Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Its the Bold and the Beautiful soap opera, bitches, Part II

Is Sheila really dead?

When will Steffy and Liam get back together?

When will Hope tell Douglas to hit the road?

Are Ridge and Brooke ever going to be an interesting couple again?

Continue your discussion of the show here.

by Anonymousreply 403October 15, 2024 11:01 PM

Previous thread maxxed out. Here's a link to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2024 8:20 PM

Oppps, linked to wrong thing in R1.

Guess I've been taking too many MINTS.

Here's the correct link to the previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2024 8:23 PM

Of course Sheila is alive.

Brad Bell is not about to kill off that franchise.

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2024 8:24 PM

Why would Hope tell Douglas to hit the road?. Did he leave his Legos out on the living room floor again?

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2024 10:17 PM

WHO is the ten-toed bitch burning up in the crematorium?

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote]Why would Hope tell Douglas to hit the road?. Did he leave his Legos out on the living room floor again?

Oppppps, those MINTS strike again! Those MINTS. Damn those MINTS.

Maybe Hope will say sayonara to Thomas while Douglas is busy packing his bags after leaving the Legos out on the living room floor.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2024 10:24 PM

Apparently the ten toed bitch is Sugar, Sheila's old friend who got surgery to look like her.

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2024 10:25 PM

R5 Sugar. A prison guard that Sheila that ended up becoming one of Sheila’s minions 20 years ago. Of course she went the plastic surgery route to look exactly like Sheila. Apparently that’s her being cremated. Like Michael Myers, you’ll have to put Shelia through a trash compactor to finally kill her off. And don’t forget to count the toes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2024 11:36 PM

If Sugar is the one killed by Steffy a few weeks ago, then who was it who had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis on Y&R 20 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2024 11:46 PM

R9 Brad Bell has said he ignoring what went down on YR with Sheila. Well everything, except her feud with Lauren. The last time Brown was on YR she handed a pic of someone to a plastic surgeon saying I want you to make me look like her. So whoever it was when Stafford was supposed to be Sheila is anyone’s guess.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2024 11:53 PM

Deacon could easily find out whether the corpse had nine or ten toes.

Since "Sheila" was "murdered" by Steffy, there would have been an autopsy performed by the L.A. County Medical Examiner's office, and they always write up a detailed description of the body with drawings noting any anomalies. including things like scars and tattoos. Something as pronounced as a missing digit would definitely be noted. With male bodies, they even note whether they're circumcised and the condition of their testes.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2024 9:16 PM

CBS has canceled The Talk. This leaves an hour of programming open in CBS's daytime schedule come January.

Likely the new black soap opera The Gates will be a prime contender to get that time slot.

CBS debuted The Talk in 2010, giving it the time slot created by the cancellation of As The World Turns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2024 6:30 PM

Flashback Promo.....Kimberlin Brown in Port Charles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2024 6:11 AM

Flashback Episode......OLTL.....Kimberlin Brown as Paige Miller. They were pairing her with Bo and they had zero chemistry. [bold]((9:38 mark))[/bold]......Fun Trivia.....It was 2005 and KB wasn't on contract (and she was fine with it). But YR came to her and offered her a contract to return to Genoa City.. KM went to OLTL and asked them to match YR offer or she would exit. They declined and Paige was recast. Sheila returned to YR for a (not so great) 6 month return.......Other parts of this episode involve Jenns death, Dan Gauthier as hot Kevin, and cute blonde Rex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2024 6:30 AM

How about just a thread to upload random court documents, R1?

by Anonymousreply 15April 14, 2024 6:38 AM

[bold] Spoilers Next Week[/bold]........Lauren feuds with Deacon over Sheila----will she reveal the story of Sugar?. Steffy and Finn ponder Deacons sanity (yawn). RJ finds out Luna slept with Zende (boring).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2024 7:23 AM

Maybe "Lauren" is actually "Sarah Smythe" back from the dead, and she wants to pick up with Deacon back where they left off when they first arrived in Genoa City with the twins, Daisy & Ryder.

I bet they don't cover any of that. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2024 12:13 PM

PLEASE let Luna mention the MINTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2024 2:33 PM

I'm sorry but Luna and RJ have zero chemistry. He comes off Bi. Too bad the show didn't go with that storyline.

by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2024 7:49 PM

^^^ Especially since Luna is Asian, and per DataLounge 101, that's the given direction bisexual guys pursue with girls.

by Anonymousreply 20April 16, 2024 12:25 AM

I really think BB might be ending in May 2025. I really do. They only got the year pickup. Brooke seems the most likely to transition to Genoa City. She has a history with Lauren and Ashley. She also flirted with both Jack and Victor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 16, 2024 2:13 AM

R21 from your mouth to Gods ears. I can’t imagine Lang wanting to do YR however. She’d be pretty low on the totem pole there. But I think they’ve done everything they can at BB. When Flannery left, she left a huge hole in the show that’s never been filled. It just feels like it’s reaching its conclusion. All the likable characters are gone. The Logans, with the exception of Katie, have accomplished what they always wanted to make their lives complete and are married to Forresters. Hobo Ridge is useless anymore. Steffy and Thomas are ok. But who cares about the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 22April 16, 2024 2:59 AM

Isn’t B&B much more popular outside the USA?

by Anonymousreply 23April 16, 2024 3:51 AM

If the show is axed we know how it would end... The last three months would just be Forresters getting killed while everyone assumes it's Sheila. But the real culprit turns out to be insane Taylor!! She hates them all! They ruined her life!! The only man who ever loved her was Prince Omar!! Ridge treated her like a doormat and getting rid of his worthless family is justice!!. Over the last 3 months of the show she stabs Ridge to death. She poisons Eric and Donna to death. Kristen, Rick, and Felicia go over the cliff after Taylor tampers with their brakes. She shoots Thorne to death after luring him to Big Bear. Her final act of revenge is burning the Forrester Mansion to the ground. Only Steffy and Brooke survive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 16, 2024 4:39 AM

I would think Brooke would be the first one on Taylor’s death list.

by Anonymousreply 25April 16, 2024 5:17 AM

R25 No. Taylor wants to see Brooke suffer first. Plus she didn't want to arouse suspicion. She also gaslights Thomas into believing he killed Ridge. She gets him to confess and he is taken to a mental hospital for the criminally insane.

by Anonymousreply 26April 16, 2024 6:14 AM

[quote] I really think BB might be ending in May 2025. I really do. They only got the year pickup.

The recent 2025 announcement was not actually a "year pickup." .. It was CBS exercising the existing "third-year option" that was previously negotiated as part of the licensing contract the last time the show was "picked up" in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2024 6:27 AM

Listen to Wednesday's Y&R, and Nikki and Lauren are talking, and Nikki is telling Lauren about what it's like having to deal with the psycho "Aunt Jordan" who's currently terrorizing the Newmans and the Abbotts; but then Nikki pauses midway and realizes, "Of course, you'd know ... Sheila."

But Lauren doesn't mention anything about a trip to L.A. or saying anything about Sheila being dead.

by Anonymousreply 28April 17, 2024 6:25 AM

How related are RJ and Zende?

The B&B wiki says "Paternal Half-Cousin Adopted".

That certainly wouldn't forbid them from fucking, which is obviously the way to go to get over this "betrayal."

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2024 9:10 PM

Please recast this RJ doofus if they insist on keeping him around

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2024 9:29 PM

Could they be dressing RJ any gayer?

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2024 9:30 PM

Does the body double actress in the morgue crematorium get paid every time they show her bare feet?

At this rate, she'll be able to submit in the Daytime Emmy Guest Performer category next year.

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote] Could they be dressing RJ any gayer?

RJ looks like he went to a garage sale in WeHo and bought the entire closet of some ElderGay who was selling everything he'd bought from International Male Catalogs in the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2024 9:36 PM

[quote]RJ looks like he went to a garage sale in WeHo and bought the entire closet of some ElderGay who was selling everything he'd bought from International Male Catalogs in the 80s and 90s.

It really does.

Maybe that's where the wardrobe department found RJ's outfits.

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2024 10:02 PM

RJs screaming today had me fast forward. I just couldn't listen to the stupid storyline any longer. Shouting it like that only made it worse.

by Anonymousreply 35April 17, 2024 10:18 PM

RJ's screaming was horrible, but I didn't want to fast forward because I was waiting for him to pop a button or rip a seam on his two sizes too small shirt.

by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2024 10:51 PM

Did McCook and Gareis submit those HAMMY overwrought scenes of theirs when Eric was (not really) dying to get those Daytime Emmy nominations?

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2024 9:08 PM

I lost count. .. How many times did Deacon ask Lauren to tell him about Sugar before she decided it was safe for her to move her face and respond?

by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2024 9:13 PM

I’m calling it right now. McCook or Kaye will probably win for is Eric dying, and does anyone really give a shit storyline. Gareis is a lightweight, so I don’t think she will score a win here, but I could be wrong. Emmy voters will most likely lap this garbage up. So it looks good for Ashley Jones for guest performer.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2024 9:14 PM

Some think the nostalgia factor with old-timer, Dick Van Dyke, makes him a shoo-in for the Guest Performer award. It's also the kind of thing voters lap up.

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2024 9:37 PM

R40 Agreed. DVD is a shoe in for the Emmy. Hopefully he will have a heart attack and kick off on stage.

by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2024 5:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2024 6:42 PM

Slow day at Deadline.

by Anonymousreply 43April 29, 2024 9:40 PM

MAGA Brown would have to croak in real life for Bell to get rid of Sheila.

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2024 10:17 PM

Gee what a shocking, unexpected surprise 😐

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2024 10:41 PM

Next up: Sheila had a persistent case of athlete's foot in the crease of her left little toe, while Sugar suffered from hammer toes on both feet.

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2024 10:55 PM

Now Deacon can take down the Help Wanted sign at Il Giardino.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2024 11:04 PM

Mini spoiler from Tuesday's Y&R ....

Michael and Lauren are at the Athletic Club having a happy moment about the news that Claire has been found alive and that psychopath "Aunt Jordan" is dead -- although only Victor knows that she really isn't -- and during this conversation they actually reference the recent events in Los Angeles regarding Sheila hoping that it was her body in the morgue, and that Sheila's dead as well. .. During the follow-up to this scene, Lauren says something like, "And if Sheila is still out there lurking, she better not come anywhere near me, or she's gonna be sorry." .. The intonation is very odd. because it's almost like Lauren joking about it. Then, Michael enthuses, "Oooh, my warrior wife!"

by Anonymousreply 48April 30, 2024 7:16 AM

How many years has it been since Lauren and Sheila even shared a scene? Bold sucks with or without her, but Y&R could really use bad bitch Sheila, more so than wackadoo Aunt Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 49April 30, 2024 9:44 AM

Aunt Jordan could have worked if they just let her lurk around and torture Nicki. But the attempted murder of the Newmans was a nonstarter and left nowhere for the character to go because the Newmans always win.

by Anonymousreply 50April 30, 2024 2:19 PM

Here's the link to the current Y&R thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 30, 2024 5:32 PM

Cousin Koala looks great.

by Anonymousreply 52April 30, 2024 5:34 PM

[bold]Lauren and Sheila haven't had a scene together since February 2006. [/bold]The last time they were face to face they were trapped in the bunker together after Tom locked them up. Tom was killed by John and Lauren was rescued. The bunker collapsed and Sheilas last scene after that was in the South American Hospital requesting plastic surgery (video), which kicked off the miserable Phelia mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2024 2:49 AM

How long has chained up Sheila been pooping her pants?

