Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie has come out with more allegations against Brad Pitt

Allegedly he tried to pay her to silence her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 13, 2024 3:09 AM

No one's going to take her side in this.

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2024 11:37 PM

Many are.

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2024 11:39 PM

Good LORD, woman! Give it a fucking REST.

by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2024 11:40 PM

He must have had an affair with Marion Cotillard when they made the movie Allied. There's so much more there than the incident on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2024 11:42 PM

At this point, I’LL pay her to shut up. Jesus CHRIST, please take the bitch and her borderline personality disorder away!

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2024 11:43 PM

Team Angelina. Their kids all hate Brad and that tells you everything.

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2024 11:43 PM

Is she the one that got her tits cut off so she didn't get cancer?

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2024 11:44 PM

She’s like a bottomless Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2024 11:48 PM

Cluster B Angie Jo.

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2024 11:48 PM

Yup, r7. And apparently also hired an assassin to off herself during her 20s.

And wore a vial of BB Thornton's blood around her neck.

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2024 11:49 PM

Wow, she is so vindictive. This is personal shit, she should stop airing her dirty laundry.

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2024 11:51 PM

Is she broke or something?

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2024 11:53 PM

R11 she’s not “airing laundry”…PEOPLE obtained court documents.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2024 11:57 PM

How long ago did they split up? Feels like eons, yet she is still dragging him through court - courts of law as well as the court of public opinion. Even if he was the worst husband and father ever, if she cared about those kids she would have kept all this out of the press so they could all move on with their lives, rather than relitigating their relatively brief marriage again and again and again.

I'm sure Brad Pitt did offer her money to stop dredging all this up every time she feels like she needs pity and publicity to feed her narcissism. Maybe we could all pool our money together and come up with a sum that might tempt her to finally shut up...?

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote] Team Angelina

Angelina team.

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2024 12:13 AM

Daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2024 12:15 AM

R1 of course not. He is a beautiful white man in America. Obviously Angie is histrionic but there is something to this. Children are neutral and cannot be manipulated by one parent when BOTH parents when in their life. I’m sure he was a relatively good dad but is also a drunk who did some wild shit. He would not pay her to shut up if it weren’t true. Good morals on her for not accepting the dough.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2024 12:16 AM

R13, PEOPLE does not do investigative journalism. “Someone” gave PEOPLE the documents.

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2024 12:16 AM

R6 right. That’s what I’m saying. You cannot get all the kids to turn on you like that. If they were a black couple or Brad was ugly people would have common sense as it pertains to this.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2024 12:17 AM

If she did this to me I'd smack her.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2024 12:17 AM

[quote] He is a beautiful white man in America

?

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2024 12:19 AM

R19 exactly. Brad hasn’t even been able to bribe any of those kids to be seen with him once since the plane incident. They hate and fear him and I’m sure that’s not the only time he terrorized them, it was just the one he couldn’t cover up.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2024 12:20 AM

I guess Jennifer was right not to want to have kids with him.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2024 12:22 AM

What exactly happened on the plane?

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2024 12:22 AM

Didn’t Jennifer famously say that Brad was missing a “sensitivity chip”?

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2024 12:23 AM

R24 he assaulted Angelina and Maddox

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2024 12:25 AM

You lost me at "accusing." Delusional narcissistic bitch. TEAM BRAD.

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2024 12:25 AM

She should have dropped this nugget closer to the date of Brad's upcoming movie with Clooney. Sometime in September.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2024 12:26 AM

I see to be a gigantic Brad Pitt fan but these allegations plus the fact that he dated two underage girls makes me hate him. Team Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2024 12:38 AM

What the hell was going on in this marriage? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2024 12:39 AM

R30 they were passionately in love at first but he was a drunk who became increasingly abusive over the years. It’s not that uncommon sadly.

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2024 12:42 AM

Pay her to be silent???

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2024 12:44 AM

[quote] TEAM BRAD.

BRAD TEAM

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2024 12:57 AM

[quote] Sheesh.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2024 12:58 AM

They’ve been divorced since 2019. All the “related issues,” such as the division of property, is still be litigated. I don’t know who is responsible for this in this case, but some people will never let go of their spouse no matter how much they hate them. They will litigate every possible issue rather than let the other person have a moment’s peace.

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2024 1:04 AM

Brad, I told you she was a snake with tits.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2024 1:09 AM

Isn't she a heroin addict? He's never once retaliated with info about her drug use. do heroin addicts always conduct themselves in an exemplary manner behind closed doors?

I don't doubt he behaved egregiously when drunk but she's probably awful too. Kids like her better because she doesn't impose any rules or structure on them, they do as they please and always have. Brad wanted them to have rules.

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2024 1:44 AM

Crazy fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2024 1:44 AM

R37 Heroin addicts don’t usually wild the fuck out. When they are really high they are completely subdued. And then sometimes they get this euphoric energy to do stuff like go to grocery but they be moving mad slow lol. Its the poor heroin addicts you have too worry about. Because they steal. They are worst than crackheads because they are literally feening for that shit so they will steal., even months later they still feen for that shit. It also makes them irritable as fuck even outside the “feeling like they’re dying stage.” Like the first year or two. My uncle was heroin addict who stole plenty of all my shit growing up. Ughhh.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2024 3:07 AM

Brad is pals with Clooney. Tells me all I need to k ow about him.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2024 3:48 AM

This cunt is EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2024 3:51 AM

[quote] [R13], PEOPLE does not do investigative journalism. “Someone” gave PEOPLE the documents.

You don't have to do much "investigation" to obtain court documents. The large majority of court documents are public record. You just go on a website, click, pay (by the page, probably).

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2024 3:56 AM

[quote] He must have had an affair with Marion Cotillard when they made the movie Allied. There's so much more there than the incident on the plane.

This is what I've always thought. She went scorched earth because of another woman.

Also, this is exactly what happened with Jennifer Aniston. Brad goes on a movie set, meets an intriguing woman, and can't resist dipping his dick into it.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2024 3:59 AM

Even I think she needs to stop!

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2024 4:01 AM

Bitch needs to let it go. She's coming across as batshit as Alice Evans or whatever that crazy ex of Ioan Gruffud's name was.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2024 4:09 AM

My God. Just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2024 4:10 AM

Even her father said "she has serious mental problems." He should know, that's his kid. TEAM BRAD.

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2024 4:12 AM

Her father is the very nutty Jon Voight.

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2024 4:29 AM

[quote]He would not pay her to shut up if it weren’t true.

Depends on how unstable she really is. People with a lot of money do pay crazy people to go away. (Not necessarily true in this case, but it's not uncommon among the wealthy.) Angelina's reputation precedes her and it's all stuff that she wanted publicized, e.g., publicly making out with her brother, the blood vials, hiring a hitman to kill her, having herself committed to a psychiatric ward because Billy Bob Thornton was going to be out of town for one night, etc., - all things she freely disclosed. She was an exhibitionist of the highest order and that doesn't just stop in its tracks because one adopts children and eventually marries. So, either Brad was abusive and she's protecting the kids, which could be true and good for her for choosing their well-being over her marriage, or she's emotionally unstable and Brad didn't realize the "rough" stuff he and the knife-loving wife shared together was suddenly deemed abusive and she manipulated the situation and turned the kids on him.

by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2024 4:35 AM

what re49 said ^^^ 1000times.

by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2024 4:43 AM

Anyone who laughs about abusing their pets which Angelina did, on video, is a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 51August 3, 2024 4:54 AM

She's a stupid whore who used her "talents"and daddy-connections (then proceeded to shit on him, not that he's a good person) to get some jobs...and hasn't done too much since. Her Ambassador-ship is a bunch of bull-ship.

by Anonymousreply 52August 3, 2024 5:02 AM

Hollywood has sided with him so she is going to make him pay. Unfortunately, it makes her look even more unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 53August 3, 2024 5:18 AM

They divorced a full FIVE years ago.

