Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cheryl Hines: I'm staying with RFK Jr., bitches

Cheryl's career should be joining Janet Jackson's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2024 4:57 PM

Crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2024 8:13 PM

She's a fucking car wash cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2024 8:14 PM

God, those veneers!

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2024 8:14 PM

You in danger girl!

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2024 8:15 PM

There'd better be some money in the wild animal meet market since she ain't getting any mainstream showbiz jobs. Except maybe getting cast in one of those Ben Shapiro projects or "Sound of Freedom 2."

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2024 8:15 PM

She knew what she was getting into.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2024 8:16 PM

Why would she think anyone cares at this point? Her credibility (such as it was) is shot, her career is dead & now she's just another red-assed fool. I guess she isn't hanging from the end of a noose (yet), but since she's got nothing else to lose, she may as well stay with the old juiced up perv

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2024 8:22 PM

Will never give up the ‘’Kennedy’’

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2024 8:23 PM

Oh well. It's her life.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2024 8:43 PM

Uwah-uh-oh 🎵

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2024 8:46 PM

Oh well. It's her life.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2024 8:49 PM

Flashbacks to Wendy Williams doing that pose when her rat bastard knocked up his mistress. I’ll never understand why women do that.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2024 10:16 PM

Sure you are, but is he staying with you, baby?

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2024 11:31 PM

Attention whoring is irritating

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2024 12:00 AM

Trash

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2024 12:00 AM

I've never understood this horse-faced woman's appeal.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2024 12:03 AM

The last time I saw her was when she was on the panel of the Match Game reboot with Caroline Rhea and Mario Cantone. It's not like her career has any further to drop.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2024 12:04 AM

Her performance in Bad Moms Christmas was Oscar worthy.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2024 12:11 AM

I want him to leave her for Kimberly Guilfoyle.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2024 12:14 AM

Larry David was quoted describing her as "the best person I've ever met, the one person in Hollywood who doesn't have a single enemy."

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2024 12:15 AM

the worm in his brain and the worm in her pussy have a deep connection

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2024 12:16 AM

She has those crazy eyes, and her face work is starting to fail. She knows she has no hope to stay in the spotlight but for to remain married to her Kennedy "catch." She has to know she's past her prime and looking very uggo. If I were Cheryl I would stay in the shadows. No Paris fashion week, no statement. What is she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2024 12:19 AM

"Larry David was quoted describing her as "the best person I've ever met, the one person in Hollywood who doesn't have a single enemy."

Not anymore...

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2024 12:19 AM

R20, I'm shocked. She's a cunt. She was one of the 30+ women RFK was cheating with. The revelation of which caused his then-wife to commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2024 12:22 AM

How could she stay married to that freak? What does she see in him? Just seeing the frozen roadkill would send me running.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2024 12:22 AM

R25, she thought she was going to be a Kennedy. But I'm not sure why she is STILL with him when it's clear the Kennedys all hate him.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2024 12:33 AM

She reminds me of Nancy Kissinger looks-wise.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2024 12:54 AM

Her Hollywood career is taking off like a skyrocket!

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2024 1:21 AM

[quote] Larry David was quoted describing her as "the best person I've ever met, the one person in Hollywood who doesn't have a single enemy."

No longer.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2024 1:21 AM

[quote]I'm shocked. She's a cunt. She was one of the 30+ women RFK was cheating with. The revelation of which caused his then-wife to commit suicide.

WRONG! Mary definitely knew all about cheryl. Despite being married, Bobby was carrying on in public with cheryl and bringing her to family events. That cunt cheryl used to call Mary and taunt her that she and bobby were going to get married (once he finished raking Mary over the coals during their divorce) and they were going to take the kids away from her and she'd never see them again. She knew that Mary was drinking and she didn't care. She even flew from California to Bedford, NY (where Mary lived) and went to a bunch of stores & restaurants and then posted all about it on social media. She wanted Mary to know that she was in her town. And she also tried to become friends with Mary's friends.