Didn't Steffy kill Sugar in February?

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2024 9:15 PM

[quote]I'm sorry but Luna and RJ have zero chemistry. He comes off Bi.

So does the actor who plays Zende. He’s also a terrible actor. Rome Flynn was so much better in the role.

by Anonymousreply 55May 7, 2024 10:31 AM

The Spanish Fly mints plot is Tyler Perry-level bad.

by Anonymousreply 56May 7, 2024 10:32 AM

R54 yup. And what exactly did Sheila eat for two months? I thought I saw candy bar wrappers on the ground, but that won’t get you through two months. The writing is garbage to accommodate MAGA Brown.

by Anonymousreply 57May 7, 2024 11:50 AM

It may have been two months our time. But likely only about 7 to 10 days has passed in the show's time.

by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2024 5:24 PM

Were Sheila's pants wet? An old lady her age would have severe bladder control issues.

by Anonymousreply 59May 7, 2024 7:01 PM

That pink mini Steffy was wearing ... It's so short that when she sat down you could see her panties on the side.

They should dress Finn, so that when he bends over his thong is visible.

by Anonymousreply 60May 20, 2024 7:39 PM

Steffy is a slut!!!

by Anonymousreply 61May 20, 2024 11:45 PM

Steffy's namesake, who lived in pants suits, is rolling in her grave after seeing that mini skirt pants suit.

by Anonymousreply 62May 20, 2024 11:54 PM

"I don't want to talk about that vile, deranged Sheila Carter anymore!".

"Fine. Let's talk about--"

"WHO does Sheila think she is? She better not talk to Finn! Oh, I'm sick of talking about her! I wish she'd just go away and leave us all alone!"

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"To pay that deranged Sheila Carter a visit!"

by Anonymousreply 63May 21, 2024 4:00 AM

Finn looks like he's been using the Flowbee that Li always cut his hair with when he was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 64May 21, 2024 7:59 PM

Thread to discuss tonight’s (June 7) Daytime Emmy Awards show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 7, 2024 10:53 PM

So Bill is getting yet another adult child!?! 🙄😲

by Anonymousreply 66June 7, 2024 10:55 PM

Fuck off, Katie. Have a handful of Poppy's mints.

by Anonymousreply 67June 12, 2024 5:58 PM

Has perimenopausal Katie come down with butt ACNE yet due to hormone changes?

That would be good PSA for the character utilizing the show's history.

by Anonymousreply 68June 12, 2024 10:13 PM

Wait, wait.. so Poppy was fucking Dollar Bill Spencer AND Hobo Howard? How many mints did this bitch take?

by Anonymousreply 69July 3, 2024 5:42 PM

Poppy would have to have been pretty desperate and in need of cash (or drugs) to fuck Tom. Clint Howard is at the top of a list on "homely actors" at IMDb. When he was younger he was the go-to for casting ugly actors. He said he stopped taking those roles about ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 70July 3, 2024 9:13 PM

The flashback was hilarious. They must hate that actress; she wouldn't even kiss him. She tipped her head down so he kissed her hair.

by Anonymousreply 71July 4, 2024 1:26 AM

Is the new go-to the charisma-free fug they cast for RJ?

by Anonymousreply 72July 4, 2024 11:57 AM

RJ is very lickable.

by Anonymousreply 73July 4, 2024 1:20 PM

I'd need to put a bag over his head.

by Anonymousreply 74July 4, 2024 8:07 PM

RJ looks like a dwarf. Maybe HE'S the love child of Pill Poppy and homeless man turned murder victim!

by Anonymousreply 75July 4, 2024 8:10 PM

RJ is homely.

by Anonymousreply 76July 4, 2024 8:46 PM

Hot "Will" can't get here soon enough.

Although, I imagine he went to the Joshua Morrow School of Acting, and it might take 10 years for there to be measurable improvement with him as well.

by Anonymousreply 77July 4, 2024 10:15 PM

How is it that GH can find hotties who can (somewhat) act and BB never does? RJ will be gone by Fall. No doubt. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 4, 2024 10:27 PM

R78 Maybe it helps to have a gay executive producer?

by Anonymousreply 79July 4, 2024 11:01 PM

Why does BB keep rehashing the adult child "I want my Mommy and Daddy to get back together" storyline? Will is the next one in previews. Seriously? That's going to be his storyline? We just went thru this with nuTaylor and her hellions plotting against Brooke in 2022. So many untold stories the show doesn't touch. Deacon and Sheila both have kids. Where is Amber? She and Deacon schemed with and against each other on both BB and YR. Not to mention Sheila and Ambers past. And Brooke forgot she is the biological mother of Jack Marone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 10, 2024 2:50 AM

^^^^ The (35-ish) Felicia pining away for Stephanie and Erics reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 10, 2024 4:42 AM

Wednesday had to be one of the worst written piece of shit episodes since Passions.

by Anonymousreply 82July 17, 2024 5:59 PM

The writing is definitely on a downslope. Why would they create meaningless characters like Poppy when Deacon and Sheila have plenty of kids to add to the younger mix?....VIDEO----->> Amber and "LD" ----->>Deacons son, shows up on Young/Restless. Does Hope even know she has a brother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 17, 2024 9:05 PM

Anytime that stupid cop shows up you know you're going to have to forget anything you know about law. The suspension of disbelief is always nauseating. "A frigid fashion designer says you murdered two men. I think I need to bring you in for questioning."

by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2024 11:18 PM

I only tune in to see what kind of slut-wear Steffy is sporting

by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2024 11:43 PM

How sad that Young and Restless knew how to write for Deacon, while the Bold Beautiful writers have him making pizzas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 17, 2024 11:45 PM

R86 "Nikki Sharpe" still makes me laugh, right up there with "Nikki Chow."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 18, 2024 12:16 AM

Is Justin on the downlow or something .. LOL??

When Justin was talking to Bill at the restaurant today, a cute young waiter brought him his takeout order, and as the waiter walked away, Justin cocked his head back to look at the guy's backside. .. Very noticeable and made me laugh, because it's definitely something that a gay guy would do, just like a straight guy would eye a cute girl walking away.

On another note ... Geez, that Brooke's Bedroom photo shoot was laughable and in-ter-min-a-ble. .. And Zende was flamin' in that shirt.

by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2024 7:55 PM

Holy Mayflower Madam! They need to change Brooke's Bedroom to Brooke's Whorehouse!

by Anonymousreply 89July 29, 2024 8:19 PM

I didn't catch the detective but that photo shoot? Why do they try to pull things off if they lack the budget to make it credible? That was soooooo pathetic. I kept thinking, "Forrester Creations is apparently selling on Etsy these days."

by Anonymousreply 90July 29, 2024 10:44 PM

Brooke is her fucking 60s. She looked ridiculous. Every time Brooke says no to something, she relents eventually for hobo Ridge. Typical Logan. Always be the slut from the valley.

by Anonymousreply 91July 29, 2024 10:48 PM

Katie is a fucking cunt.

Fucking cunt Katie.

by Anonymousreply 92July 30, 2024 6:03 PM

Katie’s a yenta. All up in everyone’s business.

by Anonymousreply 93July 30, 2024 6:17 PM

The role of Stephanie Forrester will now be played by Heather Tom.

by Anonymousreply 94July 30, 2024 6:56 PM

Crew Morrow joins the cast on Thursday. Prepare for the "I want my Mommy and Daddy to get back together" slopfest.. Yawn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 30, 2024 9:58 PM

Will Spencer just got a little more interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 30, 2024 10:57 PM

That many people here still watch this? I haven’t watched since like 1991. What is Brooke up to these days? Still a whore?

by Anonymousreply 97July 30, 2024 11:01 PM

RJ is about to get shipped back to "Forresters Europe" with Uncle Boozy. His dud persona and mediocre looks are about to get upstaged when Will shows up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2024 12:27 AM

They could likely do a spin-off show with all the Forresters relegated to the Paris office -- Thorne, Rick, Felicia, Thomas.

I'll be that's what happened to Pam. She likely got shipped to Paris too (but got off in Port Charles instead).

And wouldn't be surprised to learn that Taylor got shipped there too.

by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2024 12:53 AM

R97 she’s married to hobo Ridge for the 89th time. Not whoring around, but looking like one yesterday when she’s still thinks she’s irresistible enough to pull off a Brookes bedroom photo shoot. You probably heard the og Ridge Ronn Moss left over 10 years ago. I don’t care how many Emmys Kaye wins in the role. He will always be fake hobo Ridge to me.

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2024 1:54 AM

If Bradley felt compelled to recast Ridge due to problems with Ronn, fine. But Job 1 was to find an actor who the audience could at least imagine looked good walking around the pool in a Speedo when he was younger. He failed on that point. Plus, it doesn't help that Hobo Ridge doesn't even sound like he was born and raised in Southern California his whole life. That amalgamation of German-British-trying-to-sound-American is quite strange.

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2024 2:17 AM

Random Info.....There were rumors BB wanted to hire Erika Slezak to join the cast as Bill Spencers mother. This was around 2014. It would have been amazing. She didn't want to relocate to L.A. so it likely would have been a short term stint.

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2024 2:21 AM

[quote] There were rumors BB wanted to hire Erika Slezak to join the cast as Bill Spencer's mother.

Are you sure Sleestak wasn't meant to be Bill's GRANDMOTHER?

She would always make sure that Bill, Liam, and Wyatt ate their stewed prunes at breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2024 2:31 AM

As the story goes Slezak would have mixed it up with Brooke..Her character sounded a lot like Stephanie Forrester.

by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2024 2:38 AM

Having walked in on Bill and Poppy having sex, let's have Will be scarred for life.

It turns out Will can't get THAT image out of his brain, so he soon begins his very own Daddy Hunt journey.

And speaking of daddies, wardrobe really screwed up on the length of Carter's suit coat today. It should have been at least six inches shorter, or better yet no coat at all. The damn coat was hiding Lawrence Saint-Victor's bubble butt in those snug pants. Boo hiss.

by Anonymousreply 105August 1, 2024 8:24 PM

Today I was driving on Ridge Road. I kept hearing the name in Brooke's voice. "Reedge? Reedge!"

by Anonymousreply 106August 1, 2024 10:30 PM

Tom Arnold deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 107August 1, 2024 10:38 PM

Arnold will try to get a Daytime Emmy out of it in the Guest Performer category.

by Anonymousreply 108August 3, 2024 1:21 AM

Young Morrow is a pretty decent actor. Seemed really natural onscreen. He also sounds just like Joshua.

by Anonymousreply 109August 4, 2024 11:32 AM

Krista Allen was hated by most of the cast so they went with the real Greenlee Rebecca Budig. Good choice! Whenever I saw Krista Allen, all I could see was her in those porn movies giving blowjobs and rubbing her titties. Couldn’t unsee that! lol

by Anonymousreply 110August 6, 2024 6:44 PM

Rebecca Buddig is now playing Taylor.

Hope Rebecca doesn't get on JMW's bad side like Krista did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 6, 2024 6:48 PM

Has Scott Clifton done something to piss off Brad Bell?

