Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump has Officially Lost it - Part IV

Part III is close to filling up. Carry on here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 15, 2024 10:58 PM

Aha!

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2024 11:53 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene doing her part and tweeting out that "They control the weather"

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2024 12:36 PM

R3 If that’s true, someone send a tiny tornado to carry her away.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2024 1:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2024 1:50 PM

[quote]Marjorie Taylor Greene doing her part and tweeting out that "They control the weather"

Are we to assume that "they" use their space lasers to do so?

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2024 1:52 PM

[quote]If that’s true, someone send a tiny tornado to carry her away.

Someone send a tornado to drop a house on her.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2024 2:11 PM

R3, R6, I'm working as fast as I can!

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 2:36 PM

Driving Miss Lindsey & JD.

Walt Nauta is kept so busy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 2:40 PM

Indeed.

"OWNED BY HIS DISORDERS - one phrase we tweet often, which bears repeating today, is: "Trump is owned by his disorders." You really see it now.

He can't pivot. He can't shut up. He can't stop. He doesn't sleep. Energy is uneven. Oratory skills are shot.

His crowds have noticed, too - which is why so many leave his rallies early. He's offensive, even to some of them. He's beyond repetitive, even to some of them.

The added repetition comes from him being firmly in the "desperation" phase. He sees visions of his own demise. He can't reconcile that. So, he has to stray farther from coherence, to force-feed HIS reality.

He knows if he loses, it's 'good-bye grandiosity' and 'hello federal prison.'

So - whereas he used to shout false narratives, now he shouts entire false realities. Whereas he used to repeat things 5 times, now it's 10.

He's a severely injured narcissist who suffers new injury with every polling update. He's a sociopath who is triggered by every insult. He's paranoid that there's nobody he can trust.

And his malice is more laced with sadism. He's pissed there wasn't a government shutdown. He's pissed the dock strike got interim settled.

He wants to attack migrants with every waking moment - and it's not only because he sees it as a political argument - it's because he IS a pathological sadist.

He's projecting about mental illness, losing, and cheating.

This is a malignant narcissist, in decline, flailing, consumed by fears, and - owned by his disorders."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 4:26 PM

R9 💯 %

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 4:29 PM

And R9, he could be our next President. Trump II would be so much worse.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 4:54 PM

[quote]He's paranoid that there's nobody he can trust.

His words actions ensure that no one can trust him.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2024 5:31 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2024 6:35 PM

[quote]Trump is nearly 80-years-old, loves steak and Big Macs, was hospitalized with Covid-19, and has been shot, but has maintained his health is fine

This shade from The Independent, lol.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 6:37 PM

And yet Dee Plorable can't fucking wait to vote for this shitstain.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 6:40 PM

He makes her cunt wet, R15.

Her filthy, filthy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2024 6:47 PM

Desperate Don.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2024 7:13 PM

The corporate billionaires that profit the most from Trump/GQP tax cuts and financial and environmental deregulations, are the ones behind the scenes most fervent about having massive undocumented migration. It is one major reason Congress hasn’t resolved it for decades. Those corporate billionaires want, the cheaper labor without restrictions, and for the number is consumers to steadily rise.

Anti-immigration rhetoric is to appease the base for their votes. The profiting bigwigs have no intention in stopping it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2024 7:38 PM

R9 is spot on. Unfortunately the corporate media treats Dump like he's a normal, run of the mill Republican candidate.

This is not normal and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills that this could even be remotely close.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote]Unfortunately the corporate media treats Dump like he's a normal, run of the mill Republican candidate.

We got a week's worth of "Trump might be too old and mentally unfit to be president" after Biden dropped out and that was that. I guess they just collectively decided it was only a pressing concern for Biden, while nothing can be done in Trump's case.

I'm talking about the American media here, before someone points out that The Independent at r13 expresses exactly that concern.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2024 8:09 PM

Good ad by George Conway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2024 3:05 PM

"So today was the day everyone who had been Covid vaccinated was supposed to die.

Everyone ok?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2024 5:12 PM

I was vaccinated yesterday...still time?

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2024 7:34 PM

[quote]He's pissed there wasn't a government shutdown. He's pissed the dock strike got interim settled.