cheryl hines is the biggest piece of trash. She's a truly shitty person. And after Mary was dead and buried in a Kennedy family plot, cheryl had bobby exhume her body and bury her all alone on the outskirts of the cemetery. The world is a shittier place with someone like cheryl in it. I wouldn't wish cheryl on anyone. She's SCUM. He could publicly cheat on her with 50 women and she wouldn't care. All that matters to her is being a Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2024 2:12 AM

R30, wow. That is so much worse than I thought. I didn't know any of what you posted.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2024 2:21 AM

Hang in there, girl.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2024 2:25 AM

Didn't he cheat on her after the engagement and before the marriage - yet she still got married? This should be no surprise. There's better reasons to leave him than cheating.

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2024 2:29 AM

She's a pretty terrible actress. Though she worked well as Cheryl on Curb.

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2024 2:35 AM

She would be the type (looks-wise) that someone like Larry David (nerd Jewish guy) would find attractive and then put on a pedestal. Another example would be Howard Stern and his wife. Hence, he attributes all of these other great qualities to her because she has the basic blonde looks that he likes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2024 2:40 AM

" All that matters to her is being a Kennedy."

Which is odd because doesn't she has to realize that no one sees her as a "Kennedy" in the pop culture sense - Camelot, American royalty.

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2024 2:42 AM

At least Stern's wife contributes to the greater good by rescuing/rehoming cats.

Hines is a worthless twat only invested in her own shitty pr.

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2024 2:45 AM

Cheryl...You get what you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2024 3:23 AM

Maybe she's just waiting for him to die so she can collect. I wouldn't expect Cheryl to have a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2024 3:37 AM

That horse-faced b*tch is the poster child of “Beggars can’t be choosers.” If she left RFK Jr, one of the broker Kennedys, she’d have a tough time finding someone else.

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2024 8:46 AM

At least Beth Stern stays out of the limelight. People only know things about her because Howard constantly talks about her.

by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2024 8:53 AM

How do you know these things, r30?

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2024 9:11 AM

Some of what R30 related was in a recent long New Yorker profile of RFK Jr., R42. Worth reading (and quite gossipy) if you're remotely curious about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2024 9:21 AM

[quote]I'm staying with RFK Jr., bitches

Good for her! A man who had part of his brain eaten by a worm is a real catch!

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2024 9:35 AM

I did read the New Yorker article. I should have been more specific. I meant the stuff about Cheryl tormenting Mary, calling her up and telling her that she and Bobby were getting married. And showing up in Bedford and posting photos on SM.

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2024 9:59 AM

[quote]R30 Mary definitely knew all about cheryl. Despite being married, Bobby was carrying on in public with cheryl and bringing her to family events. That cunt cheryl used to call Mary and taunt her that she and bobby were going to get married (once he finished raking Mary over the coals during their divorce) and they were going to take the kids away from her and she'd never see them again. She knew that Mary was drinking and she didn't care. She even flew from California to Bedford, NY (where Mary lived) and went to a bunch of stores & restaurants and then posted all about it on social media. She wanted Mary to know that she was in her town. And she also tried to become friends with Mary's friends.

Cheryl is my spirit animal.

by Anonymousreply 46September 29, 2024 10:02 AM

I still don't believe Mary killed herself.

by Anonymousreply 47September 29, 2024 12:07 PM

I think they deserve one another and the herpes he's probably given her.

by Anonymousreply 48September 29, 2024 2:13 PM

Why do people always give women like her the benefit of the doubt or somehow think they’re trapped? It’s like Melania. Plenty of women are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2024 2:25 PM

All the Kennedys worth marrying are dead.

