Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Who Married His Son Upate

I can't find the original thread, but I posted a few months ago about the late night call I got from an hysterical guy who discovered that his new husband 15 years his junior was the product of a one time encounter with his high school girlfriend who gave baby up for adoption. Here's the update: After three hours on the phone listen to this guy carry one, he work up his husband (only married about 6 weeks) and they made love. He told him a few nights later. He told me that the knowledge they are bio father and son has brought a new dimension to their love. They love each other as men, as husbands, but also as father and son. They decided to tell no one. The younger guy and the wife of a cousin are doing the surrogacy thing and a baby is expected in a few months. The older guy is going to do invitor, using an egg from the same in-law and a paid surrogate. No comingling of dad and son DNA. They're happy and can't imagine life without this bio connection. Well, good for them. I don't suppose they're hurting anyone. Both good men.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2024 3:49 AM

Teacunt's on the pipe again.

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 10:45 PM

Let me guess-Brazil?

All the craziest stories come out of Brazil -like the numerous unverified tales of corpses waking up at their funeral asking for water.

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 10:49 PM

Time to take your meds, op.

Ring the bell for the orderly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 10:49 PM

I'm on the phone with John Waters at this very moment!

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2024 11:36 PM

Op here of this abd the original thread. THEY’RE HAVING A BABY!!!! IVF! Got it on the third try. Husband daddy’s sperm and and egg donated by husband son’s sister through adoption (tge husband son was adopted as a newborn). They eventually want to do it again with husband son’s speem and an egg that wont violate law and decency. Ali though they passed that a long time ahmgo. Hey, I’m happy for them, but they gotta stop calling me at 2am.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2024 8:35 PM

OP is off her meds, again.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2024 8:38 PM

AITA for posting a story that never happened?

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2024 8:50 PM

Let's cast the movie of this thing that absolutely positively happened.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2024 8:57 PM

Crack is whack.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2024 8:59 PM

gaaaaaaaaaaa!

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 9:00 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2024 9:00 PM

Tell me more...

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2024 9:08 PM

I saw this on men.com.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2024 9:15 PM

[quote]Teacunt's on the pipe again.

Still.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2024 9:18 PM

This belongs in the “I Want to Be Underwhelmed” thread.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2024 9:21 PM

Is there a new "upate"?

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2024 9:47 PM

Wtfff

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2024 9:59 PM

if kamala harris wins your son will be the only person you're allowed to have sex with anymore. that's what these sick democrats want.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2024 10:14 PM

I guess I could imagine a father - son and husbands. I have total arrested development and peter pan syndrome since I met my now hubby at 20..he was 30...and he was out in the real world while i moved in with him directly from my family home. He says im like a child...but actually as a kid i had way too many adult responsibilities, so I may have just relaxed and let him take on the adult duties thereafter..but now i am pretty useless at sruff like getting through an airport and to a destination. Ancient greeks and romans had mentor like sexual relationships. It just noils down to whether ur first reaction is ick!!!! If u get through that then ur day to day relationship is probably the same as before.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2024 10:16 PM

R1 It’s now 5 months later and you tried to blame me for this fuckery. Bitch please. This is the first time I’m ever seeing this thread. You tried it.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2024 10:21 PM

What a heartwarming story! It's refreshing to see real family values celebrated around here.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2024 10:24 PM

Fap fap fap

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 12:55 AM

If, prior to marrying, they hadn't known each other/had no relationship I don't see the harm (or the yech). There was no father-son relationship to violate. The age gap isn't outrageous, either. If they're fine with it, it's no one else's business.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2024 1:49 AM

[quote]R19 I may have just relaxed and let him take on the adult duties thereafter...

Oh god - I thought this said [bold]adult diapers

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2024 2:53 AM

Adult diapers? Oh noes, another Trump thread!

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2024 3:28 AM

This is all terribly sordid.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2024 3:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!