Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump and Harris to Appear at Separate Univision Town Halls With Latino Voters

I'll be watching both, anyone else?

"The Spanish-language network announced Tuesday that Trump will answer questions on Oct. 8 in Miami. Harris will participate in a similar town hall with undecided Latinos on Oct. 10 in Las Vegas..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2024 3:30 AM

Voy a deportaros a todos!

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2024 12:04 PM

Disfruta!

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2024 12:12 PM

I’d watch, but I don’t speak Latino.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2024 1:22 PM

Trump will be sending them taco kisses

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2024 2:04 PM

Remember this one?

[quote]"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people." –Dan Quayle

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 11:00 AM

Well thank you very much for having me here, I wanted to say first of all that I'm quite frankly, without a doubt, the greatest president, they're saying, the greatest in terms of what we've done for the latinos. But I don't think I've ever been asked such rude and horrible questions, you're treating me in a very nasty way frankly, but that's ok because people can see it. Millions of illegal criminals are flooding over our border with weapons that go beyond even the military. Imagine that, they're marching through the suburbs with these machine guns that you've never seen before....we have to have mass deportations now and we have to do it strongly and quite frankly our mexicans....our hispanics, and we have the best hispanics, and the fake news 'Oh, he's a racist, oh he's against the mexicans' no actually the mexicans love Trump they support me hugely and we're going to build the most beautiful camps you've ever seen but they're going to be very strong....we need to do it strongly so what is your next stupid question?

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 11:05 AM

Univision is a GOP propaganda machine as much as FOX.

Trump will have the questions in advance, he won't be fact checked or pressed to answer for anything. Acevedo is a friend of Jarvanka. If they wanted a real interview they would have used Jorge Ramos, the one and only reporter to actually challenge TSF. 2015- How would life be different if ANY OTHER FUCKING REPORTER walked out or pressed the lying asshole to answer the question?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 2:12 PM

I’m really happy that I got a chance with my friends to talk about asylums in a few days because they were really good latins, yesiree, but they are not as bad in terms as they were

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 3:22 PM

Univision says there will be no fact-checking. “We don’t think debunking that immigrants eat dogs and cats is productive for anyone,” a senior Univision official said.

Because why would you want to combat the widespread misinformation in your target audience?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2024 8:49 PM

I will have a legal statement on tomorrow’s edition of The View.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2024 9:00 PM

If you haven't decided who you are voting for at this point, you really have problems. The election cycle goes on for way too long.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2024 9:10 PM

Trump appearance will go down like a lead balloon.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2024 9:14 PM

Did he show up? His town hall was supposed to be Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2024 9:18 PM

Of course, it's not called Bivision.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2024 9:31 PM

It's on tonight at ten but my Univision channel only lists Harris.

I thought Donald loved the Spanish? He eats Taco Bowls and everything.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2024 11:19 PM

Tell you this. It's time to stop fucking around with Trump. The Governor or someone in charge needs to cancel his MSG rally and tell them it's a security risk. Because they will manufacture a "crowd" and among them will be the kind of thugs we saw in D.C. Proud Boys, Neo Nazis, militias Oathkeepers and any other kind of militant misfits they can dredge up. In fact NY needs to completely forbid anything resembling weapons into the building and arrest people and ship them by the busload to Riker s and detain them for 72 hours. Publishing names and photos.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2024 11:23 PM

OP's link says rhat it is two separate town halls, and Trump's was supposed to be Oct. 8th, two days ago, r15.

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2024 11:31 PM

kumala has cum breath

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2024 11:32 PM

R17, postponed because of Milton.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2024 11:34 PM

FUCK Univision.

Why the fuck are those assholes Televisa having anything to do with this? They’re the Morena sycophants now. They have always been the propaganda network for all those many decades that the most corrupt party in Mexico, the PRI party was in power. Now they carry water for those fucking Morena thugs. Fuck Univision.

I wonder if that’s why Jorge Ramos left. He probably loathes televisa as well.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2024 2:50 AM

As Orange Jesus tries to excuse away his January 6 insurrection, the faces of the crowd at his Univision Town Hall show they're smarter than his usual bought and paid for audiences.

