Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olivia Nuzzi on leave from New York magazine after admitting affair with RFK Jr!

Are we all scandaled out yet? What is in the water?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458October 15, 2024 11:06 PM

Yes! This is just the out Cheryl Hines needs to get out of this sham marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2024 2:30 AM

I always thought there was something creepy about her. She needs to be booted, not just put on leave.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2024 2:36 AM

Eew. I thought she was reputable for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2024 2:36 AM

What attracted her...the raspy, shaky voice? His weather-beaten face? The dead animal fetish? That sweet Russian money?

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2024 2:36 AM

Thanks, RFK, Jr.!

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2024 2:37 AM

Fuck the Car Wash Cunt, R1. She's been complicit from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2024 2:39 AM

I love Olivia, such a great writer.

Sorry to read about this, very disappointing. I hope she doesn't lose her job.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2024 2:41 AM

And apparently she is engaged to Ryan Lizza? Goodness me, this election cycle is juicier than any soap opera!

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2024 2:42 AM

Agreed, R7. She’s been one of my go-to writers on the anti-MAGA beat.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2024 2:42 AM

That’s some age difference. I don’t think she’s more than mid-30ish.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2024 2:44 AM

Ryan Lizza is 50 so she likes older men who are hotheads.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2024 2:45 AM

That blonde look does her no favor.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2024 2:47 AM

[quote]anti-MAGA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2024 2:56 AM

I'm trying to imagine RFK Jr. doing dirty talk with that voice.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2024 2:58 AM

She's only 31. There's something very, very seriously wrong with her. 🤢🤮 She seems like the type who'd have an affair with her therapist.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2024 2:59 AM

Well, R13, you didn’t have to be a Trump slappy for a journalist with some exposure to the man would conclude that Biden was increasingly frail.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2024 3:00 AM

This link is causing a code red on my iphone

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2024 3:02 AM

Schtupping a Kennedy is on everyvun’s bucket list

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2024 3:04 AM

Who’s the car wash cunt now?

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2024 3:06 AM

Wow! This is news to me. She should be fired. Or work for Fox

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2024 3:09 AM

She wanted to get her foot in the door in case Kennedy wins in a contingent election

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2024 3:12 AM

Was Bobby still a Democrat when they canoodled?

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2024 3:12 AM

What the fuck? There is something very wrong with this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2024 3:17 AM

IT'S MY BRAINWORM. BITCHES CAN'T SAY 'NO.' WHEN THEY HEAR ABOUT MY BRAINWORM! COME AND GET US, LADIES!

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2024 3:18 AM

She chose the (dead) bear

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2024 3:20 AM

I just noticed that I still have in my inbox an unread November ‘23 RFK, Jr., profile by Nuzzi. I’ll be sure to read that now.

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2024 3:21 AM

Ewww. She probably has worms now.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2024 3:27 AM

Don't forget about his brain worm!

"I know everyone’s talking about Olivia here and I get that but can we also talk about the serial adulterer, congenital liar and former heroin addict RFK Jr who drove his previous wife to suicide with his many affairs who Trump promised to put in charge of US public health?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2024 3:28 AM

Ew

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2024 3:32 AM

"how is the worm in your brain like the 3rd weirdest revelation of your campaign"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2024 3:43 AM

I love that in 2015 she wrote an entire piece about the TV cliche of female journalists sleeping with their subjects lol

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2024 3:45 AM

“Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what c*nt you can do”

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2024 3:46 AM

Ruining your career for a brain worm guy... Well, certainly a choice.

by Anonymousreply 33September 20, 2024 3:47 AM

R7, I read her takedown of Biden. (I am sure the fact that she was sucking RFK Jr’s dick dry had nothing to do with her perspective on Biden!)

It was extremely self-referential. It was almost more about her than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2024 3:56 AM

Does this mean I have a shot?

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2024 3:57 AM

RFK Jr drove one wife to suicide, ruined wife Cheryl Hines’ career, and now Olivia Nuzzi’s career and reputation is in shreds. Please explain the attraction of this rat faced, unwashed psychopath? Okay I’m a lesbian so maybe I’m missing something?

by Anonymousreply 36September 20, 2024 3:58 AM

Her profile on Biden was after the debate debacle.

by Anonymousreply 37September 20, 2024 3:59 AM

I'm getting the sense that she's the new Maureen Dowd, but less bitter and with distinctly more realistic aspirations in politician-screwing.

by Anonymousreply 38September 20, 2024 4:02 AM

R37, it was the last nail in the coffin.

It turned out to be for the best — Biden was a crippled candidate — but the conflict of interest remains absolutely BREATHTAKING.

by Anonymousreply 39September 20, 2024 4:08 AM

Not any more, r38.

by Anonymousreply 40September 20, 2024 4:08 AM

I wonder how things are with the RFKult tonight? They must be all abuzz. The cognitive dissonance!

Well, their delusion is so deep and profound, I’m sure they’ll manage. In fact, I think I can hear a whirring noise inside their always-busy cope machine. Before too long a little card will pop out of a slot explaining why this mortifying infidelity is actually amazing and proves Bob Jr’s greatness — better than ever!

by Anonymousreply 41September 20, 2024 4:12 AM

[quote]Yes! This is just the out Cheryl Hines needs to get out of this sham marriage.

Fuck her. She's a real piece of shit who either helped drive his 2nd wife, Mary to kill herself while he was still married or helped give him an alibi when he killed her himself. Cheryl used to call Mary and sat vicious things. Cheryl deserves all of this.She thought it was hilarious when he cut off Mary financially (and they had 3 or 4 kids) and then constantly (every single day) threatened to take the kids away and never let her see their children again. He was always taking her to court (she had no money to even feed the kids, much less pay an attorney). After Mary's death, he mostly left the kids alone while he was shacking up on the West coast with Cheryl

Him being the piece of shit that he is, REFUSED to allow Mary's strict Catholic family to bury her body in their family plot. Instead he made a big fucking deal out of burying her in some family plot he had. Then a few months later, he had her body exhumed and then buried on some shitty plot on the outer edges of the cemetary all by herself. And cheryl went on to marry this guy. FUCK THAT BITCH. She deserves all of this and more

I NEVER believed that Mary killed herself. He found her. After arriving , It took him quite a while to finally call the police. He said he was just so busy looking all over for her. Sure Robert. It was super, super suspect and the police seem to immediately declare it a suicide. He murdered her. He certainly isn't the first Kennedy to ever kill someone. He won't be the last either.

The democratic party doesn't need someone as shitty as cheryl hines

by Anonymousreply 42September 20, 2024 4:12 AM

Cheryl's been too busy milking what little is left of her career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 20, 2024 4:15 AM

Hines has locked down comments on her Instagram. RFK Jr has cheated on his previous two wives. Why did she think she’d be different?

by Anonymousreply 44September 20, 2024 4:26 AM

Oddly, I recently had lunch with Cheryl and a few other people (show business connections) a while back. I'd never met her before and I did that thing you never should do -- I confused her with her role on TV. I was excepting her to be sharp, funny, insightful, etc. Instead she was, well, kind of stupid. Slow to catch on to jokes, inarticulate when she told a long, dull story about a friend, and not very funny.

A lot of people speculate on tough it must be on her to be married to a Trumper. My experience with her is that she's just very uninvolved with the world; I suspect she's only liberal because her friends are.

by Anonymousreply 45September 20, 2024 4:29 AM

Delicious! I hate that mother fucker. Although I think Ethel is the only woman he hasn’t fucked.

by Anonymousreply 46September 20, 2024 4:30 AM

The most shocking thing here is that she's only 31. I thought the bitch was in her 40s!

I only remember her articles from the 2020 Dem primary and they had a Dowdian vibe to them even then – smug and self-satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 47September 20, 2024 4:31 AM

R42, let’s be friends, I like you. Care to share where you heard this incredible gossip? Or did you just put it together yourself? It would explain *everything* about this man if he killed her. And you just know as a Kennedy, he believes he’s untouchable.

I think the family has done a semi-decent job of standing against him, but if they know more dirt on him, now would be the perfect time to make one last huge dump on what they have on him. If they believe he killed her, they need to say it NOW. They can help save America from fascism by airing their family dirty laundry. Take this fucking Traitor down!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48September 20, 2024 4:39 AM

Is it true that to attract him she slept inside a dead tauntaun, like Luke Skywalker on the Ice Planet Hoth?

by Anonymousreply 49September 20, 2024 4:39 AM

🤮

by Anonymousreply 50September 20, 2024 4:47 AM

Wait a minute!

[quote] “The relationship was never physical but should have been disclosed to prevent the appearance of a conflict. I deeply regret not doing so immediately and apologize to those I’ve disappointed, especially my colleagues at New York.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 20, 2024 4:53 AM

This cunt has always been a bit to bothsides in her reporting and snippy on Twitter. Clearly now she was just looking for crazy cock. I hope Ryan is happy.

by Anonymousreply 52September 20, 2024 5:22 AM

This bitch wrote that nasty hit job on Biden after his disastrous debate. Now we see why.

by Anonymousreply 53September 20, 2024 5:27 AM

The irony!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 20, 2024 5:28 AM

Apropos of nothing, I have a cousin who when a decade younger was ON's doppelganger.

by Anonymousreply 55September 20, 2024 6:13 AM

R39, the collapse of the Biden candidacy was the death knell of the Kennedy campaign, too.

by Anonymousreply 56September 20, 2024 7:04 AM

She resides in Washington, D.C. In September 2022, Nuzzi became engaged to Politico's chief Washington correspondent Ryan Lizza.

Now what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 20, 2024 7:24 AM

Ryan Christopher Lizza (born July 12, 1974) is an American journalist. His 2017 interview with White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci allegedly resulted in Scaramucci's dismissal.

Later that year, Lizza was accused of sexual misconduct in the context of the Me Too movement.[3] After a decade-long run as The New Yorker's Washington correspondent, the magazine's internal review of the allegation against Lizza led to his dismissal.

Lizza is a resident of Washington, D.C. He has two children and was previously married to Christina Gillespie, a doctor.

In September 2022, Lizza became engaged to New York magazine correspondent Olivia Nuzzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 20, 2024 7:27 AM

Isn’t New York Magazine a joke anyway?

by Anonymousreply 59September 20, 2024 8:01 AM

Who on earth would admit to fucking that?!

by Anonymousreply 60September 20, 2024 8:08 AM

[QUOTE]In September 2022, Nuzzi became engaged

Unless there's war, pandemic, poverty, or a long slog through education towards a professional career requiring an advanced degree or two, a two year engagement is just BS.

It's probably cover for him and advancement for her. A story as long as politics... Again, she must be very damaged to self-immolate like this.

by Anonymousreply 61September 20, 2024 8:19 AM

[quote]Her profile on Biden was after the debate debacle.