Liam who was front and center for the past 15 years is barely on anymore. I understand the need to move Hope in a new direction, but why does that mean Liam has no storyline?

Surely, Liam could find someone else to romance. Los Angeles County has a population of about 10 million.

by Anonymousreply 112August 6, 2024 7:39 PM

"Brooke's going viral". .. that could have more than one meaning .. lol.

Apparently, old hookers and porn stars worldwide found a coupon code for her crotchless panties at Pink Cherry.

by Anonymousreply 113August 6, 2024 7:54 PM

I was never a huge Krista fan, but I loved her as Taylor. She was effortlessly more youthful and sexy than her on-screen daughter.

by Anonymousreply 114August 6, 2024 8:12 PM

Another Krista fan here. I never liked Taylor as played by Hunter Tylo but Krista was wonderful. I was aad she got the boot becayse she was almost always better than anyone else on that show.

by Anonymousreply 115August 6, 2024 8:34 PM

I accepted Krista as Taylor almost immediately, surprising even myself!

by Anonymousreply 116August 6, 2024 8:41 PM

Has Matt Hanvey, that ugly duck, recovered from the news that Krista was passed over and not even considered for a return? JMW hated Krista’s porn past.

by Anonymousreply 117August 6, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote] JMW hated Krista’s porn past.

Hilarious because all that cosmetic work makes JMW look like an aging porn star.

by Anonymousreply 118August 6, 2024 9:26 PM

[quote] JMW hated Krista’s porn past.

Pretty big opinion from a woman who wears skirts so short viewers play, "Spot the lips".

by Anonymousreply 119August 6, 2024 9:29 PM

Hanvey's videos are hilarious!!!

by Anonymousreply 120August 6, 2024 9:32 PM

R101 u r spot on

by Anonymousreply 121August 6, 2024 9:35 PM

Trivia: Greg Rikaart and his husband live next door to Budig and hers --why they're always insulting (goofing on) one another. His first reaction to this news was:

[quote] Oh god. Who do I email to file a complaint?

by Anonymousreply 122August 6, 2024 10:29 PM

Did the producers let Krista go just because of JMW or because of the whole cast? What's the deal?

Did castmates really have trouble with Krista's porny past? I've seen some spicy content from the likes of KKL and Lesli Kay. There has been plenty of overlap between soaps and softcore/skinemax.

by Anonymousreply 123August 6, 2024 10:36 PM

I suspect that Krista's abilities were threatening to wooden plank JMW and some of the other one dimensional types.

Just as snaggletoothed Laura Wright can't have anyone outshine her.

by Anonymousreply 124August 6, 2024 10:37 PM

Only Kimberlin called her when Krista was let go. That cast must be full of assholes. If someone I worked closely with was let go, I'd reach out to console them or offer to be of help. I'd expect the same of soap wannabe stars.

by Anonymousreply 125August 6, 2024 10:45 PM

Wooow. That's way harsh.

by Anonymousreply 126August 6, 2024 10:46 PM

The Bell soaps have long had a reputation as terrible, cliquish places to work.

by Anonymousreply 127August 6, 2024 10:47 PM

I had no idea Ronn was heterosexual enough to drill into Hunter's cryptkeeper snatch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 6, 2024 11:11 PM

R128 Whew, child. She still looked somewhat normal then, so mazel tov. I wonder how long the romance lasted -- and what ended it.

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2024 2:33 AM

Ronn totally ate so much snatch! Good for him. Ronn is a pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2024 2:46 AM

Taylor will now be 20 years old when she first gave birth. Seriously? Taylor keeps getting younger and younger and JMW gets older and older. Are we seriously going to get another Taylor Ridge Brooke triangle?.......FYI----I did wonder if MACY wasn't going to be the one stalking Ridge and Brooke. My idea was way more interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2024 4:53 AM

I remember when Tylo first came back after her massive BOOB job, and there was this party scene where she was standing next to a fireplace mantle -- so the comparison was right there in front of viewers -- and you really could have used her rack to set a drink on. Her boobs dominated the entire scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2024 5:08 AM

Taylor and Ridge were engaged in 1992. Or as NuTaylor calls it---her 21st birthday. I was not a Greenlee fan. I don't seeing this Taylor lasting long. She ain't gonna be able to hold her own against tv nemesis Sheila.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2024 5:22 AM

R132 Oh God, those shelf boobs and her super-inflated lips were shocking. It screamed body dysmorphia. I was in disbelief every time she came onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2024 6:15 AM

Well Hunter passed her body dysmorphia and love for plastic surgery down to her TV daughter Jacqueline.

by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2024 6:29 AM

Budig only really has the range to play Greenlee. This is just stunt casting. She’ll either be gone in three months or be on every single day

by Anonymousreply 136August 8, 2024 8:50 PM

It's not going over well with BB fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 9, 2024 12:56 AM

It's possible Krista dug her own grave.

Every place is cliquish if you're not in the clique.

Not that that makes it right. Or fair.

by Anonymousreply 138August 9, 2024 6:11 AM

I'm awash in second-hand embarrassment after seeing next week's preview.

by Anonymousreply 139August 9, 2024 5:59 PM

I would’ve liked Hunter or Krista to come back, but it is what it is. Taylor is supposed to be around Brookes age, so while Rebecca is 51, she could easily be great looking for early 60s. Krista was 51 and very few bitched. This coming from a show where Sugar and Sheila looked EXACTLY alike. Not to mention all the sorased kids on every show. It’s a SOAP people. She probably won’t last long as Taylor anyway. I’m willing to give the actress a chance, but it’s gonna be the same shit with her pining over hobo Ridge, or begging Brookes forgiveness or some non sensical crap. The character has been greatly diminished over the years.

by Anonymousreply 140August 9, 2024 9:15 PM

Krista’s tits and blowjob skills are on FULL display!

by Anonymousreply 141August 9, 2024 11:19 PM

R140, Rebecca could be 51 or 61, she still looks early 40s at the most; it's a type.

I can watch and old cop show from the 1970s and then, a show from the 1990s or early 2000s and there's the same character actor guy playing the same type of cop role. People have an age range, and they stick with it.

This is a terrible choice; KA had a passing resemblance to Tylo; was height and hair appropriate.

I still see Greenlee when I look at Rebecca. She's too spunky!

by Anonymousreply 142August 10, 2024 8:58 AM

R142 on primetime they pay more attention to age detail. I don’t think Budig looks early forties, but she’d probably love you for saying that. Like I said, Tylo or Allen would’ve been obviously preferable, but Bell has alienated both of them for whatever reason. The character, imo, is needed to keep Brooke and the Logans in check. I don’t care how many Emmys JMW wins, Steffy just can’t insult, and keep their asses in check, Brooke and the Logans they way Flannery did. Plus Bell might’ve been working from a smaller pool of middle age actresses to cast Taylor for all we know. The casting overall sucks on this show right now (the RJ one, in particular, is especially horrible. He’s fug as hell). Budig might do ok, but probably not much more.

by Anonymousreply 143August 10, 2024 1:41 PM

Steffy and Hope are the budget Amanda and Alison but with far worse writing.

by Anonymousreply 144August 10, 2024 1:48 PM

R143, the IRONY of ABC doing promos touting "The REAL Greenlee" is back (to do scenes with the FAKE Kendall) -- not Budig's fault -- and now, Rebecca's playing the fake Taylor?

Sherilyn Wolter just showed up at the Santa Barbara fan reunion event. She's a little gray but still beautiful and thin. There might have been flashbacks with her and KKL they could have tapped into.

Budig is simply NOT believable as Steffy and Thomas's mom; plus, she's Fusion girl. She's not a believable shrink.

by Anonymousreply 145August 11, 2024 4:17 AM

Sherilyn Wolter made a spunky Taylor. She had a fiery chemistry with Susan Flannery, their scenes were special. Hunter had only been in the role for a month when Sherilyn replaced her for one week. The change was jarring at first, but in the end I didn't want her to leave.

by Anonymousreply 146August 11, 2024 2:40 PM

Lots of people didn't R146.

But...supposably Bill Bell said "Hunter is Taylor."

Her beauty was iconic.

by Anonymousreply 147August 11, 2024 6:17 PM

Cricket and Danny are stopping by to visit the Forresters in LA!?!?

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 148August 11, 2024 10:44 PM

Uh, not just stopping by, but RockOn is performing Rock On in the Forrester living room.

by Anonymousreply 149August 11, 2024 10:46 PM

Gross as fuck, seriously. Who gives a fuck about Danny R? Shouldn’t they bring Nina on, who lives in LA, and who possible has been stalking Ridge or Bill in a throwback to her old ways with Phillip and Ryan on Y&R? That’s some shit I would see because Tricia Cast walked the fucking stalk. I mean, have a story where Nina goes all Baby Reindeer. But Danny and Cricket, no. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 150August 11, 2024 10:59 PM

Will Cricket Blair Teen Model run into Sheila Carter?

They can reminisce over Cricket's dead brother, Scott Granger, and how Scott was in love with Cricket before he ever got caught up in the Sheila-Lauren mess.

by Anonymousreply 151August 11, 2024 11:05 PM

R147 And Taylor's beauty was never more iconic than in the Virgin Islands storyline. She looked like a supermodel and they reused these shots in flashbacks for more than a decade. No wonder Bill Bell wanted to locate Taylor at the beach house on Santa Monica.

Hunter wasn't a one-dimensional Barbie doll at the start either, she was good as Caroline's cancer doctor. The problem started when there was little growth for her character after her return in 1995 and marriage to Omar. It was like she was more interested in just cashing the paycheck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 12, 2024 2:36 AM

R151 = Cricket is Sheilas ex sister in law.. I forgot about that. Scott went to Cricket when he was considering divorcing Sheila to remarry Lauren and sue Sheila for custody of Little Scotty.

by Anonymousreply 153August 13, 2024 6:29 AM

You think Victor and Sharon was bad? The show was considering a Cricket/Victor/Nikki triangle. The wisely dropped it fast but not before Nikki laid into "gold digger" Christine. Maybe Christine will set her sights on Eric now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 13, 2024 6:33 AM

Will can act. Just a matter of time until Ryan Murphy discovers him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 13, 2024 6:46 AM

Let's hope that straight Danny Romalotti finds the time to ask Brooke to model some sexy pieces from the Brooke's Bedroom line and help him decide which lacy push-up bra and crotchless panties he should buy to surprise Cricket with.

by Anonymousreply 156August 13, 2024 6:56 AM

Just remembering now that Michael Damian and Katherine Kelly Lang both started on Y&R around the same time. His "Danny Romalotti" was Patty Williams' high school boyfriend. Danny was the good Catholic boy whom The Williams Family liked. Unfortunately, teenager Patty had eyes for young executive Jack Abbott and lied to him about her age. Meanwhile KKL played "Gretchen," Patty's best friend and confidante. I think Gretchen accompanied Patty to the Country Western bar where underage Patty first met playboy Jack.

by Anonymousreply 157August 13, 2024 9:20 AM

Can Michael please get a new hairstyle and ditch the dye job

by Anonymousreply 158August 13, 2024 11:51 AM

Danny’s such a pussyhound!

by Anonymousreply 159August 13, 2024 1:31 PM

R159 Why would we expect anything else from a world famous rock star?