He's pissed Hurricane Helene interrupted his golfing schedule.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2024 7:44 PM

Poor Melania, she keeps texting him to "Be Best" but it hasn't worked. Much like Government Barbie Ivanka who said she took the nepo-baby job to be "a force for good."

Sad, delusional, dangerous family.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2024 8:19 PM

More like Be Beast!

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2024 8:59 PM

The rare "he's losing it" article from the NYT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 6, 2024 1:39 PM

Reigniting questions many os us never stopped having

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2024 1:53 PM

Miss Lindsey isn’t campaigning by Trump’s side after the Laura Loomer—Lindsey (with MTG) cat fight over Trump’s love and adoration.

One can catch Miss Lindsey on one of the Sunday morning news shows she does each week. The media competes to host high demand Lindsey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2024 1:54 PM

Now, a month before the election, the NYT wonders if Dump has age related issues R27?

I guess they have to hedge their bets so that when Harris/Walz win, they can claim they were even-handed and maybe regain some of those canceled subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2024 2:07 PM

The October Surprise will be the dump of negative crap from NYT, Fox and the like.

They are scared shitless of the Trump backlash, but the later they wait and the harder they go, the less time Trump has to attack his media lapdogs.

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2024 2:18 PM

And that basic minimum of an article is shit, too. Keeps slamming Biden for staying in the race as long as he did, then quotes a couple of people close to Trump saying he's fine, and that's that. Disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2024 2:23 PM

Shade from NJ.com.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2024 4:48 PM

One of Trump's big lies could be a boon for Dems if they choose to briefly pause from abortion.

[quote]Although Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) plans to visit the western part of North Carolina this week in the "deadly and devastating" aftermath of Hurricane Helene, Politico reports the GOP lawmaker has confirmed that Congress doesn't plan to provide any disaster aid before November.

[quote]Johnson's trip to the Tar Heel State comes amid Congress' nearly five-week-long recess, which several Democratic and Republican lawmakers are calling to cut short due to the need to "pass additional disaster relief funding," according to Axios.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2024 5:43 PM

From The independent.

[quote]At this point, though, you have to wonder if “weird” is the right word anymore. Maybe “embarrassing” would be better. The pictures to come out of the event certainly are – one shows Musk in the middle of a jaunty little half-hop while Trump looks on like a disappointed father; another has Musk leaning in to talk to Trump with a look on his face that reads as “finally, the approval my father never gave me”.

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2024 8:06 PM

Leon Musk needs a bra.

by Anonymousreply 36October 7, 2024 12:58 AM

[quote]if they choose to briefly pause from abortion.

No pause, only adds.

by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2024 3:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2024 4:02 PM

[quote]Spot on, Mr. President.

Lady Lindzebelle, did Donald grab your clit with his tiny hand?

Why is she with Netanyahu, again, bashing France instead of helping the Carolinas with disaster relief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2024 7:01 PM

LG must know a lot about the backward asses.

by Anonymousreply 40October 7, 2024 7:05 PM

Because The Senatrice loves a big burly Israeli soldier, Duh!

Do you know bow many members of my stable have had to play out his “IDF platoon rescues grateful JAP festivalgoer” fantasy over the past year?

by Anonymousreply 41October 7, 2024 8:36 PM

Oh, my. Netanyahu uses a salon rinse!

by Anonymousreply 42October 8, 2024 8:51 AM

Miss Lindsey won’t be welcomed to the salons of Paris.

She would no longer be welcomed to the baths of Istanbul either.

by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2024 9:27 AM

Another sign of Trump's cognitive decline, but the media downplays .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2024 2:53 AM

^^^If I did that, the NY Times would be on my ass like rabid wolves. And I'm even running again.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2024 3:08 AM

NYT:

Less than a month before Election Day, Donald J. Trump’s campaign has not yet participated in the government’s official presidential transition process, a significant break from past practice that could threaten the seamless transfer of power should the Republican nominee win election.

Mr. Trump’s team has missed two key deadlines to sign agreements with the administration that are set by federal law and has also failed to sign an ethics plan that is required to jump-start the process of planning for a new administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2024 12:05 PM

Gods, he's so fuckin' slimy.

by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2024 3:07 PM

Yeah! I want to see it!