I read her profile & it really was damning not only of Biden but the extent to which the people around him - particularly Jill - tried to insulate him and outright deny his decline. I better understood the Biden backlash by Dems - people with access knew how bad he was but had been shut down/out by the Biden circle. I thought this woman had some intelligence & credibility and I wouldn't hold it against her if she fucked him once for the "I fucked a Kennedy" badge - but an affair? Strip her down, parade her through the streets and yell SHAME at her!

by Anonymousreply 62September 20, 2024 8:36 AM

81 years old being 81= a shocking and disturbing circumstance

🤡

by Anonymousreply 63September 20, 2024 8:41 AM

Her plumped lips. His David Copperfield dyed hair and brows. Eew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 20, 2024 9:51 AM

Did she fuck him or just sext with him?

by Anonymousreply 65September 20, 2024 10:01 AM

[quote]This bitch wrote that nasty hit job on Biden after his disastrous debate. Now we see why.

So we can be in the position we are in now to win the election?

The vileness of the Bidenists is how they’re going to act like they didn’t fight tooth and nail to keep Biden in the Presidency after his disqualifying debate.

by Anonymousreply 66September 20, 2024 10:06 AM

I want to read the sexts so bad

by Anonymousreply 67September 20, 2024 10:09 AM

If they're released, remember to read them in your best rasping yet screaming voice.

Liv: ... what's up, stud?...

Bob: ...JUST EATING MY MORNING ROADKILL! THE BRAINWORM WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP SO YOU CAN BLOW ME?

Liv: ...I wish I didn't find you you hot, you're like a sexy, rodent eating grandpa, Bob.

Bob: ....YOU SAY 'RODENT EATING ' LIKE ITS A BAD THING BUT ACTUALLY RAW RAT CONSUMPTION CAN KEEP YOU FROM GETTING THE BIRD FLU, CANKER SORES , AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. COME SIT ON GRANDPA'S LAP AND I'LL TELL YOU MORE!

Liv: ...OMW!

by Anonymousreply 68September 20, 2024 10:19 AM

If it wasn’t “physical” why admit to anything? This is a weird story!

by Anonymousreply 69September 20, 2024 10:24 AM

Getting closer to exposing the media's complicity in the erosion of American democracy.

by Anonymousreply 70September 20, 2024 10:38 AM

Are we sure they don’t just feed on puppy brains together

by Anonymousreply 71September 20, 2024 10:43 AM

R66, Because it was at the time logical. Joe Biden to date is the only politician to defeat Trump in any contest.

DON'T PRETEND YOU HAD ANY INKLING OF KAMALA'S POPULARITY. A woman, a non-White, and a VP charged with Border strategy? Are you KIDDING ME?!

You epitomize the cliche about hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 72September 20, 2024 10:49 AM

That is not really the point.

President Biden won his party's nomination and it wasn't even close.

Democratic party members got the shaft.

The media relentlessly pressed for the President's removal.

This group has not asked for his opponent, who is the same age, is a felon and an adjudicated rapist to be removed.

They want another Trump presidency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 20, 2024 11:00 AM

[quote] Because it was at the time logical. Joe Biden to date is the only politician to defeat Trump in any contest.

RUNNING AN 82 YEAR OLD MAN WITH COGNITIVE DECLINE WITH LOW APPROVAL RATINGS FOR A FOUR YEAR TERM IS NOT LOGICAL! WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOODNIGHT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 20, 2024 11:22 AM

Olivia Nuzzi Lizza. It just rolls off the tongue.

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2024 11:26 AM

He's a Kennedy man, so it's a given that he would be a philanderer and a sex fiend. And if his wife is anything like the women the other Kennedy men married she probably knows all about his extracurricular activities and turns a blind eye to it as long as he keeps the money flowing, and keeps him off her.

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2024 11:28 AM

"The sad saga of RFK … this guy labeled everyone corrupt… but after the sexual assault allegations, the dead bear cub in Central Park, the sawed off whale head, and now the allegations of an extramarital relationship with a reporter during the campaign it proves two things … he and Trump deserve each other and that damn worm ate more than his brain but it ate away any sense of dignity and morality.

Bless his heart!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2024 11:31 AM

[quote] I love that in 2015 she wrote an entire piece about the TV cliche of female journalists sleeping with their subjects lol

The plot of House of Cards is entirely plausible.

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2024 11:53 AM

It seems to have been only a sexting relationship. Still a huge misjudgment. If her article got Biden out of there, props to her. Where do you think the Dems would be today with Biden as the candidate? And I was a big fan and have never liked Harris.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2024 11:53 AM

Olivia’s career is only just the freshest roadkill that RFK’s hauled away.

by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2024 11:54 AM

This reminds me of the woman who torpedoed her career for Martin Shrekli, of all people.

by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2024 11:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2024 11:56 AM

She can come back from this. But such bad judgment. Wonder how the story came out?

by Anonymousreply 83September 20, 2024 11:57 AM

Agreed, R83. She's too talented a writer not to.

by Anonymousreply 84September 20, 2024 11:58 AM

Trump didn’t want to be the only candidate known to being having an “ewww” affair with a 31 year old.

by Anonymousreply 85September 20, 2024 11:59 AM

On Twitter they're saying she admires Ann Coulter and Kelly Anne Conway, is chummy with Milo, made racist posts about Obama...she sounds like a real prize. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 86September 20, 2024 12:13 PM

"Poor cheryl hines can’t even leave a horse head in his bed, he’d just eat it"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 20, 2024 12:24 PM

A spokesperson for RFK Jr tells CNN:

“Mr. Kennedy only met Olivia Nuzzi once in his life for an interview she requested, which yielded a hit piece.”

Guess the hit piece really turned him on. Maybe he has a humiliation kink.

by Anonymousreply 88September 20, 2024 12:27 PM

Are we going to see the sexts?

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2024 12:38 PM

everything about RFK is a shit fest

by Anonymousreply 90September 20, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote]“The relationship was never physical ...."

Then what was it? Candlelit dinners where he whispered sweet nothings in her ear?

by Anonymousreply 91September 20, 2024 12:56 PM

[quote] On Twitter they're saying she admires Ann Coulter and Kelly Anne Conway, is chummy with Milo, made racist posts about Obama...she sounds like a real prize.

Those things are well documented, not just Twitter rumors. Also, she was really giddy that she got to hang around and write a profile of Mike Cernovich.

by Anonymousreply 92September 20, 2024 12:57 PM

Romantic candlelit dinners where they got to sample the meat of many wild animals: bears, dogs, whales, iguanas...

by Anonymousreply 93September 20, 2024 12:58 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 94September 20, 2024 1:01 PM

Cheryl Hines' life is far weirder than Cheryl David's one.

by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2024 1:12 PM

I was hoping I'd get close enough so that I could scalp Ryan Lizza and add his pelt to my collection, but no such luck.

by Anonymousreply 96September 20, 2024 1:48 PM

RFK is supposed to be hung like a Biden so she was probably dickmatized

by Anonymousreply 97September 20, 2024 2:26 PM

"North Carolina has spent millions on brand new ballots in part because Olivia Nuzzi decided to fluff up RFK Jr in the page of the New York Magazine, gaining him enough attention to get on the ballot in NC when he then sued to get off after the deadline

Your tax $$ at work"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2024 2:43 PM

To be fair, R98, that NYM profile was when Junior was still a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2024 2:46 PM

People can’t read. It was not an “affair.” It was a personal relationship that was never physical.

by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2024 2:49 PM

"Exclusive Scoop | A confidential source has informed me that Kamala Harris is on the wrong side of vaccines, roadkill bears, and whale decapitation.

by Olivia Nuzzi"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2024 2:51 PM

According to the report, what Nuzzi is willing to disclose is that “earlier this year, the nature of some communication” between herself “and a former reporting subject turned personal.” This could be something like dirty talk via texts.

by Anonymousreply 102September 20, 2024 2:53 PM

Please. Nudes were exchanged. Many, many nudes.

by Anonymousreply 103September 20, 2024 3:13 PM

[quote]People can’t read. It was not an “affair.” It was a personal relationship that was never physical.

"A person with direct knowledge of the matter says the relationship between Nuzzi and RFK Jr. was emotional and digital in nature."

An emotional affair is indeed an affair.

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2024 3:17 PM

Nuzzi has never been an impartial writer. And the fact that she is/was engaged to Ryan Lizza - who has his own issues as a biased writer - should have sealed her fate before this event.

Now, it confirms what most. people already thought about her objectivity.

by Anonymousreply 105September 20, 2024 3:31 PM

[quote] digital in nature.

Livvy got fingered?

by Anonymousreply 106September 20, 2024 3:32 PM

Bullshit it wasn't physical.

by Anonymousreply 107September 20, 2024 3:37 PM

To bad Lucianne Goldberg and Linda Tripp are dead. "Tell hehr to save the dress!"

by Anonymousreply 108September 20, 2024 3:40 PM

[quote] Now, it confirms what most. people already thought about her objectivity.

She's NOT an objective reporter; she's an opinion journalist.

by Anonymousreply 109September 20, 2024 3:41 PM

LIVY: I'm as moist as a snackcake down there. How bout a scoop big boy? Did you kill your wife huh?

RFKJ: Which one babydoll? Pee on me.

LIVY: That street whore Hines is dead too?

RFKJ: Just to me lolol, when you gonna sit on my face?

LIVY: Gimme something I can use first! I'm supposed to be a journalist with all the whoring that implies.

RFKJ: OK. I did things I wouldn't force on a mule, and that includes things I forced on a mule.

by Anonymousreply 110September 20, 2024 5:07 PM

She's an excellent writer - she wouldn't have gotten the gig at New York magazine at her age if she wasn't. And she's not some total right-winger - read her article on Rudy Giuliani, where she made him look like an idiot just by asking very innocent questions and recording his answers.

But you have to have some major character flaw to get involved with RFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 111September 20, 2024 5:11 PM

I predict she ends up at Vanity Fair.

by Anonymousreply 112September 20, 2024 5:13 PM

[quote] It just rolls off the tongue.

Like RFK Jr.’s jizz worms 🪱💦

by Anonymousreply 113September 20, 2024 5:16 PM

[quote] I predict she ends up at Vanity Fair.

