Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kari Lake is interviewed by someone who knows how to do it

And she marvelously unravels, yay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2024 1:12 AM

Emily is fabulous! The News Agents is a fantastic podcast. Daily listener here!

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2024 12:27 PM

Well done!

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2024 12:45 PM

Miss resting smirk-face accuses Ms. Maitlis of smirking.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2024 12:55 PM

This is how it should be done, how these liars should be questioned. And they shouldn't be allowed to go forward with even more lies until they've corrected and apologized for their past lies. Everytime.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2024 1:00 PM

I love how she starts to have an inkling of what’s coming when she’s saying it is absurd to compare Trump to Hitler and Emily says “Like JD Vance, did, you mean”.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2024 2:01 PM

Yes I loved the JD Vance Hitler bit!

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2024 2:40 PM

Look forward to this cunt becoming faded beauty Sarah Palin.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2024 2:21 PM

too bad Kamala won't sit for an interview like this.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2024 2:27 PM

You know, I don't think I've told you to go fuck yourself today, r8.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2024 2:29 PM

too bad Kamala won't sit for an interview like this.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2024 2:30 PM

Surprised Lake would talk w/ News Agents.

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2024 2:36 PM

She won’t make that mistake again.

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2024 2:37 PM

She'll have to sit for one before she makes that mistake again.

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2024 2:41 PM

The UK is being destroyed!!!

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2024 3:18 PM

Soon you won’t have a country left! 🤮

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2024 3:23 PM

It would be nice if American "journalists" like Kristin Welker did interviews like this. But she'd be afraid of pissing off GQP politicians and losing access.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2024 3:34 PM

Was Keri on something? Her eyes looked very weird in the video. Did anyone else notice that her eyes were shifting and she wasn't always looking directly at the person interviewing her? She's a strange woman.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2024 3:54 PM

I didn't think she unraveled much, actually. She's scary in that way... the woman can stare right at you with her huge brown crazy eyes and declare in the clearest voice that water is dry, that fire is wet, and that there's a media conspiracy trying to prevent you from these facts.

But she was forced to declare her belief in lies (or if she doesn't believe them, then forced to demonstrate again her willingness to peddle them knowingly).

It is a welcome relief that Gallego is on track to defeat her. But it's disturbing that this is where we are today in America, where someone like Kari Lake can win the GOP nomination and come within a hair's breadth of winning the Arizona governorship. If she had won Governor, Arizona would be putty in Trump's hands right now for 2024 and she would have normalized all kinds of hateful rhetoric and policy changes directly from the Governor's place of power.

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2024 4:01 PM

I hope she gets sued for every penny she has, her husband divorces her and her kids are estranged.

She's insane - talking about how she's an evangelical Christian now when she's married to a Jew. Not sure how that all works out.

Oh - and she belongs in prison for something - don't know what yet, but I can feel it.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2024 4:04 PM

I wanna send Kari some grape flavored Kool-Aid so she can host a very, very special party for the cult members when trump loses (again) in Nov..

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2024 4:20 PM

Maybe this is the reason Kari was "on the rag."

[quote]A new Fox News poll shows Ruben Gallego up 15 points over Kari Lake in Arizona’s U.S. Senate race.

[quote]“There’s been a ton of phony, bogus polls,” Lake assured Broomhead. “It’s meant to make the race look like it’s going in my opponent’s favor, but the real polls … say the race is tied.” The “real polls" being a pair of partisan polls by two Republican groups and her own internal polling.“Our polling shows that it’s a tied race … ,” Lake told Broomhead. “It’s a dead heat race.”

[quote]Lake is either catastrophically clueless or preparing her hard right base to storm the Capitol and the courts, assaulting the state with yet another round of conspiratorial cries that yet another Arizona election has been stolen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2024 4:43 PM

Someone needs to tell this Jerri Blank impersonator that she ain't Trump. Nobody gonna do shit for her when she loses again.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2024 9:31 PM

I grew up watching this woman on the news. She used to be pretty, but her personality has made her look unattractive to me. Everything about her has changed. I get the sense that she's deeply unhappy in her personal life. I wonder how her husband tolerates her.

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2024 9:37 PM

R23 I think Kari Lake is one of the many people who were mentally "broken" by the pandemic lockdowns. Add Bill Maher to this list.

In Kari's case, I think she just lost her shit from the indefinite stay-at-home and it weirdly flung her into freak-ass MAGA territory, i.e., the arms of the enemy. I remember reading an article a couple years ago where her former news colleagues were interviewed. Their general consensus I recall was, before 2020, she was nothing like this current iteration of herself.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2024 9:47 PM

I don't understand all these people that were so damaged by the lock down. I fucking loved it.

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2024 10:18 PM

The closet makes people do strange things.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2024 10:26 PM

imagine if this bitch cunt was your mom

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2024 11:17 PM

[quote] imagine if this bitch cunt was your mom

I know all about bitch cunty mothers.

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2024 11:19 PM

I believe that part about the smear campaign if, by that, she means the Light Ivory panstick by Max Factor. It's Momma's little secret weapon for now, at least until the donations roll in to cover a necklift!

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2024 11:36 PM

Bitch, the Brits invented gotcha journalism. You're no match for Emily.

by Anonymousreply 30September 6, 2024 1:20 AM

Spectacular rise and fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2024 9:20 PM

Has Kari shown her 23 and Me? I thought these details were important with Republicans so they know how to treat you.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2024 9:26 PM

This was the best interview ever!!!

I was smiling (and smirking) throughout the whole thing!!!!

It is a beautiful, beautiful thing, when liars and frauds get called out on their lies.

They get backed into a corner like RABID ANIMALS, and start frothing at the mouth and showing their fangs.

I'm going to save this video, so that any time I'm feeling down, I can watch this and it will put me in a good mood.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2024 9:31 PM

It’s funny, I thought this bitch was a sista for like a whole year when she first hit the scene. Anyways it looks the big dummy is probably going to be dragged back to court for defamation. In the words of Phaedra Parks “It appears she’s BACK in the streets reporting hood news again”.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2024 9:36 PM

Hood news? Imagine Kari Lake on WORLDSTAR. It wouldn’t end well for her.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2024 9:37 PM

R35 😂. Just for the record, the person I quoted wasn’t referring to Kari Lake but another housewife’s mama 😂.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2024 9:43 PM

“I’m gonna kick your ass you lying bitch! WORLDSTAR”

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2024 10:09 PM

KKKari Lake was never unstoppable. These are the same media types that said Ivanka was going to be a Florida Senator and Lara Trump was going to be a NC Senator. All of these people will disappear into obscurity once Trump dies.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2024 10:45 PM

What will she run for next? Politics is addictive: the applause, the balloons... She'll never stop. Maybe Turd will give her a job, should his nightmare continue?

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2024 1:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!