She is such a classic BPD case! BPDs never can forgive abandonment--they will work that grievance until the day they die.

by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2024 5:31 AM

The FBI report of Brad abusing Angelina and the kids came from outside witnesses. She never reported it

by Anonymousreply 55August 3, 2024 5:37 AM

Angelina, sweety, have you tried accusing him of molestation yet? I'm here if you need advice.

by Anonymousreply 56August 3, 2024 5:44 AM

Why would the FBI be involved? How does potential spousal or child abuse fall within federal jurisdiction?

by Anonymousreply 57August 3, 2024 5:49 AM

this is complete bullshit on her part;

by Anonymousreply 58August 3, 2024 5:52 AM

And that's why you don't stick your dick in crazy

by Anonymousreply 59August 3, 2024 6:01 AM

She will NOT be ignored!

by Anonymousreply 60August 3, 2024 6:06 AM

Divorce documents are often sealed. These were given to People by Angelina's people. I'm perfectly willing to believe both spouses are awful but in different ways. One parent can successfully indoctrinate the kids against the other parent, particularly if that person lacks parenting skills and was never close to the kids. I don't think that assembly of kids was Brad's idea. I see no good reason to share the NDA offer with the world right now unless Angelina is still angry an needs to be in the press. I haven't seen either of them in movies in years and I'm fine with it. Both clearly have too much money on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 61August 3, 2024 6:21 AM

Exactly, R35. There’s nothing worse than a “righteous party” in a divorce proceeding.

It’s like, it’s over. Get on with your life.

by Anonymousreply 62August 3, 2024 7:14 AM

Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaa

by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2024 12:09 PM

R57 something to do with airplanes or airspace

by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2024 12:14 PM

The fact that none of his kids speak to Brad says a lot

by Anonymousreply 65August 3, 2024 12:15 PM

She caught him sucking , slurping and deep throating a rather large full erect penis.

by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2024 12:17 PM

Slow down, I’m taking notes.

by Anonymousreply 67August 3, 2024 12:38 PM

[quote] The fact that none of his kids speak to Brad says a lot

Does it? It could say that Angelina has brainwashed those kids. Happens all the time in divorce. And with these two, she does seem like an expert manipulator as well as borderline personality type. And he seems like a bit of a schlemiel (gorgeous notwithstanding).

by Anonymousreply 68August 3, 2024 12:42 PM

Damn they have yet to finalize their divorce per People mag. Separated in 2016. She's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 69August 3, 2024 12:50 PM

Brad the crazy drunk is the one currently suing Jolie over his alcoholic obsession with a winery. He wanted to buy Jolie out after the divorce but insisted at the 11th hour on her signing an NDA which would prevent her from saying one word about his violent drunken binges. They were going through custody agreements so of course he doesn't want the court to know why the kids are terrified of him.

Jolie sells her share to Stoli group instead, saying she wants no part of the winery and neither do the kids (it was bought specifically for the family in what was going to be a forever home and marriage). Brad is now obsessed with suing Jolie over the sale which is why these documents came to light about his undisclosed abuse of Jolie prior to the airplane incident:

Fast forward to April 4, 2024, People reported that Jolie alleged through her lawyers that Pitt would not allow her to sell her shares of the winery if she didn’t sign a “more onerous” and “expansive” NDA on their relationship. The lawyers also claim: “While Pitt’s history of physical abuse of Jolie started well before the family’s September 2016 plane trip from France to Los Angeles, this flight marked the first time he turned his physical abuse on the children as well. Jolie then immediately left him.”

by Anonymousreply 70August 3, 2024 1:17 PM

R68 yeah “parental alienation” is not really something that “happens all the time”, it is just an idea that lawyers have exploited to demonize mothers in court cases. The kids are all adults now and have the ability to interact with anyone they want to, and the reality is that if 8 out of 8 kids don’t want to see you and in some cases have filed to change their names to sever any tie with you, you are probably horrible.

by Anonymousreply 71August 3, 2024 1:17 PM

R70 thanks for the helpful rundown. That’s a great example of financial abuse. If he wants to be free of her so badly why wouldn’t he want to sever business ties whether she signs an NDA or not?

by Anonymousreply 72August 3, 2024 1:19 PM

I'm not surprised he drank while married to her. She kept them isolated from others and allowed the kids free rein to tear up any place they stayed. It sounds like they had no discipline or structure and just moved like gypsies. She has no friends so no doubt kept him on a short leash so she wouldn't be alone. Toxic relationship.

by Anonymousreply 73August 3, 2024 1:27 PM

R71 Parental alienation does happen all the time. I’ve been a teacher for a long time and some of my students have divorced parents. The parents even try to involve me in their shit by trash talking each other and of course they do it to the kids. It is far more rare to see an amicable divorce where the kids aren’t pressured to take a side.

by Anonymousreply 74August 3, 2024 1:47 PM

R74 “trash talking” is common but that is not parental alienation. The Brad stans in here are claiming Angelina has somehow brainwashed 8 adult children into severing their relationship with him COMPLETELY even though (according to these people who have no personal knowledge of him or anyone involved) he hasn’t done anything wrong. That is not likely…and it’s not the same thing as trash talking or picking a side.

by Anonymousreply 75August 3, 2024 1:59 PM

R75 there are SIX kids and they are not all adults. Please check facts before shouting out your opinions.

by Anonymousreply 76August 3, 2024 2:08 PM

Brad stans? I think Ang is a lunatic and very mentally unstable and I'm not necessarily into Brad either but I can totally see why he bailed on Angie and her rainbow army of undisciplined brats. That shit would drive me to drink too. She's better off cloistered with her kids in a remote estate somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 77August 3, 2024 2:14 PM

“Rainbow army”?

Yeah…you’re racist

by Anonymousreply 78August 3, 2024 2:32 PM

R37 She's not a heroin addict, and never was. It was all part of her edgy "dark" act (vials of blood, fake sex in the limo, kissing her brother, trendy lesbianism) -- before she decided to cast herself as an earth-mother savior of children and the planet. She snorted lines like every other Hollywood brat (and like most of us) did. Anything to obfuscate the fact that she's a mediocre nepo-baby talent and Hollywood cliche, vindictive and jealous and needy and attention-seeking. That mysterious-siren act gets dropped like a hot potato the second she feels wronged.

by Anonymousreply 79August 3, 2024 2:36 PM

R76 okay then only 6 out of 6 kids want nothing to do with him, and even the ones that are still 16 or 17 would still have the legal right to see him if they wanted to. He’s still batting.000% on the fatherhood front. Because he is an abusive drunk asshole.

by Anonymousreply 80August 3, 2024 2:36 PM

Nerve hit.

by Anonymousreply 81August 3, 2024 2:39 PM

Couldn't he just use all the money he's spending on lawyers towards buying back the other half of the winery from the new owners instead?

Or buy a new fucking French winery?

♪♪ Let it go!♪♪

by Anonymousreply 82August 3, 2024 2:48 PM

No R78. That's the term that was coined by Josephine Baker for her brood of adopted kids. Learn history before screeching accusations.

by Anonymousreply 83August 3, 2024 2:50 PM

So he paid to shut her up. Hell, I'd pay to shut her up. Here's 5 bucks now STFU. Bitch has been cray her whole life. Anyone who knows her or has worked with her says the same thing. Batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 84August 3, 2024 2:52 PM

These two have too much money. People Magazine is a rag

by Anonymousreply 85August 3, 2024 3:10 PM

Oh please. Have none of you been raised by a manipulative mother who does and says anything and everything to make the father look bad? Who says things like I don’t know how I’m going to stay alive while you’re with your dad? And she’s an actress to boot, so she does even better than a run of the mill mother. The oldest son absolutely hates him too, so he models behavior for the younger ones to follow.

No one dare rejects her, otherwise she goes scorched earth. She doesn’t have friends. She doesn’t get roles. All she has is them. Her minor children never had a chance.

Yes, I was raised by a beautiful, manipulative, vindictive woman. I changed my last name as a very young adult too, to win praise from mommy. It was not until I was 36 when my dad came back into my life. I was ready, because in the last couple of years I came to realize how truly horrid she was. He was a sweet, kind and caring presence in my life for 20 years until I lost him suddenly.

Personal? Sure. But I can see it all clearly from here.

by Anonymousreply 86August 3, 2024 3:15 PM

R75 - "Brad stans" Really? Honey I couldn't give three shits about any of them. But parental alienation and custodial interference happens all the time and if you don't think so then you must lead a very sheltered life. She's nuts, he's a dirtbag, and the kids are FUBAR.

by Anonymousreply 87August 3, 2024 3:21 PM

[quote]Angelina Jolie has come out with more allegations against Brad Pitt

Which of her holes do those allegations come out of?

by Anonymousreply 88August 3, 2024 3:23 PM

R52 Angie has never been known for whoring. Epic failure of a comment. Who has she even hooked up with post Brad. I’ll wait.