I'm thinking NYT. VF is too liberal for her.

by Anonymousreply 114September 20, 2024 5:22 PM

"RFK Jr: [sounding like a fork in a garbage disposal] and that’s when the Worm told me to decapitate the whale

Olivia Nuzzi: [slowly playing with her engagement ring] wow :)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 20, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote] And she's not some total right-winger

From reading her work & seeing her interviewed, she's no right-winger. Unless, that is, you're a Jill Stein fanboy.

by Anonymousreply 116September 20, 2024 5:40 PM

she looks so fucking old for 31

by Anonymousreply 117September 20, 2024 5:41 PM

She's like that Kaitlan chick from CNN: a right winger who tried to scrub herself respectable and painted as an impartial centrist. Her Twitter posts from 2014, say, are... interesting.

by Anonymousreply 118September 20, 2024 5:44 PM

In the Great Realignment, R118, there are any number of journalists who came from right wing starts to becoming the current day darlings on the left.

by Anonymousreply 119September 20, 2024 5:47 PM

Ex-fiancee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 20, 2024 5:50 PM

Maybe Lizza dumped her when she got with the roadkill-o-vore.

by Anonymousreply 121September 20, 2024 5:57 PM

Wow, she wrecked his career too and all for some sexts with...an old unvaccinated man with parasites.

by Anonymousreply 122September 20, 2024 5:58 PM

[quote] In the Great Realignment, [R118], there are any number of journalists who came from right wing starts to becoming the current day darlings on the left.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 123September 20, 2024 5:59 PM

where the the messages? I wanna read them

by Anonymousreply 124September 20, 2024 6:02 PM

[quote]I predict she ends up at Vanity Fair.

[quote]I'm thinking NYT. VF is too liberal for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 20, 2024 6:13 PM

A digital affair as in fingers only

by Anonymousreply 126September 20, 2024 6:20 PM

I'm guessing this is all a bad dream. Only difference is I'm not naked and tied to a radiator.

by Anonymousreply 127September 20, 2024 6:38 PM

Journalist Ryan Lizza says he has split with 'ex-fiancée' Olivia Nuzzi in his first statement on claims she had an affair with former independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Lizza, 50, is a co-author of Politico's Playbook and the newsletter didn't immediately address the scandal until its Friday afternoon edition.

However it the 'mediawatch' section, Playbook noted how Status news' Oliver Darcy broke the news that Nuzzi had been placed on leave from New York Magazine after engaging in an 'inappropriate relationship' with RFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 128September 20, 2024 6:38 PM

I don't think RFK, Jr. cares if he loses the presidency, and I don't think he cares if he loses Cheryl Hines. He is a man who is obsessed with his image as someone who can "get" any woman he chooses, and it's all he really cares about. He's not upset about this "affair" revelation; he's loving it. LOVING IT.

by Anonymousreply 129September 20, 2024 6:50 PM

Totally impartial and not racist at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 20, 2024 8:20 PM

She just set her career on fire.

Next stop - FOX NEWS! The REAL inside truth that liberals don't want you to hear!

Fuck this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 131September 20, 2024 8:33 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 132September 20, 2024 8:34 PM

What the hell did she see in him?

by Anonymousreply 133September 20, 2024 8:41 PM

the thompson thing was to distract from this news

by Anonymousreply 134September 20, 2024 8:54 PM

Thompson thing? I missed this.

by Anonymousreply 135September 20, 2024 9:01 PM

She worked on Anthony Weiner's failed mayoral campaign. Then sexting with RFK Jr. That girl has some issues to work through.

by Anonymousreply 136September 20, 2024 9:14 PM

Her inevitable Substack is gonna be unreadable.

by Anonymousreply 137September 20, 2024 9:21 PM

Let's also not forget - she got engaged 2 years ago to someone 20 years older who ALSO had an inappropriate relationship.

This bitch is power hungry and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 138September 20, 2024 9:21 PM

She'll be on the right wing grift train by early next year, just in time for Kamala's inauguration ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 139September 20, 2024 10:03 PM

she's a fucking whore

by Anonymousreply 140September 20, 2024 10:55 PM

RFK Jr looks like he stinks. Maybe the car wash cunt lacks a sense of smell.

by Anonymousreply 141September 20, 2024 11:01 PM

Olivia has said her relationship with RFK Jr was not physical.

Did they hold hands? Kiss?

Did they just write poetry to each other?

by Anonymousreply 142September 20, 2024 11:03 PM

Ryan, give her another chance. She didn't fuck the nutcase.

Cheryl, weigh in, please.

by Anonymousreply 143September 20, 2024 11:04 PM

Straight people: they’re stranger than you could ever imagine.

by Anonymousreply 144September 20, 2024 11:08 PM

So they didn't have sex? What did they do together?

by Anonymousreply 145September 20, 2024 11:15 PM

He fucked her with a hairbrush!

by Anonymousreply 146September 20, 2024 11:18 PM

[quote]Did they just write poetry to each other?

Limericks, I'd imagine.

by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2024 11:20 PM

[quote] RFK Jr looks like he stinks.

Why else do you think he married someone named Cheryl?

by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2024 11:25 PM

There once was a girl from New York

Who liked to talk about Kennedy c*ck.

by Anonymousreply 149September 20, 2024 11:26 PM

The relationship was never physical? And yet her husband has called off the engagement?

She's lying. How do you have a relationship / affair and it not be physical?

Does she mean she just sucked his dick but they didn't bump uglies? Because a lot of straight people will say that isn't sex - it's their typical cop out. We didn't have SEX!

Bill Clinton did the same thing - blowjob wasn't sexual relations. Straight people lie about everything to keep their image of themselves in check - seriously.

by Anonymousreply 150September 20, 2024 11:37 PM

That jaw and that chin.

by Anonymousreply 151September 20, 2024 11:42 PM

[quote]The relationship was never physical? Does she mean she just sucked his dick but they didn't bump uglies?

Sucking dick is quite physical.

by Anonymousreply 152September 20, 2024 11:43 PM

Maybe they just sexted and sent nudes to each other. 🤢 Or they are trying to downplay what really happened, and there's only proof of their digital communication. Which makes me wonder how all of this came to light.

by Anonymousreply 153September 20, 2024 11:44 PM

Even I. Can do better than road kill Jr.

by Anonymousreply 154September 20, 2024 11:47 PM

She shat her career away…for HIM?

by Anonymousreply 155September 21, 2024 12:24 AM

R147: "Limericks, I'd imagine."

There once was a rich kid named Bobby Who made chasing pussy a hobby Left wives in the lurch While disgracing the Church 'Cause his worm-brain resides in his knobby

by Anonymousreply 156September 21, 2024 12:47 AM

Well - RFK Jr. really fucked himself over for life now. His wife's probably going to leave him, his Kennedy relations have written him off, he may face federal charges for the bear and shark thing, and to top it off - all of his good work he did for the past 40 years (and he did) is now sullied.

He should just retire by the beach - nobody wants anything to do with him.

I don't know if I feel sorry for him or not. Part of me thinks he's got severe mental issues, the other half of me thinks he was always an asshole who thought he could do whatever he wanted and he was the real heir to the Kennedy throne.

by Anonymousreply 157September 21, 2024 12:47 AM

[QUOTE]His wife's probably going to leave him

I don't know. What kind of money did she make in Hollywood? Did she sign a prenuptial? I don't think she has many options open now as a working actress.

by Anonymousreply 158September 21, 2024 12:52 AM

R158 - her options are fewer if she stays with him. She's got some money - and will get something from the divorce.

Wouldn't you? I mean - it's been one thing after another this year - the man is not well. And he fucked around on her with a reporter???

by Anonymousreply 159September 21, 2024 1:00 AM

"Cheryl, weigh in, please."

My pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 160September 21, 2024 1:07 AM

Cheryl’s career resuscitation would involve leaving him and completely refuting every one of his wack-ass.

But she seems in in pretty deep.

by Anonymousreply 161September 21, 2024 1:13 AM

R159, at least the reporter is a live woman. I wouldn't like to think about what he's done with dead animals.

by Anonymousreply 162September 21, 2024 1:15 AM

^^Now I'm even more disturbed by the fact Ethel used to keep a menagerie of exotic animals at Hickory Hill.

by Anonymousreply 163September 21, 2024 1:18 AM

Perhaps this Daily Beast graphic caught her eye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 21, 2024 1:56 AM

Like Rabbits, those Kennedys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2024 2:05 AM

[quote]Like Rabbits, those Kennedys

Like old-school Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 166September 21, 2024 2:53 AM

The shameless whore sent unsolicited pics of herself nearly nude.

by Anonymousreply 167September 21, 2024 3:37 AM

Like I said at R103, R167. Nudes.

by Anonymousreply 168September 21, 2024 4:24 AM

Nudies...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 21, 2024 4:28 AM

[Quote] The relationship was never physical? And yet her husband has called off the engagement?

Liza Bo doubt called off the engagement because she lost her NYM gig, not because she’s fucking Bob Jr.

by Anonymousreply 170September 21, 2024 5:02 AM

^^^ Lizza no doubt

by Anonymousreply 171September 21, 2024 5:02 AM

Maybe they were smart enough and didn't text about fucking each other so nobody can prove it. Probably called to arrange sex etc instead

by Anonymousreply 172September 21, 2024 5:10 AM

"The Olivia Nuzzi Scandal Is an Indictment on Journalism"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 21, 2024 12:14 PM

Anyone on the DL could have written this Page Six “exclusive.” Cheryl Hines is “likely fuming behind the scenes”? No shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 21, 2024 12:25 PM

Her name is Cheryl. Of course she's fuming!

by Anonymousreply 175September 21, 2024 12:40 PM

The bitch made her bed and let her lie in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 21, 2024 1:08 PM

Hines will make a fuss (by proxy), give a tearful interview, and stay with him. I'm sure he's cheated on her before and he will again. People who think she's surprised or will leave him are giving her too much credit.

by Anonymousreply 177September 21, 2024 1:11 PM

The headline at r173 is an INDICTMENT OF the poor writing skills of journalists.

by Anonymousreply 178September 21, 2024 1:11 PM

At the very end (50:07) of his Friday podcast with guest Peter Hamby, Tim Miller addressed Nuzzi, a frequent podcast guest, with whom he has a personal relationship (although "not affair-divulging level of friends, apparently"). He mentioned receiving a note from David Frum, who said that when his daughter died earlier in the year, Nuzzi, among the younger journalists who knew his daughter, was among the most attentive, even driving to Toronto for the funeral. So yes, she showed a serious lapse of judgment, but let's not forget she's a human being who should be judged by the totality of her actions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 21, 2024 1:12 PM

This and the things Cheryl posted on her social media regarding her husband's campaign make me think that she's one of the two things: (1) the most clueless woman in the world, or (2) one of the coldest, most transactional, calculating people I can think of. I'm leaning towards the latter.

by Anonymousreply 180September 21, 2024 1:15 PM

I don't doubt that Nuzzi could be a very good friend and loyal to certain people. I also believe that she could be racist and fascinated with the extreme right wing, as well as very calculating and ruthless about her career.

by Anonymousreply 181September 21, 2024 1:17 PM

[quote]I don't doubt that Nuzzi could be a very good friend and loyal to certain people.

Loyal when it suits her. Trust anyone who cheats on their significant other at your peril.

by Anonymousreply 182September 21, 2024 1:27 PM

[quote] fascinated with the extreme right wing

Who here isn't?

by Anonymousreply 183September 21, 2024 1:50 PM

All of these women are wasting the time and energy on Road Kill Jr. He is no John-John!

by Anonymousreply 184September 21, 2024 2:10 PM

She could be a very nice person to her friends, but we're judging her here as a journalist who presents public issues to the public.

by Anonymousreply 185September 21, 2024 2:11 PM

Oh...

