Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Autumn Breeze

The winds of change have blown through the city of Port Charles.

Samantha McCall is scheduled to meet and untimely demise, now that Kelly Monaco has been fired.

There's a mini Pine Valley reunion taking place, ahead of the All My Children Christmas movie, with Tad Martin back as Martin Grey, Maria Santos Grey still in town as Natalia Rogers-Ramirez, Babe Carey awaking soon as a comatose Lesley Lu Spencer- better known as Lulu.

There was almost an As The World Turns reunion of sorts, with Jennifer Landon as Lulu and Van Hansis as Lucas Jones, joining the unsinkable talent Maura West.

Prodigal son Lucky Spencer has returned, proving to be more of his father's son as the day is long. Aiden has also grown up practically overnight.

Anna/Jason and Willow/Drew are succumbing to their desires, yet how long will they be able to keep fighting temptations?

The color of leaves aren't the only things changing in Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2024 3:31 AM

Bookmarked since this thread was made prior to seeing another one already in progress. 😁

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2024 1:42 PM

How did they do the Sasha reveal?

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 8:44 PM

R2 Felicia ran into Holly, who happened to be looking at a Deception ad campaign featuring Cody and Sasha. Felicia informed Holly that Cody was Mac's son, along with other things about Cody before telling her that he's Sasha's boyfriend. Holly went to the Quartermaine's; Sasha answered the door. Holly mentioned Sasha's campaign, Sasha replied something to the effect of, What are you doing here, mother?

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 10:12 PM

Have Sasha and Cody done the deed, or have they just been engaged in heavy petting?

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 10:59 PM

Is there another thread in progress? A link would be helpful.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 11:21 PM

Cody saved Sasha from the asylum a year ago.

Have they been stuck at holding hands that long?

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 11:23 PM

Sasha's been on canvas and motherless for 6 years. Garbage twist.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 11:29 PM

It doesn't sound like Emma Samms was on set for very long.

Is Holly just going to swoop by the Q's, tell Sasha not to do the dirty with Cody as he's her cousin, Robert is her daddy and Mac is her uncle. Then just "Cheerio and Toodle Pip" out of PC?

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 11:33 PM

Honestly this would have been better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 12:08 AM

Who would care about Celia’s daughter any more than they did about jimmy lees son?

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 12:29 AM

R4 😆 😆 no they haven't done the deed, heavy rubbing with kissing, hand holds.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 4:06 AM

R6 Yes 😆 the explanation being they were always interrupted somehow because of their family ties. However, this was not always in the works; Sasha's history went through many rewrites. She was almost a Cassadine, Nina's cousin or actual daughter, then the daughter of Cyrus before now Holly's.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 4:45 AM

R8 Pretty much 😆 although this now gives a reason for Holly to pop in and out of town more when Robert is off canvas. Especially with Ethan currently not around, at least for now

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 5:04 AM

Link to previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 5:10 AM

R5 The previous was in progress though it's now closed.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 5:12 AM

I wonder when Kelly's last episode will air. She is now promising to give "a proper statement to set the record straight".

I realllly don't think she wants to go to another soap and actually have to work and act and look alive. She wants a comfy retirement nest egg from ABC. As if she's the only long-time soap actor to ever be written out.

Her rabid fans are crying that her voice is trembling in her scenes and how awful that ABC has done this to her. I don't see or hear any trembling, she seems like the same old raspy voice, low energy Sam to me.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 11:24 AM

R12 - Wasn't Sasha supposed to be adopted as a child? Did she even know Holly as her birth mother?

And poor Sasha, she can't swing a cat without hitting a relative she's fucked. She truly is Celia, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 12:13 PM

Did Holly at least send flowers when Sasha's baby died or when her husband died or when she was in the looney bin?

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 12:15 PM

Haven't watched in years -- who married Sasha and died?

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2024 12:19 PM

Brando Corbin, Sonny's cousin, married Sasha. He was killed by hook killer Heather.

Brando was played by actor Johnny Wactor who was killed in L.A. recently.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2024 12:47 PM

Speaking of Brando being killed by hook killer, why isn't Sasha protesting Heather's release?

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2024 12:55 PM

I initially liked Kate Mansi as Kristina but I've since changed my mind.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2024 1:00 PM

Who decided Robert has chemistry with Diane and her teenage Justin Bieber hairdo? They are mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2024 1:11 PM

I can’t stand Diane and that god awful wig. Don’t get me started on her line delivery. She calls that acting??

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2024 4:23 PM

R17 Sasha and her brother iirc were raised by their grandmother. The adoption mention that you're referencing was when Valentin and Sasha made that part up to fool Nina; Sasha was supposedly a Gilmore. She acknowledged Holly as her mother yesterday, although never before since this is a rewrite.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2024 4:26 PM

Now speculation is that Cyrus offs Sam so LuluBabe can happily resume her life with Dante.

First he messed with her ventilator to take her out of her hopeless misery but when she survives due to donor, he wants to insure her happiness. Warped savior complex.

I know Jeff Kober is recurring but is he perhaps tired of the gig?

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2024 4:48 PM

R21 Good question, however, since this is Heather's redemption arc, Sasha would have to play the heavy, which is more than likely why she's not involved.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2024 4:54 PM

R28 😆 now I have Justin Beiber's Baby stuck in my head.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2024 4:55 PM

That was meant for R23 at R28

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2024 4:56 PM

*Justin Bieber. Between that comparison and The Beatles, its hard to not see anything else now 😆

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2024 5:01 PM

R26 Carmina Monaco is busy retweeting that speculation as well.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2024 5:02 PM

I got it from Soap Dirt on youtube but Carmina would know best!

It would fit in with Kelly lamenting "it doesn't make sense".

If Carmina is prematurely tweeting actual spoilers, then Frank must be wicked pissed.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2024 5:07 PM

All of Carmina Monaco’s shenanigans make me laugh. She’s ridiculous for doing this but I think it’s what GH deserves.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2024 6:04 PM

The twitter GH sleuths are wondering why a familial match didn't show up when Felicia ran a DNA test on what turned out to be Sasha's hair instead of Cody's?

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2024 6:20 PM

Ric Hearst is such a natural.

I like him and Ava.

Ava and her little one liners: "Which one of your ex-wives?" "Heather the Hip". lol

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2024 8:59 PM

Was Sasha's daddy revealed today?

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2024 10:21 PM

Robert was revealed to be Sasha’s father according to twitter R36

This is one helluva retcon. And just Frank throwing anything at the wall. Emma is already done at GH and Tristan is hardly on. What is the point of this besides Frank refusing to just throw in the towel with the Sasha character?

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2024 2:12 AM

Of course she didn’t, R18! Terrible mother!

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2024 2:15 AM

R32 R33 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2024 3:17 AM

R34 Right this story isn't exactly getting rave reviews. Tristan Rogers mentioned that the Robert & Holly fans would be happy before the reveal, yet they're not really receptive of this newfound development. They're also saying that the timeline isn't adding up, or why would Holly keep Sasha from him.

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2024 3:23 AM

R37 That's definitely what Frank's doing. Sofia is great so it's not exactly her but Sasha is pretty much being shoved down everyone's throats. Now there's also another OLTL reference with Holly and Sasha scamming David Vickers, along with Sasha being left with him.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2024 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!