Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives Of Orange County: Season 18

Let another season of DUIs with golden retrievers, forced attempts at generating catchphrases, fights over beady-eyed homosexuals, Jesus jugs, cancelled reunions, general cuntery, oh and Vicki, begin. When is Kelly Dodd coming back? Premieres July 11th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 15, 2024 6:53 PM

Beador sips and slips on her 🍸🫒 Her weight loss is impressive - gotta be more than Ozempic. A John Jannson funded lipo.

I think Jen’s felon partner, [forgot his name], is hot. Smokin’ dark meat body.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 5:45 PM

SHANNON’S 🐷 JOWLS ARE GETTING BIG! CHEERS AND EAT UP! 🍷🍸🍹🥂🥃🍽️🧆🍛

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 5:52 PM

I gotta say this looks like it's going to be a great season. With the exception of SLC most HW shows have been duds lately. Shannon is reality tv gold and adding Alexis to the cast was genius.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 6:27 PM

Jesus Jugs is back?!

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 6:36 PM

WHY IS THAT 🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐖VICKI THERE AND NOT ME?

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 6:41 PM

R4 Jesus Jugs is banging Shannon Storms-Beador’s ex bf.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 7:18 PM

I'm already tired of John Janssen's face.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2024 2:54 AM

Tamra was the first to call Alexis "Jesus Jugs."

Tamra was sooo jealous of both Alexis and Gretchen.

All three were dumb: Tamra, Alexis, and Gretchen.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2024 4:51 AM

R8 - Vicki

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2024 10:30 AM

They added an asian! and she is friends with Sutton Strack! Not the BH OC crossover again. Looks like Tammy Tits turned on Shannon and is now going to be with Heather and Jesus Jugs. Not sure where that leaves Emily and Geener.

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2024 1:28 PM

In old country, 18 seasons means 18 winters. It means 18 cycles of the misery, the poverty, the camp of work, the death.

In old country, nothing stays permanent. Not the faithfulness of wife, not happiness of marriage, not the mustache proudly on face. Only one thing lasts for always: love of mother for son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2024 1:33 PM

Shannon STILL calls John "John Janssen."

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2024 2:05 AM

I have a feeling this season is going to be GOOD.

But I still wish they'd bring back Kelly Dodd!

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2024 8:19 PM

THIS WILL BE A PILE OF 💩 WITHOUT MY FUCKING ⭐️ POWER!

TAM🐀AND THAT FUCKING 👺HEATHER BULLYING THAT 😭🐮SHANNON DOESN’T SOUND LIKE A GOOD TIME!

SHANNON SHOULD LET THAT DUMB CUNT ALEXIS HAVE THAT 🥂🥃🍸🚬! WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE CARE, HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS CONSTIPATED AND HE DOESN’T HAVE 💰! SHE NEEDS A MAN WITH A BIG 🍆TO CALM HER CRAZY ASS!

GOTTA GO 🚬S, MY 🔥✡️HUSBAND WANTS TO STICK IT IN ME AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2024 8:29 PM

9 days til the season premiere!

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2024 12:44 PM

I like Gina, but Jesus someone needs to do a hair intervention for her.

She never gets it right.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote] Shannon STILL calls John "John Janssen."

Do you think that Shannon used to scream, "Fuck me, John Janssen!!!" in the bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2024 1:19 PM

I’m looking forward to Shannon’s consumptive reaction to Alexis and the beady eyed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2024 3:21 PM

r17 I find it very hard to believe that Shannon and the Beady-Eyed Homosexual had sex even once.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2024 3:36 PM

I didn't think David Beador and his trailer park wife could be any more loathsome than they already are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2024 11:40 AM

MAGAT cunts!

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2024 3:56 PM

Who on RHOC ISN'T a MAGA?

Just Gina and Heather, right?

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2024 4:01 PM

Tamra, amazingly, isn’t MAGA, although her gross son is. She’s indicated a few times that she hates Trump.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2024 4:20 PM

I hate Teddi Mellencamp, but I love that she asked Vicki at Bravocon where she was on January 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2024 7:42 PM

I could always loan Gina one of my wigs...

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2024 8:01 PM

A tease from the premier this week.

These cunts are not equipped to confront Shannon over her drinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2024 2:36 PM

Will Shannon finally address her borderline personality disorder this season?

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2024 11:12 PM

This show has really gone down hill since they fired the brilliant Elizabeth Vargas!

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2024 11:34 PM

This isn't my PLATE, you fucking bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2024 11:40 PM

The character of Shannon could have been written by Tennessee Williams.

by Anonymousreply 30July 9, 2024 12:16 AM

[quote] These cunts are not equipped to confront Shannon over her drinking.

You will all see the truth!

You will all see the fucking truth!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 9, 2024 12:18 AM

BRING ME BACK SO I CAN SAVE 🐖SHANNON. I WILL CRUSH TAM🐀 AND 🪓FACE.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2024 12:16 PM

This season is going to be MESSY

by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2024 7:03 PM

r33 as opposed to?

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2024 1:06 PM

Shannon's daughters are lovely. Amazing considering their parents are both trainwrecks. Do we still need Heather and her wife Terry?

by Anonymousreply 35July 12, 2024 1:16 AM

Heather has bought Lama Turner’s home, so of course she’s tearing it down to the studs. She’s such a vulgar pig. She’s incapable of keeping quiet about how much she spends on shit.

by Anonymousreply 36July 12, 2024 4:17 AM

[quote] Heather has bought Lama Turner’s home

Is she related to the Dalai Lama?

by Anonymousreply 37July 12, 2024 4:19 AM

Omg DL Needs spellcheck and an edit function

by Anonymousreply 38July 12, 2024 4:22 AM

Heather is a VULGARIAN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 39July 12, 2024 12:13 PM

^^*She truly is a vulgarian. She spends her days showing off different things she owns, and telling you the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of that item.

Most of the other bitches on the show are intimidated by her because they think she’s classy and because she uses words on a 9th grader’s vocabulary test.

Heather never liked Shannon, Kelly and Noella because they weren’t intimidated by her.

by Anonymousreply 40July 12, 2024 2:58 PM

I've got a good feeling about Katie. She looks like one of those really nice people you don't want to fuck with. And it's already clear she dislikes Heather.

by Anonymousreply 41July 12, 2024 3:35 PM

Tamara's daughter looks trashy like her mom and stepbrother. Sydney is obviously the smart one since she sides with her father.

by Anonymousreply 42July 12, 2024 4:49 PM

I'm finally watching.

I actually think Emily looked better with a few extra pounds.

by Anonymousreply 43July 12, 2024 5:52 PM

Gina and Travis are still together as per Shannon last night on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2024 5:54 PM

Why do people watch this garbage? And why is it women and gays watching it?

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2024 5:55 PM

Heather and Terry are EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2024 6:01 PM

[quote] Gina and Travis are still together as per Shannon last night on WWHL.

That's a surprise.

Didn't Gina say that Travis has a tiny dick?

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2024 6:04 PM

I wonder how long it will take for the John Janssen-Alexis romance to implode.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2024 6:13 PM

I'll bet Eddie is happy the beady-eyed homosexual is still around.

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2024 6:24 PM

R48. All depends on whether or not Alexis is invited back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2024 6:26 PM

I'm watching season 7 on Bravo today and all I've got to say is Vicky's plastic surgery is a major improvement. She really did have a pig face.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2024 10:41 PM

Tamra’s trashy daughter has yellow teeth and she’s only 18

by Anonymousreply 52July 13, 2024 2:12 AM

She was probably smoking by age 10, r52.

by Anonymousreply 53July 14, 2024 12:15 PM

r52 Tamara is pushing for her to be on Andy Cohen's real kids of the housewives of bravo make it in NYC show.

by Anonymousreply 54July 14, 2024 12:47 PM

Did anyone else find it odd that Eddie had no clue Tamrat and Jesus Jugs were friends now? He seemed shocked. Tamrat said she and Jesus Jugs made peace back in Bravo Con and have grown close. How does your Husband not know that until you tell him on camera?

by Anonymousreply 55July 15, 2024 3:41 PM

R55. Eddie knew. He just played dumb. He's good at that.

by Anonymousreply 56July 15, 2024 6:56 PM

Shannon fires back at the beady eyed homosexual over the facelift lawsuit.

I believe her on this. This nondescript dork is thirstier than Brooks or Slade- who knew that was possible?

She needs to stay away from men for a while, but that’s not how our favorite neurotic operates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 16, 2024 7:29 PM

That fuckin’ broad needs to stay away from men.

Marry me Shan! My strap on is bigger than either of your exes and I’ll lick your cunt until your head caves in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 16, 2024 7:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 16, 2024 7:47 PM

Tamra is going to lose her shit over Shannon’s interview at r58. So will Heather. I can hear the shrieking at the reunion now.

All this over some stale piece of white bread like the beady eyed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2024 1:23 AM

The one good thing about the beady-eyed homosexusl was his hot son. What was his name? Lemonade Boy?

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2024 1:31 AM

His son looks trashy, r61

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2024 9:14 AM

He’s hotter than John is.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2024 12:58 PM

My big toe is hotter than John Janssen.

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2024 1:07 PM

My big toe has been inside Johnny J

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2024 1:38 PM

My fuckin’ cock is bigger than that fuckin’ queer’s dick or that broad’s big toe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2024 2:50 PM

New episode to show on waves of air this night. New humiliation, new heartache, new agony for harlot who ruined life of son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 18, 2024 8:57 AM

[quote]R36 Heather has bought Lana Turner’s home, so of course she’s tearing it down to the studs. She’s such a vulgar pig.

Looking for the house I just googled “heather dubrow lana turner” and somehow got a link to [italic]On the Aesthetics of Human Dignity…

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2024 10:12 AM

Apropos of nothing, "On the Aesthetics of Human Dignity" is an amazing title.

by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2024 10:15 AM

Where is Mr Lockwood??? I want some “Dear Reader” posts please!!

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2024 10:42 AM

r70 Mr Lockwood is currently detained, having more momentous affairs with which to contend this morrow. But alas, fear not! His musings on the present occurrences in this his most beloved County of Orange will reach the tip of his pen forthwith, and he will with great haste offer his devoted readers a new installment.

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2024 10:55 AM

Gina should never have vouched for Jen. That's a mistake she'll never make again.

by Anonymousreply 72July 19, 2024 3:17 AM

Jen is a real mooch. 46 years old and her father has to put his name on a house lease for her.

by Anonymousreply 73July 19, 2024 5:28 AM

"Jenn is a ding dong." -Gina

by Anonymousreply 74July 19, 2024 10:10 AM

I hadda watch on youtube cuz I ain't payin' for no cable. youz crazy!?

by Anonymousreply 75July 19, 2024 12:47 PM

Jenn is a more telegenic version of the same housewives archetype as Gina, and as Gina is the most expendable member of the cast I expect that accounts for at least a third of her over-egged hostility towards Jenn.

by Anonymousreply 76July 19, 2024 1:57 PM

Jenn’s sleazy boyfriend Ryan sports a surprised masturbator look at all times. How can you trust someone with that facial expression? I guess if you’re broke and have a litter of kids this is the best you can hope for.

by Anonymousreply 77July 19, 2024 2:04 PM

r76 I can't believe Gina is still on this show. She still doesn't fit in. Her hair and her fashions remain tragic. She's not witty or amusing. Her accent is rough on the ears. Whenever she thinks she's delivering a great scene it falls flat.

by Anonymousreply 78July 19, 2024 2:10 PM

Gina is a great foil.

by Anonymousreply 79July 19, 2024 2:11 PM

The thing I like about Gina is that she's stopped "trying" to be an OC example of a real housewife. She's not opening a failed gym or yoga studio or schlocking vodka or wines. She's content with just being who she is...although this Travis storyline is snoozeville. Let's hope her children grow up to be like my little angels and give good screentime.

by Anonymousreply 80July 19, 2024 3:42 PM

They should have brought Vicki back this year full time to shriek at Tamra and Alexis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 19, 2024 3:42 PM

I don’t know, R80, a listless turn as a real estate agent is very “OC real housewife” career storyline to me.

The OC cast vibe is very okie and midwestern overall, but I enjoy the “fish out of water” east coast energy that Dubrow and Gina bring - with Dubrow as the insufferable Westchester Gallant to Gina’s woebegone Nassau County Goofus.

by Anonymousreply 82July 19, 2024 4:26 PM

R82. And's that's your OPINIONNNNN!

by Anonymousreply 83July 19, 2024 4:34 PM

I JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO BRING ME A CASSEROLE!

by Anonymousreply 84July 19, 2024 4:38 PM

For all her martyred “I dreamed a dream in time gone by” dramatics (or perhaps because of them?) Shannon is almost Trumpian in how Teflon-coated she is on the show. No matter how (hilariously) exhausting she is with the endless self-inflicted chaos and bullshit she brings, she always wiggles off the hook mid-season and another cast member ends up being the ultimate asshole by the finale. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 85July 19, 2024 4:44 PM

After all of these failed businesses I would love to know where Tamra and Eddie get their money.

by Anonymousreply 86July 19, 2024 4:51 PM

Say what you will about Gina, but she's got some very funny observations about the whole OC experience.

Like at Heather's over-the-top brunch, when Gina said, "One thing you should know when you go to one of Heather Dubrow's parties - you're expected to work."

by Anonymousreply 87July 19, 2024 4:56 PM

I think the only business Tamra had that has folded was the gym, which had a respectable ten year run?

Her CBD business is still chugging along, she’s got her housewives podcast with Teddi, and while I’m sure he housewives salary is down significantly from what is was before she got fired, I’ll bet it’s still north of $350k.

Guttersnipe though she may be, I think Tamra is pretty level-headed about finances and she isn’t “lifestyle” proud and retrenches and downsizes when she has to.

by Anonymousreply 88July 19, 2024 5:05 PM

[quote] Alexis Bellino Says She and John Janssen Are "Meant to Be" During Romantic Trip in England

Alexis Bellino is so in love with her boyfriend, John Jannsen. The Real Housewives of Orange County friend has only been dating "her man" since November 2023, but they are absolutely smitten with one another. "We tried to fight the feelings," Alexis explained during the RHOC Season 18 premiere, as seen in the video above. "After week two, John and I knew that was it....unfortunately, your heart wants what it wants, and here we are."

These feelings could not be more apparent in Alexis' latest Instagram photo as she cozied up next to her boyfriend while on a trip across the pond to England.