Who has he hooked up with post Angie. Faggots love misogyny. Yep that’s what you are. Because you dial into status quo.

by Anonymousreply 89August 3, 2024 3:23 PM

When are they both just going to come out? Aren't they both bi at the very least?

by Anonymousreply 90August 3, 2024 3:24 PM

I offered her a twenty to STFU for a few minutes, what?

by Anonymousreply 91August 3, 2024 3:25 PM

r17 "Children are neutral and cannot be manipulated by one parent"

BWA HA HA

by Anonymousreply 92August 3, 2024 3:28 PM

R90 Angelina has always been bi, no secrets there. She had a pretty high profile and openly known relationship with Jenny Shimizu at one point.

by Anonymousreply 93August 3, 2024 3:37 PM

She's been bitter ever since she found out how much sex I had on the set of "Troy".

by Anonymousreply 94August 3, 2024 3:51 PM

What people don't understand about Brad is that he has Prosopagnosia, that's face blindness to you people, so especially when he drinks he doesn't recognize his family and the Asian ones look like school shooters to him which is what he accused Maddox of looking like in the airplane incident. When the pilot of the airplane heard the commotion he called the control tower. IOW it wasn't Angie who, in fact, had been pretending like everything was fine for years even when Brad would drink and yell at her that she was too indulgent with the school shooter lookalike boys. Sometimes he would realize they were his kids and stop ordering them around and yelling at their mother who he often mistook for the nanny and wanted to cheat on his wife with.

Now the kids have ironically stopped recognizing Brad as their dad, largely due to Angelina's insistence that if they see him again he will have them arrested and reported to Homeland Security, even if they show I.D.

by Anonymousreply 95August 3, 2024 3:56 PM

Then, on October 4, 2022, Jolie personally filed a cross-complaint against Pitt that provides more details into the alleged airplane altercation of September 14, 2016. Jolie’s cross-complaint claims that Pitt’s behavior was aggressive before they even boarded the plane and alleges he had a “confrontation” with one of their children. When Jolie asked Pitt what was wrong, he responded that she was too indulgent with their kids, then “verbally attacked her,” the cross-complaint says. About 90 minutes later, Pitt ordered Jolie to the back of the airplane and brought her into the bathroom, where he shouted at her. He “grabbed Jolie by the head and shook her, and then grabbed her shoulders and shook her again before pushing her into the bathroom wall,” then punched the ceiling, court papers claim. Jolie left the bathroom, and at one point, one of their children tried to defend her. Pitt, the cross-complaint alleges, “lunged at his own child.”

At this point, Jolie grabbed Pitt from behind to stop him, and he hurled himself against a seat to get her off of him, hurting her elbow and back, court papers claim. “The children rushed in and all bravely tried to protect each other. Before it was over, Pitt choked one of the children and struck another in the face,” the suit alleges. “Some of the children pleaded with Pitt to stop. They were all frightened. Many were crying.” Sometimes Pitt would approach them to shout and curse at them. He poured beer on both Jolie and his children. By the time the plane landed, Jolie had organized separate transportation and told Pitt she and the children were going to a hotel. She alleges that he screamed at her, pushed her, and kept her and the kids from leaving the plane for approximately 20 minutes. When Pitt finally let them leave, he “again physically abused one of their children.” Pitt, the documents allege, “grabbed and shook Jolie by the head and shoulders.” One of their children pleaded, “Don’t hurt her.” While Pitt let her go, he allegedly called her a bitch before saying, “Fuck you, fuck you all.” Jolie filed for divorce five days after that fateful flight.

by Anonymousreply 96August 3, 2024 4:05 PM

To be fair to Brad, the two oldest adopted by Jolie before Brad probably resented him from the onset. Thy got used to having mommy all to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 97August 3, 2024 4:06 PM

R79, yes, I’ve never understood where the heroin idea comes from. She doesn’t seem to me like someone addicted to heroin and there’s no stories or any specifics ever offered.

She’s very, very beautiful and probably has borderline personality disorder and gets overwhelmed by her emotions. Her kids seem to love her and be pretty cool so more power to her. I like Brad too but you can’t deal with a borderline.

by Anonymousreply 98August 3, 2024 4:18 PM

[quote] the two oldest adopted by Jolie before Brad

No. Maddox was the only child adopted pre-Brad, and he was around 5 -6 years old when Brad adopted him. To be fair, Brad has no fucking excuse for any of his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 99August 3, 2024 4:24 PM

I was on Team Brad.

But ... they both initially agreed to use a "private judge" — to avoid a degree of publicity.

Rumor is, Brad paid off the private judge.

And Angelina ain't happy with the private judge's decision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 3, 2024 4:24 PM

[Quote] She’s like a bottomless Pitt.

No, that was Brad when Matt Damon stopped visiting.

by Anonymousreply 101August 3, 2024 4:26 PM

[quote]Maddox was the only child adopted pre-Brad, and he was around 5 -6 years old

Hence, he may have resented another male taking away mommie's attention.

by Anonymousreply 102August 3, 2024 4:39 PM

R96 what a peach. Can’t believe there’s some people in this thread that think these kids needed any “manipulation” to want this monster out of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 103August 3, 2024 4:49 PM

Didn't Brad jump off that flight and grab a golf cart that wasn't his and drive away or am I thinking of someone else?

by Anonymousreply 104August 3, 2024 4:55 PM

Is Angie posting? Holy shit, someone is really invested in painting her as a damsel in distress and him as a monster.

The truth is she's a mentally disordered mess and he has drinking problems. The two should never have been together and he should never have stuck his dick in crazy and impregnated her. She needs to quit complaing about him publicly. It's not working to her advantage. He at least knows to keep quiet.

by Anonymousreply 105August 3, 2024 4:56 PM

The kids will never forget that, in a drunken rage, their father pushed their mother & sibling around.

by Anonymousreply 106August 3, 2024 4:57 PM

No, but when they are older they may forgive and even see things through a different lense. I've got people in my family who have forgiven other family members after years of estrangement. His natural kids at least. I doubt the adopted ones will. The oldest one seems as if he sees Angie as a wife.

by Anonymousreply 107August 3, 2024 5:04 PM

R107 that’s projecting a lot on Maddox who really has no public presence and is rarely even seen with Angie. Like, what are you basing that on?

by Anonymousreply 108August 3, 2024 5:22 PM

Pictures R108.

by Anonymousreply 109August 3, 2024 5:39 PM

R109 like what?

by Anonymousreply 110August 3, 2024 5:58 PM

F92 you are an idiot. Maybe one child. Not ALL of them. Any therapist will tell you that. Mafucker was a violent drunk. If he was black it would be believable. Basic ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 111August 3, 2024 6:04 PM

R92*

by Anonymousreply 112August 3, 2024 6:04 PM

Based on the way his hot ass looks, he is innocent.

She has always been nuts.

Also, will somebody please post the verificata picture of Brad again.

by Anonymousreply 113August 3, 2024 6:09 PM

[quote] Based on the way his hot ass looks

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 114August 3, 2024 6:11 PM

[Quote] Link please.