[quote] Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s brags to friends that star reporter Olivia Nuzzi had sent him intimate photos was what led the scandal to explode into the open, the Daily Beast can reveal. The 70-year-old scion’s boasts became known to the 31-year-old New York magazine correspondent’s boss—who confronted her over the photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 21, 2024 2:25 PM

Leave aside the politics and cheating. A restaurant critic for The Times may be the nicest person to their friends and a great family person. Let’s assume they have close personal ties to restaurant owner A, and a secret investment in restaurant owner B’s business. Now we find out that A and B received rave reviews while their competitors X and Y got terrible reviews. So terrible, that Y, went out of business. I’d want them fired from their job.

R186 Of course. He kept a diary back in the early 00s where he meticulously detailed 37 extramarital affairs with notes on the sex acts. These days I’m sure he kept a digital footprint and probably shared some images.

by Anonymousreply 187September 21, 2024 2:30 PM

How stupid and embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 188September 21, 2024 2:34 PM

Nudies!

by Anonymousreply 189September 21, 2024 2:42 PM

[quote]He kept a diary back in the early 00s where he meticulously detailed 37 extramarital affairs with notes on the sex acts.

All of which was known years ago by everyone. Did she think she would be different? Is she basically stupid? Was she dickmatized?

That makes all of her writing. - reporting OR opinion - suspect. Everything she has written is now being scrutinized by the magazine.

What a colossal error in judgement, but she'll survive; there are no consequences for anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 190September 21, 2024 2:51 PM

Interesting hashtag on Nuzzi's tweet posted at R130.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 21, 2024 2:57 PM

What a maroon!

by Anonymousreply 192September 21, 2024 2:59 PM

And he didn't hesitate to brag about it to his friends while *running for president.* They don't even hide their cheating any more... it's all right out there. But they want to talk about Doug Emhoff cheating on his ex almost 20 years ago? Or Walz's 30-year-old DUI?

by Anonymousreply 193September 21, 2024 3:01 PM

IOKIYAR

by Anonymousreply 194September 21, 2024 3:03 PM

[quote]Please explain the attraction of this rat faced, unwashed psychopath?

I don't get it either. He must be hung like a bull because there's nothing appealing about that leathery screwball.

Yes, he's "A" Kennedy but big fucking deal, there are millions more out there.

by Anonymousreply 195September 21, 2024 3:08 PM

I'm just curious how this whole thing went down as a reporter covering his campaign. You're discussing policy and campaign strategy and then - hey, let's lighten things up, LOOK AT MY BEAVER!

How's THIS tittay? It's good, right? LOLz

Seems like she may have done it on purpose in order to get closer and get more info out of him. I don't know - but she should be rightfully fired over this.

And it's hilarious that she formerly tweeted that so many young female reporters get accused of sleeping with their sources - aged like milk.

by Anonymousreply 196September 21, 2024 3:11 PM

R193 JD Vance would be camped out in front of a camera screening for Tim Walz to leave the ticket, leave the country and take 100 lashings on his way out if he was caught sexting a reporter. The double standard is infuriating. A Democratic candidate has to be morally pristine and then they’ll scream that they’re a liar because they said they drove a Corolla in 1992 but it was a Camry.

And forget it if Kamala sent a flirty message to Jon Favreau. Vance would be outside her house tonight measuring the windows for drapes.

by Anonymousreply 197September 21, 2024 3:18 PM

[quote]He mentioned receiving a note from David Frum, who said that when his daughter died earlier in the year, Nuzzi, among the younger journalists who knew his daughter, was among the most attentive, even driving to Toronto for the funeral. So yes, she showed a serious lapse of judgment, but let's not forget she's a human being who should be judged by the totality of her actions.

It's laughable how much more humanity these circle-jerk journalists are willing to extend their pals than the rest of their subjects. What about the totality of Joe Biden's actions, or the actions of any other public figure she's torched?

She violated the trust of her editors and the public. She should expect to be held responsible, regardless of whether she's nice to friends (and professional connections) when they're in mourning.

by Anonymousreply 198September 21, 2024 3:23 PM

She parlayed her ability to acquire political gossip and then to spill it into a journalistic career. Which says something about what it takes to be a journalist these days. Unfortunately for her, she is also arrogant and didn't bother to cover up her racist/right wing past and stay away from sleazy men. That arrogance was probably boosted by the fact that she made a few relatively powerful friends who have acted as her PR crisis team and mopping up her messes.

by Anonymousreply 199September 21, 2024 3:28 PM

R198 - I agree. I also don't believe she would drive all the way to Toronto from DC (?) for that. Why? I suspect she had other reasons to be in Canada for some reporting - but she played it off like - oh, look at me, I drove a WHOLE DAY to attend your daughter's funeral!

Or she wants to get close to David Frum for more gossip and insight. Because it sounds way too far fetched for a busy working person to drive NINE HOURS each way to attend a funeral?

Of course she was super attentive - now that we know what she's about. I hate to question people's good behavior and motives - but we have to in this case.

by Anonymousreply 200September 21, 2024 4:22 PM

Who else has she sent nude photos to?

by Anonymousreply 201September 21, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote] I also don't believe she would drive all the way to Toronto from DC (?) for that.

I watched that funeral & it was well-attended by media elites, including Jeffrey Goldberg & Anne Applebaum. Maybe Olivia hitched a ride with some of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 21, 2024 5:43 PM

This thread is a hoot - DL at it's best!

by Anonymousreply 203September 21, 2024 6:14 PM

Did Bobby nuzzle her Nuzzi?

by Anonymousreply 204September 21, 2024 6:15 PM

is it true that young pussy is tighter than old pussy? is that why he's all up in her pussy?

by Anonymousreply 205September 21, 2024 6:37 PM

RFK Jr. once had 43 ‘mistresses’ in his cellphone – including now-wife Cheryl Hines

by Anonymousreply 206September 21, 2024 6:44 PM

The Kennedy scion, now 70, had contact information for dozens of women in an alphabetical list under the letter “G,” which his late second wife believed stood for “goomar,” the Italian slang for mistress, The Post revealed in 2014.

One of the women on the list was “Curb Your Enthusiasm” actress Cheryl Hines, who married Kennedy at his family compound in Hyannis Port that year.

by Anonymousreply 207September 21, 2024 6:44 PM

In 2014, Kennedy also had contact information for Chelsea Chapman Kirwan, who was linked to the future White House hopeful during her own divorce from celebrity plastic surgeon Lawrence Kirwan.

There were so many women on the list, some of whom shared the same first name, that the entries had to be distinguished by their profession or city.

At the time, it appeared Kennedy had a woman in almost every city, including at least five in Toronto; one in Paris; others in Palm Beach and Pensacola, Fla.; Alaska; Aspen, Colo.; Miami; Montreal, and Cleveland.

One of the women had the note “airplane” after her name, while another was denoted with “farm” and a third with “teacher.”

Yet another was only cryptically referred to as “Z.”

by Anonymousreply 208September 21, 2024 6:45 PM

R202 - are you suggesting that Olivia Nuzzi went to that funeral and ingratiated herself to the father for any other reason for paying her respects?

She DROVE all the way from DC - I just wanted you to know that David. Why? Well, I want you to know how much I PERSONALLY sacrificed to make it here. I could have flown? Um - listen - let's pivot. I know you're feeling bad right now seeing that your daughter is dead and all - can I send you some pics to make you feel better?

It's just some pics of my kitty-kat...LOL, giggle...no biggie.

by Anonymousreply 209September 21, 2024 6:46 PM

How close was she to Frum's daughter?

by Anonymousreply 210September 21, 2024 7:11 PM

No wonder he is totally addled and shrivelled up like a raisin. 43 mistresses?! How many lies and alibis and burner phones and aliases and excuses. Something seriously wrong with him to thrive in that chaos.

by Anonymousreply 211September 21, 2024 7:16 PM

With a woman in every port, how did he find time to go falconing and collect roadkill?

by Anonymousreply 212September 21, 2024 7:22 PM

R210 - they both worked at the Daily Beast apparently. So it could be legit OR she may have played up their relationship to get closer to David Frum.

Btw, David Frum gets NO pass from me, despite having turned a bit and criticizing Republicans.

He was a huge figure in the Bush presidency and pushing all the bullshit and lies for DECADES. He's a huge piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 213September 21, 2024 7:23 PM

Imagine having to listen to this guy. I can do the impression right now, but that’s gonna hurt my throat.

by Anonymousreply 214September 21, 2024 7:26 PM

No pity for Cheryl, he kept a journal where he wrote the 37 women he cheated on his wife with that year and his wife committed suicide. Cheryl ignored all those red flags and once again like mom said if they do it with you they will do it to you.

by Anonymousreply 215September 21, 2024 7:29 PM

There is so much wrong with this situation.

However, you whores would be on your knees if he offered you an opportunity back when he was a democrat and before his true beliefs became widely known, just like you would have for Frank Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 21, 2024 7:35 PM

Only with a bag over his head. And a mute button.

by Anonymousreply 217September 21, 2024 7:44 PM

He's an antivaxxer, and totally NOT using HGH/steroids. You don't get that body at 70 without them. Further proof that he's full of 💩.

by Anonymousreply 218September 21, 2024 7:48 PM

R217 - maybe that's why he gets so much puss - they'll do anything to shut him the fuck up with that irritating voice disorder he has.

R216 - NGL - you are correct. But I'm through with fucking Crazy - I've had my fill.

by Anonymousreply 219September 21, 2024 7:49 PM

Her post-debate Biden profile was a good example of her talent at a certain kind of writing. She described Biden’s odd appearance “not of this earth” “waxy” “pupils dilated, did not blink at regular intervals” and she wasn’t wrong on that.

by Anonymousreply 220September 21, 2024 7:51 PM

I thought those same descriptions of Biden were tone-deaf and suggestive of immaturity or casual cruelty. Instead of laying it out clinically, since those things are suggestive of particular types of neurologic dysfunction, she painted him as some sort of spooky monster.

He's old. If she's lucky, one day she'll be old, too. That she found his presentation so alarming but is comparatively untroubled by RFK and Trump's obvious physical and cognitive deficiencies speaks volumes, even if Harris replacing Biden on the ticket was for the best.

by Anonymousreply 221September 21, 2024 8:02 PM

You got what you wanted,r220. A black. Female. POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 222September 21, 2024 8:02 PM

How intelligent need you be to describe an 81 year old, as old?

by Anonymousreply 223September 21, 2024 8:03 PM

I can't help but wonder if one Jr's 43 women is a Russian agent. She was assigned by the FSB and they discovered just how mentally unstable and susceptible he'd be to manipulation and kooky ideas.

by Anonymousreply 224September 21, 2024 8:04 PM

Go deeper, r224. The one buried in the backyard like a dead pet hamster and the Vairst Leddy are rumored to have been handlers

by Anonymousreply 225September 21, 2024 8:07 PM

She's an enormously talented writer. And definitely no fan of MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 226September 21, 2024 8:07 PM

[quote]However, you whores would be on your knees if he offered you an opportunity back when he was a democrat and before his true beliefs became widely known, just like you would have for Frank Biden.