"The couples who are 'meant to be' are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before," Alexis quoted in the caption of her post, adding "go ahead and try" "just wasting your time" and noting that they're "unstoppable" together.

During a July 2 interview with The Daily Dish, Alexis teased that an engagement to John is "around the corner."

"Honestly, I think he's trying to throw me off," she explained. "I know it's coming because we did go ring shopping together. So it's definitely around the corner. That could be tomorrow. It could be six months from now. I honestly don't know because he is throwing a lot of little things in my direction."

One thing is for sure — when they do get engaged, the world will know. "I think he's just trying to keep me confused," she said. "So I don't know...I mean, America will know when it happens. We won't be quiet about it."

Although their engagement is imminent, Alexis and John have not permanently moved in together. However, they have gone on vacation together with their kids, slowly blending their families.

During a June 14 episode of the Two Ts in a Pod podcast, Alexis said that they are cohabitating with one another and getting there, eventually. "We do stay together almost seven nights a week now," she revealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 19, 2024 5:27 PM

I can't wait until the ugliness about John Janssen (and I don't mean his visage, although that is ugly too) comes out later this season. He strikes me as low-key abusive.

by Anonymousreply 90July 19, 2024 5:30 PM

Alexis made the oddest statement last night. The English language should press charges against her for this assault:

“So any storm that Beador wants to create. Find a new tornado. Period.”

by Anonymousreply 91July 19, 2024 6:01 PM

R91. Good Lord!

by Anonymousreply 92July 19, 2024 6:22 PM

Alexis Bellino is “ugh, this bitch” distilled down to its purest essence. Gina and Emily have already clocked that there is no way the audience is going to be even a little bit on her side about anything in this situation and have beelined straight over to Shannon to be her magnanimous friends. It’ll be funny to see who ends up going down with the ship on the S.S. Jesus Jugs - Heather or Tamra.

by Anonymousreply 93July 19, 2024 6:23 PM

LOL @ SS Jesus Jugs

by Anonymousreply 94July 19, 2024 6:28 PM

Shannon actually looked way better than Jesus Jugs did at Heather's party.

When JJ said that Shannon was old enough to be her mother, she should have quickly replied that she is, and John is old enough to be her father.

Of course she made a point to say that she wants to handle it like a good christian- I can't stand these phony evangelicals.

by Anonymousreply 95July 19, 2024 8:03 PM

Dear Lord! Shannon is old enough to be JJ's mom?! Well then JJ looks terrible!

by Anonymousreply 96July 19, 2024 11:26 PM

JJ is 47, our Shannon is 60. JJ is an ignorant, hateful cunt.

by Anonymousreply 97July 19, 2024 11:28 PM

Is the "Rosie" character commenting above, supposed to take the place of Kelly Dodd?

If so, please bring back Kelly and her emojis.

by Anonymousreply 98July 19, 2024 11:29 PM

John Janssen is only 47?

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 99July 19, 2024 11:30 PM

R99. Easy mistake. I was referring to Jesus Jugs as JJ. I'll do better next time...

by Anonymousreply 100July 19, 2024 11:32 PM

r86 Tamra's podcast with Teddi is hugely successful..."Two T's in a Pod" . Probably generates more income than her Housewives salary.

by Anonymousreply 101July 19, 2024 11:34 PM

R101. Honestly, Tamra is the best thing ever to happen to Teddi M. One of the worst housewives ever becomes part of the Bravo podcast universe while charging thousands to women for 500 calorie a day receipes.

by Anonymousreply 102July 19, 2024 11:39 PM

Johnny J is 61! He just likes a woman who is younger and more beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 103July 20, 2024 12:06 AM

I like Katie! She's stunning and her family seems normal.

Johnny J is the Harry Dubin of OC. What's his appeal? Those tiny eyes of his are profoundly disturbing to me.

I'm guessing there's a very small pool of eligible bachelors in the Orange County--Slade Smiley, David Beador, Brooks, etc. are all such sleazeballs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2024 12:31 AM

I second the love for Katie. She's obviously going to be the normal hw every show needs. She's very funny, friends with Sutton and she doesn't like Heather. What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote] I like Katie! She's stunning and her family seems normal.

DEI.

She doesn't fit in with the other women.

She's just there.... because.

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2024 1:16 AM

fuck I hate jesus jugs. she's so tacky, even for orange county. Just all 'my man my man' like a teenager. gross. and that hair.

by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2024 1:16 AM

Alexis cannot be that picky. I mean look at her ex Jim. He looked like a sleazier version of Guy Fieri.

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2024 2:59 AM

THAT BIG TIITED CUNT IS A DUMB🍑!

SHE THINKS SHE WON A FUCKING 🏆BY 🥷ING THAT 🥃🍸🥂🚬 FROM THE 😭🐮!

HE HAS A FUCKING 💉🍆 AND HE DOESN’T HAVE 💵! CONGRATULATIONS YOU STUPID BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2024 4:05 AM

You don't know why they hired Katie, R106, but of course you went right to the "Oh, she's just a DEI hire" bullshit. So minorities aren't even qualified enough to be on a reality tv show without accusations of being chosen mainly or only due to their race/ethnicity? Pretty pathetic that we can't have a damn thread on a reality show anymore without a little racism and race-baiting thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 110July 20, 2024 4:15 AM

r104 Gina has stated that Johnny J has a thick, veiny donkey dick. Therein lies his mystique.

by Anonymousreply 111July 20, 2024 4:40 AM

R111. God, I just vomited a little.

by Anonymousreply 112July 20, 2024 7:26 AM

r104 he looks like, as a preemie, he was taken out of the incubator about a week too early.

by Anonymousreply 113July 20, 2024 8:29 AM

I love how they did a flashback to his crowded and discolored teeth pre-vaneers

by Anonymousreply 114July 20, 2024 2:53 PM

How does Gina know the beedy-eyed homo has a big cock? I mean is Shannon the judge here because I am guessing she has seen very few cocks.

by Anonymousreply 115July 21, 2024 2:17 AM

I question this woman’s judgment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 21, 2024 2:50 AM

R116. Between Yoga Jen, Dr. Jen, and Noella, the last three "new" full time housewives aren't a real brain trust are they?

by Anonymousreply 117July 21, 2024 4:55 AM

I knew John Janssen was trouble almost immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 21, 2024 9:07 AM

I'm sorry they brought Yoga Jen back. How can you have kids and be that irresponsible about where they're going to live. And how humiliated they must have felt getting evicted and moving yet again. She doesn't seem to have a care in the world. I'd love to know why Jen's ex no longer works for her dad.

by Anonymousreply 119July 21, 2024 3:10 PM

I am looking forward to the fallout when Ryan’s role as an FBI informant is revealed. Tamra will pretend to have ethics and will be APPALLED.

That said, I think Noella should have had another season. She was an agent of chaos who Heather despised. I would have enjoyed watching Tamra and Shannon use Noella to drive Heather nuts.

by Anonymousreply 120July 21, 2024 4:12 PM

I meed Kelly Dodd to troll Vicki, Tamra, Heather and Shannon on my TV again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 22, 2024 3:56 AM

R120 Ryan is an FBI informant?

by Anonymousreply 122July 22, 2024 1:18 PM

What I wrote is incorrect . Ryan testified against the interpreter of Shohei Ohtani, that Japanese player for the LA Dodgers.

He denies being a bookie. The show had finished filming when this happened but quickly started filming again.

Jen is going to end up living in her parent’s house in Oklahoma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 22, 2024 2:28 PM

R123 Ryan is definitely a bookie.

by Anonymousreply 124July 22, 2024 2:42 PM

"What does Ryan do?"

"Nothing right now."

Jen, you fucking fool.

Run back to Oklahoma. Now.

by Anonymousreply 125July 22, 2024 3:01 PM

What I don't get is Jen's lifestyle was funded by her ex. Her ex got his money by working for Jen's family. He no longer works for them. Why can't Jen just get the money from Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 126July 23, 2024 8:57 PM

I think he did, R126. Jen said on WWHL last week that her dad paid “most of” the $24K of back rent she owed.

by Anonymousreply 127July 24, 2024 12:07 AM

Jeana Keough is now wading into the Shannon/Jon/Tamra mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 24, 2024 5:24 PM

[quote]Jeana Keough Accuses John Janssen of Cheating on Shannon Beador

r128 ... with Eddie?

by Anonymousreply 129July 24, 2024 8:25 PM

These menopausal grannies are all so busted. They do a great job of hiding their canes and walkers, though.

by Anonymousreply 130July 24, 2024 8:25 PM

r130 = Noella Bergener

by Anonymousreply 131July 24, 2024 8:26 PM

Gina seemed happier with the guy who slapped her around. Travis deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 132July 26, 2024 1:59 AM

Travis’ not-quite ex-wife has been on social media implying that he refuses to get a job or finalize the divorce because he’s getting alimony/ support from her.

by Anonymousreply 133July 26, 2024 4:22 AM

I can’t stand Gina.

by Anonymousreply 134July 26, 2024 9:47 PM

GINA HAS A FUCKING JOB BECAUSE SHE HAS 🎞️OF ANDY COHEN DRESSED LIKE A 👼AND GETTING SPANKED BY KELLY RIPA’S HUSBAND!

THAT ✝️👀✡️ IS A SICK FUCK!

by Anonymousreply 135July 26, 2024 10:48 PM

That bobbleheaded big titted blonde bitch has now the adopted as Shannon? What a fucking weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 136July 27, 2024 4:42 AM

I thought this was a classy TV show!

by Anonymousreply 137July 27, 2024 7:35 AM

Shannon is starring on a Peacock spinoff, a Housewives dating show also starring LuAnn, Gizelle (from Potomac) and Ashley (also from Potomac).

If Tamra had heard about this first, she would have divorced that queen she’s married to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 27, 2024 4:09 PM

Whatever happened to Emily's daughter's modeling career? That was half of Emily's storyline last year.

by Anonymousreply 139July 28, 2024 7:05 PM

R139. Didn't you see her in my BOUGIE KIDS fashion show last week? And the week before that. And the week before that!

by Anonymousreply 140July 28, 2024 7:14 PM

R140. Love and light, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 141July 28, 2024 7:16 PM

r139 they decided to go with the I lost weight but people still think I am fat storyline.

by Anonymousreply 142July 30, 2024 7:21 PM

Emily’s marriage is still so bizarre to me. I can’t imagine those two ever having had sex. My brain just can’t register it.

by Anonymousreply 143July 31, 2024 2:24 PM

Imagine a chihuahua mounting a Great Dane r143

by Anonymousreply 144July 31, 2024 2:39 PM

It was nice to see Vicky in last night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 145August 2, 2024 7:20 PM

Not if you were one of the elders she abused.

by Anonymousreply 146August 2, 2024 8:12 PM

or anyone with eyes. or ears.

by Anonymousreply 147August 2, 2024 8:15 PM

Oh, so now you’re all concerned about elder abuse?

by Anonymousreply 148August 2, 2024 8:42 PM

I want Vicki and Kelly back, I love the unhinged way they fight with each other.

by Anonymousreply 149August 2, 2024 8:56 PM

I love Kelly Dodd. She’s probably the most underrated housewife, if not reality star ever. She creates great TV. Progressive Lib Cohen needs to let her MAGA ass come back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 150August 2, 2024 9:28 PM

I hope R135 is true

by Anonymousreply 151August 2, 2024 9:28 PM

Heather has no shame.

Calling the paps to accompany her to Disneyland, then swearing on her kids' lives it isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 152August 2, 2024 9:57 PM

Is anyone else as sick as I am of Heather constantly reminding everyone how filthy rich she is every week?

"Can you see our house from up here in our penthouse apartment, Terry?"

"This 5,000 square foot penthouse apartment is just too small for us."

Puke-o-rama

by Anonymousreply 153August 2, 2024 10:10 PM

I don’t Kelly is MAGA, just really stupid. She said on some podcast that she didn’t vote in 2016 or 2020 and that the last time she voted was for Obama in 2008 (it was on a podcast).

She fights like the meanest 12 year old you’ve ever encountered. I love how she gets under Heather’s skin and drives her nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 2, 2024 10:20 PM

Heather makes a lot more sense when her mother shows up and starts calling her out on shit. She REALLY gets under Heather’s skin and you can see where a lot of this flagrant need to brag and flaunt her wealth comes from. She’s trying to get mommy’s love and attention.

by Anonymousreply 155August 2, 2024 10:20 PM

Terry isn't aging well. He looks sickly.

by Anonymousreply 156August 2, 2024 10:57 PM

When Shannon hears about this she’s going to take another late night drive with Archie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 4, 2024 5:53 PM

Why are they acting like this guy is a prize pig? He runs an insurance office in TUSTIN. He looks like a flat footed MOUTH BREATHER. He is a Michigan 5 on a good day. I dont like pasty face bad teeth John Jansen

by Anonymousreply 158August 4, 2024 7:41 PM

He’s a man, Alexis. From Tustin for gods sakes. He lives in a townhouse apartment.

by Anonymousreply 159August 4, 2024 7:44 PM

Johnny J just SCREAMS Bossy Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 160August 4, 2024 7:48 PM

JOHN JANSSEN IS A 🚬 WITH A 💉🍆!

HE HAS 🥃🍆 SO HE CAN’T GIVE ANYONE AN 🅾️!

AND HE DOESN’T HAVE 💵, SLADE FUCKING SMILEY HAS MORE 💰!

THESE DUMB CUNTS FIGHT OVER HIM LIKE HE’S A 🏆🐷! RAISE YOUR STANDARDS YOU STUPID 🐮S!

by Anonymousreply 161August 4, 2024 7:55 PM

He does, Eddie, he does! John Jannsen looks super prissy and fussy.

by Anonymousreply 162August 4, 2024 7:56 PM

Gina was sick and tired of Travis' chode.

by Anonymousreply 163August 4, 2024 8:06 PM

r30 yes and Sutton too

by Anonymousreply 164August 5, 2024 12:58 PM

shannon pleez lemme finger dat twat

by Anonymousreply 165August 5, 2024 1:31 PM

Hey! Ho! Let meez a tell youz fuckin gay boiz a sumthin’s, my fuckin smallest strap-on is 6 inches bigga than that fuckin ugly sissy John Jannsseeens little fuckin dick. I knows how’s to thrust and lick like a fuckin Saint Bernard going after a dropped ice cream cone on the floor of a fuckin spaceship! Hey! Ho! Zing! Badda-bing! Ho! I’d make Shannon’s beautiful, alcoholic twat wetter and stickier than the fuckin La Brea tar pits in the middles of July! I’d make her cum faster and harder than a group of fuckin Orange County bums fighting over a bag of McDonald’s that someone threws out da window! Hey! Ho!

by Anonymousreply 166August 5, 2024 4:17 PM

TAMPON🐀 UR HUSBAND IS A HUGE 🧚‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 167August 5, 2024 4:44 PM

I’m picturing Rosie in a Stanley Kowalski wife beater outside Shannon’s house, screaming her name.

