Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Emmerdale

What's the story here?

I just came across this on YouTube, but after watching this gay scene, I'm wondering if it's worth it to watch the whole series?

The bearish guy is pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 10:20 PM

Changed days from when the talk at the Woolpack Inn was about sheep rustling.

by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2024 9:45 PM

That Kim Tate is a right bugger!

by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2024 9:57 PM

This should be fun ....

Horny Twink Arthur decides to flirt with John, then later tells April a lie that he and John had sex.

Arthur's mother, Lauren, overhears this and goes off on John in the Woolpack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2024 11:25 PM

It’s a continuing drama/ soap. You can’t watch the whole thing. It’s been on the air for decades.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2024 11:44 PM

R4 was for OP, of course.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2024 12:36 AM

I'd suck Tom King off in a heartbeat

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2024 6:25 AM

Arthur flirting with John was hilarious.

I laughed when April chided Arthur reminding him that John's with Aaron. Arthur dismissed April, calling Aaron "a miserable git." He thinks John deserves some fun, and considered his flirting a success because he was able to make John smile.

John should give our village twink what he wants and throw Arthur in the back of his van and pound his ass.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 7:16 AM

*miserable FAT git

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 7:54 AM

I've never watched it, but I am aware of Danny Miller who used to be in it. I'd bum him into next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 7:56 AM

Danny Miller hasn't looked like that for years.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 8:16 AM

OK I want to bum the younger Danny Miller into the middle of next week.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2024 11:37 AM

I used to watch it a decade ago- I am an American. Back then it wasn't on streaming as there weren't a lot of streaming platforms back then-- just hulu and netflix I feel. I liked it as it was more light hearted than EastEnders which takes itself way to seriously.

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2024 2:35 PM

Some 14 years ago, it was pretty easy to watch Emmerdale (from the U.S) at the "ITV Hub" using a VPN. At that time, the broadcaster's player was one of the easiest to use, and you didn't even have to turn off AdBlocker. That's how I watched the entire Aaron-Jackson story that ran from 2010-11. There were also viewers out there who were clipping that storyline and putting it on youtube.

I absolutely adored Jackson. (RIP) His mum, Hazel, was a hoot. Iconic young Danny Miller scene:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2024 1:26 AM

So what's up with John and Arthur? Are they teasing us with an episode of "Hot Dads, Hot Lads"?

Earlier this week, Arthur apologized to John for the lie he told about the two of them having sex. John accepted the apology, but added that it would be best if they stayed clear of one another. Arthur didn't disagree, but walked away looking rather despondent.

But by the end of the week, John overheard Arthur and Laurel's embarrassing conversation about Laurel having tried to give Arthur a box of condoms. After Laurel left, John listened to Arthur's complaints, then asked Arthur if could come 'round to help him fix a broken headlight on his camper van. By the time that chore was over, John was offering to be a sounding board and/or help Arthur navigate life in a small village as a gay man.

Doesn't seem like John wants to stay clear of Arthur after all .. lol.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!