"Not sure we've ever seen anything like this before. The audience at Trump's Univision town hall is visibly showing their disgust over and over for Trump as he lies about January 6."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2024 2:59 AM

Bringing up the fact that Pence isn't supporting him and he fucked up the COVID response.

"Voter: I am a Republican that’s no longer registered. Your inaction during your presidency was a little disturbing to me. What happened during January 6th and the fact that you waited so long to take action while your supporters were attacking the Capitol. Coronavirus, I thought the public was misled and many more lives could’ve been saved.. I’m curious how people close to you in your administration don’t want to support you so why would I support you? Your own VP doesn’t want to support you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2024 3:01 AM

They're all interchangeable to him, no surprise.

"Trump: Linda McMahon did a great job during COVID

(Linda McMahon resigned from Trump’s administration in 2019)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2024 3:03 AM

Was he shitting his pants while he refused to answer this question at the Univision Town Hall?

"Voter: Why did you use your influence to tell Republicans to kill the bipartisan border security bill?

Trump: *refuses to answer*"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2024 3:06 AM

Sounds like they weren’t buying his cult bullshit and good for them!

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2024 3:07 AM

It's just verbal vomiting. Nothing he says makes any sense. He's pathetic!

"Q: Given the amount of the mounting evidence of climate change, do you still believe it's a hoax?

Trump: I get awards environmental awards for the way I build it for the water, the way I use the water, the sand, the mixing of the sand and the water, I mean, many different, but I've had many awards over the years for environmental, the way I've built because you know about building, that's what you do. It's very important to me… The real global warming that we have to worry about is nuclear. The water is coming up an eighth of an inch over 300 years, the ocean is gonna rise and, you know, nobody knows if that's true or not, but they're worried about the ocean rising an eighth of an inch or a quarter of an inch in 300 years"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2024 3:22 AM

The cult is strong, my neighbor posts devotionals all day long, along with positive fibro sayings, they're both such nice people, why are they this way? I just don't get it, it's disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2024 3:23 AM

He's a useless sack of shit.

"Q: Could you explain your gun control policy to the parents of the victims of school shootings?

Trump: I could. You need guns. You need them for entertainment, for sport, and other things"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2024 3:26 AM

What.

The.

Fuck.

"Trump: Hispanics are attracted to me. So hopefully these will be extremely easy questions"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2024 3:28 AM

The translator's voice worked my nerves

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2024 3:40 AM

Stark difference.

One is a Leader, the other a joke.

"As it turns out, the same gentleman who asked Trump about January 6th last night also asked Kamala Harris a question at her Univision town hall last week.

Watch them back-to-back.

Something tells me Mr. González is undecided no more."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2024 5:19 PM

"Latinos at the Univision Town Hall WERE NOT HAVING IT!!! Here is the TRUTH about Latino voters in this election!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2024 5:28 PM

That video of Trump at the townhall was so outrageous (per usual). That Cuban daddy who asked him those questions was staring him down as Trump's answers became even more preposterous as he went on. And then they revealed the women's face lol.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2024 5:30 PM

[quote] FUCK Univision.

They performed a great service here. Any latino/latina undecided voters should watch this and see if they are still "undecided". The undecided people on the stage are (I'm sure) no longer indecisive.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2024 5:32 PM

r32, i love it

trump was probably sweating like a whore in church

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2024 5:35 PM

The several shitheads on my socials who belated daily about Biden and his "dementia" never ever make a peep about Trump and his obvious cognitive issues. They are the very same ones who also bleated incessantly about Jeffery Epstein, until the details came out and it was shown that Trump was all over the flight logs, the island, and was a child rapist many, many times over.

The type of people who excuse this kind of human excrement telling on themselves.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2024 6:06 PM

R22, I loved it when the camera panned around and showed those women sitting with their arms crossed.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2024 8:43 PM

hopefully the three norns that cut off his existence

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2024 9:49 PM

I've talked to three LatinX housekeepers in recent months and none of them said they voted.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2024 12:44 AM

You are truly doing the lord's work, R39. We thank you for your hard-hitting journalism.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2024 3:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!