A Shannon/Rosie romance would be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 168August 5, 2024 4:48 PM

Shannon has reached the stage of life, after having been mistreated by a long line of straight men, that she's finally ready to settle down with a sweet, non-threatening gay guy, a la Vivian Vance.

by Anonymousreply 169August 5, 2024 6:36 PM

R169. Take away the sweet and non threatening part and you've got Johnny J.

by Anonymousreply 170August 5, 2024 6:41 PM

Wrong r169! She needs a big strapping lesbian to protect her from Tamra Judge!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 5, 2024 6:45 PM

[quote] 'RHOC' Vicki Gunvalson Unbothered In Spain Amid Elder Abuse Lawsuit

Vicki Gunvalson is cooling off all the steam in Spain amid alleged fraud controversy!

The reality star touched down in Spain with her family and has been sharing non-stop updates about her adventure despite pending allegations of fraud and financial abuse.

The 62-year-old flooded her Instagram Stories with pictures from her Spain getaway with boyfriend Michael Smith and son Michael Wolfsmith.

Gunvalson looked relaxed and stylish in her black top and jean shorts ensemble, complete with a brown cross-body purse, a big hat, and shades for the blazing Spanish sun.

The mother of two posed with her partner, who looked handsome in shorts and a green T-shirt, sunglasses, and a white face cap.

She then shared three more slides featuring pictures of herself and her son at different locations in Barcelona, with the gorgeous blue skies of Spain as a worthy backdrop.

Gunvalson's mini family vacay is the latest development in the reality star's life after debunking every claim of fraud and elder financial abuse leveled against her in a fresh lawsuit.

The Blast recently noted that Gunvalson's lawyers have expressed their intentions to prove their client's innocence in the fraud lawsuit and clear her name for good.

The 62-year-old was described as a well-respected and experienced insurance broker who has helped more than "7,000 clients" make the right financial decisions over the past three decades.

Her team added that she duly respected the plaintiff's direction in placing the insurance products requested regarding the "annuities and the life insurance policy."

The insurance broker's lawyers emphasized that she did not breach any fiduciary duty or engage in any conduct that could be tagged as financial elder abuse or fraud.

They also mentioned that she remained committed to maintaining high standards and transparency in her financial dealings. The legal team concluded their statement by promising to defend her reputation and expressing outrage at the false allegation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 5, 2024 7:40 PM

Vicki looks closer to 72.

by Anonymousreply 173August 6, 2024 4:01 PM

Vicki stole my life’s savings and helped my daughter toss me down the stairs!

by Anonymousreply 174August 6, 2024 5:20 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM, YOU OLD CUNT! YOU WERE IN MY FUCKING WAY AND I AM NOT WAITING FOR AN 👵TO STEP ASIDE!

I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE 🤫💁‍♀️TO HECKLE THAT 🐮SHANNON AND THAT 👺HEATHER AND YOU WERE STANDING IN MY WAY!

NEXT TIME MOVE BITCH!

BUT THAT 🐷VICKI DEFINITELY STOLE YOUR 💰! SHE SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL! MAYBE TAMRA CAN TEACH HER TO 👅🐱FOR CIGARETTE 💴!

by Anonymousreply 175August 6, 2024 5:52 PM

Does Michael Wolfsmith "ping" for anybody else or is it just me?

by Anonymousreply 176August 6, 2024 9:59 PM

He’s OC straight, Eddie; the straight men all seem a little gay there.

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2024 2:59 AM

Bravo will not be happy until Shannon has a nervous breakdown on camera. But we need to know what kind of dirt she has on Johnny J and if it involves mansex.

by Anonymousreply 178August 9, 2024 2:02 AM

THAT 🐮CAUGHT THAT 🚬JOHN WEARING HER SIZE 16 👙WHILE 👅SLADE FUCKING SMILEY OFF , WHILE THAT 🚬EDDIE ATE SLADE’S 🍑!

SHANNON TOLD TAM🐀, AND THAT CUNT GOT PISSED !

SHE DOESN’T WANT THAT 🐮TELLING EVERYONE SHE MARRIED A 🚬!

by Anonymousreply 179August 9, 2024 2:22 AM

Next season, Jen will be rendered homeless by Ryan’s imprisonment.

Vicki should then offer to take her family in. Vicki could then offer Jen a job as a trainee insurance agent-and then the wheels come off the bus. Vicki would TERRORIZE poor Jen.

by Anonymousreply 180August 9, 2024 5:27 AM

#PROMISED!

by Anonymousreply 181August 9, 2024 4:14 PM

When Ryan and Jenn packed for their Vegas getaway, Ryan had a boner-killing Rolex baseball cap. I can't imagine anything douchier. Like so many on this show and in the OC in general, his "wealth" just seems all smoke & mirrors.

If Jenn can't pull this mess out of the water she'll be living in subsidized housing in Santa Ana.

by Anonymousreply 182August 10, 2024 5:59 AM

I look forward to the look of disgust and horror on Heather and Shannon’s faces when they walk into Jen’s post Ryan 1 bedroom apartment.

by Anonymousreply 183August 10, 2024 6:21 AM

Tamra is a fucking cunt and she is on the wrong side of this fight between Alexis and Shannon..

by Anonymousreply 184August 10, 2024 7:55 PM

I love how Jen can't pay her bills, sticks her father with her rent, uproots her kids then packs up and goes on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 185August 10, 2024 9:07 PM

Tamrat thinks she is on the right side. She thinks Shannon is an alki which she may be. So Tamrat says "I am not going to stand by and say nothing until you drive drunk and kill someone." A lot over dramatic coming fro the woman who got Gretchen drunk and tried to get her rape face son to fuck her in her bathroom while miced so she could ruin her marriage. Oh wait that is right she found Jesus. She is all better now,

by Anonymousreply 186August 11, 2024 3:25 AM

It seems like Tamra/Alexis/Heather were expecting Shannon to fall into her typical behavioral patterns-crying; hysteria; depressed demeanor. Instead , so far she’s holding it together. Those three are going to look like real assholes if Shannon manages to stay at this setting for the rest of the season.

Shannon was smart to befriend Katie and Jen, and to make amends with Gina and Emily-those two have always wanted approval from the more senior members of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 187August 11, 2024 3:59 AM

Tamra was doing way too much calling Shannon an alcoholic in that restaurant. That's a one on one conversation, if you actually care about the person.

by Anonymousreply 188August 11, 2024 4:15 AM

r178 "That's my Johnny J."

by Anonymousreply 189August 11, 2024 4:16 AM

Tammy Sue earns her Bravo paycheck by overreacting and being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 190August 11, 2024 12:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 13, 2024 7:30 PM

I'm usually team Shannon but I don't believe Johnny J would gift anyone that amount of money. Especially when, according to Shannon, he's cheap and she paid for everything. She should have just paid him back in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 192August 13, 2024 7:37 PM

She should get a refund back on that facelift...

by Anonymousreply 193August 13, 2024 7:52 PM

SHANNON SPENT ALL HER 💰💵💸 ON 🥃🍸🍹AND SIZE 20 👚ES!

THAT IS ONE FAT 🐮!

HER CHIN WAS SAGGING AND SMACKING AGAINST HER TITS, AND HER TITS WERE SAGGING OVER HER GUNT! SHE LOOKED 🤰!

THAT 🚬 CASHED OUT HIS 401K TO PAY FOR IT, THE 🐮WOULDN’T STOP CRYING THAT SHE LOOKED LIKE A 🐷!

by Anonymousreply 194August 13, 2024 7:59 PM

I’m so intrigued by our resident Kelly Dodd poster.

by Anonymousreply 195August 16, 2024 3:58 AM

HE’S A FUCKING 👴🚬WHO NEEDS A FUCKING LIFE R196!

by Anonymousreply 196August 16, 2024 4:01 AM

Shannon is being coached to be the OG when they dump Tammy.

by Anonymousreply 197August 16, 2024 4:01 AM

Hearing Alexis get all religious is hilarious considering her very un-Christian like behavior towards Shannon. Please let her be gone after this season. Johnny J will surely dump her after that.

by Anonymousreply 198August 16, 2024 2:13 PM

The woman with the house in La Quinta - is that the dykey one who was a Housewife for one season a few year ago who lived on the beach?

She looks familiar.

by Anonymousreply 199August 16, 2024 2:20 PM

Does anybody really believe that Gina, a rookie realtor in Orange County, would get a listing for a nearly $9 million mansion in La Quinta.

Puhleez.

by Anonymousreply 200August 16, 2024 2:34 PM

Drunk Shannon: "Hey, Emily, let me tell you the shitty things Gina said about you."

Emily: "Gina, I am so pissed off at you!"

Drunk Shannon: "Gee, I didn't intend to cause any trouble by what I said (glug glug)."

by Anonymousreply 201August 16, 2024 2:35 PM

R199. I think she was one of those cast additions that didn't work so they edited her out of the season as much as they could.

by Anonymousreply 202August 16, 2024 2:36 PM

R200 $9M in CA is like $200k in Kansas

by Anonymousreply 203August 16, 2024 2:36 PM

R202 Was it the dykey one, or am I thinking of someone else?

by Anonymousreply 204August 16, 2024 2:39 PM

"My children were TRAUMATIZED by reports that I called the paparazzi in Disneyland! I had to fly to my lesbian daughter's bedside and hold her due to the paralyzing anxiety she experienced!"

Dramatic much, Heather?

by Anonymousreply 205August 16, 2024 2:41 PM

I hate Heather, and not in a hate watch way, like a fast forward, turn away, turn it off kind of way. I want them to move Heather to the RH of Beverly Hills for one season just so that we can watch Kathy Hilton come out of her doddering granny routine to dress Heather down.

by Anonymousreply 206August 16, 2024 2:43 PM

HEATHER IS A FUCKING 🪓FACED CUNT! OF COURSE SHE CALLED THE FUCKING PAPS TO TAKE PICTURES OF HER AND THAT MELTED 🕯️FACED HUSBAND OF HERS!

THE BIG TITTED ✝️CUNT IS A FUCKING 🍑🕳️! IF I HAD BEEN IN THAT FUCKING 🛻LISTENING TO HER GO ON ABOUT THAT 🥃🍸🍹🚬,I WOULD HAVE THROWN HER OUT OF THE FUCKING WINDOW!

NO WONDER SHE’S FRIENDS WITH TAM🐀, THEY’RE BOTH CUNTS PRETENDING TO FUCK 🚬S!

EMILY STILL LOOKS LIKE A 🦍AFTER LOSING 200 LBS! AND THAT BROKE BITCH GINA IS NOT SELLING THAT 🏠, THAT WEIRD DYKE JUST WANTED BACK ON THE FUCKING SHOW!

by Anonymousreply 207August 16, 2024 2:56 PM

What is the purpose of Alexis being back on the show?

Watching her gush about all the great Christian sex she has with giant forehead-ed John Janssen episode after episode isn't exactly compelling TV.

by Anonymousreply 208August 16, 2024 2:57 PM

The purpose is to put Shannon in a straitjacket and have her taken to the nuthatch on camera, r208.

by Anonymousreply 209August 16, 2024 3:00 PM

Thankfully, Shannon's not taking the bait.

by Anonymousreply 210August 16, 2024 3:02 PM

R210 Shannon's been melting down quite frequently about it.

by Anonymousreply 211August 16, 2024 3:04 PM

What if our DL Kelly Dodd is actually Kelly Dodd?

by Anonymousreply 212August 16, 2024 3:08 PM

I predict a new book from Heather's lesbian daughter: "How I Overcame Trauma Related to False Disneyland Paparazzi Reports."

Heather will host a book launch party, invite all the ladies, and require them to write down on stationary beautifully watermarked with an image of the book's cover which passage of the book was their favorite and why. Each Housewife will then be required to stand up and share with the group what they wrote down.

After that, Heather will escort the ladies to her backyard barbecue pit and make each Housewife burn one accessory they're wearing to symbolize the purging of hateful, bullying comments that result in paralyzing anxiety for so many young collegiate lesbians today.

by Anonymousreply 213August 16, 2024 3:10 PM

R212 in either case she should do an AMA. I want to ask her about her sex life with that horrible MAGAt Rick Leventhal.

by Anonymousreply 214August 16, 2024 3:11 PM

MY 🔥✡️HUSBAND HAS A BIG 🍆HE STICKS IN ME THREE TIMES A DAY! I HAVE TO DO KEGELS 24/7 OR MY 🐱WOULD BE AS STRETCHED OUT AS ONE OF SHANNON’S 👚S!

by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2024 3:16 PM

I love Emily. One thing OC has that the other shows lack is humor. Emily and Shane are responsible for most of that humor. They also seem like genuinely good people

by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2024 3:24 PM

r216 Emily and Shane are Qanon Trumpers. They are terrible people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2024 4:04 PM

Who on RHOC ISN'T MAGA is the better question.

Tamrat? Heather? Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2024 5:12 PM

Tamra and Heather aren’t MAGA. Meghan King is a Democrat (and an ex-Biden in law).

I have a hard time seeing Shannon as MAGA (unlike her POS ex husband). She seems like a George Bush Republican to me. I can’t imagine her finding his behavior acceptable. The push/pull in Shannon between being outrageous like Vicki, and being a prim and proper matron, is very interesting.

If Alexis is MAGA, she’s an even bigger asshole than imagined, considering she has a trans child she loves to loudly support on social media.

Gina and Jen seem too stupid to vote.

by Anonymousreply 219August 16, 2024 5:29 PM

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but in reference to the La Quinta dyke, there's been so many recently. Are we talking Bronwynn, aka Boring-wynn, or the cult princess Elizabeth Lyn Vargas?

by Anonymousreply 220August 16, 2024 6:08 PM

R220. Lez Vargas

by Anonymousreply 221August 16, 2024 6:25 PM

R221. She's not a lezbo. She just chose to have a celibate relationship with that gayling, Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 222August 16, 2024 6:39 PM

R222 She sure gives off a lez vibe.

by Anonymousreply 223August 16, 2024 6:42 PM

SHE TRIED TO 🤿HEAD FIRST INTO SHANNON’S 🐱WHEN SHE WAS ON THE SHOW BUT COULDN’T FIND IT THROUGH THE FAT!

by Anonymousreply 224August 16, 2024 6:45 PM

This week's episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County is brought to you by Twizzlers.