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2024 2:32 PM

I read that in Edie’s voice, R50.

by Anonymousreply 51September 29, 2024 2:51 PM

It’s still remnants of the olden days r49, when women weren’t viewed as being capable of anything a man can do. Cheryl is a full-tilt asshole. Larry David is also an asshole, so no surprise about how highly he thinks of her. I wonder if his opinion has moved at all during this election. If so, it would be funny if he would just say it.

by Anonymousreply 52September 29, 2024 4:34 PM

I certainly wouldn’t be holding my hand up showing THAT ring.

by Anonymousreply 53September 29, 2024 4:42 PM

As someone else pointed out, R53, beggars can't be choosers.

by Anonymousreply 54September 29, 2024 5:04 PM

Isn't she a supposedly amazing poker player? She should have SOME money stashed up. But not A-list money.

by Anonymousreply 55September 29, 2024 5:06 PM

If poker skills amount to how willing you are to debase yourself while keeping a straight face, yes, she's probably rich.

by Anonymousreply 56September 29, 2024 5:08 PM

R56, yes, very, very, VERY wealthy. Scrooge McDuck level!

by Anonymousreply 57September 29, 2024 5:13 PM

She looks like Ron Perlman.

by Anonymousreply 58September 29, 2024 8:19 PM

[quote] I certainly wouldn’t be holding my hand up showing THAT ring.

Yeah, you can hardly see that ring. It looks like a band with a bunch of small diamonds. She should at least have a larger diamond that you can actually see.

by Anonymousreply 59September 29, 2024 8:40 PM

Here's the New Yorker article, no paywall. I don't see anything in the article about Cheryl calling and tormenting Mary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 29, 2024 8:41 PM

RFK jr must be a bull in the bedroom because no way anyone sane would put up with that crazy bull shit other wise.

by Anonymousreply 61September 29, 2024 8:48 PM

Kennedy women always look the other way about affairs.

by Anonymousreply 62September 29, 2024 8:57 PM

[QUOTE]RFK jr must be a bull in the bedroom

He has admitted to taking "medically supervised" treatments of "naturally occurring" testosterone at the age of 70. Yet he advocates against live-saving vaccinations.

by Anonymousreply 63September 29, 2024 10:15 PM

At first, without enlarging the picture, I thought the wrinkly knuckle skin was part of the ring.

by Anonymousreply 64September 29, 2024 10:17 PM

R58...in makeup as Vincent.

by Anonymousreply 65September 29, 2024 10:24 PM

Curb was her only major role. With that over, not like anyone has been banging down her door to hire her.

by Anonymousreply 66September 29, 2024 10:26 PM

Cheryl Hines + Vincent = Marjorie Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 67September 29, 2024 10:27 PM

Her claws are very mannish.

by Anonymousreply 68September 29, 2024 10:29 PM

Cheryl looks like she can eat an apple through a picket fence!

by Anonymousreply 69September 29, 2024 10:36 PM

I looked at her IMBD page, R66, and there was more there than I thought. A lot (most?) is probably crap, but I was still surprised by the actual number of roles. She was in 57 episodes of something called Suburgatory. More recently she was in 6 episodes of The Flight Attendant on HBO. I watched the first few episodes but stopped, so I never saw her, or don't remember her.

by Anonymousreply 70September 29, 2024 10:38 PM

Yes really. “Kennedy” today does not engender the same feeling as it did twenty and more years ago. I’m sorry to say it.

by Anonymousreply 71October 1, 2024 6:35 AM

R42, R60, I remember when it happened. You shouldn't be so damned lazy. You should try googling it instead of repeatedly asking the same stupid question, as if I'm lying

by Anonymousreply 72October 1, 2024 9:24 AM

An accusation like that does not make you look trustworthy in the least, r72. It's incumbent on you to verify your conventions, even rather slightly.

by Anonymousreply 73October 1, 2024 9:32 AM

Did she end up with a shitty ring because he bought one for the other 37 side pieces?

That thing looks like it's going to end up being cubic zirconia -- why show it off?

by Anonymousreply 74October 1, 2024 10:23 AM

“ got married to RFK Jr. and all I got was herpes and an invisible ring!”

by Anonymousreply 75October 1, 2024 10:28 AM

She’s like, “We’ve already been promised a place in the bunker. With a Peleton.”

by Anonymousreply 76October 1, 2024 12:36 PM

She's the kind of woman who would marry that lunatic.

Of COURSE she'll continue on her life course, one way or another.

