Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother 26 - Part 3

Let the Games continue! When Part 2 is full.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2024 11:32 PM

Link to Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2024 10:45 PM

At the risk of repeating myself... Chelsie deserves to win. Cam deserves 2nd place for being loyal and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2024 10:52 PM

At the risk of repeating myself too... I just don't believe that Chelsie and Makensy will take each other to the final, at some point at least one of them will take a shot at the other. They both would be a lock to win over everyone else except each other.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2024 11:11 PM

Make-up helps Mackensey - an awful lot.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2024 12:05 AM

Crazy eyes. Fuck off you FAT cow Angela!

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2024 1:18 AM

Makensy won the veto. Kimo and Rubina are her noms. If she were smart, she’d save one of those losers and put up Chelsie or Cam. But she’s not smart and will finish in third our fourth place.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2024 2:13 AM

I’m over this season. Too many duds.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2024 3:00 AM

Mak is counting on winning the comps to get her to the end.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 2:25 PM

[quote] Mak is counting on winning the comps to get her to the end.

That was also Tucker's game plan.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 8:40 PM

This season is slogging to the finish line. Just give the remaining idiots a participation trophy on Thursday night, and be done with this season. It won't go down in the books as being 'memorable'.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 10:11 PM

Angela was the only interesting player. What a dud season.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 12:05 AM

I saw this and had to post because I couldn’t agree more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 12:29 AM

Big Brother needs to go back to starting late June, early July. They need to wrap the show up by the end of September like they used to. It’s a summer show. At this point of the year, it’s fall and I’m over it …

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2024 6:07 AM

I couldn’t make it through two hours. Who was evicted?

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 4:13 AM

The lumpy slug, personified — Kimo

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 5:42 AM

That was excruciating, and then came the interview with Julie. Flames!

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 7:55 AM

Kimo has been up on the block for half the season. It couldn't have been that much of a surprise to him.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 8:10 AM

Last night's episode was the absolute worst. No need for this to drag on for two hours.

I was hoping when the camera was on Rubina's father and sister, her sister would've asked her 'How big was Tucker's erect cock ? And did it taste good when you were sucking him under the blankets while America watched on TV ?'

Mackenseeee looked like she came from a family of store mannequins. The most uninterested, unenthusiastic trio ever on TV cheering a contestant on. Her dad is handsome, her mother rather pretty and her brother fugly.

Who was the white dude standing in the middle of the group shot of Chelsie's family ?

Like Cam himself, his father wasn't memorable or consequential.

And the less said about Kimo's brother, the better.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 12:01 PM

It is bad enough that CBS is ditching the Wednesday night episodes of Big Brother but to do it for that stupid show the Summit. I hope the ratings for that show suck, what little I watched of it was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 3:52 PM

R18 MJs soulmate looks like someone Leah would crush on.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 5:15 PM

HOH: Chelsie

NOM: Makensy + Cam

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2024 8:21 PM

What?

Jezebel!

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2024 8:56 PM

Back door Rubina. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2024 9:08 PM

What difference does it make to “back door” her? They all play for the veto, and whoever wins decides who goes home.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2024 9:15 PM

[quote]Back door Rubina. Duh.

I did.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2024 9:30 PM

R24 At this stage, to earn points with jurors. People who make “big” moves are usually rewarded by the jury. Back dooring Rubina might be considered a big move? Alas, I don’t have a lot of faith that anyone in the jury will prioritize strategy. You know Kimo will vote against whomever evicts Rubina, T’Kor, and himself. I think Chelsie will walk away with the grand prize. I just hope to god that Angela wins nothing.

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2024 1:04 AM

Jokers has a poll about who will win America's Favorite Player and so far Tucker is running away with it at 56% second place is Leah with 24% no one else has above 10%

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2024 1:10 AM

Makensy won POV so it will either be Cam or Rubina going home. She hasn't use it yet but she will on herself.