Twizzlers, the snack you can have in the truck, even though your husband tells you not to eat in it.

by Anonymousreply 225August 16, 2024 7:53 PM

Although it may be inhumane, fans love watching Shannon be tortured. She’s so clueless and grandiose that she deserves to be busted.

by Anonymousreply 226August 16, 2024 8:28 PM

r226 = David Beador

by Anonymousreply 227August 16, 2024 8:32 PM

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but the only time I find Shannon watchable or entertaining is when she’s unraveling from being attacked by one or more of the other trashy women.

by Anonymousreply 228August 16, 2024 8:44 PM

I wouldn't even let these wives into my 'house'.

by Anonymousreply 229August 16, 2024 8:52 PM

This of course is the gold standard r228

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 16, 2024 8:55 PM

Have they ever had a season where Shannon was normal? She reads 100% as a nervous, needy alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 231August 17, 2024 12:45 AM

Bravo repeated episodes with Meaghan King yesterday and, I gotta say, she delivered. I would love to see her come back.

by Anonymousreply 232August 17, 2024 12:48 AM

To me this is Shannon’s most stable season. Which is telling

by Anonymousreply 233August 17, 2024 1:04 AM

I think crashing her car into someone's home and facing possible jail time for a DUI all because of that asshole Johnny J was the wake up call Shannon needed. Although I do wonder why she still drinks. It's not a good look after all that's happened.

by Anonymousreply 234August 17, 2024 1:19 AM

R232. Yes! Who would have thought that she of all people would be the one to take Vicki down...

by Anonymousreply 235August 17, 2024 8:59 AM

Whatever happened to Shannon's frozen food line?

Did that go belly up?

by Anonymousreply 236August 17, 2024 12:16 PM

What Real Housewives product line has EVER been successful?

Skinnygirl?

by Anonymousreply 237August 17, 2024 1:10 PM

Meg King was a bitch on wheels.

by Anonymousreply 238August 17, 2024 4:18 PM

Two of the most successful Housewife product lines are from Potomac, of all places.

Gizelle Bryant had a beauty line , Everhue, that was sold in Target for several years. It shut down during covid. Karen Huger’s perfume is sold at Bloomingdales.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 17, 2024 4:37 PM

R239 Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.

by Anonymousreply 240August 17, 2024 4:39 PM

Well it DID sell at Bloomingdales.

by Anonymousreply 241August 17, 2024 4:40 PM

My perfume is currently for sale at the Walmart in Surry County.

by Anonymousreply 242August 17, 2024 4:48 PM

It’s not a product line per se, but Luann’s cabaret act has proven to have a shockingly successful life after her tenure as a regular cast member and the whole thing has a more coherent “brand” than Skinnygirl, which in addition to feeling excruciatingly tied to aughts diet culture also quickly devolved into Bethenny manically grasping at straws through random ass licensing agreements.

by Anonymousreply 243August 17, 2024 4:58 PM

R243 well Skinnygirl definitely made $100 million which is $99,873,482 more than Lush Lulu’s cab act has made.

by Anonymousreply 244August 17, 2024 5:11 PM

WHO WOULD BUY DIET 🍝FROM A FAT 🐮?’

WHAT’S NEXT, FINANCIAL PLANNING FROM THE OKLAHOMA CUNT? A BOOM ON HOW TO MARRY A STRAIGHT MAN FROM TAM🐀? A TRIVIA GAME FROM THE BIG TITTED ✝️ BITCH?

THESE CUNTS SHOULD STICK WITH WHAT THEY KNOW, SCREAMING, 😭, AND 🍸🍹🥃!

by Anonymousreply 245August 17, 2024 5:21 PM

Kelly “POZ?” 🤷🏼‍♀️Dodd should stick to the Choo-choo trains she’s used to, and stop trying to get back on the show. You’re over, loser. I’m prettier! 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

by Anonymousreply 246August 17, 2024 5:30 PM

I MISSPELLED 📕! THE STUPIDITY OF THESE CUNTS IS 😷!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 🚬S!

by Anonymousreply 247August 17, 2024 5:31 PM

FUCK OFF TAM🐀!

I THINK YOU CONFUSED ME WITH YOUR 🚬 HUSBAND! I KNOW WE ARE BOTH 🇲🇽, BUT I HAVE BIGGER TITS AND A TIGHTER 🐱!

WHERE IS HE ANYWAY, CUNT? PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER AT A 🇺🇸🕳️ AGAIN?

by Anonymousreply 248August 17, 2024 5:34 PM

Karen Huger's website-

Utterly Tragic.

Is La Damned discuntinued?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 17, 2024 6:59 PM

R249 looks like she’s selling the remaining inventory

by Anonymousreply 250August 17, 2024 8:38 PM

I love Karen. Shady as shit and probably 75% of her life is fake but she's hilarious and seems like a decent person.

by Anonymousreply 251August 17, 2024 8:47 PM

Agreed- Every word!

by Anonymousreply 252August 17, 2024 9:00 PM

La Grande Dump!

by Anonymousreply 253August 17, 2024 11:48 PM

I beg your pardon R237 ? She by Sheree has been WILDLY successful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254August 18, 2024 4:20 PM

R254. Hmm. A fashion show with no fashions. How dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 255August 18, 2024 5:48 PM

What is in this footage Alexis supposedly has of Shannon? Unless she’s using the n-word or calling someone a fag I can’t see how it will “destroy” her.

by Anonymousreply 256August 18, 2024 6:04 PM

R256 Yeah, we've already seen the footage of Shannon being a drunken mess after she crashed her car into a house.

What else could there be?

Just please, God, don't let there be nudes.

by Anonymousreply 257August 18, 2024 6:09 PM

Broke-ass Jen's sons are HOT in that beach photo. Please, please, please...I'll pay your mom's rent if you pound it forward.

by Anonymousreply 258August 18, 2024 7:06 PM

To all you fat fraus in the fly over states, Big Bear is not a thing. It's actually comical that Tamrat and Little Edie are touting that haven of white trash and meth.

by Anonymousreply 259August 18, 2024 7:13 PM

Tammy Sue was on WWHL the other night and her face was pulled way too tight. She looked like Jim Carrey in The Mask. She's so friggin obnoxious. And her trashy daughter made an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 260August 18, 2024 7:13 PM

R260. Her confessionals on the last episode are scary. In the sleeveless tuxedo dress her body looks like a burned polish sausage.

by Anonymousreply 261August 18, 2024 7:28 PM

The videos are probably Damaged Shannon flying into drunken rages.

by Anonymousreply 262August 18, 2024 8:02 PM

"THIS ISNT MY FUCKING CAR, YOU BITCH'"

by Anonymousreply 263August 18, 2024 8:11 PM

Johnny J allegedly has Ring videos of drunk and scary Shannon. What a guy. That Alexis is one lucky Christian.

by Anonymousreply 264August 18, 2024 8:17 PM

Johnny J is a creep.

by Anonymousreply 265August 18, 2024 8:22 PM

R264 I doubt Johnny has anything on Ring video that we haven't already seen drunk Shannon do on TV.

by Anonymousreply 266August 18, 2024 8:45 PM

Tamrat said Eddie wants to live full time in Big Bear, but Tamrat wants to commute between OC and BB. Hmm Big Bear is aka BIG BARE where homo woodsman go to fuck. Like Thom Bierdz. Wonder if Eddie is spreading it for Thom? And what the hell does he do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 267August 19, 2024 12:21 AM

The backlash has begun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268August 19, 2024 2:44 AM

I suspect a lot of it is manufactured. If Shannon has cancelled checks, credit card receipts for things she paid for like a 10K trip for John's daughter then just do a quid pro quo, You want payment for this? I want payment for this. I'm not sure I understand how Shannon did not have 75K for a face lift or even go on botched with Terry and get it for free.

by Anonymousreply 269August 19, 2024 2:50 AM

I’ll bet John told her the facelift money was a loan. It’s not his fault that Insecure Shannon frequently gave him gifts.

by Anonymousreply 270August 19, 2024 3:29 AM

Johnny J is a big old queen.

by Anonymousreply 271August 19, 2024 11:03 AM

This is a case right out of Judge Judy.

"It was a gift!"

"No, it was a loan!"

by Anonymousreply 272August 19, 2024 12:41 PM

You ate the steak, Shannon!

by Anonymousreply 273August 19, 2024 12:44 PM

Shannon and Johnny J would be hilarious on Judge Judy.

The beady eyed homosexual’s witnesses, Alexis and Tamra, would be thrown out of court for heckling Shannon.

Shannon’s witnesses, Vicki and Kelly Dodd, would be thrown out for doing the same thing to the beady eyed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 274August 19, 2024 5:05 PM

Since she is 60, I wonder if Bravo will continue to humiliate Shannon for much longer. Maybe for as long as she will take the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 275August 19, 2024 9:58 PM

THE 😭 🐮❤️S A 🦵IN THE CUNT!

IF SHE ISN’T GETTING 💩ON SHE ISN’T 😀!

WHY DO YOU THINK I ABUSE HER, SHE LOVES IT!

by Anonymousreply 276August 19, 2024 10:03 PM

Shannon should sue Bravo for elder abuse and harassment. There are laws that protect people over 40. She would probably get a big settlement. (Except she signed away all her rights).

by Anonymousreply 277August 20, 2024 1:03 AM

R277. Don't give Bethenny any ideas for a new reckoning...

by Anonymousreply 278August 20, 2024 1:15 AM

[quote]Shannon should sue Bravo for elder abuse and harassment.

r277 = Meghan King

by Anonymousreply 279August 20, 2024 8:28 AM

🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280August 20, 2024 2:09 PM

R280. Where's Lemonade Boy?

by Anonymousreply 281August 20, 2024 7:51 PM

R281. Sucking your ex husband's lemons

by Anonymousreply 282August 21, 2024 6:41 PM

I suspect Tamara dumped Shannon as a friend because she thought her DUI crash was going to make her look bad if she stuck by her, Shannon came out of it just fine but it was too late. Tamrat had already trashed Shannon. So Tamrat got Alexis on the show as a Friend of..with Heather's help knowing full well she was dating Johnny J. It's funny her embracing John, when she was always against Brooks with Vicki. She kept saying "Eddie likes him and he was always a gentleman to me," and "only Gina had a problem with him and that was because of Shannon." There is zero reason to make the 75K load / gift saga public unless it is to embarrass Shannon. Same goes for the "we have so much ring camera footage that if it got out it would destroy Shannon." Why even put that out there? I hate Trump loving Emily but I agree you cannot say I want to be friends with Shannon and in the same sentence threaten to destroy her life.

by Anonymousreply 283August 21, 2024 7:00 PM

R282. Well, good. Because I never did.

by Anonymousreply 284August 21, 2024 7:39 PM

Interesting that late tomorrow night Bravo will be repeating the 'let's get Gretchen drunk and let Rapey Eyes loose' episode. Not Tammy Sue's finest moment.

by Anonymousreply 285August 21, 2024 9:32 PM

Vulture declares Jesus Jugs a flop.

Tamra is going to give Shannon at this reunion the groveling apology she had to give Heather and Jen at last season’s reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286August 22, 2024 4:50 PM

Alexis is forever a trashy high school sophomore from Missouri who thinks she’s it because she has a 24 year old boyfriend who has a job at the GM dealership and was on the football team when they went to state semi-finals. She’s objectively awful, but I think she’s a perfect secondary player for trashy OC!

Shannon should send her and Tamra a basket of Dr. Moon’s do-at-home enemas for all the audience goodwill and continued relevance they are creating for her!

by Anonymousreply 287August 22, 2024 5:18 PM

Should have brought back Peggy Tanous.

by Anonymousreply 288August 22, 2024 5:36 PM

R288. No! They bring back Peggy Sulahian!

by Anonymousreply 289August 22, 2024 7:24 PM

Spot on description of Alexis, R287. The old boyfriend description is hilarious! He'll be telling anyone who listens about his football prowess, but internally lamenting the failure to win the state championship for decades.

by Anonymousreply 290August 22, 2024 7:36 PM

THE ONLY ONE OF THOSE TWATS THAT NEEDS TO COME BACK IS ME, THE REAL FUCKING ⭐️OF THIS SHOW!

IF THEY WANTED TO DRIVE THE 🐮🤪, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIRED BACK! I KNOW HOW TO PUSH THAT BITCH’S BUTTONS! BUT THAT FUCKING 🪓 FACED 🍑🕳️ WON’T ALLOW IT!

THE ✝️👀👸DOES AS HE IS TOLD WHEN IT COMES TO 🪓FACE, BECAUSE HE WANTS HER 🧊🥚S!

by Anonymousreply 291August 22, 2024 7:39 PM

R288/R289 They need to institute a ban on any more Peggy's joining the RHOC cast. They've struck out twice with one-season wonders.

by Anonymousreply 292August 22, 2024 7:44 PM

R292. I be abailable...you wan' a new billain? Here I em...

by Anonymousreply 293August 22, 2024 7:50 PM

Bring back Quinn Fry!

by Anonymousreply 294August 23, 2024 1:09 PM

So Shannon almost mowed down the beady eyed homosexual’s daughter, and that’s why he hates her, and he has Ring footage of this? I thought she hit someone else’s house not his. She also offered to settle and give him the $75k but he refused to sign an NDA.

This is messy af.

by Anonymousreply 295August 23, 2024 2:52 PM

R294- My first hearty laugh of the day.

I always called her QUIM Fries.

What an old horny lump!

by Anonymousreply 296August 23, 2024 4:28 PM

R294/R296. And what about me? I was the sexiest thing on that season...

by Anonymousreply 297August 23, 2024 5:34 PM

Quinn was the saddest cringiest thing on this show. She had a gay son didn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 298August 23, 2024 5:40 PM

Beating up on Shannon emotionally is the arc of the season. She just lies there and takes it.

by Anonymousreply 299August 23, 2024 7:22 PM

I TOLD YOU THAT 🐮LOVES TO GET 🦵ED RIGHT IN THE CUNT, R299, YOU DUMB 🚬!

by Anonymousreply 300August 23, 2024 7:24 PM

As much as I love Kelly Dodd stopping by, I sure do miss Rosie.

Rosie? Will you share some insights on your beloved, Sharon?