It's too bad Singing Thorne isn't around. He and Danny could perform a couple of Broadway show tunes together from "Grease" and "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."

by Anonymousreply 160August 13, 2024 8:02 PM

WTF was geriatric whore Brooke wearing today??? LOL And Donna fingering herself over Danny coming to the party. Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 161August 13, 2024 10:12 PM

I can’t wait for Rock On to perform his one hit wonder song tomorrow. Damian looks like the ugliest dyke ever. Sure to be the cringiest episode of the show this year, if not the next five years. I think Eric and Ridge just stand there. Lol they’re so pussy whipped from Brooke and Donna.

R161 Brooke thinks she can still pull off the short skirt look. Why? Because everyone enables the slut. Horrible episode. At least if they celebrated her for fucking everyone in the family and beyond it would’ve been more honest. They act she built the fucking company or something.

by Anonymousreply 162August 14, 2024 2:19 AM

Brooke's Bedroom sounds like some cheap porn site

by Anonymousreply 163August 14, 2024 2:28 AM

I’m remembering the Brooke’s Bedroom relaunch in 2007 when Brooke had a huge breakdown on the runway after Stephanie had unwittingly planned Brooke’s rape.

by Anonymousreply 164August 14, 2024 3:32 AM

First, ancient Brooke models her Bedroom collection for what seemed like hours, now aging rocker Danny Ravioli lip syncs his one-hit cover song in the Forrester living room?

"Where do we go from here?" indeed!

by Anonymousreply 165August 14, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote] Brooke's Bedroom sounds like some cheap porn site.

I laughed when Cricket said she was more than likely one of the online shoppers who made the Brooke's Bedroom website crash when the new line went on sale.

Someone should have asked her if she made sure to use the 30% off Promo Code being offered via Pornhub Live and Chaturbate: Just type in VALLEYSLUT30.

by Anonymousreply 166August 15, 2024 3:18 AM

Brooke’s dried up old snatch is grosser than Flannery’s old cooter.

by Anonymousreply 167August 15, 2024 3:56 AM

The late great Katherine Chancellor comes face to face with Stephanie Forrester. Apparently Katherine knew Stephanies father and delivers a shock to the Forrester Matriarch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 16, 2024 5:12 AM

Back when John Douglas summoned her to Lake Forest, Kay Shepherd Reynolds was known as the Slut of the Genoa City Valley.

by Anonymousreply 169August 16, 2024 5:45 AM

Did Li frame Poppy? She faked the paternity test...

by Anonymousreply 170August 16, 2024 9:00 PM

Watch Li take the fall.

She kills two people and will go to jail forever. Meanwhile, Sheila....oh, darn, the police lost the evidence!

by Anonymousreply 171August 17, 2024 4:24 AM

Luna is my kinda gal! "Wait. So you're NOT my rich father? GREAT! Now fuck me and be my rich boyfriend!"

by Anonymousreply 172August 17, 2024 1:30 PM

good god

Budig looks younger than her onscreen daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 19, 2024 6:08 PM

Watch out Hope, Luna is coming for your slut crown! But first! Looking forward to Steffy marching over and giving Hope a vicious face slapping for launching herself at Finn.

by Anonymousreply 174August 19, 2024 6:29 PM

The Taylor actress really does read younger than her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 175August 19, 2024 6:50 PM

How long before Clifton heads back to GH as Dillon Q.?

by Anonymousreply 176August 19, 2024 6:56 PM

[quote]How long before Clifton heads back to GH as Dillon Q.?

He makes more money at B&B. Won Emmys there too.

Not sure why B&B isn't using him. But GH could certainly use Dillon's presence again. Tracey needs her kids around.

by Anonymousreply 177August 19, 2024 8:01 PM

Off topic, slightly. I’d give Scott Clifton all the blowjobs he wanted! Man he is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 178August 19, 2024 8:04 PM

How weird is it for Heather Tom to now be playing mother to her former TV brother's real life son.

by Anonymousreply 179August 19, 2024 9:15 PM

As of the end of June, Clifton was still in the Top 10 for 2024, but they only gave him two episodes in July. Maybe he'll get more in the second half of the year.

June 2024 - episode count:

1. Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy Forrester) - 97

2. Annika Noelle (Hope Logan) - 92

3. Tanner Novlan (Dr. John Finnegan) - 80

4. Lisa Yamada (Luna Nozawa) - 68

5. Thorsten Kaye (Ridge Forrester) - 61

6. Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke Logan Forrester) - 59

7. Joshua Hoffman (R.J. Forrester) - 58

*Sean Kanan (Deacon Sharpe) - 58

9. Romy Park (Poppy Nozawa) - 56

10. Scott Clifton (Liam Spencer) - 54

by Anonymousreply 180August 19, 2024 9:21 PM

My Clitoris is murderous! It drove me to framemy mom for murder and now I'm going to steal her man while she's in jail playing bride to Bertha cell C-6!

by Anonymousreply 181August 20, 2024 12:14 AM

Congrats to Brad Bell.

I didn't see this one coming.

Luna is the one who killed Tom Starr and Hollis! And now she's poisoned Steffy and holding her captive.

Bravo for taking this unexpected twist to the story.

by Anonymousreply 182August 26, 2024 9:12 PM

Bravo, if they were to actually kill Steffy off.

by Anonymousreply 183August 26, 2024 9:25 PM

[bold] VIDEO CLIP [/bold] R182 = Agreed. This was a really great twist. We don't see those often on this show. But it could have gone better. What if Luna made it look like Steffy left town?. Then it would have cleared a Hope/Finn hookup and possible triangle when Steffy gets released. Months (or years) from a Hope pregnancy storyline. But Crazy Luna is fun. We don't get that much on BB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 26, 2024 9:27 PM

Well, Hope and Finn could get together while Luna is holding Steffy hostage. And that would be a great twist if Hope turned up preggers with Finn's baby.

In the old days of soaps, Steffy might have been held hostage for a year. But in this faster paced age of soaps, the hostage angle will likely be wrapped up in 3 weeks time.

Unless Brad decides to do something unexpected again and drag Steffy's captivity out until November.

by Anonymousreply 185August 26, 2024 9:32 PM

Where's Steffy going to pee and poo in that cage?

by Anonymousreply 186August 26, 2024 9:47 PM

How did petite Luna drag that heifer Steffy into a cage?

by Anonymousreply 187August 26, 2024 9:58 PM

Wonder if Luna is going to drug Bill and bed him and then get pregnant by him.

Of maybe she'll drug and bed Bill but get pregnant by RJ and claim its Bill's baby.

by Anonymousreply 188August 26, 2024 10:21 PM

How many of Poppy's mints did this bitch eat???

by Anonymousreply 189August 26, 2024 10:27 PM

Luna's already got her in a box. Now she needs to wrap it in brown paper and ship that bitch Next Day Air to some far off land so we never need to see Jacqueline Wood or whatever her name is try to emote through her plastic surgery again.

by Anonymousreply 190August 26, 2024 11:17 PM

[quote] Well, Hope and Finn could get together while Luna is holding Steffy hostage.

How 'bout if Finn and Liam get together, while they're working as a team to find Steffy. Then, after the second time it happens (a flip flop), they decide to stop looking for her.

by Anonymousreply 191August 26, 2024 11:30 PM

Flo was tied to Sally's radiator for either one episode or four months -- take your pick -- due to COVID.

R182, you had me till your "posted by" name.

Good one.

But nothing will ever top the poster who wrote about KKL's son doing porn "Well, what do you expect from a mother who has no values, no decency, and no morals."

I thought YIKES! HARSH!!

Then, I saw it was signed by "Stephanie Forrester."

by Anonymousreply 192August 27, 2024 3:28 PM

So they've got ultimate hypocrite Liam lecturing Finn about cheating on Steffy with Hope?

That shit might be more ridiculous than Luna-tic locking girlfriend in a cage.

by Anonymousreply 193August 27, 2024 5:36 PM

How was Finn “cheating” on Steffy? Hope kissed him out of nowhere completely without his consent and he withdrew himself from the interaction.

I have always hated the Liam character. He’s worthless and needs to follow that other brother (can’t even remember his name now) off the stage. The new little brother can stay. He seems like a good actor.

Remember when Liam fucked Quinn when he had amnesia?

by Anonymousreply 194August 27, 2024 6:27 PM

Adam and Eve.

by Anonymousreply 195August 27, 2024 6:32 PM

Anywhere Kelly Monaco could fit on the canvas?

Sally spectra to balance the new Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 196August 28, 2024 2:10 AM

Kelly Monaco IS Stephanie Forrester!

by Anonymousreply 197August 28, 2024 2:21 AM

[bold] Fun Soap Trivia [/bold] Kelly Monaco played Kimberlin Browns teen daughter on Port Charles......Video Clip....Livvie Locke is mad at Mommy Rachel......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 28, 2024 2:48 AM

Kelly Monaco IS microcephalic Angela Forrester.

(She didn't really die in the wheelchair accident.)

by Anonymousreply 199August 28, 2024 2:50 AM

Thorston Kaye never did it for me on OLTL but when he was on Port Charles he had primo sex appeal.....Also he did an American accent well. He didn't always whisper...LINK....Kimberlin Brown and Thorston in a scene...(29:00 minute mark)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 28, 2024 2:57 AM

Kelly Monoco IS Jackie Marone!!

by Anonymousreply 201August 28, 2024 5:05 AM

Wouldn't she have to be Jackie Marone Junior?

by Anonymousreply 202August 28, 2024 6:02 AM

Whatever happened to Brooke’s son (is his name Jack?) who Taylor herself birthed? Never mentioned even when she’s tallying her brood.

by Anonymousreply 203August 28, 2024 2:17 PM

Where is Steffi shitting and pissing?

by Anonymousreply 204August 28, 2024 5:32 PM

I'm waiting for Luna-tic to shove some rolled up newspaper through an opening of the cage for Bitch Steffy to lay out on the floor so she can squat like a female dog in potty training.

by Anonymousreply 205August 28, 2024 7:52 PM

Didn't Liam and Sally Spectra Mini almost get blown to bits in a building Bill was demolishing a decade or so ago? Are we about to see a - - yawn - - replay with Finn and Ms. Angry Panties now that Finn said he'd pop by Luna's apartment, which he'll no doubt go to despite the demolition notices and he'll certainly hear Steffy screaming for help. And he'll throw all eighty pounds of himself against the door and find her, Lady in a Cage, whereupon he'll try to free her, knowing the building is about to be blown up or some shit.

by Anonymousreply 206August 28, 2024 11:55 PM

I miss the old days when soaps had a budget. Luna-tic would have a lever that would open the floor and lower Steffy's cage into a tank full of sharks.

by Anonymousreply 207August 29, 2024 6:22 PM

R198 Wait - she played a TEENAGER on PC? That’s hilarious.

She was even low energy and monotone back then.

by Anonymousreply 208August 29, 2024 7:36 PM

The ending to this kidnapping yarn was rather anemic. The soap's accountant must have sent Bradley a memo telling him they didn't have the budget to blow the building up.

Now that Luna's been arrested, that green and black leather number she's been wearing for the last two weeks qualifies for the California death penalty.