Trump raising his right hand, the other on a Bible, and falsely swearing another Presidential Oath of Office!

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2024 3:51 PM

Lindsey Graham Compared Mar-a-Lago to North Korea: Bob Woodward

Does DJT really adhere to what Miss Lindsey advises?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote] Jason Tam on sharing the stage with an S&M Lindsey Graham, dream date & the secret to making things grow

[quote] The trippy purgatory musical features McCain transported to the twisted mind of Donald Trump with a bevy of characters, including a boozy Hillary Clinton, fetish-friendly Lindsey Graham, and flashback appearances from the likes of Teddy Roosevelt and Eva Peron.

Wonder what are S&M Lindsey Graham’s fetishes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2024 10:54 PM

Being tickled with feather dusters, like a proper Southern lady.

by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2024 10:56 PM

[quote]Mr. Trump’s team ... has also failed to sign an ethics plan that is required to jump-start the process of planning for a new administration.

That's because if Trump signs an Ethics Plan, the Plan automatically goes up in flames.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2024 1:37 PM

Ladylike Lindsebelle’s dream is to be carried across the threshold. She needs to start by finding a gentleman caller who is physically able to that, and is not currently married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2024 2:36 PM

NYT has become a tabloid rag.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2024 2:41 PM

Trump trashes Detroit....in Detroit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2024 7:11 PM

Is that real? ^^

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2024 7:34 PM

Seething with resentment, just like his followers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2024 8:18 PM

R56 Yes, it is. He spoke for almost 3 hours. All of the usual grievances and insults.

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2024 8:23 PM

R57 OMFG, he's always playing the victim. If he had a legitimate campaign team, the leader would have told him long ago to think before you speak or just shut the fuck up with the constant "woe is me" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2024 8:27 PM

He also claims that the Abraham Accords should have earned him the Nobel. Just as his deal with the Taliban hurt our exit from Afghanistan, his deal with the Middle East led to October 7. He is constantly running up the bill, then leaving other people to pay up.

by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2024 8:32 PM

First Milwaukee, now Detroit. What other big city in a swing state will he insult next? Philly? Atlanta?

by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2024 9:27 PM

He has to piss on every blue city he can afford to visit.

It is the pissing on people in their own backyards that gives his MAGA cult joy.

by Anonymousreply 62October 10, 2024 9:44 PM

Trump says he wants to pull CBS's license because 60 Minutes told the truth about him

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2024 12:41 AM

[quote] If he had a legitimate campaign team, the leader would have told him long ago to think before you speak

They would first have had to explain to him the concept "think".

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2024 12:48 AM

I'll be glad when this old wind bag is gone.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2024 12:53 AM

Nobody insults Trump better than Obama.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Hopefully, r65, he will be in ADX Florence awaiting the hot needle.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2024 1:11 AM

Obama: Do you think Donald Trump can change a diaper?

Audience member: His own!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2024 1:14 AM

FAKE NEWS R68! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I DON'T CHANGE MY OWN DIAPERS. I HAVE HOPE HICKS OR WALT NAUTA DO IT. SOMETIMES LINDSEY GRAHAM, WHO REALLY SEEMS TO ENJOY IT.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2024 2:04 AM

At R57, the verbal performance, leave alone the pathetic content, is a luminous example of why 'Nobel' and 'Trump' is an incomprehension.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2024 6:50 AM

A little break from Trump Sr. The juniors are having an outing. What are the odds Don Jr offers RFK Jr a bump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2024 11:22 AM

[quote]EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I DON'T CHANGE MY OWN DIAPERS.

THEY LINE UP TO CHANGE MY DIAPERS. ALL OF THEM SHOUTING "SIR, SIR, PICK ME SIR! PICK ME!"

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2024 11:42 AM

THEY ALL SAY THEY’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2024 12:00 PM

I've been well aware about Trump’s fecal incontinence since Noel Cassler discussed it and Trump appeared to be having an episode on camera besides President Erdogan of Turkey (who visibly reacted for a split second), but I'm kinda floored by reading this.