Sorry, Shannon.

by Anonymousreply 301August 23, 2024 8:14 PM

Dat fuckin’ broad is crazy, crying over some fuckin’ queer asshole.

Shan needs me to dive into her cunt headfirst! I’d eat her until her fuckin’ head caved in! It might calm her crazy, cryin’ ass!

Call be back Shan or I swear to fuckin’ God I will break your fuckin’ door down! You know you want my tongue on your clit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302August 23, 2024 9:07 PM

Alexis is trying way too hard to be interesting. But she's not. She never was. She's a moron. And she needs to leave God's name out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 303August 23, 2024 9:23 PM

Did anyone else notice Emily's horrific cottage cheese thighs when she was playing pickleball with Gina the Hunchback?

by Anonymousreply 304August 23, 2024 9:45 PM

R304. OMG. I think I blocked them out until just now. Eek

by Anonymousreply 305August 23, 2024 9:47 PM

Does Ryan own any clothing that doesn't look like it was purchased at D-Bags R Us?

by Anonymousreply 306August 23, 2024 9:49 PM

He is not just a spoksperson- he's a member!

by Anonymousreply 307August 24, 2024 1:37 AM

R304 The Cameraman should have left that part on the cutting room floor. Not an angle we wanted or needed to see.

by Anonymousreply 308August 24, 2024 6:52 AM

R308 Someone on the crew must hate Emily.

by Anonymousreply 309August 24, 2024 11:30 AM

Tamrat's Big Bear house looks like a trash heap.

by Anonymousreply 310August 24, 2024 4:26 PM

R310. Hey! We like it!

by Anonymousreply 311August 24, 2024 4:50 PM

Hey! Ho! Whoza dis fuqqin lyin qunt whoz tryins to impersonate meez? R302 Shanni, baby don’t listen to dat fuqqin creep! Probably some fuckin tranz man trying to rappe youz up da azz! Hey! Hooo! No! Deyz a fuckkin liarz! I’m de only Rosie you need. You don’t need da fakez or even Rosie O’Donnell, you just need Cousin Rosie! I’llz takes care of yaaz, baby! I’ll suck your little pink fuckin clit until yoz eyez pops right out ya fuckin head and ya spray a little pee on my face! Hey! Ho!

by Anonymousreply 312August 24, 2024 5:10 PM

Vicki is attacking Jesus Jugs’ unemployed ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 26, 2024 5:12 AM

WHY SHOULD I WORK? I HAVE JOHNNY J TO PAY MY WAY. HIS MILLIONS AND BIG COCK KEEP THESE HOLY JUGS A ROLLIN!

by Anonymousreply 314August 26, 2024 6:15 PM

WHY WHY WHY!!!! TAKE HER DEATH!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 26, 2024 8:36 PM

R315 Doesn't Vicki always have something every year that nearly dies from?

by Anonymousreply 316August 26, 2024 8:39 PM

Promises. Promises.

by Anonymousreply 317August 26, 2024 9:19 PM

When she dies, I want Victoria buried in a FAMILY VAN.

by Anonymousreply 318August 27, 2024 12:46 AM

R316 a couple of years ago she practically died getting impaled by Detective Steve Lodge's massive nightstick! But then she found out he was also giving it to a much more desirable woman at - insult to injury - Vicki's Mexico condo.

But then she put down her LV bag and went back to work.

by Anonymousreply 319August 27, 2024 2:07 AM

[quote]When she dies, I want Victoria buried in a FAMILY VAN.

That bitch would come back to life shrieking before ever being placed in a lowly family van. Those are for peasants, not the founder and CEO of Coto Insurance.

by Anonymousreply 320August 27, 2024 2:17 AM

🐷WILL DIE LIKE EVERY OTHER 🐷DIES. WITH AN 🍎IN HER MOUTH ON A 🔥PIT TO BE EATEN BY HAWAIIANS.

by Anonymousreply 321August 27, 2024 2:22 AM

THAT🐷 WASN’T 😷!

SHE GOT HER TITS DONE AND THE 👨‍⚕️FUCKED THEM UP!

THEY’RE ▪️LIKE DANIELLE STAUBS!

SHE’S BEGGING THAT 🪓WOUND HEATHER FOR HELP! SHE WANTS 🪓WOUND TO GET HER MELTED 🕯️FACE HUSBAND TERRY TO GIVE HER A TIT JOB FOR FREE ON BOTCHED!

WHAT A DUMB FUCKING CUNT! 90 YEAR OLDS DON’T HAVE FIRM TITS THAT SIT HIGH!

by Anonymousreply 322August 27, 2024 2:23 AM

Kelly, that’s just so low and mean! Why do you always have to be so nasty? I’m not getting involved in this drama, but I really don’t appreciate you dragging Vicki into your fights. I’ve got my own life to focus on, and I don’t need this negativity. Please, just stop with the hateful comments!

by Anonymousreply 323August 27, 2024 2:35 AM

R323. Can I finger you, Caroline?

by Anonymousreply 324August 27, 2024 2:40 AM

FUCK OFF CAROLINE, YOU BOZO THE 🤡 LOOKING CUNT!

ULTIMATE GIRLS TRIP IS PERMANENTLY ON 🧊BECAUSE OF YOU, STUPID BITCH! EVERYONE KNOWS IF YOU GO ANYWHERE WITH BRANDI GLANVILLE SHE’S GONNA TRY TO GET HER 🖐️IN YOUR 🐱!

NEXT TIME PUT A FUCKING 🐁 TRAP IN THERE AND SHE WON’T DO IT AGAIN!

I WANTED TO GET 💩FACED IN A CARRIBEAN BEACH HOUSE WITH SONJA AND RAMONA! BUT TOU RUINED IT YOU DUMB BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 325August 27, 2024 2:42 AM

Poor Shannon. This season is really torture porn. The new girlfriend in her face, litigation and threatening to show unflattering videos of her wasted. But she tells everyone she feels so loved. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 326August 27, 2024 2:47 AM

She enjoys it r326. That woman finds comfort in being humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 327August 27, 2024 2:51 AM

Agree - she is addicted to abuse and alcohol and doesn’t know it. She must have some terrible trauma she can’t deal with.

by Anonymousreply 328August 27, 2024 3:05 AM

How long until Shannon falls off the wagon big time?

by Anonymousreply 329August 27, 2024 3:14 AM

The production scheduled phone calls etc everything is getting so obvious. This entire franchise has jumped the shark. I passively watch a few but I’m not invested like I was when it was legit.

by Anonymousreply 330August 27, 2024 3:16 AM

How long until she drives the wagon directly into The Quiet Woman, R329 ?

by Anonymousreply 331August 27, 2024 3:17 AM

R331 are you Kelly Dodd?

by Anonymousreply 332August 27, 2024 3:22 AM

This season is really starting to feel gross.

by Anonymousreply 333August 27, 2024 10:00 AM

I’m rewatching season 13, the one with the Irish trip where Kelly burns the bus down. Amazing TV.

by Anonymousreply 334August 27, 2024 1:27 PM

Kelly was phenomenal tv

by Anonymousreply 335August 27, 2024 1:43 PM

The only HW show that manages to balance darkness with humor is SLC.

by Anonymousreply 336August 27, 2024 1:55 PM

I loved when they went to the sushi restaurant in Kelly’s first season, and Kelly yelled at Shannon and called her a cunt at the table. They all gasped.

Then Meghan yelled at Kelly, “KELLY YOU CAN’T CALL HER A CUNT!”

Then Kelly called Tamra a dumb fuck. Heather then tried to tell Kelly to leave, pointing her bony finger in Kelly’s face, and Kelly dismissed her by saying, “what, you’re not the boss here.”

They gasped louder at Kelly’s dismissal of Heather than they did at Kelly calling Shannon a cunt.

These bitches were thrown off their game by her. Bring Kelly back and put her on Shannon’s side!

by Anonymousreply 337August 27, 2024 2:45 PM

I cannot WAIT for SLC to return.

by Anonymousreply 338August 27, 2024 5:22 PM

R338. I forgot SLC existed. It needs more appearances by Meredith's hot, smart, funny, and masculine son.

by Anonymousreply 339August 27, 2024 5:30 PM

goddamed if pairing Kelly with Shannon isn't the best idea I have seen today.

by Anonymousreply 340August 27, 2024 5:32 PM

🦅DON'T FLY WITH 🐖

by Anonymousreply 341August 27, 2024 6:34 PM

R338- FOR ME NOW- SLC is PEAK HW.

Far and away- the best..

Who would have thought.

Salt Lake Fucking City!

Best cast by a mile too-

by Anonymousreply 342August 27, 2024 6:46 PM

Vicki rushes from her deathbed to tell some gay podcaster about her brush with death. She can’t walk or remember thinks but she can do an interview.

Vicki and this queen have the same eyebrows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343August 28, 2024 4:29 PM

Jesus Jugs and the Beady Eyed Homosexual are engaged!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344August 29, 2024 3:20 AM

Let me guess: next season Alexis will become buddies with Shannon after Johnny J dumps her.

by Anonymousreply 345August 29, 2024 3:24 AM

Johnny J will sue her next.

by Anonymousreply 346August 29, 2024 3:28 AM

Shannon is going to pull a Betty Broderick on them. I hope she wears her yellow reunion dress and the high ponytail when she does it.

by Anonymousreply 347August 29, 2024 3:31 AM

They need that $75,000 from Shannon for the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 348August 29, 2024 5:20 AM

Has Shannon been 5150'd yet?

by Anonymousreply 349August 29, 2024 9:34 AM

R348 Ha! Perfect!

by Anonymousreply 350August 29, 2024 1:18 PM

she seems nice

by Anonymousreply 351August 29, 2024 1:25 PM

Wow...okay...wow. I have not been 5150'd I am perfectly sane and all right. It is John Jansen who is crazy. Crazy to let this fine piece of OC gash go and to take that bleached blonde bad-built body big titted bitch.

by Anonymousreply 352August 29, 2024 5:03 PM

GOOD LUCK ✝️ CUNT BEING MARRIED TO THAT 🥃🍸🍹🚬!

IIF HE DISAPPEARS ON YOU FOR A FEW HOURS GO CHECK THE 🇺🇸🕳️ AT THE REST STOP OFF THE 5! HE’S IN THERE WITH HIS 👄WRAPPED AROUND SOME 🍆NEXT TO TAM🐀’S 🚬HUSBAND EDDIE!

by Anonymousreply 353August 29, 2024 5:12 PM

Teddi sucked the life out of yet another episode. Why won't she just go away. At least the show was Alexis-free tonite.

by Anonymousreply 354August 30, 2024 2:44 AM

I loathe Teddi, but “Welcome, Housewives….and Vicki” was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 355August 30, 2024 3:43 AM

In her bumbling fury she forgot to add her name- R352 is Shannon, if you could not tell-

I wonder how our resident lesbian poetress ROSIE PIERRI is feeling about all this?

Oh Rosie?

by Anonymousreply 356August 30, 2024 1:01 PM

Hey Shan! Stop fuckin’ cryin’!

Fuck that queer and that broad with the big tits! I bet she doesn’t squirt with him like you do when I’m munchin’ your box!

Come lie down and let ol’Rosie take care of you, you’ll be fucking gushing like Old Faithful and you’ll forget all about that fuckin’ queer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 30, 2024 7:02 PM

Is this Traitors mess indicative of the actual show? It all looks so stupid. And the Scottish cosplay. I can't.

by Anonymousreply 358August 30, 2024 7:17 PM

Will you all just shut up?

I almost died! Again!

by Anonymousreply 359August 30, 2024 7:17 PM

On her deathbed but running off to Puerto Vallarta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360August 30, 2024 7:21 PM

R360...where she'll undoubtedly get bitten by a mosquito and almost die from West Nile virus.

by Anonymousreply 361August 30, 2024 7:25 PM

R358. The producers of Traitors should sue. This was an abridged, sloppy version of Traitors.

by Anonymousreply 362August 30, 2024 7:37 PM

R362. It's the same production company, basically.

by Anonymousreply 363August 30, 2024 7:53 PM

Tamra is getting another facelift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 31, 2024 7:45 PM

Is Tamra getting both faces lifted or just one?

by Anonymousreply 365August 31, 2024 8:20 PM

One more and she will have a beard. Other than Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 366August 31, 2024 11:09 PM

Jesus Jugs is claiming the beady eyed homosexual offered her money to NOT come back to the Housewives…because “it’s a toxic environment and our love is pure.” The bullshit that comes out of this woman’s mouth….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367September 1, 2024 6:41 PM

When are they filming the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 368September 1, 2024 6:48 PM

Too much Heather tonite. Yuck. Poor Jen. How on earth is she going to survive on a meager $6,000 in alimony. Tamra needs to stop shoving her useless kid down our throats. We get it. Three out of four kids can tolerate you. Shannon is a hot mess but I do feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 369September 6, 2024 2:29 AM

This show has been the ick of the summer.

by Anonymousreply 370September 6, 2024 3:11 AM

WTF SHANNON???

DON’T GIVE THAT 🥃🍸🍹🚬 AND THAT BIG TITTED ✝️ BITCH ANY 💵!!! THEY’LL JUST GIVE IT TO THE 🪓 WOUND’S HUSBAND FOR MATCHING 👀AND TIT JOBS!

SO YOU TRIED TO RUN OVER HIS KID, WHO GIVES A FUCK?? OC COULD DO WITH ONE LESS BLONDE CUNT!

STOP FUCKING 😂AND DRAG HIS STUPID 🍑ASS!

by Anonymousreply 371September 6, 2024 3:03 PM

Jesus Tamra is a fright with this procedure. She better hope her face has settled by reunion time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 6, 2024 5:23 PM

Tamra looks like a burn victim. Her filming herself looking like shit, crying over Vicki, and saying “you won” … no words.

by Anonymousreply 373September 6, 2024 11:18 PM

Tammy Sue Vieth Barney Judge and Vicki are just si exhausting. How can anyone believe they have or ever HAD a real friendship? They go from "amigas" to insults in minutes.

by Anonymousreply 374September 6, 2024 11:37 PM

It’s because they have the maturity and insight of 7th grade children.

by Anonymousreply 375September 7, 2024 1:28 AM

WTF DID TAM🐀 DO TO HER FUCKING FACE?? SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING 👽!