You're assuming everyone is as indiscriminate as you. I can assure you that's not the case.

by Anonymousreply 227September 21, 2024 8:08 PM

He's no JOHN JOHN and even his family have called him out for being a shit

by Anonymousreply 228September 21, 2024 8:10 PM

[quote] She's an enormously talented writer. And definitely no fan of MAGAts.

Hi, Olivia. Nice to see that you have such oversized self-esteem. Isn't there some geriatric perv whom you should be sexting?

by Anonymousreply 229September 21, 2024 8:15 PM

You ain't fooling anybody, r220.

by Anonymousreply 230September 21, 2024 8:18 PM

[quote] but is comparatively untroubled by RFK and Trump's obvious physical and cognitive deficiencies

In fact, far from being "untroubled" by RFK's obvious physical and cognitive deficiencies, she lapped them up! Hey, at least he's not "uncannily waxy."

by Anonymousreply 231September 21, 2024 8:29 PM

[quote] He's no JOHN JOHN and even his family have called him out for being a shit

John John in his current state is sexier than RFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 232September 21, 2024 8:34 PM

Uncannily waxy is a turn off when your preferred shade is orangey

by Anonymousreply 233September 21, 2024 8:39 PM

I eat old Robert Kennedy Jr.’s excrement.

by Anonymousreply 234September 21, 2024 9:12 PM

Judging from his shirtless photo, he's in to nipple play.

by Anonymousreply 235September 21, 2024 9:29 PM

Since when do you get punished by your employer for having a consensual extramarital affair?

by Anonymousreply 236September 21, 2024 9:37 PM

If there is a conflict of interest, which having a relationship sexual in nature with the person you're supposed to interact in professional capacity is. Have you ever worked in a job that didn't required more than a GED , R236?

by Anonymousreply 237September 21, 2024 9:40 PM

R236 - because it was an affair with a politician that she was covering. It was her job to follow RFK's campaign trail. Would have been the same if she had an affair with any other subject of her journalism.

by Anonymousreply 238September 21, 2024 9:41 PM

required^^

by Anonymousreply 239September 21, 2024 9:43 PM

R236 Ah baby gen z, you have a lot to learn. Consent is important but you can’t do what you want, wherever with whoever because you got consent. Every company I’ve worked for has had a policy.

by Anonymousreply 240September 21, 2024 9:53 PM

R221 A reporter could only go on her observations. She was right, unfortunately. I think Biden tried to hold as long as he could, but no matter how much the family and staff tried to hide it, he was fading before our eyes.

by Anonymousreply 241September 21, 2024 10:31 PM

I see no problem with her conduct.

by Anonymousreply 242September 21, 2024 10:42 PM

It's about the tonal balance of coverage, r241...as you know.

by Anonymousreply 243September 21, 2024 10:55 PM

Oh no, now she'll never get married and give me grandchildren!

by Anonymousreply 244September 21, 2024 11:09 PM

Obsessed’ Olivia Nuzzi pursued RFK Jr. ‘aggressively,’ pol had to block her repeatedly: source

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 21, 2024 11:38 PM

^ She does strike me as a bunny boiler type.

by Anonymousreply 246September 21, 2024 11:40 PM

RFK Jr would probably be impressed by a boiled bunny.

by Anonymousreply 247September 21, 2024 11:43 PM

Boiled bunny= a turn on

by Anonymousreply 248September 21, 2024 11:48 PM

[quote]RFK Jr would probably be impressed by a boiled bunny.

She's got spunk.

by Anonymousreply 249September 21, 2024 11:48 PM

Spunk in the face, ass and 🙀

by Anonymousreply 250September 21, 2024 11:50 PM

her parents must be proud, they raised a fucking shameless hussy.

by Anonymousreply 251September 22, 2024 12:14 AM

Prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 252September 22, 2024 12:22 AM

She's the one getting attacked, but in this case it is appropriate. He's already been exposed as a deeply disturbed drug addict and possible serial animal killer. What's her excuse?

by Anonymousreply 253September 22, 2024 12:27 AM

she has grand dad issues.

by Anonymousreply 254September 22, 2024 12:33 AM

Nasty skanks

by Anonymousreply 255September 22, 2024 12:33 AM

She should finish college

by Anonymousreply 256September 22, 2024 12:36 AM

[quote] The actress was spotted at a Milan Fashion Week afterparty Friday, and had apparently ditched her wedding ring, the Daily Mail reported.

Why would this be the last straw for Cheryl Hines?

by Anonymousreply 257September 22, 2024 12:44 AM

Road Kill Jr is no catch. Women are even more desperate than dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 258September 22, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote] Her post-debate Biden profile was a good example of her talent at a certain kind of writing. She described Biden’s odd appearance “not of this earth” “waxy” “pupils dilated, did not blink at regular intervals” and she wasn’t wrong on that.

And now, she will forever be labeled a cheating, two-bit, morally-bankrupt, unethical, double-homewrecking slut.

Not wrong on that.

by Anonymousreply 259September 22, 2024 12:59 AM

I bet she sent those pics to other men

Maybe Elon musk? She's attracted to douchbags

by Anonymousreply 260September 22, 2024 4:33 AM

Olivia Nuzzi was banned from Trump’s hush-money for taking prohibited photos twice; didn’t inform readers

by Anonymousreply 261September 22, 2024 7:03 AM

^ please make sense

by Anonymousreply 262September 22, 2024 7:11 AM

[quote]The Kennedy scion, now 70, had contact information for dozens of women in an alphabetical list under the letter “G,” which his late second wife believed stood for “goomar,” the Italian slang for mistress

Fuck me, he thinks he's Tony Soprano.

by Anonymousreply 263September 22, 2024 8:12 AM

Can we stop pretending that being a decent, moral person gets you ahead anymore?

These people are all utter trash

by Anonymousreply 264September 22, 2024 9:34 AM

I hope he runs her down with his car, cuts off her head , ties it to the roof, dumps the rest of the body in Central Park , and goes to Peter Lugers for lunch. As one does.

by Anonymousreply 265September 22, 2024 11:07 AM

[quote]Can we stop pretending that being a decent, moral person gets you ahead anymore?

I'm not sure a failed presidential nomination (and impending third divorce) and a high-profile humiliation (and impending loss of job) qualify as "ahead."

by Anonymousreply 266September 22, 2024 12:29 PM

She’s a smoker? Well, there you go.

by Anonymousreply 267September 22, 2024 2:20 PM

[quote] and impending third divorce

Cheryl will continue being a spineless apologist, she won't divorce him. She'll post something on her X along the lines:" Over the years, I've got to know many wonderful unfaithful people..."

by Anonymousreply 268September 22, 2024 2:32 PM

Didn't Dump already say he'd put Bobby in charge of the FDA?

If that isn't a motivator to vote for Harris, then nothing is.

by Anonymousreply 269September 22, 2024 2:35 PM

[quote] The shameless whore sent unsolicited pics of herself nearly nude.

That fat thing?

by Anonymousreply 270September 22, 2024 2:39 PM

[quote] Didn't Dump already say he'd put Bobby in charge of the FDA?

Doesn't that require Senate conformation? If so, that's not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 271September 22, 2024 2:56 PM

^ He'll do a temporary appointment like he did before. Dump doesn't play by the rules. Besides, Bobby would fit perfectly with Dump's agenda of destroying American government. Put someone in charge of the agency that'll destroy it. Like Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary.

by Anonymousreply 272September 22, 2024 3:20 PM

Only one move for Cheryl Hines in this situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 22, 2024 3:23 PM

[quote] He'll do a temporary appointment like he did before.

I think that only applies when the temporary appointee has already been confirmed for a subordinate position.

by Anonymousreply 274September 22, 2024 3:39 PM

[quote] Her post-debate Biden profile was a good example of her talent at a certain kind of writing. She described Biden’s odd appearance “not of this earth” “waxy” “pupils dilated, did not blink at regular intervals” and she wasn’t wrong on that.

None of that is evidence of writing talent. She’s a mediocre writer writing for an atrociously bad publicain.

by Anonymousreply 275September 22, 2024 4:24 PM

An article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 22, 2024 4:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 22, 2024 10:34 PM

He’s claiming that she was obsessed with him and constantly sent him graphic images of herself. Virtuously, he would block her but she would just use a different number. “He was chased by porn!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 23, 2024 1:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 23, 2024 1:24 AM

Olivia, how could you?!

by Anonymousreply 280September 23, 2024 1:30 AM

Damn, Olivia has been dating Ryan Lizza for a long time.

Bye, Felicia.

by Anonymousreply 281September 23, 2024 1:30 AM

Maybe O & R mutually masturbated via Face Time.

by Anonymousreply 282September 23, 2024 1:31 AM

Olivia has issues, but I find RFK Jr's version of the story a little implausible.

by Anonymousreply 283September 23, 2024 1:44 AM

R283 - you think? Olivia was just OBSESSED with this wrinkly 70 year old sterioded box of crazy.

She couldn't help herself from taking beaver shots and using multiple phones to do so.

Poor poor RFK Jr. - just a VICTIM!!

This is the biggest PR spin bullshit I've read in a looooong time.

by Anonymousreply 284September 23, 2024 2:09 AM

I wonder if she are his ass?

by Anonymousreply 285September 23, 2024 2:14 AM

I'd eat his ass!

by Anonymousreply 286September 23, 2024 5:56 AM

Larry David could write a few episodes with Cheryl Hines and her reaction to Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 287September 23, 2024 6:00 AM

I believe him, I know a few psycho bitches.

by Anonymousreply 288September 24, 2024 3:19 AM

She practically raped him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 24, 2024 4:30 AM

"“Once unblocked, she bombarded him with increasingly pornographic photos and videos that he found difficult to resist. After brief exchanges, he would block her again,” Kraus alleged."

...he found difficult to resist...

by Anonymousreply 290September 24, 2024 4:56 AM

R290 it's so obvious this means he asked for more. i couldn't stop laughing when i heard this shit.

by Anonymousreply 291September 24, 2024 5:12 AM

She fucked Keith oberman

by Anonymousreply 292September 24, 2024 5:23 AM

She has serious daddy issues. Only seems to date men at least 20 to 30 years older than her.

by Anonymousreply 293September 24, 2024 6:17 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 294September 24, 2024 10:32 AM

Wow. One's suspicions over the years, based on her writing, have proved true: she really was a crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 295September 24, 2024 12:14 PM

R292 - yep - that came out yesterday - she went after Oberman as well.

That tweet about getting offended when people thing young female reporters sleep with their subjects aged like milk.