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2024 4:19 PM

It will be 'Ruby' packing her bags. Chelsie will rather sit next to another female or another PoC and show how she was the better player. She will tell them she masterminded every move - and she did. She should win.

As for Tucker, he will get my vote as favorite only if he releases a jerk-off video of himself before the week is up. Let him earn that money.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2024 4:30 PM

[quote] Chelsie will rather sit next to another female or another PoC and show how she was the better player.

But Chelsie won't be the one deciding, Makensy will be the only one to vote on who to evict.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2024 4:36 PM

Like Mackensy will make her choice without Chelsie telling her who to vote for ? It's Chelsie's HoH.

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2024 4:38 PM

If Chelsie makes it to the final 2, she wins, but the others will know that.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2024 4:43 PM

R32 Chelsie will indeed make it to the final 2, and yes - she will win the season. And I can't wait until that so this season will be in the books and we can hope for a better cast of idiots next summer. Maybe they will surprise us and cast a hot, muscled, straight-acting gay guy for a change.

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2024 7:01 PM

The final three ALL play for HOH correct? Because if otherwise, Mackensy is fucked. Cam is most assuredly not winning. And whoever wins between the two women is taking Cam to the finale. I mean they would be absolutely stupid not to.

by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2024 7:01 PM

I believe Mackensie is going to stay true to her word and take Chelsie to the final two (if she wins) because of 'girl power' and all that. She won't take Cam over her. If Chelsie wins, she can take either one of them and know she will win - her argument will be how she has run the show since the fourth week or so, without anyone realizing she was doing this. Magnificent strategy on her part.

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2024 7:07 PM

Cam is one of the biggest duds I’ve ever seen on the show. Boring, sucks at challenges and seemingly has zero strategy other than aligning with his friends.

by Anonymousreply 36October 6, 2024 7:35 PM

Cam hasn’t helped his alliance with anything other than being a vote - no comp wins, no social strategy, nothing, no ideas.

by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2024 7:57 AM

He did fill out the back of those purple pants, though.

by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2024 8:03 AM

Cam mentioned he had to win the HoH or the PoV this week for his 'game'. What game is he playing ? I haven't seen any game play from him in the past two months. What pisses me off is if someone takes him to the end, he will win money for second place. And all for doing nothing but showing off his chest every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2024 11:45 AM

I can’t even see his chest because it’s covered in tattoos. As I said, he brings nothing.

by Anonymousreply 40October 7, 2024 11:47 AM

Yes, the tattoos are pretty hideous on him covering all his chest. However, when his shirt is off, he has the most beautiful and suckable nipples I've ever seen on a guy.

by Anonymousreply 41October 7, 2024 11:54 AM

[quote]And all for doing nothing but showing off his chest every now and then.

And that horn on his left shoulder. What IS that?

by Anonymousreply 42October 7, 2024 5:49 PM

Did Chelsie really get in the fetal position on the floor in front of the others and cry when she won HoH ? The last three she won she stomped around, threw something down and yelled 'Yes! Yes! That's what I'm tellin' you !"

by Anonymousreply 43October 7, 2024 10:58 PM

I started Part 1 and Part 2 – but, could not imagine a Part 3 on this show. I must say, I bailed when Andrea left. Maybe next time.

by Anonymousreply 44October 7, 2024 11:05 PM

Andrea? Who's that R44 ?

by Anonymousreply 45October 7, 2024 11:13 PM

I think R44 meant Angela.

by Anonymousreply 46October 7, 2024 11:33 PM

I miss Tucker.

by Anonymousreply 47October 7, 2024 11:56 PM

Miss Tucker says Hey Gurl

by Anonymousreply 48October 7, 2024 11:59 PM

Still no Tucker peen pics? Disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2024 2:25 AM

Joseph’s video store in Tampa is so not going to survive Milton. I wonder if he will still appear on Finale Night,

by Anonymousreply 50October 8, 2024 4:18 AM

[quote] Joseph’s video store in Tampa is so not going to survive Milton. I wonder if he will still appear on Finale Night,

I am pretty sure to get paid, house guests must show up for all of the shows required, so unless Joseph is sweep out to sea he will be there.

by Anonymousreply 51October 8, 2024 1:10 PM

[quote] I started Part 1 and Part 2 – but, could not imagine a Part 3 on this show. I must say, I bailed when Andrea left.