HER 🚬HUSBAND DOESN’T GAF HOW OLD SHE LOOKS, SHE DOESN’T HAVE A 🍆!

by Anonymousreply 376September 7, 2024 1:45 AM

Tamra must have been upset Shannon was getting attention so she had to up the ante with botching her face and filming herself as a monster for clicks. Once again, another low for Andy Cohen. His life’s work is degrading women.

by Anonymousreply 377September 7, 2024 1:54 AM

R372 I love the hysterical tearless sobbing.

And the Emmy goes to...

by Anonymousreply 378September 7, 2024 1:59 PM

Heather becomes more insufferable every season.

by Anonymousreply 379September 8, 2024 12:36 PM

Does Heather have something in her contract that says Terry must appear in every episode? Give him a fucking orange already.

by Anonymousreply 380September 8, 2024 2:10 PM

R372 Why does Tamra pronounce it "deesgusting?" Does she not know it's spelled "disgusting?"

by Anonymousreply 381September 8, 2024 3:06 PM

All Housewives have an uncanny knack for mangling the English language as if it isn’t they’re native tongue.

by Anonymousreply 382September 8, 2024 5:08 PM

Because Tamra is majorly uneducated.

by Anonymousreply 383September 8, 2024 8:07 PM

Cyst and deceased r383!

by Anonymousreply 384September 8, 2024 8:24 PM

R383 I went to the Glendale College of Beauty when I was a teen mom you bitch! Take it back!

by Anonymousreply 385September 9, 2024 1:21 AM

R385 Tammy Sue actually graduated from my high school...granted it was a decade before me but at this school, teen moms were a rarity. She was a dirty slut bussed in from the next town south.

by Anonymousreply 386September 9, 2024 1:56 AM

It's actually Waddle Veith Barney Judge. I'm not even kidding. Tammy Sue WADDLE.

I wonder if Kelly Dodd knows this. She would have annihilated her with that ammo.

by Anonymousreply 387September 9, 2024 2:47 AM

That's my new Drag name! Waddle Vieth Barney Judge!

by Anonymousreply 388September 9, 2024 2:50 AM

WADDLE?!?!! LIKE THAT 🐮SHANNON’S NECK!

L O FUCKING L!!

TAM 🐀 IS NOTHING BUT A 🗑️👜🐓HEAD FROM FUCKING AZUSA ! SHE CRAWLED OUT OF THE GUTTER WITH PLASTIC TITS AND A BIG 🫦!

by Anonymousreply 389September 9, 2024 2:56 AM

The area just outside Coto de Caza is on fire.

I think most of the cast lives in the vicinity, except Shannon, who is in Newport Beach. Gina posted pictures on instagram of flames visible in the hills outside her home.

Will their plastic tits melt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390September 10, 2024 11:10 PM

I hope they have Insurance!

by Anonymousreply 391September 10, 2024 11:15 PM

Does our resident sister and lesbian poetress Rosie Pierri have any sage advice?

by Anonymousreply 392September 10, 2024 11:24 PM

R391 as we know, Vicki has attempted to profit from tragedy before...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393September 10, 2024 11:27 PM

BURN BURN MY PUSSY BURNS FOR YOUSE. MY LOVE BURNS LIKE THE GROUND MY PUSSY BURNS LIKE THE SEA SHANNON BE MY WATER TO PUT MY PUSSY OUT YEAH!

by Anonymousreply 394September 10, 2024 11:36 PM

Rosie. Youse never disappoint!

by Anonymousreply 395September 10, 2024 11:49 PM

R393. Wow. Vicki is a bit of bitch, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 396September 10, 2024 11:50 PM

R396. A bit?

by Anonymousreply 397September 11, 2024 11:14 AM

Luann is not allowing any of the waiters and bartenders she fucks anywhere near Jesus Jugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398September 12, 2024 7:18 PM

R398. Don't forget me!

by Anonymousreply 399September 12, 2024 7:45 PM

R398 did Lu ever bone the hot Aussie captain from Below Deck? Or was that just more wishful drinking on her part?

by Anonymousreply 400September 13, 2024 1:49 AM

Why is that Gina chick still on this show? She is awful, and not in the entertaining way.

by Anonymousreply 401September 13, 2024 2:27 AM

r400 Ewwwwwww god I hope not - what a skank!

by Anonymousreply 402September 13, 2024 2:28 AM

LuMann would have sex with a dog.

by Anonymousreply 403September 13, 2024 2:29 AM

R403. She has

by Anonymousreply 404September 13, 2024 2:52 AM

I wish Vicki were single. I would love to see her on a Girls Trip with Luann and watch them fight over some rich old fuck.

by Anonymousreply 405September 13, 2024 3:00 AM

Jesus Juggs and Katie were on WWHL. Of course, Miss Jansen was front row center. What a slimeball. At one point he said he was wrongly accused of 'fat shaming' Shannon. Silence. Andy moved on. Oh, and Jeana Keough popped in. She's had a lot of work done but looks good for 70.

by Anonymousreply 406September 13, 2024 3:05 AM

Ohhh man and he doesn't like being called Johnnie J. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 407September 13, 2024 3:30 AM

R407. He looks like a nasty fucker.

by Anonymousreply 408September 13, 2024 3:46 AM

Dick for days trumps ugly.

by Anonymousreply 409September 13, 2024 9:40 AM

[quote]Jesus Juggs

Reading through this thread I see she left Taliban Jim. Wow. I thought he was her king and they were very traditional (except for the fake boobs) and would last until death do them part.

by Anonymousreply 410September 13, 2024 9:48 AM

r409 = Eddie

by Anonymousreply 411September 13, 2024 11:43 AM

David, you in danger!

Also:

[quote]She said he called her “trailer trash”

No lies detected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412September 13, 2024 10:31 PM

When Shannon first came on she was very demure, almost the anit-Heather. Just as rich with a basketball court in her basement. Vicki took to her right away and she never likes the new girls. Tamara saw her as a threat and gaslit her with Heather, convincing her Heather and Terry were going to "take the Bedor's down" and Heather was gossiping about the cheating rumors with David to bring them on the show. It exposed Shannon as neurotic and not able to let go of David's previous cheating, eventually leading to their divorce.

by Anonymousreply 413September 13, 2024 10:54 PM

R413. YOU WILL ALL SEE THE FUCKIN' TRUTH!

by Anonymousreply 414September 14, 2024 1:12 AM

Say what you want about Shannon Storms Beador, but the bitch has been an open book and we don't know which Shannon we'll get from season to season.

We had "Fancy Shannon" in the beginning, like R413 stated, with a tad bit of crazy mixed in. Then "Meltdown Shannon" in a dying marriage, followed by "Divorced & Fat Shannon" in a deep depression, to a much healthier and entrepreneurial "Independent Shannon," then "Empty Nester Shannon," with the kids moving on and her falling for (and according to her, paying for) John. He became more of an asshole and as the whole Mr. Nice Guy schtick wore off, it led to "Drunk Shannon" with a DUI and finally "Shannon on the Brink" with the lawsuits and the whole John-Alexis relationship playing out on the show.

by Anonymousreply 415September 14, 2024 4:00 AM

r415 = Archie

by Anonymousreply 416September 14, 2024 11:41 AM

Alexis was on WWHL and said John offered her twice what the show was going to pay her not to do the show. I find that hard to believe. I think Shannon is right, John just wants to appear as the good guy, The story he tried to keep Alexis off the show makes him look like he is trying to protect Shannon but in the same breath "we have ring video of her and it will destroy her..." So yeah, I am guessing if John wants to play dirty, Shannon could play dirty.

by Anonymousreply 417September 14, 2024 4:56 PM

If Alexis is not invited back next season watch how fast their 'engagement' ends. And, based on the viewers disgust for what she's doing to Shannon, I doubt she'll return. Tammy Sue should be nervous, too.

by Anonymousreply 418September 14, 2024 5:33 PM

Tamrat will be back because she is willing to be the villain. Shannon will be back because she is a perpetual mess. I think Alexis will be back as long as it causes friction. All the others don’t contribute much and are in the room.

by Anonymousreply 419September 14, 2024 5:47 PM

I think the bullying went too far this season. Kicking Shannon while she's down did not sit well with most viewers. Bring back Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 420September 14, 2024 6:03 PM

they need to pick someone new to have get fat. i pick Tamra.

by Anonymousreply 421September 14, 2024 7:30 PM

R421. gurrrrrrrrl! Have you seen Miss Thangs thighs?

by Anonymousreply 422September 14, 2024 8:08 PM

I'm sick of Heather and would be happy to see her go (again).

by Anonymousreply 423September 14, 2024 8:42 PM

Please no Vicki. She grifts old people and is insufferable with her complaining.

by Anonymousreply 424September 14, 2024 8:45 PM

[quote]She grifts old people

So, her peers?

by Anonymousreply 425September 14, 2024 8:53 PM

I can’t stand Heather, but she does add something to the show-it’s intangible, Tamra is more interesting when she’s around.

Shannon just needs a vicious bitch on her side to fuck up Tamrat and Jesus Jugs-again, bring back Vicki and Kelly. That dinner earlier in the season that Vicki attended was great , because she made those cunts look like they were bullying Shannon.

by Anonymousreply 426September 14, 2024 9:27 PM

A little Vicki goes a long way. Her total lack of self awareness gets old fast. I prefer seeing her in short, quick, rare bursts - like my family.

by Anonymousreply 427September 14, 2024 9:31 PM

Bring back Kelly!

by Anonymousreply 428September 15, 2024 4:09 PM

I WANT TO 🦵THAT BIG TITTED ✝️ BITCH RIGHT IN THE CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 429September 15, 2024 4:15 PM

Shannon posted pictures from the event Heather hosted on this most recent episode, and did a very passive aggressive cropping out of Tamra and Alexis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 16, 2024 12:58 AM

In the recent episode, when they took the bike ride from the rental place to the winery where they had lunch (and yet another manufactured fight) was like a mile. Those lazy bitches were complaining as if it was the Tour de France!

by Anonymousreply 431September 16, 2024 9:04 PM

R431 Honey we drive to the hills to go hiking for 14 minutes....a mile bike ride is like...torture,

by Anonymousreply 432September 17, 2024 2:09 AM

R431 Heather pedaling her bike in a fur coat was peak ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 433September 17, 2024 11:11 AM

Johnny J looked awful sitting in the audience at WWHL, and he was visibly angry when Andy would ask questions about Shannon and his lawsuits. He also looked stupid sitting there in his cross necklace and leather jacket.

And I'd like to know who did Jesus Jugs' makeup. She looked like a freakin' clown. All that was missing was the round red nose.

by Anonymousreply 434September 17, 2024 11:14 AM

I like Katie but she seems like a one season wonder. The Heather feud storyline flopped and she's not very interesting. Normal husband and normal kids. Blah.

by Anonymousreply 435September 17, 2024 11:43 AM

r434 but he looks a lot better when he is ONLY wearing that cross necklace!

by Anonymousreply 436September 17, 2024 11:50 AM

R435 She's boring, all right. On WWHL, she answered every question with, "I'm not going to comment on that," or "I'm not in any place to express an opinion on that."

God, gurl, at least TRY to bring a little drama.

by Anonymousreply 437September 17, 2024 2:15 PM

Jeana Keough has had so much plastic surgery, she doesn't even look like herself. If Andy hadn't said it was Jeana, I'd have never recognized her. It's like she did a Face Off thing.

by Anonymousreply 438September 17, 2024 2:19 PM

Who has had more guys run a train on them: Eddie or Kelly Dodd?

by Anonymousreply 439September 17, 2024 4:46 PM

FUCK YOU VICKI, YOU FUCKING 🐷!

YOU KNOW THAT 🚬 EDDIE AND YOUR 🚬 SON MICHAEL HAVE 🕳️S AS GAPED AND BLOWN OUT AS YOUR 🐱!

EVERY 🚛DRIVER ON THE 5 KNOWS TO STOP AT THE CAMP PENDLETON REST STOP TO GET SERVICED BY THOSE TWO 👸S!

AND EVERY OLD FUCK AT ANDALES IN PUERTO VALLARTA KNOWS YOUR 🌮IS OPEN FOR FUCKING BUSINESS!

FUCK YOU! WHY DON’T YOU GO HAVE TERRY DUBROW FUCK UP YOUR FACE MORE!

by Anonymousreply 440September 17, 2024 5:15 PM

Here's Jeana Keough. Looks like she has gin blossoms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441September 17, 2024 5:36 PM

R440 - don't blame that Frankenstein shit on me.

by Anonymousreply 442September 17, 2024 11:51 PM

Shannon looked so hungover for that meditation. Someone has a secret stash in their room…?

by Anonymousreply 443September 18, 2024 4:23 AM

Jeana doesn’t look so bad here-Shane posted about her birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 18, 2024 8:55 PM

I just lost 4 trillion brain cells watching that preview.

by Anonymousreply 445September 18, 2024 9:02 PM

THIS 💩WAS 😴LAST NIGHT!

WHEN IS THE 😭🐮GOING TO SHOVE THE BIG TITTED ✝️ CUNT INTO A FOUNTAIN AT SOUTH COAST PLAZA??

by Anonymousreply 446September 20, 2024 2:57 PM

r446 Wow...okay,,,wow. No one shops at SCP any more except Tamara and only at Forever 21. Gina shops at the Ross in Topanga, Emily shops at Lane Giant, Heather has her clothes made by 3-year-olds in Guatamala and I shop on Rodeo Drive. Alexis gets her from the church bin.

by Anonymousreply 447September 20, 2024 3:38 PM

YOU DON’T SHOP THERE BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE A 🎪⛺️STORE THERE, YOU FAT 🐮!

I AM ON YOUR FUCKING SIDE SHANNON, YOU STUPID CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 448September 20, 2024 3:42 PM

Wow...okay..wow. Kelly you told me you don't shop at SCP either anymore. There are too many Mexicans. Like Nene, you and Rick have designer clothes sent to you right off the runway because "you make dem coins".

by Anonymousreply 449September 20, 2024 3:45 PM

Tammy Sue urinating on the ground was an all time low even for her.

by Anonymousreply 450September 20, 2024 3:53 PM

UNLIKE YOU , THEY DON’T HAVE TO ⛺️ ME IN A BIG PIECE OF FABRIC LIKE A FUCKING 🏡 GETTING TREATED FOR 🪳!