I've been watching it for so long, it's memorized. I don't need a link.....sorry.

by Anonymousreply 115August 3, 2024 6:18 PM

The heroin rumors aren’t new, they predate her relationship with Pitt. Back to her Jonny Lee Miller/Billy Bob Thornton days.

by Anonymousreply 116August 3, 2024 6:25 PM

Miller is the hottest and most interesting of her exes.

by Anonymousreply 117August 3, 2024 6:26 PM

I remember teasing Clooney that it should have been called "Ocean's Nine". Wow, what a ride that was, I could barely sit down half the time!

by Anonymousreply 118August 3, 2024 6:39 PM

r111 You are a complete moron, Teafake, as has been proven countless times.

by Anonymousreply 119August 3, 2024 6:45 PM

She needs an iq test if she believes the court system will help her, along with the delusional social worker that gave her the idea

by Anonymousreply 120August 3, 2024 6:45 PM

I don’t know I think the court might see her side given that Pitt has been dragging his feet on letting her sell her part of the vineyard for 5 years. How long does he want to drag it out? It has to be settled eventually.

by Anonymousreply 121August 3, 2024 7:34 PM

R121, Pitt himself wants to buy her share of the vineyard and claimed that she had agreed to give him the option to buy it first rather than selling it to an unrelated third party. Obviously, she could have just taken the money. Why would she care one way or another?

by Anonymousreply 122August 3, 2024 7:42 PM

Mia, Angelina, Megs and the rest of the lifelong haunting hagcunts always have something ELSE to crap into the tabloids, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 123August 3, 2024 7:44 PM

Girls, GIRLS! I think ALL of it is true. Everything, on both sides that could be said about both of them, it's all valid. I've thought about this shit a lot the past few years. Far too much, probably. I grew up in Springfield, MO parallel to Brad, with a long-suffering Marcheline/Angelina of a mother and deadbeat father. Something about these two kooky crazy kiddos feels deeply, eerily familiar to me. I mean, they had it all. The whole fucking package of Life, and they both blew it spectacularly. I have developed my take on the Brad/Ang saga over many years of observing and pondering. It's going to be long, so please don't be a bitch cunt. If you don't want to get into the details of it all with me, just miss me. Don't hiss at me. I like getting into the analytics of human behavior, so if you like that too, read on:

PART 1: Angelina has HARRRRRD. CORE. attachment wounds from her parents' divorce. That's first and foremost. Her mother was so gutted when John left her that she had baby Angelina removed from her sight and cared for in an adjacent apartment for the first few years of Angelina's life. A former nanny writes: "At some point they started renting an apartment above their own. I still remember the address - 468 South Roxbury in Beverly Hills. It was supposed to be for Jon's production company, but Angie [then a newborn INFANT] ended up living there with a team of nannies. We are talking literally three floors above the one where Marcheline lived with her son Jamie. And while her mother's apartment was beautifully decorated with expensive antique furniture, Angie's place was sparsely furnished with white walls and carpets. I used to call it the 'Ivory Tower.' There were so many helpers that she often had one nanny put her in bed at night and another one to wake her up in the morning. Marcheline did not spend much time with her daughter during those early years. She told me, 'Angie looks so much like Jon it is hard for me.' She struggled to bond with her daughter in the same way she had with Jamie."

Meanwhile, Angie's dad John Voight had run off with Stacy, one of his young drama students. He rarely visited his young, vulnerable children during this time. But when he did, Marcheline would through an absolute shit fit and make it a hellish experience for all concerned, which further alienated John from his children and soured everyone on his presence.

by Anonymousreply 124August 3, 2024 7:47 PM

PART 2: Essentially, John was a selfish Ryan O'Neal type who cheated on their mother and then threw her in the garbage like a piece of trash. And then went on to live his best actor life and did very little parenting of his children. And when he did, he found that the kids resented him and sided with their long-suffering mother, who I imagine was histrionic and broken and never recovered from the divorce. While there are always nannies and helpers around, Angelina and her brother James were severely neglected by their actual parents. The mother was not able to be fully engaged in the task of parenting due to her mental health issues and eternal anger towards her ex, their father. So they were raised with zero boundaries or strong parental guidance. It was, in other words, a free-for-all. What is more, Angelina and her brother were parentified and made to feel responsible for their mother's feelings and needs. This makes a child very protective over their mother and blind to the realities of her deficits in parenting.

By her teen years, Angelina was completely off the rails. Her drugged out, animal-torturing, little-girl-lost goth queen teens and twenties are the years everyone looks back on with wagging fingers, judging her and assuming she is still this same rebellious, angsty, self-destructive and attention-seeking wild child. She’s not.

I believe that when Angie made the decision to adopt Maddox and she became a mother, a switch was flipped. I believe Angie truly did have a leveling-up moment and she was changed by this new maternal feelings she was experiencing. I think becoming a mother was deeply fulfilling for Angie and tasted for the first time, a kind of love that felt wholesome, selfless, spiritual and clean. And it felt so meaningful and beautiful to her that she wanted to expand and expand that love, that maternal bliss, and grow a garden of children through which she could create and experience the kind of familial warmth, love and security she was not provided as a child herself.

by Anonymousreply 125August 3, 2024 7:49 PM

PART 3: I believe that she was drawn to Brad because he subconsciously reminded her of her own father. I believe Brad is very much a John Voight type. Old school Missouri values. He was raised in a right-wing Christian household. I'm sure his father used the belt on them, and I can say this with a degree of certainty because I grew up in Springfield, MO, too. I am just a few years younger than Brad. I grew up with a Jewish single mom. We hailed from Kansas City, but my formative years were in Springfield and the religious middle class were all around me. Very patriarchal, very organized and Jesus was Lord. The socio-religious expectations for children --and consequences for violating those expectations -- were always clear (unlike for me, growing up with my hippie Bu-Jew laissez-faire mom and NO DAD - I got away with MURDER!). Kids would get the belt, they would get grounded, they would be put to WORK. NO BACK TALK ALLOWED. GET IN THE TRUCK, WE'RE TAKING MEE MAW TO CHURCH. ZIP IT, BOY.

Brad "escaped" down-to-earth Missouri for the rarified Hollywood dream. He may have been a "pool boy," he may have been a bohemian pothead, he may have embraced his gay friends and gone to weird parties with weird creative types. But that Missouri upbringing was in there, waiting to spring forth. Becoming a father probably awoke some programming in him that would have clashed MIGHTILY with Angelina's free-spirit nature. Angelina, who did not grow up with a full-time father and did not speak the language of father-ness at all.

I believe that for Angie, Brad's form of "father" was a bummer. Raised voice, raised hand, "you BETTER not look at me that way again, now go to your room" and all the rest. Totally aggressive and shocking, to a sensitive woman who grew up with only a permissive mother at the helm. For Brad, Angelina's permissiveness would have felt insufferable and illogical and downright enraging. "You're gonna let these kids talk to you like THAT? You're gonna let them get away with THAT?" I can imagine, and not wrongly, that there were times when the "happy chaos" of six kids growing up sans fear of consequences drove Brad to the edge. Especially considering that Brad probably got put in the dog house if he were to ever raise his voice, get agitated or impose any kind of a negative vibe over the house.

by Anonymousreply 126August 3, 2024 7:50 PM

She sold her shares of the vineyard to a Russian oligarch who is trying to scam Brad now so yes he is rightfully pissed. She is a vindictive bitch…Brad did work on himself and did his mea culpa. What has she done besides practice parental alienation. If Brad was as bad as she says….why have we not heard about him from any of his other exes?? They are all on good terms with him and most are friendly.

by Anonymousreply 127August 3, 2024 7:50 PM

PART 4: However, where Brad is wrong, is that he used substances daily as a parent, and there is no possible way you can be a consistent, thoughtful, intentional parent when you are drinking and getting high every day for years on end. You WILL lose control. You WILL say and do things that you regret. You WILL NOT think before you speak or act. You WILL end up with kids that don't respect you or your authority, because they are not stupid. They see you with a drink always in your hand. They smell the weed on your clothes. They are not dumb.

In the end, who are the kids going to trust more? The mother that has been all sweetness and light their entire lives? Or the father who, while carrying the potential for authoritative strength and leadership, fucks it all up for everyone by filtering his good intentions through the messy filter substances and addictions? Who shows weakness rather than strength but still demands respect and obedience?

by Anonymousreply 128August 3, 2024 7:52 PM

R128 you’re on the Spectrum aren’t you

I recognize the forensic thought processing, I think like this myself.

I agree with everything you wrote.

by Anonymousreply 129August 3, 2024 7:57 PM

I think Angie is pissed that Brad has a girlfriend and she can't get a boyfriend because men have realized they don't want to stick their dick in crazy.

by Anonymousreply 130August 3, 2024 8:06 PM

R128 You nailed it.

Honestly the seeds of their demise were there from the beginning. It might take years and years but a relationship that begins with cheating will end in tears. Full trust can never be established.