(shudder)

by Anonymousreply 77October 1, 2024 12:40 PM

Just think: she's condemned to a lifetime of having to socialize only with Tulsi, Kellyanne, Marsha Blackburn, and the likes. Not exactly the Hollywood crowd she wants to be a part of. That's sufficient punishment.

by Anonymousreply 78October 1, 2024 3:58 PM

And it's not like she's that liked by her new social circle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 1, 2024 4:00 PM

She's probably leaked this. In the end, she'll continue being spineless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 8, 2024 1:54 AM

Nobody finds her interesting.

by Anonymousreply 81October 8, 2024 6:38 PM

She'll never leave him. No one attached the feed bag as tightly or feeds her apples by hand, the way Bobby does.

by Anonymousreply 82October 8, 2024 6:51 PM

She won't leave. She is basically a Trumper now. How disgusting and utterly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 83October 8, 2024 6:52 PM

She was SO good in Curb. But someone on the Olivia Nuzzi thread said they actually met her at a lunch and she is uncharismatic and dumb as a box of rocks. Makes you wonder how Larry David was able to coax such a good performance out of her? Obviously she has never and will never achieve anything further.

by Anonymousreply 84October 8, 2024 7:02 PM

I don't know if she's a Trumper, but she probably enjoys the perks of being a Kennedy, whatever that means these days and with this crazy ass version of a Kennedy. But if she stays, she should just admit she's basically in an open marriage. She probably knows that already, and has known for years, but this makes it obvious, and if nothing else she should feel free to fuck around like he does.

by Anonymousreply 85October 8, 2024 7:03 PM

Cheryl David, the wife character, used to piss me off constantly. She was so bitchy. They were so incompatible. I always was siding with Larry whenever they beefed. She plays unlikeable well.

by Anonymousreply 86October 8, 2024 7:04 PM

I'm sure she realized all the time she put into being a Kennedy...And she is a bit.old to be starting over

by Anonymousreply 87October 8, 2024 7:04 PM

She's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 88October 8, 2024 7:05 PM

I did not remotely find her performance in Curbed to be compelling. She was by far the worst improv comedian of the entire cast. She would just kind of grope around for lines and usually come up with an exasperated, "wh-what do you mean, Larry?" Her scene partners always had to do the heavy lifting.

by Anonymousreply 89October 8, 2024 7:47 PM

^*Curb

by Anonymousreply 90October 8, 2024 7:51 PM

And how she received multiple Emmy nominations is lost on me...

by Anonymousreply 91October 8, 2024 8:07 PM

Not surprising,

by Anonymousreply 92October 8, 2024 8:32 PM

"I did not remotely find her performance in Curbed to be compelling."

Because she's a fucking car wash cunt.

by Anonymousreply 93October 8, 2024 8:33 PM

That's why Cheryl Hines was so good in Curb. Because she really IS a car wash cunt, and so when finally Suzie calls her that, it is thrillingly cathartic for us all.

by Anonymousreply 94October 8, 2024 8:35 PM

I’ve told this story before on DL, but worth repeating. I own a few rental cottages in a resort town. A rich guy rented from me for a year while building a mansion in the water. Really nice guy.

He went to Brown with Bobby’s dead wife and one of his sisters. Kari I think. He was good friends with Mary and knew the Kennedys thru the Kennedy sister.

He said Mary was an amazing person and that Bobby is a piece of shit who gaslit Mary for years and he holds him personally responsible for her suicide.

by Anonymousreply 95October 8, 2024 9:43 PM

It truly sucks when people (and yeah, generally guys) can't simply admit they don't believe in monogamy, that they want to fuck around all the fucking time. It would be better all around if those people would just admit it, better for everybody they know, instead of this relentless horseshit of pretending they want to be in a monogamous marriage.

by Anonymousreply 96October 8, 2024 11:59 PM

“Housemaid…bring me the axxxxxxe…!!!”

by Anonymousreply 97October 9, 2024 12:10 AM

RFK Jr was cruel to Mary. Sociopathic levels of cruelty. He may as well have murdered her himself. To think he psychologically and financially tortured the mother of his own children as he did...how is he allowed to roam the streets? How is he not cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 98October 9, 2024 12:17 AM

R89, she was worse than Jeff Garlin? All he ever did was repeat whatever Larry said.

by Anonymousreply 99October 9, 2024 9:41 PM

[quote]RFK Jr was cruel to Mary. Sociopathic levels of cruelty. He may as well have murdered her himself. To think he psychologically and financially tortured the mother of his own children as he did...how is he allowed to roam the streets? How is he not cancelled?