Post _________

Meiselas: I want to handle this subject with care and tact, and I want to take it very seriously. It seems that when Donald Trump was giving a speech at the Detroit Economic Club, among other things that occurred when he wasn’t attacking Detroit or consistently lying, he seems to have soiled himself during the speech.

You can hear it multiple times—it seems that he is letting out gas and potentially fecal matter as well during the speech. He then tries to kind of cover it up by making a noise as he appears to be relieving himself. I want to play that clip for you, but I want to emphasize this is not just the first time this has occurred.

As I mentioned, this has happened frequently with Donald Trump, and we’ve been covering it here at the MeidasTouch Network. I think it is an important subject to cover. I know that corporate media is going to avoid it, and there are some people who cover it but mock it and make fun of it. I want to just report on it and give you the data points right here, because I think the health of candidates is significant. How they present themselves is important. When he is meeting with world leaders and senators, is he relieving himself in front of them? Is he defecating on the floor in front of them? What is taking place?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2024 7:07 PM

I love it, Obama can be such a mean bitch at times. Good on him.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2024 7:24 PM

The Guardian:

Mark Milley, a retired US army general who was chair of the joint chiefs of staff under Donald Trump and Joe Biden, fears being recalled to uniform and court-martialed should Trump defeat Kamala Harris next month and return to power.

“He is a walking, talking advertisement of what he’s going to try to do,” Milley recently warned former colleagues. “He’s saying it and it’s not just him, it’s the people around him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2024 7:27 PM

When Kamala is elected, I hope she’s awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Although, in fairness, Joe Biden should’ve gotten it.

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2024 7:37 PM

[quote]If I were named Obama, I would’ve had the Nobel Prize. He got the prize, he didn’t know what he got it for. He got elected. So did I… I got elected too. There’s a lot unfairness in this world

But you get two scoops of ice cream for dessert, donald.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2024 7:42 PM

R74, and he was President. Were never living this down, are we?

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2024 7:48 PM

Trump has been shitting himself for years. He shat himself in front of Erdogan in the Oval Office years ago.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2024 8:30 PM

What makes Maggie Haberman show restraint in not reporting Trump's fecal incontinence?

Well? Hmmm?

Isn't she among those NY Times journalists who breathlessly, repeatedly reported on Hillary Clinton fainting?

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2024 8:41 PM

I love stories of people commenting on Trump's wet sharts.

Loud and noxious.

When Trump loses his shit, the rest of us know where it went.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2024 9:31 PM

Trump is just going full Nazi now, accusing immigrants of being diseased

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2024 12:18 AM

He’s been Nazi for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2024 12:22 AM

He's pretty much said everything short of "let's round 'em up and shoot 'em" at this point. Nothing he does or says is surprising anymore. He has now low. And there's a segment of Americans who are stupid enough to follow the whims of a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2024 1:36 AM

*He has no low.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2024 1:36 AM

Exactly, r85. Just when you think he's hit it, he descends even further. It reminds me of this pearl of wisdom I heard back when I worked in the mental health field. It was about addicts and alcoholics, but applies just as well to Trump with his multiple Axis II diagnoses and declining cognitive condition: "Every bottom has a trap door." And the hinges can blow with the slightest or no provocation.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2024 1:59 AM

ah no whut ah wont

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2024 2:15 AM

My Gog, the stench is so strong, so overwhelming, so delicious. Pull that diaper out, you fat orange beast!

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2024 1:17 PM

[quote] the stench is so strong, so overwhelming, so delicious. Pull that diaper out….

I am no dung fly. Yes, it is delicious. It is my pleasure to pull off his diaper myself to get started. 👅

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2024 4:06 PM

Oh, good lord. Didn't anybody tell him when he left the house this morning?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 13, 2024 1:48 AM

Trump mocks Adam Schiff's appearance....while looking the way he looks at r91's link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 13, 2024 1:55 AM

Trump has too much shit and now is spewing and leaking it. Biden never shit himself.

by Anonymousreply 93October 13, 2024 2:05 AM

Lea Thompson shades her former fiance Dennis Quaid for being a Trumper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 13, 2024 2:08 AM

Ironically, Dennis used to be known as the non-crazy Quaid. Now they're both loons.

by Anonymousreply 95October 13, 2024 2:17 AM

[quote]Oh, good lord. Didn't anybody tell him when he left the house this morning?