YOU’RE BEING A FUCKING CUNT SHANNON! DID DOCTOR 🌖TAKE YOU OFF THE HORMONE PATCHES? YOU DO HAVE A 🧔‍♀️GROWING IN!

by Anonymousreply 451September 20, 2024 3:53 PM

Hi Kelly, will you take me shopping and teach me how to do clothes? As a top-heavy non-practicing bisexual and former cult member I get confused by how to do clothes. If I sell my house in La Quinta I will have $8 million, maybe $5 million if the stains Gina left all over it don’t come out. Is $8 million enough to do clothes? I will buy you a corvette if you want. PS. Do you like me maybe more than a friend?

by Anonymousreply 452September 20, 2024 3:54 PM

Tamra pissing on the floor tells you how much she needs this job.

by Anonymousreply 453September 20, 2024 3:54 PM

NO R452! YOU ARE FUCKING WEIRD AND YOU WANT TO 👅MY 📦!

I HAVEN’T DONE THAT SINCE MY 7TH YEAR AT ARIZONA STATE!

by Anonymousreply 454September 20, 2024 3:56 PM

I guess it's a nice change from peeing on Eddie's face.

by Anonymousreply 455September 20, 2024 4:15 PM

No use to post from a celebrity's instagram to prove how good (or not bad) they're looking.

by Anonymousreply 456September 20, 2024 5:01 PM

Kelly Dodd is calling Tamra a bully and Alexis an extortionist. She’s also fighting with the NJ cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 22, 2024 8:01 PM

David, you in danger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 22, 2024 10:03 PM

Wow...okay...wow. I am on your side Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 459September 22, 2024 10:28 PM

This show just needs to end. Jesus Jugs' desperate attempts to get on camera and Tamrat Waddle Vieth Barney Judge pulling down her pants to piss outside Jenn's "condo" was the final nail....

by Anonymousreply 460September 22, 2024 10:48 PM

TAMRA 💦ON THE FLOOR LIKE A FUCKING UNTRAINED 🐶! WHAT A DIRTY CUNT!

SHE MUST BE BROKE AS A FUCKING JOKE TO BE THAT DESPERATE! IF SHE NEEDS 💵 SHE SHOULD HAVE THAT 🚬HUSBAND WORK AS A FLUFFER ON 🏳️‍🌈PORN!

HE IS GOOD AT SUCKING 🍆, THAT’S HOW HE GOT THAT OLD 👨‍🦳🚬TO ADOPT HIS BROKE 🇲🇽🍑!

by Anonymousreply 461September 22, 2024 11:04 PM

Ryan needs to stop with the skintight jeans. No Alexis tonite which was quite nice. Felt bad for Katie's hubby who seems very nice.

by Anonymousreply 462September 27, 2024 2:47 AM

I thought this season was over. I gave up on it.

by Anonymousreply 463September 27, 2024 3:26 AM

Don't get me wrong, I love her, but sometimes even a loyal companion needs a vacation.

by Anonymousreply 464September 27, 2024 7:30 PM

[quote]Felt bad for Katie's hubby who seems very nice.

I'm sure he wasn't expecting to hear about his wife's asshole, a breakdown over pants sizes at a 'fashion' show, social media dick pic emojis and a Ryan/Eddie bitch fight at a dinner party.

After everyone left, you know he thought, "What the fuck was that?"

by Anonymousreply 465September 27, 2024 7:35 PM

Johnnie J looks like if Al Gore had down syndrome.

I wouldn't have thought it possible but, I dislike Jesus Jugs even more than her original run.

by Anonymousreply 466September 27, 2024 9:40 PM

Jesus Jugs seemed really stupid (during her first run).

by Anonymousreply 467September 27, 2024 9:46 PM

I just can't believe how terrible Tamra looks in that confessional, with the black and white outfit. She literally looks 75.

by Anonymousreply 468September 27, 2024 9:56 PM

[quote]She literally looks 75.

She isn't?

by Anonymousreply 469September 27, 2024 10:12 PM

[quote]I just can't believe how terrible Tamra looks in that confessional, with the black and white outfit. She literally looks 75.

She should burn it.

by Anonymousreply 470September 28, 2024 8:40 AM

Gina's ex Husband's fiancé Britton favors Kelly Dodd to me. Might just be the hair style, but there's some resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 471September 28, 2024 8:52 AM

If you watched Alexis's first go around you would be shocked how Tamra and Heather are her besties now. Both Tamara and Heather called out Alexis for how she had a bad reputation all over town, especially at Nordstroms where the staff would tell Tamara and Heather what a nightmare she was to deal with. At one point the whole cast hated her, even Gretchen.

by Anonymousreply 472September 28, 2024 2:44 PM

Katie’s silver haired daddy husband is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 473September 28, 2024 4:09 PM

R473. He really is hot. Single until 44? Hmmmm. Wonder if he ever swam in the boy pond.

by Anonymousreply 474September 28, 2024 4:58 PM

Did anyone else notice how Eddie had his head cocked almost the entire time at dinner. Has he had a stroke?

Eddie and Tamra do NOT seem happy. I think Ryan was onto something there. His comment about Eddie being “soft” felt like it was leaning into the gay rumors.

Also, if I have to hear about (or see flashbacks) of “CUT Fitness” again, I’m going to go postal. Your gym sucked and it closed. Move the fuck on!

by Anonymousreply 475September 28, 2024 5:22 PM

Ryan is a fuckboy. This will end in tears for poor Jen.

by Anonymousreply 476September 28, 2024 5:28 PM

THAT 🚬EDDIE WANTS TO SUCK THE BIG 🍆OF THE 🧘‍♀️CUNT’S MAFIOSO BOYFRIEND!

TAM🐀 CAN’T FIND A MAN WILLING TO PUT UP WITH HER NASTY 🍑AND HER FUCKED UP KIDS, SO SHE SETTLED FOR A 🚬!

by Anonymousreply 477September 28, 2024 5:44 PM

Ryan is suing Tamra for libel and defamation.

by Anonymousreply 478September 28, 2024 6:15 PM

R478. And he's using the same lawyer Jim Bellino used when he sued Tamra. Hehe.

by Anonymousreply 479September 28, 2024 6:22 PM

holy carp!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480September 28, 2024 7:04 PM

My eyes r480!!!

by Anonymousreply 481September 28, 2024 10:19 PM

Tamra is going to look like Brandi Glanville within 3 years. She’s addicted to plastic surgery. And her face looks very hard and mannish in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 482September 29, 2024 12:51 AM

Maybe she’s trying to look more mannish to keep Eddie interested.

by Anonymousreply 483September 29, 2024 1:07 AM

What the hell happened to her arms? She was a fucking fitness model / bodybuilder on one season. Now her skin is saggy and discoloured. I love how she kept saying to Ryan talked about her children. No he told you to mind your adult son because he did the exact same thing Ryan did in sending a dick pic. Funny how Heather and Alexis are so up Tamara's butt as a BFF ignoring what her rape face adult son has posted about trans people (posts Tamrat liked by the way). If Ryan had a brain he would bring all that up.

by Anonymousreply 484September 29, 2024 1:15 AM

Joel Kim Booster is hosting that dating show Shannon is doing with Countess LuAnn, and apparently Shannon was a nightmare to deal with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485September 29, 2024 4:00 PM

r485 Wow. Never piss off a bitchy queen.

by Anonymousreply 486September 29, 2024 4:04 PM

he seems stable.

by Anonymousreply 487September 29, 2024 9:45 PM

Maybe Joel is looking for the Johnny J foot long

by Anonymousreply 488September 30, 2024 3:24 PM

THAT 🥡🚬NEEDS TO KEEP FUCKING LOOKING! IT’S A 💉🍆! I DON’T KNOW WHY THESE CUNTS ARE SO 🤪FOR IT!

by Anonymousreply 489September 30, 2024 3:58 PM

Serial killer eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490September 30, 2024 10:08 PM

Shannon seems like a Grade A cunt. I pity anyone who has to work with her.

by Anonymousreply 491September 30, 2024 10:11 PM

They are all insufferable cunts. Heather "dont admonish me on camera" Dubrow is famous for being a CUNT to wait staff and others. Production hates her guts. Emily is a Trump loving MAGAT. Vicki is a self important delusional cunt. Tamra is just vile....

by Anonymousreply 492September 30, 2024 10:25 PM

What sad sack would pay money to see a touring, comedy duo consisting of Shannon D Lush & Elder Fraudster, Vicki (a.k.a) Miss Piggy?

by Anonymousreply 493September 30, 2024 11:53 PM

Vicki was kicked off the show. Too old and shrewish.

by Anonymousreply 494October 1, 2024 12:00 AM

Has Emily never heard of knee-length skirts? Why is everything half thigh?

by Anonymousreply 495October 1, 2024 1:28 AM

R495 Emily suffers from FFG (Former Fat Girl) Syndrome.

She was once morbidly obese, but now she's gotten down to a "fighting weight," and although she's still a bit of a hefty gal, she believes because she's lost weight, she can wear what the anorexic girls wear.

No.

by Anonymousreply 496October 1, 2024 1:38 AM

I have seen Emily in person she was never fat. She looked normal and would be thin in any flyover state. She is thinner than Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 497October 1, 2024 2:05 AM

I knew Vicki Lawrence was in it, but MAGA, bitch juror was nearly stroking out before I realized it was her. Too, bad her part was so short. She really did sound off like Thelma Harper.

by Anonymousreply 498October 1, 2024 2:09 AM

^Fuck, I posted in wrong thread. Scratch!

by Anonymousreply 499October 1, 2024 2:15 AM

TAKE YOUR 💩TO THE RIGHT 🧵, R498, YOU STUPID 🚬!

THIS 🧵IS ABOUT ME AND THE DUMB CUNTS I USED TO WORK WITH!

by Anonymousreply 500October 1, 2024 3:49 AM

Don't Adomish me in front of Data Lounge Kelly, I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 501October 1, 2024 3:28 PM

EAT 💩, 🪓WOUND! DON’T HOG UP THE 🧵WITH YOUR VICKI LAWRENCE 💩!

I KNOW THESE 👸S ARE OLD BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE LET’S TRY TO BRING THEIR REFERENCES INTO THE FUCKING 90S!

by Anonymousreply 502October 1, 2024 8:29 PM

Please leave Datalounge Kelly. You are embarrassing me.

by Anonymousreply 503October 1, 2024 11:49 PM

"Teri, you're admonishing me in front of the camera crew. Again. Stop it! Now sit down so they can film your EKG, you're so embarrassing."

by Anonymousreply 504October 1, 2024 11:57 PM

What was that hand gesture he was doing under the sheets after his surgery. If it was his son Nicholas, I'd be all in.

by Anonymousreply 505October 2, 2024 12:04 AM

He was playing for the cameras, playing with his willy. Heather jokingly said she thought he looked like he was having a moment(seizure).

by Anonymousreply 506October 2, 2024 12:12 AM

You just know that Heather gave a brave smile when the surgeon came out and said Terry survived his procedure. But she was crestfallen inside. The Widow Dubrow Show has already been developed and greenlit in her mind.

by Anonymousreply 507October 2, 2024 2:22 AM

I loved how Tamra shouted, "you came after my children!" Ryan should have just said. "No, I simply said you should worry about your own Ryan, your 38-year-old son who as an adult sent a dick pic that got out. You seem to have a huge problem with me but none with him." But he ain't dat smart. He also should have said "you seem awfully morally superior for a woman who tried to get her adult son to seduce another drunken cast member."

by Anonymousreply 508October 2, 2024 2:46 AM

Gretchen is now trying to male a return.

I would have preferred her to Alexis; she triggers Tamra and Vicki.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509October 2, 2024 4:10 PM

No, you’re a Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 510October 2, 2024 4:14 PM

Well, you’re a drunken bitch!

by Anonymousreply 511October 2, 2024 4:54 PM

Well, well that’s rich coming from a slutty drunken bitch who’s POOR !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 512October 2, 2024 4:59 PM

YOU ARE ALL 🥃🍸🍹👜 FUCKING CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 513October 2, 2024 5:04 PM

God no Gretchen. That bitch is as fake as her tits. Vicki said it best. I am buying a LV, a Gucci, A Prada bag. I am not buying a Gretchen bag. Anyone can slap their name on a shitty handbag. Now she is all into Jesus. She posts tic toks with her spawn saying JESUS LOVES YOU. GAWWWWD.

by Anonymousreply 514October 3, 2024 6:36 PM

I think the season where Tammy Sue Waddle Vieth Barney Judge was gaslighting Gretchen into thinking they were besties was some good housewives shit.

by Anonymousreply 515October 3, 2024 8:00 PM

Gretchen’s Instagram is hilarious because she uses the same filters Brenda Dickson uses.

by Anonymousreply 516October 3, 2024 8:18 PM

Shannon's text message to Alexis was epic. Eddie hugging Ryan after Tamra stormed out was a big fuck you to his cunt wife. Alexis politely kicking a confused Jen and Katie out of her house was hilarious. Great episode.

by Anonymousreply 517October 4, 2024 2:02 AM

Do they get to pick clothes off a rack themselves? Tamra is showing her age and more skin than than the lens can filter. Turtle neck faze.

by Anonymousreply 518October 4, 2024 2:22 AM

r519 worse she probably hired a stylist for that look

by Anonymousreply 519October 4, 2024 2:35 AM

they all look so downtrodden

by Anonymousreply 520October 4, 2024 2:39 AM

Who’s winning this season for biggest cunt?

by Anonymousreply 521October 4, 2024 2:45 AM

I think Dubrow, but Alexis Bellimo is cuntiness cloaked in religious banter. This season's final count for biggest cunt is'nt tallyed, as of yet. My bet is on mother superiority, Dubrow.

by Anonymousreply 522October 4, 2024 3:06 AM

I hope this was the last episode until the reunion where Emily breaks down over clothes at that damn low-budget fashion show. Its enough, we get it.

by Anonymousreply 523October 4, 2024 5:17 PM

"I'm a slightly chubby Ozempicked gal hiding in a fat girl's bod! Who was forced into wearing a size 12 off-the-rack dress for a two bit fashion show! And I'm so deeply humiliated and I must continue to draw attention to myself"

by Anonymousreply 524October 4, 2024 5:33 PM

EMILY IS A FUCKING 🦍! SHE MAKES THAT 🐮SHANNON LOOK LIKE A SIZE 0! HER HIPS ARE WIDER THAN THE 405!

by Anonymousreply 525October 4, 2024 6:45 PM

R525 You're just jealous that my miniature husband has a lot o' cushion for the pushin', you elderly abusing gash.

by Anonymousreply 526October 4, 2024 6:57 PM

When the new lesbian pointed to her hideous girlfriend and said, "How could I resist this?" I did a spit take.

by Anonymousreply 527October 4, 2024 7:18 PM

^Oops! That was meant for the NYC thread.

by Anonymousreply 528October 4, 2024 7:20 PM

R528. It's okay!

by Anonymousreply 529October 4, 2024 9:10 PM

WHO THE FUCK WOULD BE JEALOUS OF 🤏🦐SHANE??? YOU 🦍, I GOT MANSIZED ✡️🍆 GOING IN MY COCHA.

by Anonymousreply 530October 4, 2024 9:23 PM

R530 "Bonk bang crash splat."