That bitch cheryl, was in on all the cruelty with RFK Jr. That vile cunt taunted Mary by phone, email, text & social media.

by Anonymousreply 100October 9, 2024 10:19 PM

Ethel on her way out-Poor Ethel the last from that era.

by Anonymousreply 101October 10, 2024 3:24 PM

[quote] She was SO good in Curb

I hated her character. And that was long before any of this RFK Jr. stuff started happening.

by Anonymousreply 102October 10, 2024 3:30 PM

[quote]Ethel on her way out-Poor Ethel the last from that era.

I'm still alive doofus.

by Anonymousreply 103October 10, 2024 3:31 PM

This cunt’s antics killed Ethel.

by Anonymousreply 104October 10, 2024 3:45 PM

Oh yeah, sorry Jon Benet. I-I mean Joan Bennett. You still matter? Yes-you still matter!

by Anonymousreply 105October 10, 2024 11:39 PM

janet said nothing wrong. that Indian cocksucker is not African American,.

by Anonymousreply 106October 10, 2024 11:43 PM

Can't wait to see how the family humiliates RFKJ and Cheryl during the upcoming funeral events. It will be brutal.

by Anonymousreply 107October 11, 2024 11:35 AM

Can someone post anything that supports the statement that Cheryl taunted Mary directly via texts and phone calls? I did a search and only found the article below, which, despite the headline, is pretty benign. Kennedy and Mary were divorced by this time, so I guess I don’t see any issue? Since it’s a Daily Mail article, I’ll post it in the next post.

But I believe Kennedy gaslit his wife and was responsible for her suicide. The guy is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 108October 11, 2024 11:57 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 11, 2024 11:58 AM

She looks like a puppet-faced MONKEY!!!

by Anonymousreply 110October 11, 2024 12:04 PM

She’s really not attractive. Has that horse-faced appearance that all the Kennedys seem to prefer.

by Anonymousreply 111October 11, 2024 2:09 PM

R106 needs to be FF’d for the vile comments/lies.

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2024 2:32 PM

The trolls are getting desperate, r112. That was r106’s only DL post. And what a pathetic attempt at trolling. Just piss poor, r106.

by Anonymousreply 113October 11, 2024 2:41 PM

Totally forgot RFK Jr accused two innocents to get his murderous cousin out of prison-Michael Skakel murdered beautiful Martha Moxley 1975.

by Anonymousreply 114October 11, 2024 3:00 PM

What a sweet girl Martha was-just started watching the Laura Coates series-Oxygen

by Anonymousreply 115October 11, 2024 3:06 PM

She has Michele Bachmann eyes.

by Anonymousreply 116October 11, 2024 4:37 PM

Excuse me…”Career”?

by Anonymousreply 117October 11, 2024 5:25 PM

The photo of RFK Jr and Cheryl with Glen Close on Glen's birthday, when Glen had originally (supposedly) been such a good friend of Mary's, disturbs me deeply. One presumes that Mary was not invited? That after Mary and Bobby's separation, Glen abandoned Mary in favor of staying in the Kennedy's circle? It makes Glen look so shallow and cunty. Just so shitty.

by Anonymousreply 118October 11, 2024 6:58 PM

Shocked, R118?

by Anonymousreply 119October 11, 2024 7:21 PM

She looks like Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 120October 11, 2024 7:24 PM

She looks like she's wearing Faye Dunaway's dentures in the OP pic.

by Anonymousreply 121October 11, 2024 7:41 PM

R118 - GLENN Close

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2024 4:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!