Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

AHS/NYC's Big Daddy unmasked

...and he is a hot stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 4:54 AM

Matthew William Bishop; fuck me, Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2022 1:11 AM

He was on WWHL last night.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2022 1:12 AM

His speaking voice was quite effeminate. He actually made Andy Cohen sound masculine.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2022 1:19 AM

yeah Andy definitely wanted a piece

he looks like a younger, better looking Zeb Atlas

on his IG I see he's friends with DL fave Rodiney Santiago lol

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2022 7:40 AM

Wait, wait, wait! The body of Big Daddy was black, wasn't it? It certainly looked black on my TV. I know he was wearing a leather mask, but instead of blackface did Ryan do "blackbody" on this guy?

By the way, I had a huge plot problem with the Big Daddy character. He was supposed to be the specter of AIDS hovering around each of the people who had been infected, correct, not an actual living, breathing person. So how could Big Daddy murder the pilot at the beginning and the detective's wife. He wasn't a real person. He couldn't have murdered these people. Was the whole writing staff smoking crack when they were writing this season's episodes?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2022 12:50 AM

The writing staff was a group of recipients of the prestigious Sarah Siddons Screenwriting Fellowship.

But yes, they were also smokin' dat cranky croo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2022 6:34 AM

As usual, the season was muddled mess of half-baked ideas and overwrought metaphors. But no, Big Daddy did not kill anyone including the Pilot in the first episode. He was present, but it was the Mai Tai Killer who did him in. Big Daddy basically served the function of a sexed-up Black Angel of Death.

One question I had however, and which the show addressed but never resolved, was whether there was more than one serial killer on the loose. They claimed the Sentinel was composed of 7-8 victims, but more guys went missing and/or found murdered. I assume the implication is that death was all around -- including random murder -- that was separate from both AIDS and the Mai Tai Killer. But still, muddy.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 3:29 AM

He might as well have Ryan Murphy Blew Me tattooed on his backside.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 4:21 AM

I want him in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 4:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!