Is that familiar? That's the sound your mom made when you pushed her down the stairs, choo-choo girl.

by Anonymousreply 531October 4, 2024 10:12 PM

I’m not sure what was funnier, watching Emily transparently projecting onto Heather because she still gets called fat in the comments every time she does yet another sexy photoshoot or Heather’s rictus version of “concern face” and continued utterances of “I hear you” through gritted teeth because she realized there’s no way her bony ass can ever win an argument about body image issues with someone Emily’s size in the court of Bravo fan-frau public opinion.

by Anonymousreply 532October 4, 2024 10:30 PM

The beady eyed homosexual got a confessional scene! Slade, Terry and Brooks are jealous as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 533October 5, 2024 1:07 AM

He's officially the biggest fame whore in RHOC history, r533

by Anonymousreply 534October 5, 2024 1:23 AM

Which RHOC cast member will Johnny J date next?

by Anonymousreply 535October 5, 2024 11:20 PM

R535. Eddie

by Anonymousreply 536October 5, 2024 11:22 PM

r536 me thinks Eddie has already tasted Johnny J's Meat stick.

by Anonymousreply 537October 6, 2024 1:06 AM

Shannon's face was extremely fucked up after her DUI crash. Now, some poor Uber loser has to shuttle her around.

by Anonymousreply 538October 6, 2024 7:48 AM

Is it just me, but does the asian chick on this season sound like a trans woman? I can't be the only one.

by Anonymousreply 539October 7, 2024 3:04 AM

R539. You're not...

by Anonymousreply 540October 7, 2024 3:16 AM

Katie's husband Matt has major Asian Girlfriend Syndrome. Has Eddie been able to arrange a Guy's Weekend with him yet?

by Anonymousreply 541October 7, 2024 6:40 PM

Did you see Eddie's face when he gave him a throw because Eddie was Chilly? LIke two lovers. And WTF is this Eddie is sick. He had Afib. You can control that through drugs or a pace maker

by Anonymousreply 542October 8, 2024 12:01 AM

The manufactured drama is almost too much for me. Every episode, every scenario, feels 90% fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543October 10, 2024 11:28 AM

Lydia’s pothead mother-the one Brianna’s pig husband attacked for putting her feet on Vicki’s: sofa-died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544October 10, 2024 7:48 PM

R544. Oh, that's too bad. Ryan's roided abusive ass needed a beat down for what he did to her.

by Anonymousreply 545October 10, 2024 8:03 PM

RYAN WAS ON 💪? YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED ME OTHER THAN HIS 🤏🍆. MY ✡️👸HAS MORE 💪IN HIS BIG TOE THAN RYAN'S WHOLE BODY.

by Anonymousreply 546October 11, 2024 1:52 AM

Let me guess… the rat makes up with Shannon. How convenient to save her spot on the show.

by Anonymousreply 547October 11, 2024 2:01 AM

Tamrat pronounced "disgusting" as "deesgusting" again on this week's episode.

Can someone please teach her something? Her ignorance is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 548October 11, 2024 2:09 PM

R547 no Tamrat has doubled down recently that she will never talk to Vicki again and never be friends with Shannon again. She may have pivoted recently seeing how much backlash she is getting.

by Anonymousreply 549October 11, 2024 3:09 PM

HEY FAKE ME AT R546!

JUST BECAUSE A CUNT TAKES A COUPLE DAYS OFF TO GET 🔥✡️🍆 JACKHAMMERED INTO HER 🐱BY HER 🔥✡️ HUSBAND DOESN’T MEAN YOU SNEAK IN AND TAKE OVER!

YOU DATALOUNGE GAYS ARE ALMOST AS SNEAKY AND SLEAZY AS THAT 🇲🇽🚬EDDIE AND THAT 🍹🍸🥃🚬JOHN FUCKING JANSSEN!

by Anonymousreply 550October 11, 2024 3:16 PM

R548 It's unlikely that Tammy Sue Waddle's alma mater, The Glendale College of Beauty, offered a course in Conversational English.

by Anonymousreply 551October 11, 2024 4:26 PM

Speaking of Shady Queens-Joel Kim Booster apologized to Shannon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552October 11, 2024 4:40 PM

R552 So Shannon threatened to sue him, eh?

by Anonymousreply 553October 11, 2024 4:44 PM

R553 worse he got the Cold Shoulder from Andy who threatened his NYC gay status.

by Anonymousreply 554October 12, 2024 2:07 AM

Season 4, when Gretchen came onboard, was interesting.

Gretchen was in her 20s, had pageant girl beauty, and had that older boyfriend who had already bought her a diamond ring, but then upgraded it to a larger diamond.

Apparently, he was no dummy. He was dying and did die, but he never got roped into marrying Gretchen.

However, Tamra was so jealous and it was entertaining.

Tamra was also jealous of Alexis.

Gretchen needs help with her gold digging skills because she ended up with the chronically broke Slade.

by Anonymousreply 555October 12, 2024 2:49 AM

Gretchen must love Slade, they’ve been together 15 years and he doesn’t have a pot to piss in. Or he haw a horse cock.

by Anonymousreply 556October 12, 2024 3:25 AM

A good horse cock can make me he haw too.

by Anonymousreply 557October 12, 2024 3:34 AM

Slade is attentive. IIRC, he was Gretchen's assistant, curling her hair and stuff like that.

Even Slade's mom called him a freeloader.

by Anonymousreply 558October 12, 2024 3:39 AM

They got Heather Paige Kent Dubrow on a JetBlue flight? I'm shocked!

by Anonymousreply 559October 12, 2024 4:15 AM

NOBODY ASKED ABOUT MY TIT TEST!

by Anonymousreply 560October 12, 2024 4:43 AM

Ramona and Kelly are (of course) friends with each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561October 12, 2024 8:41 PM

R561 How wasted is Ramona in that clip?

by Anonymousreply 562October 12, 2024 8:43 PM

Remember when Heather had the big party to celebrate her name change from Heather Kent to Heather Dubrow (taking husband Terry's last name).

I had never known of her as an actress (Heather Kent) before RHOC. She made a big deal of it, like she was Meryl Streep taking on her husband's last name.

by Anonymousreply 563October 12, 2024 10:20 PM

Not surprised Republicans Kelly and Racist Ramona are friends. They seem very similar.

by Anonymousreply 564October 12, 2024 10:44 PM

r563 I saw her once in an episode of "married with children"-- she hardly worked as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 565October 12, 2024 10:50 PM

Heather was particularly obnoxious this week.

by Anonymousreply 566October 12, 2024 10:51 PM

God, Johnny J is such a fame whore. He comes across as so skeevy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567October 12, 2024 10:55 PM

Jeff Lewis (house-flipping show) was on WWHL (Andy Cohen talk show) and said Heather was really rude to a waiter and he (Jeff) basically disliked her. I would imagine Jeff being rude to wait staff, so that was interesting. Jeff said that a wait staffer had offered Heather some bread from a bread basket and Heather dismissed that person with a wave of her hand.

by Anonymousreply 568October 12, 2024 10:56 PM

I shared this years ago here-I have a good friend who worked for Heather’s caterer for years. He was on camera in that episode years ago when Heather threw that trashy girl out for eating the bow off her cake.

My friend told me Heather behaved normally , and would mock the stupidity of her castmates-until the cameras came on. Then, she turns into this person she is on TV. He said Terry is a goofy dork.

That always sounded correct to me, Heather always looked down on Tamra and Vicki. I think Shannon and Kelly weren’t intimidated by her Theater Arts degree, and that’s why she’s never liked them.

by Anonymousreply 569October 12, 2024 11:38 PM

When Shannon came on, she had a bigger house than Heather. Tamrat pitted them against each other. Heather was the one spreading the rumors about David cheating because she had to take down the couple richer than them. Jeff Lewis, for the longest time hated Heather because he saw her berate wait staff at a restaurant and he found that very distasteful. Remember when Heather first came on the show she was all about her and Terry opening a restaurant in OC because there were no GOOD restaurants in OC?

by Anonymousreply 570October 13, 2024 4:58 PM

I'm so tired to seeing Emily's hippo ass week after week. Also sick of the way she guilts her castmates into calling her beautiful and gorgeous. She is a beast with a boxy cottage cheese ass and flappy meemaw arms. Her make up is also crazy and does nothing to disguise that weird, mushy face.

by Anonymousreply 571October 13, 2024 5:54 PM

r571 Tired of, not tired to.

by Anonymousreply 572October 13, 2024 5:56 PM

The fact she will not admit that the 40 lb weight loss over the course of months wasn't the Ozems is humorous to me.

by Anonymousreply 573October 13, 2024 5:57 PM

The sort of desperate clawing at being “hot enough to do milf porn on Brazzers” has been an amusingly consistent touchstone for RHOC.

Almost all the mainstay housewives have either made being hot integral to their storylines ( Tamra’s “I’m hot and gutsy enough to make it out of the Inland Empire!” arc or Gretchen and Alexis’ “don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, blessed and younger than you!” routines) or for whom losing their beauty (Shannon), having lost their beauty (Jeana) or never having been beautiful (Vicki) is a major key to who they are and how they act on the show.

Heather is way too controlled and sled-producing to ever admit to how hard she works at looking the way she does, and Gina is enjoyably mordant and self-effacing about how bad her personal styling instincts hold up, but they’re the exceptions. Emily’s endless haranguing quest to be told she’s sexy and has a great body is 100% pure OC housewives to me.

by Anonymousreply 574October 13, 2024 7:12 PM

R574. Yes, well, Vicki's mother and father think she's beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 575October 13, 2024 7:18 PM

Vicki’s inability to coax even an iota of approval out of her wizened white trash mom from Illinois (“well, Vicki whatever you did to your hair, it sure looks YELLOW!”) was one of the funniest and most human things about her.

by Anonymousreply 576October 13, 2024 7:26 PM

[quote] losing their beauty (Shannon)

I don't think Shannon was ever beautiful. Blonde hair, yes.

IIRC, Shannon's father is wealthy and helped Shannon's ex-husband (crazy eyes David) fund a business.

by Anonymousreply 577October 13, 2024 8:00 PM

All of the women seem unlikable to me. It’s not a reality show, it’s a show about cunty coworkers who appear on TV for money and despise one another.

by Anonymousreply 578October 13, 2024 8:16 PM

r574 That's a great analysis of how beauty standards impact the OC Housewives. Of course I still think Emily looks like Shrek.

by Anonymousreply 579October 13, 2024 8:40 PM

Out of all of the HW franchises, OC has the highest concentration of Trump voters.

by Anonymousreply 580October 13, 2024 9:01 PM

Not surprising r540

by Anonymousreply 581October 13, 2024 10:09 PM

^^^Just another reason to keep toxic Kelly Dodd off the show. A majority MAGA cast on Bravo would be ratings suicide.

(I already know an all-caps, emoji filled rant is coming my way for saying that, but that's my take.)

by Anonymousreply 582October 13, 2024 10:18 PM

I doubt fans would care either way, r582.

by Anonymousreply 583October 13, 2024 10:21 PM

I NEVER SAID I SUPPORT THAT FUCKING 🟠 PIECE OF 💩!

I DON’T EVEN FUCKING 🗳️! I JUST DON’T BELIEVE JN 💉S AND LIVE IN OC!

YOU 🚬S ARE ALMOST AS JUDGMENTAL AS THAT 😭🐮SHANNON AND THAT 🪓WOUND HEATHER!

by Anonymousreply 584October 13, 2024 10:35 PM

WHY ARE YOU 👂TO THAT FAKE KELLY DODD POSTER. TRUMP WIll SAVE 🌎FROM MEXICANS! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

by Anonymousreply 585October 13, 2024 11:11 PM

Must be Tamra posting in ALL CAPS. That's how she TALKS.

by Anonymousreply 586October 13, 2024 11:56 PM

DON’T CONFUSE ME WITH TAM🐀!

MY FUCKING HUSBAND ❤️ 🐱 , NOT 🍆 LIKE THAT 🚬SHE MARRIED!

AND I HAVE A DEGREE FROM AZ STATE! I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “CEASE AND DESIST” AND “CYST AND DECEASED!”

by Anonymousreply 587October 14, 2024 12:11 AM

Our Kelly hates Tamra and Alexis and wants to come back to fuck those two up-read the commentd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588October 14, 2024 12:41 AM

I'M KELLY FUCKING DODD. BOW DOWN MUTHER FUCKERS

by Anonymousreply 589October 14, 2024 2:47 AM

Qanon Emily was desperate to take the spotlight away from the gay and trans youth that were the reason for the fashion show. So she flipped the script to turn the attention on her fat ass being forced to squeeze into her mom jeans that Heather (who was fabulously cunty about the whole thing) made her bring.

by Anonymousreply 590October 14, 2024 7:04 PM

PART 2 IS HERE 🚬S

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591October 14, 2024 7:27 PM

PART FUCKING ONE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592October 14, 2024 7:30 PM

Kelly, you're a I, narc bitch. I love you!!! And I thought you were like a Slinky. Completely, fucking useless, but still fun to push down the stairs. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 593October 15, 2024 12:47 AM

"Not one of you asked about my mammOgram. Not one of you." Fake crying sounds.

by Anonymousreply 594October 15, 2024 12:51 AM

R594 Because you're a deesgusting bitch.

by Anonymousreply 595October 15, 2024 3:19 PM

YOU’RE BOTH FUCKING CUNTS, TAM🐀!

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR 🚬HUSBAND’S DILDO!

by Anonymousreply 596October 15, 2024 3:26 PM

Tammy Sue doing damage control

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597October 15, 2024 4:01 PM

SHE’S ON THE CUNT 🌈, NOT THE AUTISM 🌈!

by Anonymousreply 598October 15, 2024 4:02 PM

R597 Tamrat's on the drunk spectrum, that's for sure.

She's deesgusting.

by Anonymousreply 599October 15, 2024 5:44 PM

deegusteeng

by Anonymousreply 600October 15, 2024 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!