(Andrea) Angela was evicted around post 548 in thread two. You don't have a very vivid imagination.

by Anonymousreply 52October 8, 2024 1:22 PM

When's the finale? I'm it's this Thursday, I'll likely miss it due to the hurricane's likely knocking my power out.

Gee, it would be such a shame if I miss the finale of this exciting, memorable, amazingly suspenseful season!

by Anonymousreply 53October 8, 2024 10:19 PM

Finale night is this Sunday - October 13.

This Thursday is when the final houseguest is ousted.

by Anonymousreply 54October 8, 2024 10:30 PM

I've never seen BB cut down to two episodes a week as it approaches the finale. They must know it really sucks too. When they showed the Jury house, I was like, there is 50% of all of the personality this season with the other 50% sitting at home.

by Anonymousreply 55October 9, 2024 6:13 PM

R55 Even that personality was lacking. This season, not just the players, was a huge dud. Easily the worst season since the racist season. I don’t want insane people. I want interesting people, interesting challenges, interesting twists, not whatever this season was. It needs to go away for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2024 12:59 AM

The whole 'Ainsley / AI ' thing really took away from the season. Big mistake.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2024 1:12 AM

[quote]The whole 'Ainsley / AI ' thing really took away from the season. Big mistake.

Nothing could be worse television than last year's opener which had contestants laying on the ground holding on to a rope and trying not to get pulled into the "abyss" for ten minutes. It looked like they were all taking naps. You could even hear the panic in Julie's voice as she attempted to make something so utterly boring into something somewhat tension filled and exciting. It was hilarious how stupid of an idea it was to put something like that on TV.

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2024 9:43 AM

And I did think the Janky Week was torturous enough to justify a 750k grand prize. That must have been absolutely horrible. And I still can't believe Angela stood for nine fucking hours in one spot and Leah the winner stood for ten. That is insane and must be a record. I can't imagine that. They needed more physical and endurance driven comps this year. And they needed to have at least 1 live HOH competition. The viewers want to see that happen live - not some edited version that just goes on and on like a Veto competition. All I ended up doing is trying to follow the narrative of the edited comps to see who they focused on to guess the winner.

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2024 9:49 AM

I DVRd every episode this season, as I always do each summer. I FF through most of the episodes, except the Thursday night eps where I do watch the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2024 11:31 AM

I do think they made some decent changes to the game this year. They could have just executed it better. I did like the three nomination idea with a live showdown between those nominated. It got ride of the inevitable, overly used, backdoor originally devised by Nakomis almost twenty years ago, for the first part of the season. It also made people show their cards much sooner by forcing them to name three nominees. They needed to have two double eviction nights to thin our the herd sooner. And I think diary room manipulations to save Angela were a bit heavy handed. All of a sudden contestants would emerge with these "ideas" as to why keeping Angela would benefit their game. Although I can see why they did it, she was good television. There were just too many people this season who couldn't win comps. That's why you had the same HOHs three, four times. That was boring. And people are playing for 750K, you definitely need more endurance challenge, punishments. And as an interesting side note, it doesn't seem like anyone smokes anymore on the show.

by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2024 1:47 PM

I liked Janky World.

by Anonymousreply 62October 10, 2024 1:53 PM

Final episodes of Big Brother 26 on CBS:

Thurs, 10/3 @ 8PM – 2-hr episode

Sun, 10/6 @ 10 PM ET/PT – special time

Thurs, 10/10 @ 8 PM ET/PT

Fri, 10/11 @ 8PM ET/PT – Memory Lane

Sun, 10/13 @ 9:00 PM ET/PT – Finale episode

Big Brother 26 finale event on Sunday, October 13th with a 90-minute episode starting at 8:30/7:30c.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 10, 2024 3:17 PM

[quote]backdoor originally devised by Nakomis almost twenty years ago

I miss those days - back when the show wasn't manipulated by Alison Groedner, when the contestants had imagination and personality - and actually cooked up great schemes, and the show was 'must see summer TV'.

by Anonymousreply 64October 10, 2024 9:30 PM

[quote] Fri, 10/11 @ 8PM ET/PT – Memory Lane

I can’t wait!

by Anonymousreply 65October 10, 2024 9:32 PM

I liked Janky World, too.

These missing episodes the last week or 2 have killed any momentum the show had.

by Anonymousreply 66October 10, 2024 11:37 PM

You think the show had momentum this season ? Really ?

by Anonymousreply 67October 10, 2024 11:44 PM

Julie's dressed like she's going to teach a night school class after the show.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2024 12:13 AM

Kimo made the puckered asshole facial expression too many times for me

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2024 12:20 AM

The best part of the season was the whole cut scenes of Kimo constantly eating.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2024 1:30 AM

It would be great if Cam wins and chooses Chelsie over the Jen Aniston look-alike named Mackensy. Then she would realize that she should have picked Rubina.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2024 1:50 AM

If I was locked in a house with someone who chewed with their mouth open and smacked their food, they wouldn't come out alive.

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2024 4:23 AM

Any rational person who was fighting for 750k would have chosen Rubina over Cam. That definitely had to be some diary room cajoling. I mean she doesn't have to worry about two jury votes yet, she still has two people in the house to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2024 10:22 PM

Agree. It seemed like a bad choice. She attributed it to loyalty, but what does she owe Cam?

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2024 11:02 PM

Cam is all but certain to choose Chelsie over her. Rubina probably would have chosen her. But neither of them has a prayer of winning HoH. If she wins, she better not take Chelsie. That would be dumb. In the event she wins and dumps Chelsie, Cam is probably safer than Rubina.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2024 11:06 PM

Final 2:

Chelsie v. Cam — Chelsie wins Chelsie v. Makensy — Chelsie wins Makensy v. Cam — Cam wins

Makensy’s best chance was to take Rubina over Cam, then win the final HoH and evict Chelsie and go up against Rubina. She keeps going on about Rubina’s lock on jury votes, but it doesn’t work that way. The jurors reward good game play. But since Makensy was a recruit, she probably never watched BB before.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2024 1:13 AM

BB is starting to remind me of when they began integrating professional sports. Once black people started playing basketball, it was a wrap for white folks. When was the last time there was a white BB winner? Four years ago? Chelsie is a great game player, who started at the bottom, up against a decent cast full of BB fans.

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2024 8:49 AM

I think Mackensy will win.

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2024 11:36 AM

Chelsie will win. Once she's facing the voters, she will let them know how she manipulated each one of their evictions 'with no blood on my hands' - and they will see that was great game play to get to the winner's circle. If she's sitting next to Mackensy, she will let her know how she controlled every one of Mackensy's HOH and POV decisions.

If Cam is sitting in the Top 2, the only way he can save his game and have a chance of winning is if he takes out his BBC and masturbates to ejaculation. That won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2024 2:00 PM

How can Chelsie win? Isn’t her Aunt Julie the host of the show?

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2024 3:03 PM

So it’s Chelsie vs Makenay for the final HoH. I want Chelsie to pick Cam for F2 and then she loses. And I want Mskensy to pick Cam for F2 and say to Chelsie “I didn’t come in here to end up like Cody.”

by Anonymousreply 81October 13, 2024 8:35 PM

Will Angela break down in tears when she doesn't win AFP?