There is also the fact that personality-wise Brad is a chameleon. He adapts himself to whoever he’s with, right down to the way he dresses. With Juliette Lewis he was the funky bohemian. With Aniston he was the all-American golden boy. With Jolie he attempted to play the cool sexy exotic international traveler…but none of these personalities are really who he is. Old school Missouri patriarchal would-be disciplinarian type, undermined by alcoholism — that’s probably as true to his real personality as anything. There is a reason he has chosen a low-key model as his current girlfriend, someone of an acceptable age and background who doesn’t draw a lot of attention. His goal in this relationship is simply to lay low and appear stable and undramatic.

by Anonymousreply 131August 3, 2024 8:11 PM

Parenting is hard regardless. Parenting a brood of SIX that was cobbled together at lightning speed must be totally overwhelming. Add to that the pressures of Hollywood, the constant scrutiny, the need for bodyguards and nannies, tutors and chefs, the traveling they were always doing, and throw in a complete lack of compatibility in their upbringings and in their parenting philosophies, and that family was a ticking time bomb.

I believe that Brad and Angie could have gone the distance as a wild, bold couple on their own. The bedroom heat, the Hollywood sparkle, the mutual admiration and the millions of dollars -- it's a glamorous and glorious combination. Even with his traditional. Christian upbringing and her bohemian free spirit childhood, they could have clashed 50% of the time but still made it work because of the mutual lust and satisfaction of knowing that the world saw them as Hollywoods most attractive and glamorous golden couple. If Brand and Angie had remained childless, they'd have had the freedom to explore their relationship, to wallow it its complexities, and would have kept them stimulated for decades.

But the second you add a child into the mix, then all of the childhood woundings and programming, the contrasting values, the differing opinions and styles, comes into play, and the shit hits the fan fast and hard. I've seen in many relationships, over and over again.

Yes, Angie had already adopted Maddox when she and Brad began their affair. At that time I'm sure Brad felt turned on by her maternal aspect. After all, Jen was unable to conceive. She finally opened up a few years ago about her failed IVF journey (I guess Jen was never willing to adopt). You know at the time Brad saw Angelina as a superior creature for her maternal drive, coinciding with all over her other exciting and sexy qualities, and he idealistically envisioned himself as the White Knight father figure to come along and care for this single mother and her tiny adoptive son. Perhaps if they had stopped there, or moved slower, things would have knitted together more elegantly. But right after they got serious, Ang adopted baby Zahara, and then they were pregnant with Shiloh, and while she was an infant Ang adopted 3 yr old Pax from Vietnam, and while they were working with him to integrate him into the fam Ang again got pregnant with TWINS. And so the couple went from dating with one child in the mix in 2004, to a family of EIGHT with SIX CHILDREN in the home in 2008! From one child to six children, in FOUR YEARS!

by Anonymousreply 132August 3, 2024 8:12 PM

Well this makes sense now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 3, 2024 8:19 PM

OMG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 3, 2024 8:22 PM

R133 exactly. He just adapts to surroundings. He was playing Hollywood royalty at that point trying to cement his stardom next to the It Girl of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 135August 3, 2024 8:25 PM

R131 Wow you are so right about the chameleon thing. Shit. I guess that makes Brad a giant poseur then. A huge poser hiding his Missouri-ness behind the borrowed characteristics of all of the actual LA types he was serially-monogamously dating during his rise to fame.

by Anonymousreply 136August 3, 2024 8:26 PM

Seriously wth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 3, 2024 8:27 PM

W. T. H.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 3, 2024 8:29 PM

It's giving EXTREME visceral cringe at R137.

by Anonymousreply 139August 3, 2024 8:30 PM

He looks like such a douchebag at R137.

by Anonymousreply 140August 3, 2024 8:32 PM

Brad wearing matching 90s Amish hat with early girlfriend Jill Schoelen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 3, 2024 8:35 PM

R136 once you see it, you can’t unsee it. He has a talent for making himself the perfect accessory for any woman, at least for a while. Turning himself into the White Knight Stepfather for Angie (when she was rebounding from Billy Bob who was adamant he didn’t want kids) was just a part of this. That is probably also why they churned out/adopted the kids so quickly. It was part of his hook and by the time they both realized they didn’t share parenting styles or desired lifestyle at all it was too late and couldn’t be easily undone (obviously, since they’re still trying to undo it)

by Anonymousreply 142August 3, 2024 8:47 PM

[quote] OMG.

Dyatlov right?

by Anonymousreply 143August 3, 2024 8:49 PM

Did Brad have "the Rachel" at r134?

by Anonymousreply 144August 3, 2024 8:50 PM

The fact that his kids don't talk to him does NOT mean a lot. The split in Jan 2005 - they've been living with Angelina for 9 years, with her vicious lawsuits and poisoning their minds at every opportunity.

It's easy to fall into that - particularly when you want to support your mom. These kids have 0 point of reference for a mother. They don't know what she was like before they were born and all the questionable and psychotic behavior.

She estranged them from him - end of story. NOBODY has any other weird stories about Brad - but there are volumes of bizarre and weird shit that Angelina has done.

by Anonymousreply 145August 3, 2024 8:56 PM

I could also be a bit kind to him by adding that while he isn’t really that great of an actor, he’s pulled off a number of memorable performances because this chameleon ability allows him to mold to whatever he discerns the director wants to see on film visually. I first noticed this in A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT when he became Robert Redford’s young avatar. I believe this is why he worked particularly well with David Fincher, who famously considers actors as “colors” he likes to paint with and is unconcerned with the interior life of characters or capturing any spontaneous unrehearsed moments.

by Anonymousreply 146August 3, 2024 8:58 PM

The "confrontation" he had with one of the kids on the plane was probably "Sit the fuck down and stop whining."

by Anonymousreply 147August 3, 2024 9:02 PM

What are the chances Pitt himself is on the Spectrum.

The paradox of such a physically advantaged heterosexual blond white male having almost no sense of self would argue in its favor. The vast majority of the characters he plays are cypher-like without discernible personalities. Several characters he’s played read incredibly autistic (Benjamin Button, Ad Astra).

It would also explain why he had chemistry with Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire.

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2024 9:03 PM

He complained that she didn't discipline the kids so they were probably obnoxious little fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2024 9:10 PM

R128 Too long, didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 150August 3, 2024 9:24 PM

R147 no he physically assaulted Angelina and several of the children which you would know if you read this thread. He’s never even denied that.

by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2024 9:28 PM

I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 152August 3, 2024 9:30 PM

"The "confrontation" he had with one of the kids on the plane was probably "Sit the fuck down and stop whining."

Well I am sure it all started that way, R147. But it ended with Brad physically attacking Angie, and also lunging at/ laying hands onto Maddox in some form or another. In fact a witness testified that Brad was choking one kid and then hit or pushed another kid who tried to intervene.

As per witness statements: About 90 minutes into the flight, Jolie said, Pitt asked her to come to the back of the plane to talk to him. He had been drinking. They went into the restroom area at the back of the plane, where the kids couldn’t see them, and Pitt allegedly began yelling at her and “grabbed her by the head, shaking her, followed by grabbing her at the shoulders and shaking her.” He allegedly “pushed her into the bathroom wall and was saying things like, ‘You’re f— up this family,’” and “punched the ceiling of the plane approximately four times,” according to the report. After one of their kids asked if “mommy” was OK, Jolie said, Pitt “yelled, ‘No, mommy’s not ok. She’s ruining this family. She’s crazy.’”

Also, apparently when the plane finally landed, Brad got off the plane, turned around and said "FUCK ALL OF YOU. I'M DONE WITH ALL OF YOU!" and proceeded to piss on the tarmac, jump into a fuel truck and back that into another vehicle, causing damages to both vehicles.

It'd be funny as hell, if it wasn't so pathetic and so tragic for the six children that were traumatized that night.

by Anonymousreply 153August 3, 2024 9:34 PM

If I recall, the bad vibes on the plane started with Brad commenting that Maddox looked like "the fucking Columbine kid." i.e. a school shooter, ie a misfit incel weirdo piece of shit.

That's some redneck Missouri father talk right there. "Damn, boy! Don't you be comin' on this plane with yer greasy hair and yer baggy trench and them sissy glasses, looking like the fuckin' Columbine kid! When was the last time you got you a hair cut, boy? I bet you've never even been laid, you sissy fuck! Yer mama's turnin' y'all in ta a bunch a sissy faggots! I AM THE MAN OF THIS FAMILY! WHAT I SAY IS LAW! NOW, ALL OF YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP! SO FUCKING SICK! OF YER! SHIT!"

by Anonymousreply 154August 3, 2024 9:42 PM

I find the entire Jolie nee Pitt brood to be odd looking.

by Anonymousreply 155August 3, 2024 9:44 PM

Thank you for that hot take, R155.

by Anonymousreply 156August 3, 2024 9:45 PM

[quote]R126: He was raised in a right-wing Christian household.