This is her MO - her fiance was 20 years older. And she worked with him for awhile too.

Seriously - it was only a matter of time before this came out. It wasn't a 1x thing - and I don't believe a word about 'demure' photos. She's not all THAT - who's going to be so interested in her in a photo with a bra strap showing?

by Anonymousreply 296September 24, 2024 4:15 PM

It's interesting how many male journalists are defending her.

by Anonymousreply 297September 24, 2024 5:17 PM

R297 - like who? Did she sleep with them too?

by Anonymousreply 298September 24, 2024 5:26 PM

She's got a pretty hot bod. Definitely a Washington 8 or 9. And she's got that vaguely waspy, blond, young Laura Linney in heat look to her. Plus the BPD. She'd make a perfect Kennedy wife.

Maybe now that Cheryl has left Wormy, he can throw Nuz a bone and make her wife #4.

by Anonymousreply 299September 24, 2024 5:34 PM

oh please, she's ugly as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 300September 24, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote]She fucked Keith oberman

EW! Does she have brainworms too?

by Anonymousreply 301September 24, 2024 6:41 PM

[QUOTE]And she's got that vaguely waspy, blond, young Laura Linney in heat look to her.

She reminds me of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. As brunettes there was nothing distinctive about their looks. Kind of plain or jolie laide. Nuzzi at certain angles looks mannish and Bessette haggard. The blonde does a lot to spruce up the looks.

So Hines left him? Completely out of touch for a couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 302September 24, 2024 6:53 PM

nothing special about this whore

by Anonymousreply 303September 24, 2024 6:57 PM

R302 People ran a story about Cheryl being spotted at fashion events without her wedding ring, and then yesterday she was out celebrating her birthday without her wedding ring and without Wormy.

by Anonymousreply 304September 24, 2024 6:59 PM

Nuzzi was always doing the ridiculous duck-face pose and you could tell she thought she was all that.

by Anonymousreply 305September 24, 2024 7:19 PM

Keith O does a lot for Dog Rescue, (check out his X feed). He affectionately credits Nuzzi with convincing him to get his first dog and turning him on to Animal Activism. There is that in her favor!

by Anonymousreply 306September 24, 2024 7:44 PM

R306, ordinarily I’d say that’s great. But in the RFK Jr. context, anything involving animals seems creepy.

by Anonymousreply 307September 24, 2024 7:49 PM

[quote] It's interesting how many male journalists are defending her.

Dan Abrams today pointed that she's a victim of a sexist double standard, noting there's been no blowback here against the older man.

by Anonymousreply 308September 24, 2024 8:00 PM

R308, Kennedy’s whole identity is being famous and depraved. He’s like Trump; he can’t really be hurt because he is ok with being garbage. Nuzzi had a reputation to lose.

by Anonymousreply 309September 24, 2024 8:18 PM

R308 - Dan Abrams is a scam artist and a liar. Nuzzi used to work with him at times with his 'media empire'. He's a piece of shit.

And just on the surface - everything he says is not true. RFK IS getting blowback for this, plus she - and engaged woman - should not be having an affair with their assigned subject.

That crosses the line of journalism subjectivity and ethics. Dan Abrams knows nothing about that though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310September 24, 2024 8:22 PM

Nuzzi's literary agent (does anybody doubt she has one?) is probably already circulating book proposals.

It'll be released in a year or so, be reviewed in the NY Times and the rest of 'em, somebody will by the film rights, you all know the score.

by Anonymousreply 311September 24, 2024 8:59 PM

I stand with Olivia. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 312September 24, 2024 9:04 PM

I have followed Olivia on Twitter for a few years. Keep posting Livvie.

by Anonymousreply 313September 24, 2024 9:05 PM

Thanks Olivia for your positive feedback at R312 - we've been expecting you.

by Anonymousreply 314September 24, 2024 9:05 PM

The real tell-all I'd want is from Cheryl Hines, but I suspect she is too dim to muster up that kind of insight and has signed too many Kennedy NDAs to produce anything juicy enough to be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 315September 24, 2024 9:06 PM

[quote]Nuzzi's literary agent (does anybody doubt she has one?) is probably already circulating book proposals.

Oh man, you are SO spot on with this. I can see it now, excerpted in Vanity Fair. We may as well start casting the film.

by Anonymousreply 316September 24, 2024 9:11 PM

Olivia is an outstanding writer. She also oozes sex. RFK Jr oozes dirty raw sex.

by Anonymousreply 317September 24, 2024 9:17 PM

[quote]RFK Jr oozes dirty raw sex.

No, that's just dead whale juice.

by Anonymousreply 318September 24, 2024 9:18 PM

Florence Pugh is losing weight as we speak.

She wants that role. Bad.

by Anonymousreply 319September 24, 2024 9:20 PM

What did Ethel say?

by Anonymousreply 320September 24, 2024 9:54 PM

Has motherfucking Susie Essman weighed in?

by Anonymousreply 321September 24, 2024 10:45 PM

If Ethel Kennedy is still lucid in her very old age, she is probably praying a round-the-clock rosary to repent for her son.

by Anonymousreply 322September 24, 2024 11:02 PM

[QUOTE]I stand with Olivia. Love her.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 323September 25, 2024 12:12 AM

It doesn't sound like it would be a particularly interesting book. Who wants to read 100 pages describing a sexting relationship? 3 pages in the New Yorker is more than sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 324September 25, 2024 2:02 AM

In a book, she'll delve into her psyche for all the world to see.

It'll be part memoir, part confession, part an expository on her daddy issues and maybe a touch of risk/sex/drama addiction.

There, I've pretty much summed up her book proposal.

by Anonymousreply 325September 25, 2024 2:16 AM

Della, serious question. Do you think it would sell? It's not like she's well known or anyone really gives a f'k about RFK, Jr

by Anonymousreply 326September 25, 2024 3:10 AM

R325 - don't forget - the dive into how hard it is for a woman to be taken seriously and the 'male gaze' and inappropriate sexual intimations she had to endure.

Then closing with how it was only SHE who was attacked and not RFK Jr. - as it's some sort of conspiracy against women that made her break journalistic integrity rules and forced her to send beaver shots repeatedly in order to get any attention.

The title should be VICTIM - How I Overcame! She will definitely portray herself as a victim in all of this - and she's had others already writing in support of her.

by Anonymousreply 327September 25, 2024 3:30 AM

I really don’t know, r326.

by Anonymousreply 328September 25, 2024 3:32 AM

That was me^.

by Anonymousreply 329September 25, 2024 3:33 AM

Yeah, r327, it’s probable those things will be a within her story.

That’s not to say a memoir or whatever else along those lines cannot ever be compelling when it includes an honest examination of your part in things, and it is possible, too, to be a victim.

But Nuzzi strikes me as a person who has never lacked for attention, and been an attention seeker. She depends on it.

by Anonymousreply 330September 25, 2024 3:41 AM

If Trump wins, maybe Olivia will be press secretary in his White House.

by Anonymousreply 331September 25, 2024 3:45 AM

Olivia was truly that stupid. Her fantasies and derangement were her "let's go" over, everywhere leaving families udone, so RJK could only go for her. Even, Lizzo was stupid undone.

by Anonymousreply 332September 25, 2024 4:57 AM

Regardless, can't we all agree Olivia was unwell?

by Anonymousreply 333September 25, 2024 5:35 AM

R323. Because Olivia is talented and accomplished writer. I have been following her for years. Granted this was a stupid move on her part and even dumber that it involved douchebag RFK Jr. But I'm going to look beyond that because I like Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 334September 25, 2024 5:47 AM

Did she win her accomplishment by fucking them?

by Anonymousreply 335September 25, 2024 6:16 AM

No, by writing.

by Anonymousreply 336September 25, 2024 6:29 AM

"I'm going to look beyond that because I like Olivia,"

Why were any of her ostensible creations credible? Or why did you I believe your daughter had any talent with her ton of shit?

by Anonymousreply 337September 25, 2024 9:11 AM

RFK, Jr, seems like a Freak Off kind of guest.

by Anonymousreply 338September 25, 2024 9:17 AM

[QUOTE]Florence Pugh is losing weight as we speak. She wants that role. Bad.

Lol! I actually thought of Florence Pugh and her broad face when thinking of the movie.

The Post article at r245 confirms my belief stated at r15 that Nuzzi would be the type to become enamored with her therapist and pursue it. Yes, RFK Jr will lie to absolve himself, but it just all rings true.

by Anonymousreply 339September 26, 2024 1:11 AM

R215, cheryl was one of those 37 women in that book. He met her while still married to Mary. Cheryl, the fucking cunt that she is, used to call Mary and taunt her and tell her that she and robert were going to take Mary's kids away from her. Mary was beaten down mentally & physically by robert. Mary started drinking and then robert, the former heroin addict didn't have any sympathy for Mary and constantly took her to court (while also cutting her off financially), where she couldn't afford to hire an attorney. He either drove her to suicide or he murdered her. I forget all the details, but when he went to the house he spent a very, very long time there before he "discovered her hanging in the garage. The sheriff immediately came out and said it was an accident, before the autopsy had even been finished, reeked of a coverup

All robert's problems were conveniently solved. cheryl lived on the West coast and Mary lived outside of NYC. No judge would have allowed him to take his 3 children & move to California. Mary's death solved all his problems. He took the kids, immediately & permanently moved to California and married one of his whores, cheryl. She knew all about the other women and was fine with it. She desperately wanted to marry a Kennedy

cheryl deserves this. And MORE

by Anonymousreply 340September 26, 2024 6:19 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341September 26, 2024 6:28 AM

continued from R341

Earlier this week tensions between Mr Kennedy and his late wife's relatives resulted in the Richardson family holding their own private memorial service after all but one of them stayed away from the funeral he arranged. The service in New York City followed a legal dispute in which Mrs Kennedy's brother Thomas Richardson, a lawyer, tried to stop her estranged husband claiming her body. But the judge ruled in Mr Kennedy's favour, also awarding him full custody of his children and the whole of their mother's $4million estate. After just one of the Richardson siblings attended the funeral on Saturday, other family members and friends arranged a 'celebration' of Mrs Kennedy's life at The Standard Hotel in Manhattan. At the 200-strong memorial, there was no talk of demons or sadness but only the 'light and love that Mary brought into a room'. Her widower was not invited, and took their four children Conor, 18, Kyra, 17, Finn, 15, and Aiden, 11 to stay with their grandmother in Florida.

At the funeral on Saturday, Robert delivered a tearful eulogy which seemed to distance himself from any blame in Mary's suicide, saying she had a 'sadness that kicked her and chased her'. He also said that his late wife suffered from depression long before her 1994 marriage and kerry Kennedy said 'she struggled from the time I met her when she was 15'.. Kerry went on to have a drug problem herself.

