Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Patric's career is dead to me!

He's joined the cast of Terrifier 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 10:38 AM

Did anyone know he still had a career? I haven't heard his name in about 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2024 5:17 PM

Terrifier films are great - super gross but scary. Good for JP, who made it without being known as Gleason Grandson.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2024 5:19 PM

He made it by being known as Julia Robert's side piece.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2024 5:28 PM

R3 Side piece and heroin introducer (he supposedly was on it filming Rush with Jennifer Jason Leigh).

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2024 5:34 PM

I thought Kiefer introduced her to it.

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2024 5:35 PM

Even if actors aren't always offered the best roles or projects , working is still a job. Sometimes it's something they like, sometimes it's just a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2024 7:58 PM

Is he a fag?

Is a father of one via IVF.

Mo recent dating history.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2024 8:04 PM

A girl has to earn a living.

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2024 8:08 PM

The Terrifier movies are unique because there’s no attempt to create a back story for the villain. He simply is the Art of gore, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2024 8:17 PM

Hey, a job is a job.

Would you prefer he not work?

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2024 8:38 PM

I don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2024 10:06 PM

Will this be his comeback?

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 3:33 AM

Terrifier 3 beat Joker 2 at the box office.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2024 3:37 AM

Actors want to act. The money can be good and the work is engaging and fun when it all works.

I've acted in some very modest projects which turned out to be rewarding, interesting gigs.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2024 3:42 AM

[quote]Even if actors aren't always offered the best roles or projects , working is still a job. Sometimes it's something they like, sometimes it's just a paycheck.

Joan Collins said this in one of her many memoirs. I remember this is how she explained away such shitty choices after being a major TV star in the 1980s. She said she took plenty of awful roles to keep up with her lifestyle....and they did.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2024 3:51 AM

A job is a job. Jason hopes you come and see he movie.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2024 3:58 AM

Wasn’t Jason rumored to have a body odor problem?

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2024 9:16 AM

You could do a lot worse - horror fans actually love this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 10:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!