Which is probably why he is an atheist.

I don't buy that he's expressing Missouri Christian patriarchal values.

by Anonymousreply 157August 3, 2024 10:14 PM

Robert Redford said that Brad got caught up in the Hollywood or LA lifestyle (being from Missouri). RR said that he grew up in LA, so it didn't affect him the same way.

Brad presents himself as the cool prom king who didn't want to be famous, but I think he really, really wanted it. All the girlfriends were used, in a way.

by Anonymousreply 158August 3, 2024 10:51 PM

Yes, correct, R158.

R157, I'm not saying he's consciously attempting to embody Christian values or raise Christian kids. I'm saying there is programming that kicks in, subconsciously, when you become a parent, and there is a STRONG tendency to recreate, for better or worse, your own upbringing. This unconscious recreation of childhood dynamics becomes something people have to be extremely conscious of and work at. Unless you had an ideal childhood and respected and were respected by your parents. Then go nuts. Otherwise, people often really put effort into trying not to make the mistakes their parents made. We've all heard someone say "Omg I sounded just like my mother when I scolded Tracy this evening. Yuck! I have to work on that." Or whatever. Have you never done a gesture or said a thing and recoiled that you were turning into your father or your mother? I have. It's very common. Point is, it's not the religious part that Brad would be recreating. It's the assumptions and expectations of how children should be raised, how they should behave, how to deal with backtalk, bad grades, and the rest.

by Anonymousreply 159August 3, 2024 11:23 PM

I thought Angie's mom was poor and struggling financially after Jon left?

by Anonymousreply 160August 4, 2024 12:37 AM

This old hag needs to zip it with the victimization routine. It’s always the same tired old story. She’s worse than Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 161August 4, 2024 12:39 AM

Zzzzzx

by Anonymousreply 162August 4, 2024 12:52 AM

She needs to stfu. Keep your dirty laundry in your own hamper. Don’t shove it at us

by Anonymousreply 163August 4, 2024 12:54 AM

She's not shoving her dirty knickers in your face, R163. People Magazine and the rest of the media can and do access the court records as they are filed. As long as there are ongoing court proceedings between these two lovebirds, there will be articles updating the public about the latest revelations and plot twists.

by Anonymousreply 164August 4, 2024 1:03 AM

r164 what exactly is your absolute laser focus on how righteous Angelina is???

Jesus Christ. You, also, NEED TO GIVE IT A GODDAMN REST.

by Anonymousreply 165August 4, 2024 1:05 AM

R126 et al. ad nauseam, I know Brad's upbringing and family life, and your biases and bigotries are all there are in your assumptions. Brad was popular, "cool," a babysitter in his late teens, a nice guy and not someone escaping from, but to. He was ambitious and was for a long time astonished by his success. He's also shallow and savvy.

But the fact that he got a pig in a poke with Jolie, one of the most manipulative and hateful women in the business, left him in escape mode, and that included the manufactured brood she turned against him.

Why even try, after a point? And it's not like it was his crazy baby-hoarding gig, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 166August 4, 2024 1:06 AM

r124 Seek help. NO ONE wants to read all that shit. WAY TL;DR. Get a grip. Have you ever heard of the word "brevity?"

by Anonymousreply 167August 4, 2024 1:19 AM

R166 do you think he tripped and fell into her vagina three times to make their birthed children or went through all the paperwork, court dealings, and effort to adopt the other three by accident? It’s as much his “gig” as hers but if he didn’t want it then he can’t complain that the kids want nothing to do with him now.

by Anonymousreply 168August 4, 2024 1:22 AM

he wanted kids, but he didn't want her stupidly piss-poor parenting. he may be a drunk, but he also obviously objected to her lack of parenting skills (ie: letting them run rampant and do whatever the fuck they wanted, ripping apart Clooney's house included).

Also, Shiloh's dancing is not that good, and everyone needs to stop with the "oh, wow!" bs. She's just barely passing on it. Above Britney level, though.

by Anonymousreply 169August 4, 2024 1:33 AM

R130 But they do Blanche they do. You don’t know shit about straight men. They will stick their dick in beauty especially when she is rich. Just like women will pop that pussy for a fine ass successful wifebeater.

by Anonymousreply 170August 4, 2024 1:39 AM

I don’t get why everyone is writing off Ang’s character as flawed. Oh that’s right. Dumb bitches. Ang has never even dated another A lister. She fucked Brad and he fell in love and cheated on his mafuckin wife. Yall are so phony. If he was ugly yall would believe Ang and all 5 kids . Brad is a star fucker, pussy whip drunk who only thinks he is alpha. He is beautiful though.

Be real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 4, 2024 1:46 AM

He dropped Robin Givens after she became Z list and he a bankable star. He does have talent though.

by Anonymousreply 172August 4, 2024 1:50 AM

Atta girl!

by Anonymousreply 173August 4, 2024 2:21 AM

R167 And that is why I said "This is gonna be long, so if you don't want to get into the nitty gritty of it all with me then skip over me and don't be a bitch cunt about it." The disclaimer was right there at the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 174August 4, 2024 3:37 AM

The fact is, nobody cares if Brad is abusive. He’s been cast as the hot, sympathetic guy and Angelina’s been cast as the crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 175August 4, 2024 5:11 AM

Casted.

by Anonymousreply 176August 4, 2024 5:13 AM

[quote]Angelina’s been cast as the crazy bitch.

She "cast" herself that way via her incestuous brother-kissing throughout an entire awards season.

by Anonymousreply 177August 4, 2024 5:19 AM

[quote]Angelina Jolie is by son Pax's side as he recovers from an accident in Los Angeles.

[quote]A source says Jolie, 49, is "with him and reported that he’s stable."

[quote]Pax, 20, was reportedly hospitalized after an accident in L.A. on Monday, July 29. According to TMZ, law enforcement sources told the outlet that Pax was not wearing a helmet while riding an e-bike in a heavy-traffic area on Los Feliz Boulevard around 5 p.m. when the accident happened. He reportedly sustained a head injury and hip pain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 4, 2024 5:36 AM

Angelina Jolie is regal as fuck yo. She is more than just beautiful. Greek goddess. Yes cunts I know she isn’t Greek.

by Anonymousreply 179August 4, 2024 5:42 AM

From the forbidden DM:

[quote]Angelina Jolie is reportedly seeking help for her 'troubled' son Pax as he remains hospitalized after he was seriously injured in a collision involving his electric bike.

[quote]The Oscar winner, 49, has been by the 20-year-old's side at the hospital since he crashed into a car during rush hour in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles on Monday, July 29.

[quote]He was not wearing a helmet at the time of the accident. Paramedics responding at the scene initially thought he might be suffering from a brain bleed according to TMZ, but no further information about his condition has been released.

[quote]this was not the first time the young man has been involved in incidents involving two and four wheeled vehicles.

[quote]"His friends are concerned about him...He's being reckless. They're worried."

[quote]'He has had a string of car crashes,' the source asserted.

[quote]"It's not great. Pax is a troubled kid, and Angelina is doing her best to help him."

by Anonymousreply 180August 4, 2024 5:43 AM

Can we just have peace?

by Anonymousreply 181August 4, 2024 5:44 AM

Y'all remember Pax's Instagram post to Brad, from Father's Day 2020? It was a real doozy!

"You time and time and again prove yourself to be a terrible and despicable person. You have no consideration or empathy towards your four youngest children who tremble in fear when in your presence. You will never understand the damage that you have done to my family because you’re incapable of doing so. You have made the lives of those closest to me a constant hell. You may tell yourself and the world whatever you want, but the truth will come to light someday. So, Happy Father’s Day, you f***ing awful human being."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 4, 2024 6:09 AM

what a bunch of bullshit

by Anonymousreply 183August 4, 2024 6:22 AM

R182 yeah that was what convinced me Brad is the worst. Again he’s never even tried to deny any of this because he knows it’s true.

by Anonymousreply 184August 4, 2024 10:22 AM

r171/r179 etc. Are you an adult? I'm wondering because you write like a 5th grader.

by Anonymousreply 185August 4, 2024 10:58 AM

That's not really fair to Fifth graders, R185, some of them are very intelligent and would never write that kind of crap.