During the final scene when Steffy went in for the kiss, I seriously wanted Finn to tell her, "Ewwww, babe! .. No way! .. Your breath totally stinks .. along with a few other body parts!"

by Anonymousreply 209September 5, 2024 8:10 PM

Agreed, R209. Although I thought Lisa Yamada has done a decent job of playing Luna's transition from good girl to bad girl, the ending of the Steffy abduction story was weak. They should have kept the story going for longer and had some more dramatic turns to it. Finn just bursts in the door heroically to rescue Steffy like something out of a cheesy romance novel.

Btw, how come we have seen so little of twinky Crew Morrow over the last month? They made a big deal of bringing the character of Will back in early August and we have hardly seen him. I guess he will be given more to do soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 6, 2024 8:25 AM

I thought they would keep Steffy in the cage long enough for Finn and Hope to grow closer. That’s how it would have panned out in the old days.

by Anonymousreply 211September 6, 2024 12:24 PM

Yep. And Luna probably would've been killed without having told she had Steffy, but Sheila would've found her and kept her locked up, fed and watered, and psychologically tortured, while encouraging Finn, who felt abandoned, to lean on Hope.

by Anonymousreply 212September 6, 2024 3:34 PM

I am stunned show wrapped up Steffy being caged so quickly. She was only in that cage for two weeks of our time.

I figured the show would at least extend this a full month. In older times, she would have been in that cage for six months at the least.

by Anonymousreply 213September 6, 2024 5:48 PM

The writers don’t develop long-ranging stories anymore. Everything has to be wrapped up in under two weeks and then they quickly move onto the next story.

Steffy was in the cage for such a short amount of time that Hope never even found out she was missing! This was the time to try a Finn/Hope thing and they just rushed it.

Even the cage was cheap. On Y&R recently, Victor had Jordan in a jail (with a toilet!) for way longer.

by Anonymousreply 214September 6, 2024 5:57 PM

A few years ago, show did a story where Steffy got hooked on pain killers.

That storyline lasted THREE weeks, from the time Steffy took the very first pill to the time she admitted she was hooked and went off to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 215September 6, 2024 6:04 PM

I remember back in the day there was one single “day” on Days of Our Lives that lasted 35 episodes. My sister and I counted.

by Anonymousreply 216September 6, 2024 6:18 PM

I love when 80-pound Finn somehow bursts into the apartment as if, in real life, his anorexic brittle bones wouldn't have broken apart. When he was talking to Steffy in a Cage, I kept hoping Luna would run back in and hit him over the head with something to render him unconscious, and then put him in a SECOND cage she just happened to have available and positioned on the other side of the room, so he and Steffy could emote from separate cages a few yards apart for a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 217September 6, 2024 9:31 PM

Finn is muscular and ripped to the gods. Anorexic?

by Anonymousreply 218September 6, 2024 9:32 PM

Laughing at the lack of continuity between yesterday's episode and today's.

Yesterday, the whole gang at the jail was standing there with Poppy about to learn that Luna was the murderer, then they switched to smelly Steffy still wearing her dirty kidnap clothing and her hair all mussed up, kissing hero, Finn.

But today, they start off with Steffy,, sitting on her sofa, all cleaned up, wearing fresh clothes and combed out hair. She looked like she'd maybe even taken a shower. Meanwhile, Finn is finishing up giving her a medical exam.

But then we go back to the jail and pick up with yesterday's scene for the Poppy-Luna reveal. . .. Based on what we saw across town, these folks must've have been standing there just staring at one another for an hour or more, or maybe Chief Baker called break time and ordered in coffee and donuts for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 219September 6, 2024 9:43 PM

There was an episide today?. My DVR didn't record one. I assumed one of those basketball games they sometimes carry during the day or something preempted it. Whatever will I do without an installment of great dialogue like, "I'll always protect you, Steffy." from the man who got shot BY HIS OWN MOTHER.

by Anonymousreply 220September 6, 2024 9:59 PM

Steffy’s pussy stunk to high heaven!

by Anonymousreply 221September 6, 2024 9:59 PM

Steffy sprayed a little Ho by Jabot on her down there parts.

by Anonymousreply 222September 6, 2024 10:28 PM

B&B missed a product placement opportunity for that new female "WHOLE BODY SPRAY" by Secret that I think even advertises during this soap. It's made specifically for smelly fraus who can't bathe properly: " Our Whole Body deodorant can be used on various areas of the body, including underarms, privates, underboobs, feet, and more! 72 hours of freshness!."

I wonder what "more" means.

by Anonymousreply 223September 6, 2024 11:00 PM

Finn is such a nice Canadian boy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 7, 2024 6:56 AM

Tanner needs to sit on my face and not get up.

by Anonymousreply 225September 8, 2024 2:04 PM

Holy Flintstones! That kitchen floor is yabba dabba don't!

by Anonymousreply 226September 8, 2024 5:27 PM

R225, here is Tanner's ass for you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 9, 2024 7:55 AM

Tanner’s a straight pussy hound. The gays have no chance with him!

by Anonymousreply 228September 9, 2024 10:52 AM

Morrow's kid is super attractive. RJ actor's days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 229September 9, 2024 5:41 PM

I would fuck the RJ actor but his face is extremely basic. Morrow is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 230September 9, 2024 5:54 PM

RJ comes across as gay. The way the show dresses him adds to that impression.

by Anonymousreply 231September 9, 2024 6:00 PM

I don’t know wtf they were thinking with that RJ casting. The guy is fug beyond belief and doesn’t look a think like Brooke and Ridge. I guess the pool of younger actors is shrinking, and more are auditioning for the many streaming shows? Along with the third Taylor, worst castings in the history of this show.

by Anonymousreply 232September 9, 2024 6:15 PM

This Luna story was the best thing to happen to the show in years, but they ended it too quickly. They should have played this into November with a big Sweeps finish. They've got a Gen Z Sheila Carter on their hands; why blow it so fast?

by Anonymousreply 233September 9, 2024 6:20 PM

Luna being psycho should have lasted much longer. She should have caused much more trouble.

This was one of the best plot twists B&B has done in years. Can't believe they would end it all so quickly.

Steffy drank the drugged ice tea on Friday, Aug. 23 and was rescued by Finn on Thursday, Sept. 5. TWO weeks. That's all this plotline lasted. Should have gone on for at least a month.

by Anonymousreply 234September 9, 2024 6:25 PM

Just an FYI for the old perverts whacking off over Josh Morrow’s son. Josh’s son is STRAIGHT! Sorry pervs.

by Anonymousreply 235September 9, 2024 6:30 PM

What would we do without dumb cunts like you, R235 ?

by Anonymousreply 236September 9, 2024 6:52 PM

Fuck off, FRAU at R235. We all know who his dad is - you’re not breaking any news.

by Anonymousreply 237September 9, 2024 6:52 PM

r235 is Spicen, our resident soap psycho troll.

Best thing to do is to hit the ignore button and all of his posts will instantly disappear. The soap threads become much more pleasant places once you hit the ignore button. You'll be amazed at how many of the nasty posts on the soap threads were coming from him.

by Anonymousreply 238September 9, 2024 7:01 PM

Thanks, R238. It’s now blocked!

by Anonymousreply 239September 9, 2024 7:04 PM

Steffy locked in a cage for two more months would be insufferable.

It would have to be Finn. Shirtless in some low-rise briefs.

by Anonymousreply 240September 9, 2024 7:05 PM

[quote] Along with the third Taylor, worst castings in the history of this show.

I would add HoboRidge to that. Thorsen Kaye looks NOTHING like Ron Moss, has a raspy, accented voice and might as well be an entirely different character.

by Anonymousreply 241September 9, 2024 7:29 PM

R241 yeah he’s not great, but not as bad as RJ and Taylor. Kaye’s been on the show over ten years, and I will give him credit for not being shown the door. Plus him being nominated often and winning two Emmys sealed the deal for his length of stay (Moss couldn’t get nominated even once in 25 years). Moss definitely had the Prince Charming appeal and looks that Kaye lacks, but he looks 1000 years old now. So Ridge would be looking quite old now anyway, but I can’t help but think there are better looking soap actors Moss’s age or a little younger that would have been more suitable.

by Anonymousreply 242September 9, 2024 8:16 PM

The actor who plays RJ has what I call one "Quarter Pounder away from Obesity Face." Poor guy is the type who has to eat like a bird and work out 5 hours a day to stay in some shape. And it doesn't help matters when your headwriter is writing lines implying that your character sucks in bed and brings on a smoking hot new twink to be the young teen star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 243September 9, 2024 10:03 PM

RJ had mad chemistry with Grampa Eric during their late night designing sessions. Brad could've shocked the industry with that love story.

by Anonymousreply 244September 9, 2024 10:26 PM

R244 That would be the first interesting development to ever come out of the stupid retcon that made Massimo Ridge's bio-father instead of Eric.

And how funny if Honey Bear were to discover that he doesn't need little blue pills when he fucks RJ.

by Anonymousreply 245September 10, 2024 2:49 AM

R229 & R230, yeah, it was good to see Crew Morrow given some screen time today after being absent for the past few weeks. I guess now that Luna's storyline has wrapped up, he will get more to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 10, 2024 7:19 AM

I know I'm not the only one here who wants to bend Tanner Novlan over and take him to Pound Town so hard his eyes roll back into his head.

by Anonymousreply 247September 10, 2024 8:20 AM

Who’s sucking off Scott Clifton since he got divorced?? Lucky gal.

by Anonymousreply 248September 11, 2024 5:41 PM

Where the hell is Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 249September 11, 2024 5:48 PM

Paris.

by Anonymousreply 250September 11, 2024 8:02 PM

Isn't Paris where Rick is?

This gives me ideas.

by Anonymousreply 251September 11, 2024 8:27 PM

R235, how are you so sure that Crew Morrow is straight? Do you live under his bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 12, 2024 5:49 AM

Yes, Thomas is in Paris, Rick is in Paris, Thorne is in Paris.

And Taylor was in Paris prior to her return to LA a few years ago in the form of Krista Allen.

Not sure where Kristen and Felicia are, but it could be Paris.

by Anonymousreply 253September 12, 2024 5:52 AM

R253 Why is it always Paris or a boarding school in Switzerland or Europe in general? Why is it never some realistic unsexy location?

Why can't Taylor for once be in Alabama or Bridget managing a clinic down in Detroit or Compton?

by Anonymousreply 254September 12, 2024 8:07 AM

In the time between Ronn Moss' departure in Sept. 2012 and Thorsten Kaye's arrival in December 2013, Ridge was in Paris too.

In July 2013, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood opted not to renew her contract, but continued to make occasional appearances. She then signed a new contract in April 2015 and Steffy returned to the show full time. During that time, Steffy was in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 255September 12, 2024 8:23 AM

This Taylor recast is horrible. There's no chemistry, no spark. Nothing. Getting rid of Krista was not smart. I remember her being hampered at first by that God awful Hunter Tylo wig they put on her head for her first few months but she still shone regardless. But this recast of the last recast... Not good at all.

by Anonymousreply 256September 13, 2024 6:11 AM

Why couldn't my loser parents find me a loony bin in Paris instead of crappy Baltimore?

by Anonymousreply 257September 13, 2024 11:42 AM

This Morrow kid makes Clifton look old as hell.

Poor Diamont has the carriage of a cowhand who has ridden horses every day of his working life.

by Anonymousreply 258September 13, 2024 5:36 PM

Are they still dressing Dollar Bill in blue jeans? He's about 20 years too old for that look.