But Mary's close friends dispute this. 'Battling demons? That's hyperbolic language,' Carole Radziwill told People magazine. 'I didn't see anything close to that. 'She truly believed in the goodness of people. In the end that was her undoing.' Another friend said: 'Mary did not have a history of depression. She became a troubled person because of the divorce

by Anonymousreply 342September 26, 2024 6:28 AM

And this wasn't enough for that cunt, cheryl

robert refused to let Mary's family bury her in their family plot. He buried her in a plot he had, and then a few months or weeks later, cheryl forced him to have Mary's body exhumed and she was buried, all alone at the edge of the cemetery, far away from the kennedy family plot.

and cheryl and robert raised the 3 children to become horribly entitled, rotten adults. Two of them have drinking problems

by Anonymousreply 343September 26, 2024 6:33 AM

[quote]She's an enormously talented writer. And definitely no fan of MAGAts.

No, telling lies and distortions isn't talented. She most certainly is a liar and a racist. She didn't believe President Obama was born in America

by Anonymousreply 344September 26, 2024 6:40 AM

[quote] I stand with Olivia

Olivia prefers to be on her back.

by Anonymousreply 345September 26, 2024 6:54 AM

If true, R344, & I’d like to see a link, how old was she when she voiced that belief as she’s only 31 now? In her teens?

by Anonymousreply 346September 26, 2024 7:34 AM

I'd definitely do him, too, but he'd have to promise not to talk.

by Anonymousreply 347September 26, 2024 7:43 AM

[quote]If true, [R344], & I’d like to see a link, how old was she when she voiced that belief as she’s only 31 now? In her teens?

Are you serious? DO THE MATH. It was 8 yrs ago.

fucking scumbag, desperately trying to defend the indefensible

by Anonymousreply 348September 26, 2024 8:11 AM

Link, please, R348. And even if so, I’ll allow for the growth capacity of young people. Hell, Hillary was once a Goldwater girl. And all the not so young former republicans who opposed Obama & are now the loudest & most visible Trump critics.

by Anonymousreply 349September 26, 2024 8:17 AM

[quote]And even if so, I’ll allow for the growth capacity of young people. Hell, Hillary was once a Goldwater girl.

Back in 1964 she was a Goldwater Girl. Just like I said, here you are, defending the indefensible. You truly are a fucking piece of shit, trying to justify racism.

Go on twitter, you'll find lots of links proving olivia's racism. You'll just make excuses for her anyway.

Go away RACIST apologizer

by Anonymousreply 350September 26, 2024 8:35 AM

Why the need for the ad hominem attacks, R350?! I’ve read her work, listened to her on podcasts, long enough to know how much she, like me, reviles Trump & his diehard MAGA supporters. As someone from the Queens, she had some serioutbaggage to shed. With that background, she may well have had some racist views as late as her early 20s, but do we not want to be a people who welcome growth?

by Anonymousreply 351September 26, 2024 8:48 AM

[QUOTE]If true, [R344], & I’d like to see a link, how old was she when she voiced that belief as she’s only 31 now? In her teens?

Because you're a cunt and an ass, here I go posting the same from above, multiply so, you STUPID FUCKING CUNT. Remove yourself, asshole cunt. And go away while trying to shame. Mafuckin' CUNTS.

by Anonymousreply 352September 26, 2024 8:48 AM

You REALLY need to check your meds, my friend. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 353September 26, 2024 8:50 AM

[QUOTE]Why the need for the ad hominem attacks,

Well, your obvious nominee against your consistency disagrees.

by Anonymousreply 354September 26, 2024 8:56 AM

She's an Eva Braun and Clara Petacci character.

by Anonymousreply 355September 26, 2024 8:59 AM

Can someone translate R354’s post into English?

by Anonymousreply 356September 26, 2024 9:01 AM

[quote] As someone from the Queens

Are you American?

by Anonymousreply 357September 26, 2024 10:45 AM

In the moment, I confused "the" Bronx with Queens. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 358September 26, 2024 11:02 AM

Wow R342 I wonder if he was the sadness that kicked and chased her. It’s such odd and specific language.

by Anonymousreply 359September 26, 2024 11:58 AM

Come fucking on.

by Anonymousreply 360September 26, 2024 11:59 AM

It seems like it would be fair if he and Nuzzi got together.

by Anonymousreply 361September 26, 2024 4:56 PM

[quote]In the moment, I confused "the" Bronx with Queens. My bad.

And now you're writing "in the moment." So, not a native English speaker?

by Anonymousreply 362September 26, 2024 4:57 PM

What's the point you're trying to belabor, r362?

by Anonymousreply 363September 26, 2024 5:28 PM

The PR war between these two lovebirds continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 27, 2024 10:54 PM

Oh, ick.

[QUOTE]They had “incredible” sex over FaceTime, according to another source, with Nuzzi noting to pals that the 70-year-old had impressive sexual stamina.

No life saving vaccinations for you! But I can take "naturally occurring testosterone" and a blue pill, PRN because my doctor said so!

Seriously, is it a good idea for a 70 year old to be taking enough testosterone to give him the body of a ripped 30 year old? I read the New Yorker piece about him and a friend observed:

[QUOTE]But the longtime friend told me, “It’s almost like he’s been body-snatched. I look at pictures of him, and he’s unrecognizable. His sense of humor is all but gone. There’s this anger.”

by Anonymousreply 365September 27, 2024 11:16 PM

I mean of course they had FaceTime sex and said I love you. Otherwise, this kind of crap doesn't happen. Not that anyone meant it. But I doubt she sent him random photos and stalked him. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 366September 27, 2024 11:17 PM

And the Car Wash Cunt is still quiet?

by Anonymousreply 367September 27, 2024 11:36 PM

What is face time sex? Describe pls? She faked cumming while rubbing her clit?

by Anonymousreply 368September 28, 2024 6:01 AM

Could she have recorded it? Possibly wanting to use it as blackmail? Maybe that's the real story.....

by Anonymousreply 369September 28, 2024 6:11 AM

I'm sure the sick cunt took a screenshot or two of his peen.

Or maybe it was all face, nothing below waist

by Anonymousreply 370September 28, 2024 6:15 AM

Is she a honeypot working for the Russians? Or is he?

by Anonymousreply 371September 28, 2024 6:18 AM

[QUOTE]I'm sure the sick cunt took a screenshot or two of his peen.

Wow, so RFK, Jr's not practically the sickest cunt in America while he advocated deathly anti-vaxx policies that resulted in unneeded child deaths around the world to prop up his vanity? But Nuzzi is the culpable culprit? Do you work for that imprisoned Andrew Tate for shits and giggles? It appears so.

They all the same got caught fucking Hines (figuratively) while he taunted his vulnerable wife during multiple (like over three dozen) documented extramarital forays?

Are you Gollum or Trump?

by Anonymousreply 372September 28, 2024 7:15 AM

Those are some details in the Post article. This thing had been going on for a year and was way more than sexting.

by Anonymousreply 373September 28, 2024 8:08 AM

It gets better, of course. What a group of diseased individuals.

[QUOTE]New York magazine writer Olivia Nuzzi is publicly accusing her ex-fiancé Ryan Lizza, a prominent political journalist with Politico, of orchestrating a harassment and blackmail campaign against her after their split and while Nuzzi had a personal relationship with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

He emphatically denies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374October 1, 2024 8:48 PM

Nuzzi wrote in a court filing that in mid-August, Lizza “explicitly threatened to make public personal information about me to destroy my life, career, and reputation—a threat he has since carried out.”

by Anonymousreply 375October 1, 2024 8:50 PM

Ain't love grand.

by Anonymousreply 376October 1, 2024 8:54 PM

I'm grateful.

Between the election, the Middle East wars and mourning my rapidly diminishing tolerance for dairy, this frothy, meaningless, sordid spectacle and DL thread with its play-by-play is providing me pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 377October 1, 2024 9:33 PM

The schadenfreude element is strong. The players are all varying degrees of awful.

by Anonymousreply 378October 1, 2024 9:43 PM

"...she believes Lizza began his alleged harassment at the beginning of July, as a way to blackmail her back into a relationship with him and punish her when she wouldn’t acquiesce."

He don't want you honey.

Find another old reptile, or see if the reptile involved will "make an honest woman" of you. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 379October 1, 2024 9:46 PM

James Woods on Jon Voight might be available.

by Anonymousreply 380October 1, 2024 9:50 PM

R379, what she’s alleging is plausible. There are people who can’t handle a break-up and seek revenge. Everyone involved in this fiasco seems obsessed and deranged.

by Anonymousreply 381October 1, 2024 10:53 PM

I'll do what I always do when awful people start snatching each other's wigs: grab a bag of popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 382October 1, 2024 11:13 PM

Another casualty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 2, 2024 12:48 AM

Oh Jesus Fuck, can't a bitch just admit she wanted to get some dick on the side and not turn it into her own little MeToo moment? Fuck off, Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 384October 2, 2024 12:52 AM

Wow, everyone is horrible here.

by Anonymousreply 385October 2, 2024 1:13 AM

I think her attitude is: if you are going to take me down, I will take you down too.

by Anonymousreply 386October 2, 2024 1:16 AM

If she had behaved ethically, there wouldn't be anything to blackmail her with. She and Lizza actually seem perfect for each other, though. If those two crazy kids couldn't make it work...

by Anonymousreply 387October 2, 2024 7:47 AM

I'm sticking with Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 388October 2, 2024 8:06 AM

Nuzzi has filed a lawsuit against Lizza claiming he blackmailed her and tried to force her to stay in a relationship with him. Seems like a terrible strategy if she wants to salvage her career and reputation. Maybe she really is as cray cray as some of you bitches say she is.

by Anonymousreply 389October 2, 2024 12:57 PM

[quote]Maybe she really is as cray cray as some of you bitches say she is.

Of course she is. We know crazy.

by Anonymousreply 390October 2, 2024 1:06 PM

Sorry, Olivia, you weren't special:

At least three women are claiming to have had romantic relationships with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in just the last year, as he pursued a long-shot bid for the presidency.

The three women, who know Kennedy through Children’s Health Defense, an anti-vaccine group he chairs, have been sharing their alleged experiences in text messages with others in the wake of the scandal involving Kennedy and New York magazine correspondent Olivia Nuzzi.

A Kennedy spokesperson denied in a statement to Mediaite that he has had any romantic relationships outside of his marriage to actress Cheryl Hines, (Key word there: "romantic.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391October 2, 2024 11:32 PM

The scandal that keeps on giving. This is delightful. Ripples of schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 392October 2, 2024 11:39 PM

Olivia NUTZO!

She goes after her ex-fiance and blames HIM for leaking it when RFK Jr. was talking about it to everyone - and you know he was with his ego.

She's like - I'm going down but I'm taking every one of you motherfuckers with me!!!

by Anonymousreply 393October 2, 2024 11:58 PM

3 more women?

Holy Moly

In my most indiscriminate, drunken, non-picky, slutty days, and I’ve put in plenty of those, I’d have thrown myself in the river before I’d have had even a passing acquaintance with likes of RFK, Jr.

Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 394October 3, 2024 2:58 AM

I mean maybe it was extraordinary phone sex?

by Anonymousreply 395October 3, 2024 3:22 AM

All three of them confirm the adage that DC is "Hollywood for ugly people."

by Anonymousreply 396October 3, 2024 3:42 AM

Olivia did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 397October 3, 2024 3:46 AM

R394, exactly. The bar is in hell.

I don't care what his surname is, he's batshit and undoubtedly smells like roadkill.

by Anonymousreply 398October 3, 2024 3:53 AM

R397 = Olivia Nuzzi.

by Anonymousreply 399October 3, 2024 4:06 AM

She is one bad-news bitch. Lizza should be grateful they never got hitched because she’d be cheating , smearing and manipulating him before the honeymoon was over.

Anyone with a lick of sense should stay far, far away from this toxic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 400October 3, 2024 4:09 AM

R400, tell us more about yourself, idiot child, willing to be a far-flung one.

by Anonymousreply 401October 3, 2024 5:46 AM

R401 = definitely Olivia. Who has nothing better to do these days.

#homewrecker #lyingslut

by Anonymousreply 402October 3, 2024 12:13 PM

It's kind of crazy because Lizza is almost 20 years older than Olivia - they got together when they were working together a few years ago.

So it starts to look like a pattern - just 2 examples - but what would a late 20's women want with a late 40's man?

by Anonymousreply 403October 3, 2024 2:14 PM

[QUOTE]R401] = definitely Olivia. Who has nothing better to do these days. #homewrecker #lyingslut

You are absolutely 💯 correct. I'm a whore, I'm a slut, and I, do indeed, drive a Pink Cadillac.

And you're quite possibly the out-of-touchiest cunt who ever cunted who pretended to be able to count!. This is DL, ya'll.

by Anonymousreply 404October 3, 2024 2:27 PM

That stupid goth character was well into her 40s for much of her tenure at NCIS. It was her real life personality that Harmon permitted in character development for the "quirky forensics goth gal" . She was in costume IRL for a good part of that time. What does an employer do with a issue that?

by Anonymousreply 405October 3, 2024 2:36 PM

Here comes R404 complete with his BAD GIRL license plate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406October 3, 2024 3:54 PM

RFK Jr is disgusting, he fits right in with Trump, which is scary.

by Anonymousreply 407October 3, 2024 4:04 PM

I forgot: is Rupert Murdoch currently married? Even if he is, Olivia may want to send him some nude pics.

by Anonymousreply 408October 3, 2024 4:38 PM

Is Olivia into groups?

by Anonymousreply 409October 3, 2024 4:53 PM

Stay away from our beloved Jimmy, Olivia!

by Anonymousreply 410October 3, 2024 5:25 PM

If she insists on staying in journalism, AARP Magazine is probably hiring.

She could be a writer and the centerfold.

by Anonymousreply 411October 3, 2024 7:26 PM

The smell of Bengay and Sucrets and the sight of black socks with sandals…oh, daddy! 😍

by Anonymousreply 412October 3, 2024 8:13 PM

I know guys like RFK,jr.

They juggle at least 2 or 3 or more women at the same time, if A isn't available on a certain day, they will arrange w/ B,C,etc to fuck etc ...

They only care about themselves, never the women.

by Anonymousreply 413October 3, 2024 9:15 PM

r403, Before Lizza she was with Keith Olbermann 34 years her senior. She has a type, old and ruddy and rich.

by Anonymousreply 414October 3, 2024 9:38 PM

I have followed Olivia Nuzzi for years. Great writer. I had no idea she was such a Jezebel.

I'm not excusing the men around her. They're no prize. But Olivia is a feisty one. And I love the way she talks with that demure, sexy but take-no-prisoners lisp.

by Anonymousreply 415October 3, 2024 10:38 PM

^^Sssssssssss...she's getting ready to bite!

by Anonymousreply 416October 3, 2024 10:39 PM

Olivia got Katy's sloppy seconds.

by Anonymousreply 417October 4, 2024 12:10 AM

R415 = Rhett Butler.

by Anonymousreply 418October 4, 2024 1:52 AM

Is Cheryl growing a spine?

(Apparently not, from the article: "She's embarrassed because he got caught," the source says of Hines, who has been in Europe since shortly after the news broke.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419October 5, 2024 2:04 AM

Cheryl was one of his mistresses. No sympathy for her.

by Anonymousreply 420October 5, 2024 2:49 AM

The NYPOST is having so much fun with this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421October 5, 2024 4:29 AM

So Cheryl was flashing her teeny, little ring to paps in Europe?

by Anonymousreply 422October 5, 2024 5:51 AM

Is Bobby Jr also a "No Penicillin" voter? One has to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 423October 5, 2024 5:54 AM

When a man marries his mistress, he creates a vacancy....

by Anonymousreply 424October 5, 2024 5:59 AM

Cheryl Hines' Marriage To RFK Jr. Reportedly Strained After Olivia Nuzzi Scandal

People is reporting that the couple has "barely spoken" since the news that Kennedy "engaged in a personal relationship" with a high-profile journalist came to light.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425October 5, 2024 10:03 AM

Road Kill Jr's bride has been spotted without her ring. She was asked about this and in response flashed her hand and a smug look on her face.

Road Kill Jr's no John John and not worth pursuing.

by Anonymousreply 426October 5, 2024 12:08 PM

My question is if he fucks Cheryl...

I wonder if he fucks other women in addition to her or when he travels he strays....

Or he's already sick of her pussy.

I know a few guys like him, they will never be faithful because they are rich and they can fuck whatever they want...

by Anonymousreply 427October 5, 2024 1:35 PM

Several other women came forward in recent days, so yeah, Olivia was not the only one. Leopards don't change their spots.

I don't understand how money can be that much of a turn on. I'm poor, but I still would never touch RFK Jr, Elon, or Dump with a ten foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 428October 5, 2024 2:08 PM

How does a 75 year old still have so much libido that he maintains various side pieces in addition to a wife? Or is it less physical by now and more about flattery and ego?

by Anonymousreply 429October 5, 2024 2:38 PM

He's 70, not 75, R429.

by Anonymousreply 430October 5, 2024 3:08 PM

Okay then, how does a 70 year old ...?

by Anonymousreply 431October 5, 2024 3:49 PM

there's no fool like an old fool...isn't that what they say?

by Anonymousreply 432October 5, 2024 5:21 PM

R429/r431 - Search this thread for testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 433October 5, 2024 11:01 PM

[quote]Before Lizza she was with Keith Olbermann

Good God. And I thought I had low standards.

by Anonymousreply 434October 5, 2024 11:22 PM

Dozens of close up pap shots of Cheryl Hines' botched lip injections in the next post. I thought she was twisting her mouth, but it doesn't appear to be the case. Ringless.

by Anonymousreply 435October 6, 2024 8:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436October 6, 2024 8:42 AM

He better be fucking her good if he's having all these affairs...

Maybe she's pissed off that she wasn't getting any sex from him

by Anonymousreply 437October 6, 2024 2:07 PM

She needs to use that soap that gets rid of old people smell on her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 438October 7, 2024 1:48 AM

This thread inspired me to cancel my NYMAG subscription. That Olivia is completely batshit is completely unsurprising but that what a hack she is and that surely her colleagues/management knew the deal with her, but gave her a prominent spot at NYMAG anyway decided that NYMAG subscription needed to go. They've sucked since Frank Rich left anyway

by Anonymousreply 439October 7, 2024 8:25 AM

RFK would be estranged from JR POS.

by Anonymousreply 440October 8, 2024 12:30 AM

If RFK were still alive, R440, he'd be 99 on Nov. 20th.

by Anonymousreply 441October 8, 2024 12:37 AM

I always liked New York Magazine. It's great, and I like keeping up with the Broadway and Off-Broadway theatre scene.

Olivia Nuzzi is a great writer. I also like watching her as a talking head on some of the cable news programs and podcasts.

by Anonymousreply 442October 8, 2024 8:48 AM

Does she realistically have a chance at coming back from this as a professional journalist? It's dicey enough as NY Magazine investigates, but the other layer of sordid with the Lizza accusations in court probably sealed her fate as unemployable. I can't imagine any journalistic institution wants to take on such an all-around liability. Her future is probably limited to independent book writer, but potential sources will probably think twice.

by Anonymousreply 443October 8, 2024 9:01 AM

[quote]Olivia Nuzzi is a great writer.

You keep saying that R442. We heard you the first 4 times

She's a morally bankrupt whore. I can see why you'd admire her

by Anonymousreply 444October 8, 2024 9:01 AM

She's a fallen woman who writes quite well.

Is that better for you, R444?

by Anonymousreply 445October 8, 2024 9:10 AM

Her thing was Kennedy was unprofessional and she deserved to be fired. But who cares if she cheats on her bfs or picks old men to screw?

by Anonymousreply 446October 8, 2024 11:40 AM

R444, I've posted here that she is a great writer & I am not R442.

by Anonymousreply 447October 8, 2024 11:49 AM

[quote]If RFK were still alive, [R440], he'd be 99 on Nov. 20th.

So young!

by Anonymousreply 448October 8, 2024 12:05 PM

the Lizza accusations reflect badly on him, not her

by Anonymousreply 449October 8, 2024 1:30 PM

Goodness people have come back from far worse scandals.

by Anonymousreply 450October 8, 2024 1:37 PM

To be fair, [R98], that NYM profile was when Junior was still a Democrat.

I was wrong. He had already announced his Independent candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 451October 8, 2024 2:29 PM

R449 = Olivia, preparing for the nursing home mixer tonight. 🍸

by Anonymousreply 452October 8, 2024 3:13 PM

[quote] Goodness people have come back from far worse scandals.

This is unusually specific. She’s a political journalist writing about the presidential election and having an affair with one of the (married) candidates while she herself was engaged. This demonstrates a professional lack of ethics coupled with a moral lack of ethics that reflects on the reputation of the organization as much as the individuals involved.

Journalism - especially print - offers few second chances to those who bring dishonor to the profession.

by Anonymousreply 453October 8, 2024 3:24 PM

The latest update. This just gets messier and messier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454October 15, 2024 8:38 PM

Messy bitch, and clearly trying to make everything about her feelings and taking zero responsibility for her relentless bullshit over the course of a year. Her whole restraining order seems to come down to: nobody is allowed to talk about what a complete asshole I am or to say anything mean about me ever.

by Anonymousreply 455October 15, 2024 8:51 PM

"I want to impregnate you" uttered in RFK Jr's froggy whisper must sound utterly romantic.

by Anonymousreply 456October 15, 2024 10:24 PM

Did he really want another kid at his age?

by Anonymousreply 457October 15, 2024 11:03 PM

yeah right lol

by Anonymousreply 458October 15, 2024 11:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!