I don't believe a word St. Angie Jo says about anything and this started long before she ever met Brad. Years before. Some pretend that her "I'm so edgy I'm a junkie" days never happened but I'm old, they happened. They've never really stopped happening but she got a better handle on her addictions. Since the children have been almost exclusively with Mumsy Dearest for years, I don't believe much of what they say either. I hope those kids re-connect with their father when they're older. Children often do, in spite of their mothers brainwashing or gaslighting or plain old manipulating. I feel sorry for Brad. It's great that he won the Hollywood war, but he took that without even trying. People who've worked with her loathe Angelina and her tantrums. He'll just have to wait for his children to grow up and come to their senses.

by Anonymousreply 186August 4, 2024 11:22 AM

89, did you miss the part where her people leaked that post-divorce she was meeting strangers in hotels for random hook-ups? As with her revelation to VF about crying in the shower so the kids wouldn't see/hear, it was inappropriate, lacking sense and thoroughly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 187August 4, 2024 11:51 AM

R79, she had arranged to rent a house without him weeks before. She wanted to relocate to the UK and pursue a political career, taking the children with her. Don't you recall her cosplaying a conservative with flat shoes and knee-length skirts for airport pap shots in the months prior? Later, getting awarded something for her "humanitarian" work where she rocked a look more befitting a woman in her 70s...bitch, please. She wanted to reinvent herself yet again, this time without him. She's as fake and full of shit as her many plastic faces.

by Anonymousreply 188August 4, 2024 11:58 AM

While I find Angelina vindictive, petty and fake, that account of what happened on the plane is really bad. My grandpa, dad, sister and husband were alol alcoholics and it sounds exactly like something any of them would do while drunk. Then, they would remember none of it. While we can pretty easily get over it as adults, kids aren’t like that. That kind of stuff is traumatic and will take years to get over. Just speaking from experience.

by Anonymousreply 189August 4, 2024 1:13 PM

[quote]Brad is the worst.

Drama queen. If you think he's the "worst" you need to wake up and look around. As for denying anything? If it's true why bother? If not perhaps it's not even worth dignifying with an answer. He really does not owe you an explanation. That's between him, the lawyers, Angie and his kids.

by Anonymousreply 190August 4, 2024 1:33 PM

R168 - pick pick pick pick pick.

Are you on meth?

by Anonymousreply 191August 4, 2024 1:50 PM

Does anyone seriously think they got this out of a court file?

by Anonymousreply 192August 4, 2024 4:09 PM

If Brad is so horrible then why can't she just let him go and be done with it? Why drag this out for years? Because she's a psychotic, minimally talented brat who is hell-bent on revenge.

by Anonymousreply 193August 4, 2024 4:32 PM

I don't believe anything Pax has to say. It was him and his mom for years then Brad came along and the other kids. He never wanted the attention to be taken away from him.

And that story on the plane sounds wild - and probably is. It is HER account, of course. So she and the kids did absolutely NOTHING? And I don't give any 'witnesses' any credit - they work for Angelina.

Here's what everyone can agree upon: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON ANGELINA! We've had NINE years of this incessant bad-mouthing and media headlines - and nobody fucking CARES anymore except YOU.

She has enough money - she could have done this quietly and quickly but no. She has to drag it out AND put her kids in it at every opportunity she gets. That's fucking abuse and psychotic behavior. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 194August 4, 2024 5:10 PM

My favorite Jolie tale is when the Sony email hack happened, and the details of an email between Scott Rudin and Amy Pascal leaked. They were discussing Jolie:

"In an email exchange with former Sony Pictures co-chairman Amy Pascal, megaproducer Scott Rudin called Jolie Pitt a “minimally talented spoiled brat,” as well as a “camp event and a celebrity.”

Hahaha. Brilliant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 4, 2024 5:31 PM

That Scott Rudin email was the first time I had heard that Jolie wasn’t like or respected in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 196August 4, 2024 5:34 PM

A lot of people, including those here, have put up with a lot worse from parents without the fringe benefit of inheriting millions and growing up in a home where they wanted for nothing.

I do not care about Brad, the kids, People Magazine or Angelina, who has four movies coming out. I won't see any of them or Brad's movie with George Clooney, who can go to hell for icing Biden.

She obviously wants to win the public opinion battle and the focus groups are telling her it hasn't happened yet. People still see Brad as a happy-go-lucky dude and not a violent drunk. Good luck with that, Angie. People will always see you as mentally unbalanced and someone who tried too hard to be a humanitarian.

by Anonymousreply 197August 4, 2024 5:39 PM

[quote] I don't believe anything Pax has to say. It was him and his mom for years then Brad came along and the other kids.

These threads always end up with mouth breathers not even trying to get anything right, like Trump citing no facts just yelling 'she's horrible!".

Brad and Angelina were already together when Pax was adopted. It was never just Mom.

Though Jolie was dating Brad Pitt at the time, she adopted Pax by herself because Vietnamese laws only permitted international adoptions for married couples or single people.  Pitt legally adopted him in 2008.

by Anonymousreply 198August 4, 2024 6:01 PM

R197 - I love the photos of the poor children Angelina's trying to feed, take a look at her skeleton body, then give her the food instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 4, 2024 6:02 PM

R194 you sound a bit psychotic. I’m just saying 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 200August 4, 2024 7:01 PM

R197 yea it does sucks when a violent drunk who hits is still loved simply because he is charming hot white guy. Hell I still love Brad and plan to see his next film because he be making some good ones.

by Anonymousreply 201August 4, 2024 7:04 PM

[quote] he is charming hot white guy

?

by Anonymousreply 202August 4, 2024 7:11 PM

R196 The old queen Scott Rudin is probably jealous of her for the men she gets to court and fuck.

by Anonymousreply 203August 4, 2024 7:14 PM

[quote] violent drunk who hits

by Anonymousreply 204August 4, 2024 7:31 PM

That's enough of R201 for me.

by Anonymousreply 205August 4, 2024 7:35 PM

The violent drunk could stab or shoot. I’m just saying 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 206August 4, 2024 7:37 PM

From the Hollywood Reporter article about the emails…

“She said that if anything, she was more concerned about how Amy Pascal was doing. “Honestly, my first instinct was that I was worried about Amy,” said Jolie Pitt. “I had someone call her and ask if she was OK. Not because I’m a saint, but because I think we have to look at the bigger picture. She’s got kids. I knew it was going to unravel for her.”

by Anonymousreply 207August 4, 2024 7:40 PM

R201 is teacake, r205. Why they can't leave is beyond my understanding.

Sick of blocking them - it must be at least 20 times now.

by Anonymousreply 208August 4, 2024 7:40 PM

Some folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 4, 2024 7:45 PM

R164 That’s what I’m saying. I like Angie and Brad equally, I just don’t get the unequivocal hate for her on this site. She has every right to do what as she pleases if she was victimized. I have never known Ang to be problematic with coworkers on set and even generally disliked by industry players.

That turd Scott Rudin’s remarks about her are being taken as some type of gospel? This is the same cunt who thought it was acceptable to joke with his colleague about which slave movies they should talk about when meeting Obama for the first time. He ain’t shit. Though I do find the overall hacking way more problematic.

by Anonymousreply 210August 4, 2024 9:05 PM

I remember that too, R207. It was very “Regina asked me to give you this hug.”

by Anonymousreply 211August 4, 2024 9:10 PM

TeaCake - you're posting like Greg now.

by Anonymousreply 212August 4, 2024 9:12 PM

Yeah didn’t Scott Rudin get exposed for harassing and verbally abusing his employees? I wouldn’t take his word for much.

by Anonymousreply 213August 5, 2024 8:39 PM

If Angelina is such a saint and great parent, why is her kid so messed up now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 5, 2024 8:51 PM

The NYpost labels any celeb kid who does normal 20something yr old shit troubled. They are one step up from the National Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 215August 5, 2024 9:07 PM

According to the article, he is always getting into crashes on his electric bike as well as with cars.

And he also drives one of his motorcycles that is listed as an off-road only bike illegally on roads.

