Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's DJT Stock is plummeting into the sewer again: Price falls below $30- on it's way to becoming Penny Stock.

Not even their ridiculous attempts to boost it have worked

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 1:03 AM

It’s stunning how his stans have been willing this into a real stock.

This company is a terrible business that doesn’t warrant a cent anyone has invested.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2024 6:07 PM

Well, it's not like they weren't forewarned, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2024 6:10 PM

I’ve read interviews with some investors who have little money but put say $20k or whatever they had into the stock.

Insanity!

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2024 6:15 PM

It’s a cult, r3.

You know those old people who donate 10% of their piddly social security checks to their church, trying to “buy their way into heaven”.

This is the same thing. Showing their devotion to the orange god.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2024 6:21 PM

I haven't checked recently but I think it's heavily shorted which causes it to shoot up when the shorts have to cover. A penny stock is when the price is below $5.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2024 6:24 PM

R5- it started at like $75 when it opened so believe me, it will be one.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2024 7:41 PM

Gamestop is at $24.00

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2024 7:56 PM

Trading was suspended on DJT stock the stock plunged while former President Donald Trump was speaking about his economic policy proposals at the Economic Club of Chicago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 12:58 AM

Is it under $10 yet?

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2024 1:01 AM

ETTD

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!