He must not read his own magazine.

by Anonymousreply 259September 13, 2024 6:23 PM

R256 It's dumbfounding how they were able hit such a home run with the casting of Krista Allen, yet this casting of Rebecca Budig is a total strike out.

by Anonymousreply 260September 13, 2024 7:37 PM

I loved Krista as Taylor. This new one completely fades into the background. She looks like Steffy’a little cousin.

by Anonymousreply 261September 13, 2024 7:46 PM

It's like, did they even bother to screen test Budig opposite some of her principal scene partners or did they just hire her based on her prior soap roles? And was anyone else in the running for the role?

by Anonymousreply 262September 13, 2024 7:54 PM

Brad Bell fired Krista because the MAGA’s kept sending him vids of Krista giving blowjobs and getting cum on her face. Her porn past did her in. Her titties bouncing up and down in her porn movies disgusted Brad.

by Anonymousreply 263September 13, 2024 10:47 PM

R263 she did soft core porn films, not hard core. Bell was aware of this when he hired her.

Rumor is they might kill Taylor off. Budig has there’s a reason she came back to town, and they’re not falling back on her triangle with Ridge and Brooke. Apparently she is sick, so this might be the reason why Bell is not that much invested in the recasting.

by Anonymousreply 264September 14, 2024 1:16 AM

Killing off a newbie recast is lame because the audience wouldn't be invested in the NuActress playing the role and there would be little to no emotional attachment. In fact, if they don't like the recast (which seems to be the case with this one), they'd probably welcome her exit, saying the sooner the better.

If that's the plan, they could have replaced Taylor with the rubber dummy that Prince Omar put in her casket all those years ago.

by Anonymousreply 265September 14, 2024 1:49 AM

I doubt the show is on it's way out. Brad can just follow his father's playbook and and bring in a whole new family. He did that with Y&R when it was the Fosters and the Willaims. It was only a half hour then and when they expanded to an hour they brought in the Abbots and the Newmans who populate the shows landscape today.

by Anonymousreply 266September 14, 2024 2:00 AM

R252 Heron chic is back in style?

by Anonymousreply 267September 14, 2024 2:04 AM

R265 I read somewhere in an interview with Budig, that she was happy to be there, but unsure how long it would last. Bell himself has said he’s going to continue to kill off characters, and I’m guessing not all of them will be fairly new ones, so it would make sense to kill her off. I personally think the character is needed to keep Brooke and the Logans in check, but not with this actress, and it’s not the heyday of the show anymore with Tylo playing her unfortunately. He’s just not invested in Taylor now, so I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he ended the character, so his precious Logans can go on getting away with everything.

by Anonymousreply 268September 14, 2024 2:14 AM

R263 Seriously, are you okay? The only "porn" she did was a bunch of softcore Emmanuel sequels around 1994 that were broadcast on either HBO, Showtime or Cinemax. None of her scenes featured any of that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 269September 14, 2024 3:50 AM

[quote] I loved Krista as Taylor.

Apparently, the fact that many of us did was what made the little cunt that plays Steffy mad, and Mama had to go.

by Anonymousreply 270September 14, 2024 3:54 AM

Yeah, Krista Allen only did soft core porn as far as I know, not hard core.

The only hard core porn connection to B&B was when Katherine Kelly Lang's son bottomed in a gay porn for Sean Cody:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 14, 2024 6:29 AM

R271 You've never heard that Maitland Ward, who played Jessica Forrester, is well into her hardcore porn career now? She doesn't even use another name. Links to some of her films at Pornhub. She's filling all three holes in that one. It looks like they're calling her an MILF at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272September 14, 2024 9:28 AM

R271 Unfortunately I believe he was G4P. Damn shame too. He was pretty fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 273September 14, 2024 9:43 AM

Susie Flannery rubbed her clit many times watching Maitland Ward. She probably still does.

by Anonymousreply 274September 14, 2024 10:49 AM

It can't look great for her co-workers. Not that it was a factor in her choosing to move forward into porn. She got the part in Bold at 16 years of age when she was hand-picked by the producers because of her wholesome beauty and ability to act.

by Anonymousreply 275September 14, 2024 1:12 PM

Maitland's screen mother Barbara Crampton is still in demand as an actress and a beloved fixture in the horror community. She is also on Twitter where she is a big Kamala supporter.

by Anonymousreply 276September 14, 2024 1:18 PM

Eva LaRue would have been the perfect Taylor recast.

by Anonymousreply 277September 14, 2024 1:23 PM

Rebecca will not last long as Taylor. I could see Sheila just going over and stepping on her.

by Anonymousreply 278September 14, 2024 2:55 PM

What B&B need to do is kill off the Brooke Ridge story once and for all by having Brooke realize Ridge never really chose her over anyone else. She was his second choice when Caroline died, dumped her for Taylor and has been riding that merry go round her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 279September 14, 2024 4:49 PM

Rebecca Budig is just fine as Taylor and Brad likes her. She sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 280September 14, 2024 5:58 PM

The episode guide for Thursday (9/19) reads: "Ridge and Taylor reminisce about their past."

I assume there won't be any flashbacks.. lol.

Although it would hilarious if they'd recreate a few and show Sludge walking around the pool in a Speedo and FauxTaylor belly dancing with big snake.

by Anonymousreply 281September 14, 2024 7:45 PM

R273, it's surprising to hear that KKL's son was G4P because the ease with which he accepts a cock in that scene made me think it wasn't his first time doing so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 15, 2024 7:23 AM

Yuck, I hated Eric and Lauren as a couple. It was all the worse that he practically saw Lauren as a daughter, and their hook-up was one of the more implausible in the show's history.

No wonder Stephanie was sickened by that shit.

by Anonymousreply 283September 15, 2024 3:17 PM

Worse was when they started to flirt with the idea of Bridget and Ridge as a couple. Ridge delivered her when he and Brooke were stuck in the cabin in big bear during a snow storm. Good ole Ridge, I deliver em, then I fuck em!

by Anonymousreply 284September 15, 2024 3:26 PM

R283 Well, we all know Old Fool Eric likes 'em young: Brooke, Sheila, Lauren, Quinn, Donna. Am I leaving someone out? They're all daughter material.

Daddy Bell was writing back then, and I wouldn't doubt that the whole thing with Lauren was written just so he could build to the scene where Stephanie calls off her wedding to Eric after the minister finds the photo of Eric having sex with Lauren that Sally planted in his Bible. IOW, I don't think the audience was meant to like Eric and Lauren together, and it was a means to an end during which Bell reinforced the character traits that Eric's brain was in his groin and Lauren had the morals of an alley cat.

by Anonymousreply 285September 15, 2024 10:13 PM

Ian just put a photo up showing Susan at his husband Antonio's birthday party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 15, 2024 10:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 15, 2024 11:03 PM

Damn Susan lost weight. Mounjaro? She looks really good.

by Anonymousreply 288September 15, 2024 11:58 PM

r285 I don't think Bill was writing B&B back then. Brad took over Head writing duties before then.

by Anonymousreply 289September 16, 2024 12:00 AM

R287 Given Susan's age, health issues and desire not to return to B&B resurrecting Stephanie will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 290September 16, 2024 2:43 AM

Susan Flannery is 85 years old. She's not coming back to B&B except possibly as a ghost or a figment of someone's imagination.

by Anonymousreply 291September 16, 2024 3:06 AM

I miss the glory days of B&B -- Darlene Conley's wonderful Sally Spectra and the fights between Susan Flannery and Katherine Kelly Lang.

by Anonymousreply 292September 16, 2024 6:23 AM

They need a good anti-hero/villain like Victor Newman. They can bring in a hot rich Italian who buys up Forrester and puts his hot rich son in charge. Move in a new family cut out the fat of so many logans and forester kids. Keep Brooke around like they did with Jill. Boom fresh new storylines.

by Anonymousreply 293September 16, 2024 1:59 PM

Is Katherine Kelly Lang MAGA?

by Anonymousreply 294September 17, 2024 3:05 AM

R294, I don't know, but Kimberlin Brown is MAGA -- she even spoke at the 2016 Republican Convention.

by Anonymousreply 295September 17, 2024 6:51 AM

Is Sue Flannery still eating out Fannie Flagg?

by Anonymousreply 296September 17, 2024 8:34 AM

R295 There is much less pressure for a well-known daytime actor to be closed about their fascism. They have a part set for life, or as long as their show runs.

by Anonymousreply 297September 17, 2024 10:33 PM

KKL is not Maga. Ronn Moss is Maga. Kimberlin is huge Maga. Colleen and Brad were Obama supporters with Colleen getting a diplomatic post in Turkey after he won. Kind of surprising because Bell and Lee were staunch Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 298September 17, 2024 11:45 PM

R298, has Ronn Moss said why he is MAGA?

When you say Brad, do you mean Bradley Bell? Didn't realize that his wife Colleen got an appointment from Obama.

by Anonymousreply 299September 18, 2024 7:16 AM

Producers Casey Kasprzyk and Ed Scott both donate to Winred.

by Anonymousreply 300September 18, 2024 9:32 AM

r289 yes Brad Bell. His wife was the ambassador to Hungary, appointed by Obama.

by Anonymousreply 301September 18, 2024 2:22 PM

Colleen now serves as Gavin's Executive Director on the State of California Film Commission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302September 18, 2024 7:10 PM

That's disappointing, R300. I wonder how the production team can work together with such different political views?

by Anonymousreply 303September 19, 2024 6:15 AM

Ed Scott’s an arrogant a$$.

by Anonymousreply 304September 19, 2024 7:30 AM

Scott Clifton is liberal, but daddy Don Diamont is maga.

by Anonymousreply 305September 19, 2024 7:52 AM

R305, it's disappointing to hear that Don Diamont is MAGA, although that might explain why his son Zander Diamont was bashing Biden online a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 306September 19, 2024 7:57 AM

R306 Wasn't one of his sons arrested for January 6?

by Anonymousreply 307September 19, 2024 12:29 PM

Didn’t Don tell all of his sons early on that none of them will be gay?

by Anonymousreply 308September 19, 2024 1:16 PM

R307 you may be thinking of Vincent irizarry.

by Anonymousreply 309September 19, 2024 5:36 PM

I agree with R304. .. But Scott does not surprise me. Given his age (now 80!), he's of that "California Republican" generation that have all this nostalgia for Reagan, first as the state's governor, then during the go-go '80s as president - which was during the time Scott's career took off at Y&R. Plus, given his reported behavior at Days, he and Dump have a lot in common.

R303 I was surprised when I saw Kasprzyk's name as a Winred donor, though. But writers Rex Best, Tracey Ann Kelley, Shannon Bradley are very significant donors to Act Blue and Dem candidates. Good news: John McCook supports the DCCC.

by Anonymousreply 310September 19, 2024 7:50 PM

Kasperczyk’s an idiot. Totally inept.

by Anonymousreply 311September 19, 2024 7:56 PM

R305 Technically, Diamont is for that waste-of-space, Robert Kennedy, Jr. Diamont gave Kennedy the maximum allowable donation for for an individual during this election cycle early on.

Whether that translates to going full-on MAGA and supporting Dump as Kennedy now does is not a given. Pew Research has reported, "Many of Kennedy’s July supporters decided to back a different candidate after Joe Biden left the race. These voters picked Kamala Harris over Donald Trump by two-to-one."