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2024 1:03 AM

^Wrong thread. Oopsie.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2024 1:14 AM

Not Wrong Thread OOpsie R83. What you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2024 1:27 AM

Damn. It looks like that sanctimonious sack of shit Chelsie is going to win.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2024 2:03 AM

IF the jokers poll is correct Tucker will win the AFP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2024 2:04 AM

Aww... Cam looks so sad.

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2024 2:18 AM

Predictions T'kor, Cam, Quinn, Rubina, Kimo all vote for Chelsie.

Angela, Leah vote for Makensy

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2024 2:23 AM

Joseph is definitely high on something.

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2024 2:46 AM

I don't think I have ever been so happy to see the end of a season come.

by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2024 2:54 AM

Well, Mackensie ended up like Cody.

If she picked Cam to sit next to her, she would be the winner.

by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2024 2:56 AM

WTF is Tucker on tonight ?

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2024 2:57 AM

Anyone else notice they didn't talk to Kenny at all tonight ? Why was he there ?

Matt looks great - so does Cedric.

DO they know they have a big gay fan base these days ?

Does Cedric know his jizz shots leaked all over the internet ?

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2024 3:00 AM

Thank God they brought Jankie back for one last song! I really missed that stupid thing whatever it was.

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2024 3:12 AM

T’kor looked very stoic when Julie announced that Kamala Harris was the new presidential candidate. I would think she’d be elated.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2024 3:45 AM

I noticed that about her, too, when she was listening to Julie's update.

Speaking of Julie, she looked like a hostess at PF Chang's tonight in that ugly blue gown.

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2024 3:51 AM

Angela showed that she is a garbage person and deserves whatever is waiting for her.

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2024 4:20 AM

Most revealing line of the night: “I didn’t come here for the money; I came for the experience.” Makensey.

She could afford to be noble.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2024 4:27 AM

The way Cam minced around the house, are we sure he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2024 4:31 AM

Thank god Angela didn’t win anything.

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2024 5:57 AM

Angela continued to be a cunt toward Matt for no real reason. She's not only has no self-awareness, but that just affirms she must be intolerable in real life.

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2024 7:51 AM

Why in the world did Mackensie (sp?) choose Chelsie? How stupid!

This is only my third season I've watched and even I knew Chelsie would win in a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2024 8:52 AM

She chose the noble loss, which happens sometimes. I have to assume they both knew they'd win against Cam.

by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2024 8:59 AM

I just wanted someone to call Matt "Crazy Eyes."

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2024 10:47 AM

[quote]Angela continued to be a cunt toward Matt for no real reason.

No there is a reason - same reason why she wanted him out of the house ASAP : she's intimidated and afraid of hot, younger men. She can't relate, so she becomes defensive.

I have a feeling she never dated or was friends with someone who looked and acted like Matt (handsome hunk with a winning personality) ever in her 55 years on earth. They never gave her the right time of day. So she's intimidated by them, and becomes defensive. I'm certain she's like this in real life, at her real estate office with younger handsome agents around. Matt even offered her a hug and she didn't want one - she's never been hugged by a guy like him before, and didn't know how to react.

She ignored Cam for what we can see (and Cam ignored her - Cam was hunky, but no winning personality like Matt), and she was nice to Tucker when she saw he was running the house (again, Tucker was hunky but was a nut in the house, and she can deal with crazy people). This is why she got along well with these two, and was intimidated by Matt.

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2024 12:09 PM

Good analysis r105. Spot on.

by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2024 1:32 PM

I loved when, during the roundtable, Taylor told Angela, "It's not all about you, Angela." She laughed maniacally and then you could see that it took several moments for her to realize that people did not like her. From then on, she put on a fake smile but you could tell her mind was chewing on that.

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2024 1:54 PM

But she was a finalist for America’s favorite. Some people like her.

by Anonymousreply 108October 14, 2024 1:57 PM

Matt and winning personality? He looked crazy and seemed fake. Typical douchebro.

by Anonymousreply 109October 14, 2024 2:49 PM

Matt does come across as a typical douchebro, but “crazy?” Nah.

