Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump is preparing to blame his electoral loss on the Jews

Thanks Bernie Marcus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 3:02 AM

God I've never hated another human being so much

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2024 1:00 PM

" Jews can't replace us! Jews can't replace us!" How wonderfully accepting his worshippers are toward Jews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2024 1:03 PM

[quote]“If I don’t win this election — and the Jewish people would really have a lot to do with that if that happens, because, at 40%, that means 60% of the people are voting for the enemy — Israel, in my opinion, will cease to exist within two years,” Trump said at the second event, the Israeli-American Council National Summit.

Something about that statement suggests that Jews in general - and Israel in particular - are already in the crosshairs of his vengeance list. It sounds to me like a threat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2024 1:45 PM

He's so gross

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2024 1:46 PM

He's saying he might lose! That's a lot from someone I didn't think capable of admitting defeat.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2024 1:47 PM

I wish he would cease to exist in LESS than two years......two weeks at the most!

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2024 1:51 PM

Let's not martyr him, R6; I don't want him to cease to exist before the election, and I want him to live long enough to be sentenced to prison (not that I think he'll actually go; I think he'd flee, or more likely, get some form of a "get out of jail free" card from his hand-picked and acquiescent SCOTUS), After he loses the election — hopefully, in a landslide or at least a margin big enough that no one will be able to question the result sufficient to slow or stop the new administration — I hope he shrivels up and blows away in the wind and we can hurry up to the part where Republikkkans deny ever knowing a "Trump" and try to put this massive fucker behind them. To that end, we can never let them memoryhole the last decade, and the GQP must be made to pay for what they've done to this great nation. Political Siberia, like they were relegated to for the 30 years after WW2, would be a good starting point.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2024 2:47 PM

[quote]60% of the people are voting for the enemy

Wow. A documented admission that Shirtler thinks Americans are "the enemy"; says everything you need to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2024 2:49 PM

Why doesn't he just talk to his daughter and son-in-law? They could be on the stump for him!

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2024 3:14 PM

How about we Dumbo Drop his Jew smack talkin' ass into Iran or Gaza, with the other scums who love to hate on Jews?

How bout dat, fat orange bitch?

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2024 3:16 PM

Based on his false and incredibly stupid opinion.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2024 5:30 PM

Some very good people...............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2024 1:26 PM

Maybe Florida is now in play...........

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2024 1:41 PM

Translation: Jews better vote for me or I will summon my legion of angry white Christians to eliminate them.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2024 1:42 PM

That’s the last straw! Herbie—launch the space lasers.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2024 1:43 PM

I’d say the translation is something that JD Vance said explicitly at the same time as Trump’s remarks—We don’t have a democracy because there are powerful people behind the scenes pulling the strings who don’t have the people’s interests at heart. Same old shit.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2024 1:47 PM

[quote]Based on his false and incredibly stupid opinion.

Kudos to r11 for typing "based on" instead of "based off of."

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2024 2:15 PM

Love you, R11!!

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2024 2:18 PM

He’s getting ready for the first Trump-branded pogrom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2024 9:32 PM

I don’t care who he blames, just as long as he loses. And goes the fuck away for good and ever.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 3:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!