What a little hooligan. Mommy, mommy...LOOK AT ME!

by Anonymousreply 216August 5, 2024 9:08 PM

Daddy, daddy....LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!

by Anonymousreply 217August 5, 2024 9:38 PM

Brad will be blamed for every issue Pax ever has. Never mind that most of the adopted kids I’ve ever known all had serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 218August 6, 2024 12:04 AM

[quote] yes, I’ve never understood where the heroin idea comes from. She doesn’t seem to me like someone addicted to heroin and there’s no stories or any specifics ever offered.

There was video I saw on D-listed, many years ago, pre-Brad I think, of her giving an interview on the red carpet and her eyes are spectacularly pinned. It was daytime but it wasn’t [italic]that[/italic] sunny. That’s where I first read the heroin rumors. Not posted by Michael, he never went that dark iirc, but the video and discussion was in the comments section.

by Anonymousreply 219August 6, 2024 12:53 AM

*were in the comments section

by Anonymousreply 220August 6, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote] If he wants to be free of her so badly why wouldn’t he want to sever business ties whether she signs an NDA or not?

It’s her that doesn’t want to be free of him. She wants to spend her life fighting with him in court like her mother did her father.

by Anonymousreply 221August 6, 2024 1:05 AM

[quote] That Scott Rudin email was the first time I had heard that Jolie wasn’t like or respected in Hollywood

She’s well behaved on set and among fans, but her only friends are sexual partners or people who want to fuck her that she strings along. She doesn’t have peers per se, and can’t keep non-sexual relationships going.

She’s also kind of a dim Cali girl, much more than you’d expect. When she was trying to get an Oscar for directing her WW2 movie, she did a round table with a bunch of directors. Mike Leigh asked her why she chose the project and she responded with a sub-Oprah platitude about how the story had heart. Leigh was surprised with her bullshit answer, like no, really, why did you want to make this, and Bennett Miller white-knighted for her. She never answered him. But she’s a pretty girl, so she needs protection.

by Anonymousreply 222August 6, 2024 1:13 AM

I respect Greta Garbo more and more. Just stfu at some point.

by Anonymousreply 223August 6, 2024 2:36 AM

Who the hell doesn't teach their kid to wear a helmet when riding a bike?

Heroin: Back in the 90s, Jolie made the gossip rags as she was filmed bragging about how the smack she got hadn't been stepped on. She held an interview in what she claimed was the office of her drug dealer. All the rumours about Jolie used to be started by Jolie. She's always been a tiresome try-hard and would never have been allowed to adopt a kid born in the US.

by Anonymousreply 224August 6, 2024 8:47 AM

R224 Pitt rides motorcycles without a helmet, so this is a “learned it by watching you, dad” situation but of course some of you have to blame everything on Angie.

by Anonymousreply 225August 6, 2024 12:50 PM

r225. Hm, really? I don't think I've seen pictures of his riding without his helmet (Brad, I mean). Or are you just pulling this out of your ass?

by Anonymousreply 226August 6, 2024 5:13 PM

[quote]Who the hell doesn't teach their kid to wear a helmet when riding a bike?

FFS he's 21 years old.

by Anonymousreply 227August 6, 2024 5:29 PM

This allegation makes no sense given how paltry the amount is.

He's worth 3-4 times her net worth - $400mm vs. $120mm. If he really wanted to shut her up, he'd have offered something closer to $20mm which is still relatively small compared to his net worth, but meaningful compared to hers.

Also, those kids are taking the wrong side. They must be banking on his still being willing to leave them his money even if they badmouth him.

by Anonymousreply 228August 6, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote] This allegation makes no sense given how paltry the amount is.

He wants to shut her up with the NDA. The $8.5 million holdback is what he keeps in case she violates the NDA. Is that what you're referring to?

by Anonymousreply 229August 6, 2024 5:53 PM

Parents (should) teach their kids when small to wear a helmet when riding bikes. This was an ebike, so faster than a regular bike for most people.

How can it be Pitt's fault when he's barely seen Pax for eight years now, since Pax was 13? She could drag the kids all over the world to "humanitarian" events and red carpet strolls, but couldn't get across that they needed to wear helmets when riding a bike? Yeah, he's 21 and it's not compulsory for adults to wear helmets when riding bikes in CA, but still...do any of these kids drive? Do they wear seatbelts in a car?

Oh, that's right. After the big, dramatic split, Jolie was too busy telling VF about crying in the shower "so the kids wouldn't know". Arranging pap strolls, flying to Cambodia with her offspring accessories to eat spiders, starving herself, getting tattoos...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 6, 2024 9:22 PM

r201 "because he be"

No, no sweetie

by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2024 2:03 AM

She's a spoiled brat from birth.

by Anonymousreply 232August 7, 2024 2:07 AM

[quote]R225 Angie

Mary

by Anonymousreply 233August 7, 2024 4:16 AM

R228 that’s because this isn’t about money. The kids are millionaires and some of them not old enough to have an overly vested interest in wealth to merely side with the parent who will give them the bigger inheritance. This is about what happened. All 6 children on one parent’s side is very telling. Any therapist will tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 234August 7, 2024 11:25 AM

R225 right. People on datalounge will not hold him responsible for anything. Anything.

by Anonymousreply 235August 7, 2024 11:27 AM

You guys are so idiotic. Court documents are public records. She didn’t go to People. And she has every right to inform the courts and may be obligated to regarding any financial matters including if an NDA wa presented to her. Because if he can lay 8 mil for NDA then it.m prove he can give millions when there is nothing in for him.

by Anonymousreply 236August 7, 2024 1:19 PM

Divorce documets are sealed. People would have to go to court to unseal them, It didn't do that and it didn't state it obtained them by public record request. They were handed to to People by someone from Angelina's camp. It is boring having to explain this to you.

by Anonymousreply 237August 7, 2024 9:18 PM

Scott Rudin almost drove one of his assistants to suicide. If memory serves, one of his assistants did.

I’m not about to listen to him.

by Anonymousreply 238August 8, 2024 5:07 AM

Because of her parents' split, it sounds like she was neglected as an infant/toddler. But once her mother recovered from being ditched, she then spoilt the hell out of her. Angie as a teenager slept with her mother's partner, who split from Marcia Lynne (Marcheline is a fictitious name in this case), and Angie and her live-in bf took over the master bedroom from her mother...

by Anonymousreply 239August 8, 2024 6:50 AM

I never heard about AJ fucking her mother's BF, but they admit that AJ, at age 14 or so, took over the master bedroom (with a boyfriend). That if fucked up!

by Anonymousreply 240August 8, 2024 6:56 AM

Wow, is that true, r239 - that she slept with her mother's boyfriend?! I hadn't heard that.

by Anonymousreply 241August 8, 2024 6:58 AM

Someone posted a bio about her here years ago and it had the stuff about sleeping with her mother's bf, then her mother giving up the master bedroom to Angie and her later bf. We were all really bored and reading about her life was pretty depressing, so we snarked about it.

Not sure which bio it was, but she was pretty fucking tragic and seems to still be so. Attention-seeking and promoting herself as a bad-arse.

I don't have much against people who have tatts, but she really used them for her image and was always showing them off in photos and talking about them in interviews. In Australia, people now fly to Bali to get both arms (sleeves?) done in a day for about AUD $1,000.

Go into any bar, most people have a lot of tatts now. They're everywhere.

Knives, drugs, sex and blood seemed to feature in a lot of her quotes as well. I think the only thing I've seen her in was Gia, and she didn't impress me in that.

She really is a camp event. That's putting it kindly.

by Anonymousreply 242August 8, 2024 7:18 AM

Informational copies of California divorce records are open to anyone; that is, these copies can be requested or viewed by any member of the public. However, authorized copies (Divorce Decrees) maintained by the Superior Court are provided to only: The parties to the divorce case. The defense attorneys in the case.

It's boring to have to explain this to you R237.

by Anonymousreply 243August 8, 2024 3:57 PM

R243 Thank you. I know what I was talking about that’s why I didn’t respond.

by Anonymousreply 244August 9, 2024 4:59 PM

Forget it Angie Jo. Bradley will always beat you in a head to head against Hollywood. Always. Wait until the youngest grow up and de-camp to Europe. Some of the kids will go back to Dad and some won't. There's nothing to be done about it other than accept it. This was always bound to happen.

by Anonymousreply 245October 13, 2024 2:34 AM

She abused her pets then posted a video talking and laughing about it?!? What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 246October 13, 2024 3:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!