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2024 2:57 PM

People who like cunt Angela, please explain your awful taste.

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2024 3:55 PM

She doee a great Jennifer Coolidge imitation. Better than Chloe Fineman on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2024 5:09 PM

[quote] People who like cunt Angela, please explain your awful taste.

I didn't like Angela but the argument for liking her was she made the season more interesting. Which there is an argument for, but that is like claiming that Trump makes politics more interesting. I just don't care for that type of interesting.

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2024 8:26 PM

FUCK “noble.” Makensy shouldn’t have been on this damn show if she didn’t care about winning or getting the money. CBS should be pissed. They’d better screen the applicants a tad better next year.

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2024 8:57 PM

I was going to say that Makensy lost because churchy people are stupid and can't think logically. But then I realized that Chelsie is very religious too. But then again, I don't judge black people for being religious.

by Anonymousreply 115October 14, 2024 9:05 PM

I thought Chelsie came across as a conceited asshole.

by Anonymousreply 116October 14, 2024 9:23 PM

Makensy chose to lose. Just like Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 117October 14, 2024 9:24 PM

I’m glad Kimo will never be seen on my TV again.

by Anonymousreply 118October 14, 2024 9:24 PM

[quote]I just wanted someone to call Matt "Crazy Eyes."

They really should call him Crazy Teeth.

by Anonymousreply 119October 14, 2024 10:12 PM

[quote]But then I realized that Chelsie is very religious too. But then again, I don't judge black people for being religious.

So you only judge non-black people for being religious ? Why is that ? Why judge anyone ?

[quote]I didn't like Angela but the argument for liking her was she made the season more interesting.

That 'interesting' wore off quickly - by the second week. Tucker's sense of 'crazy' made the show interesting, mainly because he realized it wasn't all about him. Angela never reached that level. Plus, he was strategically invested in the game - which Angela wasn't. Angela was just the house abnormality.

by Anonymousreply 120October 14, 2024 10:32 PM

If ever there was a movie biopic on Jennifer Aniston, Mackensy has already won the role. Half the time I thought she was doing an imitation of her during each episode.

by Anonymousreply 121October 14, 2024 10:49 PM

What’s this about jizz shots, R93?

by Anonymousreply 122October 14, 2024 11:12 PM

R122 When the show started, Cedric's "private" videos came out all over the internet of him naked with a hard-on, and then shooting his load. I think they were meant for a private viewer (the girl he was seeing at the time) but somehow got leaked out all over the internet the first few weeks he was on the show. (Very impressive - big dick with a heavy load). Now they are hard to find - somehow, they were all taken down. Good luck finding them.

by Anonymousreply 123October 14, 2024 11:37 PM

It wasn’t just jacking off, Cedric had several fuck videos too.

by Anonymousreply 124October 15, 2024 8:48 PM

R124, did Porn Stache Joseph make an appearance in said videos?

by Anonymousreply 125October 15, 2024 8:59 PM

They were a bunch of different lucky chicks r125

by Anonymousreply 126October 15, 2024 10:00 PM

Someone saved those Cedric videos. Can't believe they'd be hard to find somewhere. I can't find them though...hehe.

by Anonymousreply 127October 15, 2024 10:07 PM

Cedric fucked like a jackhammer in those videos - how did I forget about those ? I think in one video the girl performed oral on him, too.

These days, he has thousands of gay guys jerking off to him now. Wonder if he will be smart enough to embrace this, and make money off of us horny guys ? So many opportunities...

by Anonymousreply 128October 15, 2024 11:00 PM

R128 go take a cold shower

by Anonymousreply 129October 15, 2024 11:25 PM

R129 They don't help. I tried it. Many times - but the thought of Cedric jizzing off keeps me horny.

Thanks for the suggestion, though !

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2024 11:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!