One interesting thing is that Don's wife (Cindy) was a big Kamala Harris supporter during her run for the U.S. Senate in California, giving Harris the maximum.

by Anonymousreply 312September 19, 2024 8:18 PM

R288 She does look good, better than during her final years on the show.

Fans of Susan should track down one of her early episodes from 1990 where Stephanie attempts to seduce tennis pro Jake Maclaine after one of their afternoon tennis lessons. This was after Eric's first affair with Brooke, and it seemed plausible that Stephanie may have sought out this young stud for revenge and perhaps some company.

That was the final time they EVER let Susan Flannery play sexy on the show. But she was great, very believable as the bored and hurt wife, and still quite gorgeous. It turned out it was all a ruse to test Jake's loyalty to Felicia, but a cool scene nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 313September 20, 2024 1:18 PM

Mother.... It's Brooke Logan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314September 20, 2024 1:34 PM

r313 Early on in the show Clark Garrison was constantly trying to seduce Stephanie all the while dating Kristen Forrester.

by Anonymousreply 315September 20, 2024 2:27 PM

I did not know Dan McVicar (Clark Garrison) had such a big career going in Europe. He also played Rock Hudson in 1995's The Elizabeth Taylor Story. Dan is in the video at about 35 minutes. Sherilyn Fenn stars as Liz at probably her most beautiful. Elizabeth herself thought the film was fair treatment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316September 20, 2024 3:53 PM

Dan McVicar played Clark Garrison like a stereotypically flamboyant and bitchy gay male. But one who likes pussy. That was probably the directive he got from Bill Bell.

by Anonymousreply 317September 20, 2024 4:01 PM

Love the clip at R314 showing the Forrester living room in its original scale.

Yesterday it looked like you could trip coming down the stairs and fall into the fireplace.

by Anonymousreply 318September 20, 2024 5:05 PM

The house shrunk as Ridge's waistline expanded.

by Anonymousreply 319September 20, 2024 6:24 PM

My family lived two doors up from Dan McVicar (and his baby mama) in Santa Monica for years and years. The partner (I was never sure if they were married or not) was rarely seen, but he was a really nice guy, and if any of us were outside, he'd stop and chat for a bit while walking his boy to school. He loved that kid. He was the son who was killed in a traffic accident when he was 22. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 320September 20, 2024 7:35 PM

Sue Flannery was never ever sexy with a man. She oooozed lezzy. Always.

by Anonymousreply 321September 20, 2024 10:43 PM

Susan was 50 when she filmed the scene with Todd Mckee, but she often played seductive women before that. Frequently she played a femme fatale with a compassionate, intelligent edge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322September 21, 2024 1:08 AM

r322 She was the other woman who dove out of a window in Towering Inferno...on fire! She was also the seductive PR exec who tried to seduce J.R. on Dallas. She was not the first choice for Stephanie. I believe she was a last minute recast.

by Anonymousreply 323September 23, 2024 7:51 PM

Bell wrote Stephanie with Susan Seaforth Hayes in mind for the role but she turned it down (odd because she had along history with Bell).

by Anonymousreply 324September 23, 2024 7:54 PM

I ate pussy with the best of them!

by Anonymousreply 325September 23, 2024 8:21 PM

Susan Seaforth Hayes didn't turn it down exactly. There was confusion when she was supposed to audition.

She was already scheduled to be on vacation during that time and there was some sort of miscommunication about the date of the screen test. SSH thought the screen test could easily be rescheduled -- she was already working at Y&R as Joanna Manning, so they could do it virtually anytime. So, she went on vacation as scheduled.

The end result was she pissed Bill Bell off by not showing up for the screen test, so he started looking at others including Jane Elliot and Susan Flannery.

by Anonymousreply 326September 23, 2024 8:31 PM

The potboiler story would have been having Stephanie and Eric in a lavender marriage. Stephanie becomes attracted to the virgin Caroline Spencer, and the two begin a downlow affair behind clueless Ridge's back -- clueless because he's usually looking at himself in a mirror and wondering what it would be like to have sex with himself..

Meanwhile, closet case Eric could care less whom Stephanie is fucking. He always had to get drunk to impregnate her. Eric maintains his own secret fashion business on the side where he designs underwear and caftans for International Male, In this venture, he goes by the mononymous "Derric." Eric makes monthly trips to IM headquarters in San Diego where he personally approves the male models used for his designs in their catalogs. Back in Los Angeles, Eric can often be found incognito when he visits the IM store in West Hollywood. He does this to get inspiration and scope out new talent. One day he meets Clark Garrison who casually asks "Derric" if a pair of French Officer's Shorts he's thinking about buying make him look fat.

Then we have gay Thorne, who's having his own hookups with (alleged) G4P Storm Logan. "Stormy" is working his way through law school and is known among wealthy Westside gays as that "Manslut from The Valley." Local cater-waiter and power bottom Rocco Carner has a mad crush on alpha top Storm and is envious, because he believes he'll never be able to compete with blond adonis and trust fund baby Thorne.

In this version, Katie still has acne and thinks the only way she's going to get laid is to switch to girls. Rocco has shown no interest, so she decides to make a move on a big girl named "Kirby," star of their high school softball team.

by Anonymousreply 327September 23, 2024 9:58 PM

[quote]"Manslut from The Valley."

Those Logans. They are all the same.

by Anonymousreply 328September 23, 2024 10:03 PM

r326 you sound like someone in the know...that is very detailed information.

by Anonymousreply 329September 25, 2024 1:11 AM

[quote]you sound like someone in the know...that is very detailed information.

Well, Susan Seaforth Hayes talked about it in the autobiography that she and her husband Bill wrote in 2005.

It's also been discussed here on DL at great length several times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330September 25, 2024 1:31 AM

SSH is fun comic relief on Days still.

by Anonymousreply 331September 25, 2024 7:09 PM

SSH can cunt with the best of them.

by Anonymousreply 332September 26, 2024 6:41 AM

So does Hope still have Steffy's passport?

by Anonymousreply 333September 26, 2024 6:46 AM

[quote] SSH is fun comic relief on Days still.

Does SSH know she's comic relief? Sometimes it's like the scene lends itself to being serious, but she's soooooo OTT that it turns into one camptastic scenery-chewing skit.

by Anonymousreply 334September 26, 2024 7:01 AM

I guess Zende's taking wardrobe tips from R.J. now? .. That scoop-neck number they have him in is so femme.

And Carter looks like he's wearing vintage International Male. .. Plus, the white pants? .. Does he have a yacht to get to? .. Labor Day was three weeks ago.

What the hell is a Jökull Júliusson? .. And did we really have to see video of sixtysomething Brooke's porn shoot again?

by Anonymousreply 335September 27, 2024 7:49 PM

I love that Steffy is a total stick in the mud, yet they dress her like a cheap hooker. Then you have Hope, is a total slut, yet dresses like a second grade teacher.

by Anonymousreply 336September 27, 2024 9:57 PM

[quote]I love that Steffy is a total stick in the mud, yet they dress her like a cheap hooker. Then you have Hope, is a total slut, yet dresses like a second grade teacher.

Good point. I've often been shaking my head at the fashinable but slutty outfits they have Steffy wear, espeically her business attire pants suits complete with hot pants.

Hadn't paid as much attention to what Hope has been wearing lately. However, I have thought on more than one occasion that for a fashion designer, she wears awfully conservative clothes.

by Anonymousreply 337September 27, 2024 10:50 PM

[quote]And did we really have to see video of sixtysomething Brooke's porn shoot again?

Like mother, like son.

by Anonymousreply 338September 28, 2024 6:33 AM

Jacquelyn M. Wood as Steffy has always had showy fashion choices when it comes to her hair and clothes ( extensions to her waist one day and a bob the next; leather pants, short slutty skirts, etc). Why they suddenly decided to make do-gooder Hope a raging slut who waffles between men more than she changes her underwear is the real mystery here. She goes goo-goo eyed if a man smiles at her. I think it’s Carter’s turn.

by Anonymousreply 339September 28, 2024 12:58 PM

The show never had better fashion when Sandra Bojin Sedlick was the costume designer.

by Anonymousreply 340September 28, 2024 2:35 PM

Jacquelyn M. Wood often seems to have a case of permanent bitchface.

John McCook is looking a bit grizzled these days, but he is 80 years old.

by Anonymousreply 341September 29, 2024 6:04 AM

Jackie Wood has plastic surgery face.

by Anonymousreply 342September 29, 2024 7:42 AM

I would love to see Wood leave the show. I get that she's beautiful, even with the plastic surgery that I think worked against her. But, to me, she just can't act. She can only play extremes: extreme bitchy at that. When she plays vulnerable, it comes across as way overdone as it's so extreme from being bitchy. (I.e. Notice how she's terrified of Sheila when she hears about her being let go from jail, hiding in Finn's arms and whimpering but is completely bitchy when they're face to face. There's no merging of the two emotions. She can only play one note at a time.). I really hate when the show focuses on her character, which I guess will happen more as the Brookes, Sheilas, and Ridges age out. But she's just too wooden. Not as bad as that actress who plays Donna (Pornface) but not too far off.

by Anonymousreply 343September 29, 2024 1:49 PM

[quote] (Pornface)

Lol

by Anonymousreply 344September 29, 2024 1:53 PM

They have to constantly work around how often JMW gets pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 345September 29, 2024 1:54 PM

JMW is just a so so actress. It’s mystifying she’s been able to win three Daytime Emmys, but she’s extremely savvy at picking her reels, which it all boils down to. In fact the entire show is just a neon sign of mediocrity at this point. I’ve been watching old episodes from 2002 when Brooke was fucking Deacon, and it’s a completely different show for the better. Flannery was such a powerhouse actress, and the show lacks at least one of these type actors that can bring the goods. Fake Ridge, Taylor and the parade of Logan twats ain’t cutting it.

by Anonymousreply 346September 29, 2024 2:15 PM

Taylor looks like Steffy’s kid sister now!

by Anonymousreply 347September 29, 2024 3:34 PM

That new Taylor is horribly miscast. And saddled with playing Bell storyline 42A: secretly dying but won't tell relatives, a scenario which allows the writers to simply dust off Eric's secretly dying but won't tell anyone scenes from..... (checks notes)... Earlier this year.

by Anonymousreply 348September 29, 2024 6:11 PM

R348 well everyone will know next week, since she fainted in front of Ridge and will be admitted to the hospital. I don’t think she’s dying. It’s just another excuse to string the audience along like Bell has done with Eric, Sheila and Finn and the are they going to die or are they aren’t they dead bs the last couple of years. The show is hemorrhaging viewers, and this is the only way he knows for it to get any attention.

by Anonymousreply 349September 29, 2024 6:40 PM

[quote] They have to constantly work around how often JMW gets pregnant.

It should be like in the olden days when soaps would just bring in a Temp to play the role. Storyline ruled the day with the philosophy that "the show must go on." I remember Bell replacing several of his lead actresses on Y&R when they got preggers IRL (e.g. Jaime Lynn Bauer, Melody Thomas Scott, Tracey Bregman), and B&B had Sandra Dee Robinson play "Brooke" when she was on maternity leave in 1997. .. Passions was still doing this in the 00's, even with the guys who opted to take paternity leave.

The role of Steffy Forrester will temporarily be played by .... so don't get too used to someone who can actually act!

by Anonymousreply 350September 29, 2024 7:01 PM

[quote]Flannery was such a powerhouse actress, and the show lacks at least one of these type actors that can bring the goods.

I agree. The show hasn't recovered from Flannery's departure, and as I said earlier in the thread, Darlene Conley's Sally Spectra is also sorely missed.

by Anonymousreply 351September 30, 2024 7:10 AM

Will on today's episode: "I'm not interested in chasing women".

Maybe Will is gay? 🏳️‍🌈

by Anonymousreply 352October 1, 2024 6:49 AM

Not on this show.

by Anonymousreply 353October 1, 2024 9:12 AM

^Why not? If Rick’s girlfriend Maya can be trans…

by Anonymousreply 354October 1, 2024 9:45 AM

R354 a story that went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 355October 1, 2024 3:18 PM

It went a lot of places. The Maya is a Tranny storyline was front burner for months. It only petered out when Rick and Maya moved to Paris.

by Anonymousreply 356October 1, 2024 3:41 PM

R353, I know it's unlikely that B&B will have Will be gay -- I was kind of joking. I just thought it was funny the way he said "I'm not interested in chasing women". And he also turned down a blind date with a girl when he was on the phone a few days ago.

Still, given that it's almost 2025, you would think it would be time to have a young, gay teen on B&B, so this would give them an opening, but obviously that's not the most likely scenario we will see.

by Anonymousreply 357October 2, 2024 6:41 AM

Thank you for keeping your posts to one thread, unlike the other soap queens.

by Anonymousreply 358October 2, 2024 6:46 AM

There are no gay men in the Los Angeles fashion industry! Just pot bellied pussy hounds!

by Anonymousreply 359October 2, 2024 3:47 PM

Remember when that bastion of masculine energy, nuSaul, was salivating over nuSally's every move?

Pussy hound, indeed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360October 2, 2024 4:23 PM

Thorsten Kaye’s Ridge looks like a homeless alcoholic who recently attended a “Dress for Success!” seminar offering for the indigent where he was gifted a free suit.

by Anonymousreply 361October 2, 2024 4:38 PM

This Just In: Brooke Logan suffers massive head injury when, while performing oral sex on Ridge Forrester, her head reportedly collided with his folds of stomach fat.

by Anonymousreply 362October 2, 2024 5:39 PM

Say what you will about Thorsten Kaye, but he has a great chest and a nice big phat ass. I had to slow-mo the scene when he was talking to Taylor and standing profile with his hands in his pockets. Marone a mi!!

by Anonymousreply 363October 2, 2024 8:16 PM

Would Susan Haskell be a better Taylor recast?

by Anonymousreply 364October 2, 2024 9:15 PM

Haskell's Taylor would throw that bitch Steffy right off the roof!

by Anonymousreply 365October 2, 2024 9:28 PM

Lisa Rinna has theips for the part....

by Anonymousreply 366October 3, 2024 12:27 AM

So Will is a pussyhound! Take THAT, all you old perverts!

by Anonymousreply 367October 3, 2024 1:05 AM

Yay! Then Finn will be all mine!!!!

by Anonymousreply 368October 3, 2024 1:05 AM

Hope needs to start a men's underwear line and get Carter to be it's spokesmodel.

by Anonymousreply 369October 3, 2024 1:08 AM

Rumor is that Carter is leaving to join the new soap.

by Anonymousreply 370October 3, 2024 1:35 AM

And Carter will be begging to come back when the new soap fails! Memo to networks: Soap Operas died decades ago!

by Anonymousreply 371October 3, 2024 3:08 AM

That might be unwise, since B&B has also been letting Lawrence Saint-Victor write about two episodes per month. That's great experience for if/when B&B ever bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 372October 3, 2024 3:49 AM

Play it like a fag. Only, one who likes girls.

by Anonymousreply 373October 3, 2024 9:41 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Taylor has "broken heart syndrome."

This. Fucking. Show.

by Anonymousreply 374October 3, 2024 5:59 PM

Lawrence Saint Victor is just recurring as Carter. Only shows up when they need someone to officiate a wedding or when there is Forrester business to handle.

That's not very challenging for an actor. But it does pay the bills. I can't even remember what his last major storyline was. That brief romance with Quinn before she left the show?

I imagine he'd jump at the change to get an acting part with more depth. So, if the The Gates wants him, then I'd say its a good thing for him to make the move.

And he could also potentially keep writing for B&B at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 375October 3, 2024 6:04 PM

[quote] Lawrence Saint Victor is just recurring as Carter.

Nope. Lawrence Saint-Victor is listed with the contract actors in B&B's end credits.

And he shut down rumors that he's exiting last month:

[quote] "That's not true at all. All made up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376October 3, 2024 8:27 PM

Thanks r376. The writing must be satisfying to him since they sure don't give hm much of anything to do as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 377October 3, 2024 8:44 PM

Speaking of Quinn, how exactly did she exit the show? She was there one day, gone the next.

by Anonymousreply 378October 3, 2024 10:13 PM

Katy finally developed a sense of self worth and told Bill to shove it. He’s as pathetic as Ridge when it comes to waffling between two women.

by Anonymousreply 379October 3, 2024 10:15 PM

[quote]Speaking of Quinn, how exactly did she exit the show? She was there one day, gone the next.

She was just sort of gone. i don't recall an exit scene per se. She declared her love for Carter -- her last really big scene was interrupting a wedding (I forget whose) to declare her love for Carter. The two got together and made love and it seemed like they would now be a couple. A few episodes later, Carter announced she has left town without any explanation. .

by Anonymousreply 380October 3, 2024 11:02 PM

R379 she’s done this multiple times throughout the years. They haven’t been a couple in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 381October 4, 2024 12:24 AM

R367, it's very disappointing that they decided to have Will falling over himself for a bunch of female models at Forrester Creations. It is 2024 and Bradley Bell should realize it is time to have a gay teenager on the show. A real missed opportunity if they make Will just another straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 382October 4, 2024 6:30 AM

While it is ridiculous that B&B portrays a fashion world free of gay men. it is equally preposterous that billionaire Dollar Bill Spencer continues to pine away for Katie when in reality, living in Los Angeles, he would have gone through multiple twentysomething trophy girlfriends and likely a few trophy wives.

by Anonymousreply 383October 5, 2024 1:01 AM

R383 true. Plus Heather Tom looks increasingly weirder as she gets older, with the hair and the outfits she wears. I always find it hilarious and unbelievable when he begs fug Katie for chance after chance, when he could have his pick of thousands of women in LA.

by Anonymousreply 384October 5, 2024 1:16 AM

Heather can act circles around them all

I agree that Bill would be beating off women with a stick

by Anonymousreply 385October 5, 2024 1:39 AM

[quote] ... when he could have his pick of thousands of women in LA.

Not to mention all the fresh-faced twinks with tight holes on the Westside who are on the Daddy Hunt!

by Anonymousreply 386October 5, 2024 2:29 AM

Not just the fashion industry. The show takes place in LA for god sakes. Not one gay main character. Not one who is secretly gay or flamboyantly gay, how about just someone who happens to be gay. I think they made Karen Spencer gay (Caroline's twin) but wrote he off in a heart beat. I mean hell they fuckign made up Bill Spencer after establishing Caroline was Bill Spencer Sr's only daughter (why he was so devastated when she died).

by Anonymousreply 387October 5, 2024 2:27 PM

My guess is Bell doesn’t want to anger any of his frau flyover hags by adding any gay characters. The show is already losing viewers big time, and he needs every one he can get.

by Anonymousreply 388October 5, 2024 4:12 PM

R386, Bill would insist that there be no eye contact, and the gays would be the WOMAN in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 389October 7, 2024 8:18 PM

Brad has to think about the international audience in countries where they'd want to see the sodomites imprisoned, whipped, or even worse.

by Anonymousreply 390October 7, 2024 11:12 PM

I’m so glad the fraus rule this soap. We don’t need them gays on my stories!

by Anonymousreply 391October 7, 2024 11:55 PM

[quote]Old Fool Eric likes 'em young: Brooke, Sheila, Lauren, Quinn, Donna. Am I leaving someone out? They're all daughter material.

Both Lauren and Sheila were unbelievable. Sheila went from a newly employed company nurse to giving Eric private massages in his office in just a few episodes. Eric despised Sheila at the end but there were hints earlier in their marriage that he found her dark side quite thrilling. He secretly enjoyed watching Sheila walk all over Stephanie.

by Anonymousreply 392October 8, 2024 3:32 AM

R392 those nuances went away when Bill handed over the hw duties and when Jack Smith left.

Jack is a terrific writer; they brought him over to Y&R after Kay couldn't handle the hw duties alone.

he remarried Victor and Nikki and we learn during the reception or end of the wedding that Ashley, dying of breast cancer, that Victor is Abby's dad.

Now, we have interpersonal fighting over companies nobody cares about and they have RUINED Sharon Newman.

by Anonymousreply 393October 8, 2024 7:21 PM

Given Sheila's dungeon interlude with James at the Houdini House, one imagines that she also introduced Eric to pegging upstairs ... with Stephanie pissed off at herself asking, "Why didn't I think of that?"

by Anonymousreply 394October 8, 2024 7:40 PM

Does anyone know the ACTUAL reason why Krista was fired?

by Anonymousreply 395October 10, 2024 12:23 AM

R395 I heard she was critical of the writing for Taylor. Taylor and Brooke becoming besties was ridiculous. Plus Taylor having no love interest other than Ridge is even more stupidity. I’m guessing these were her sticking points. Bell might’ve trying to get Tylo back one last time, so he made the decision to fire Allen and rest the character for a bit. Now he’s stuck with Budig, who’s as much like Taylor as Don Diamont playing her with a wig on. Imo Taylor was never the same when they brought her back from the dead in 2005. Bell made her a drunk, a victim, and much more like Brooke and her bed hopping ways. There’s just no balance to the show anymore. I think this was when the show started its decline. Seven years before Flannery and Moss got the hell out. Hunter Tylo is never coming back either.

by Anonymousreply 396October 10, 2024 1:12 AM

Krista opened up her va jay jay to Brad and his wife found out.

by Anonymousreply 397October 10, 2024 9:27 AM

JMW was NOT having a more sexy and youthful on-screen mother!

by Anonymousreply 398October 10, 2024 9:34 AM

Remember when that big, hairy biker came along and gave Sheila that ultra-harsh makeover before she kidnapped baby Mary in 1998? It must have been Phyllis Diller's day off.

by Anonymousreply 399October 11, 2024 4:13 AM

There was a big Changing of the Guard in 1998. Sheila was gone and mediocre Amber Moore replaced her. And the two duds Becky, and the other girl whose name I can't even remember - the mannequin who was always on the verge of tears, became the new Caroline and Brooke.

by Anonymousreply 400October 11, 2024 4:23 AM

CHAKRAS!

BROKEN HEART SYNDROME!

by Anonymousreply 401October 14, 2024 10:49 PM

did they bother to mention that Taylor's heart is in poor health because Sheila, you know, shot her?

by Anonymousreply 402October 15, 2024 4:46 AM

I'm so bored without Sheila. These writers suck.

by Anonymousreply 403October 15, 2024 11:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!