He needs to stop with the bronzer or the MAGA faithful might start to believe he's part Black and not turn out to vote. Or that the "real" Donald Trump has been kidnapped by the Democrat Party deep state and they installed the imposter.

by Anonymousreply 96October 13, 2024 3:01 AM

In other words, he needs to keep it up so he removes himself from his base.

by Anonymousreply 97October 13, 2024 3:03 AM

Trump says he'll withhold disaster aid to California. He wants to do what he's accusing Biden of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 13, 2024 4:06 AM

r91 - Mrs. Betty Bowers:

[quote]Donald takes the same approach to liquid foundation as he does to racial politics: No blending, keep the colors separate.

by Anonymousreply 99October 13, 2024 4:13 AM

He segregates his face?

by Anonymousreply 100October 13, 2024 5:02 AM

[quote]He segregates his face?

Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 13, 2024 5:23 AM

^ Mammy!

by Anonymousreply 102October 13, 2024 5:37 AM

Can any housekeeping person speculate on the amount of work it takes to wash his sheets?

by Anonymousreply 103October 13, 2024 6:04 AM

You know Trump's getting desperate when he not only over-uses the bronzer, but also brings out his special Putin smile. Quite the gruesome little October surprise.

by Anonymousreply 104October 13, 2024 6:57 AM

Trump is doing “brown face” to the extreme now. Where is the media condemning this racist behavior?

by Anonymousreply 105October 13, 2024 6:58 AM

The coachella crowd is tiny! Wow. Will he even fill MSG?

by Anonymousreply 106October 13, 2024 9:38 AM

Blue Ft Lauderdale here (now).

Born/ raised in NYC. I’ll be there visiting family and friends the weekend that orange motherfucker spews his bloviating bullshit at the Garden. Staying with friends who live around the corner. Thanks fuck-face, for the added congestion to an already insanely busy neighborhood. Go away! We fucking hate you. 😡

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2024 12:20 PM

Coachella? MSG? It's like he's on his farewell tour.

I'm skeptical that Trump is doing those because he wants to help other Republicans down the ballot.

Trump hasn't lifted a finger, foot or dollar for anybody other than himself over the entire length of his too long life.

by Anonymousreply 108October 13, 2024 12:26 PM

He probably thought he’d get a Coachella sized crowd. 50,000+ people like a rock concert but it looks like he got 4,000 max. They applauded when he said that he would not send aid to California so I’m guessing most are not from CA.

I predict that the back of the Garden will be empty.

by Anonymousreply 109October 13, 2024 12:29 PM

Can someone who is much smarter than me explain why Dump isn’t doing PA and Georgia exclusively? Wasn’t the plan to concentrate on those two states because, if he carries those and the states he carried before he wins? I’ve read different reasons, such as he’s trying to get voters who don’t vote often, but I’m not buying them. I don’t see where rallies in California and New York do him any good with those voters. It’s really perplexing, I don’t see any payoff whatsoever (although as someone who hates his guts, it pleases me to think he’s spinning his wheels).

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2024 1:43 PM

I'm thinking optics- the bigger states have more people to populate his rallies.

by Anonymousreply 111October 13, 2024 1:49 PM

He’s trying to drive Republican turnout in swing districts because control of the house is vital to his agenda.

by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2024 1:50 PM

R112 is correct

by Anonymousreply 113October 13, 2024 1:53 PM

r110, I've read one pundit who surmised that he's appearing at in Cal. and MSG because gets national attention anyway wherever he speaks, and these bigger TV markets get him even bigger national exposure, all for no financial and physical cost to him.

Basically, if I understand it correctly, he's outsourcing his physical presence to national media.

After all, he can't be expected to haul his old, tired self every day; to grind it out like Kamala is doing, to every podunk Hootervile in PA.

They're already his anyway.

by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2024 1:54 PM

R112 and r113, I just don’t buy that. He only cares about himself, and these rallies aren’t helping the most important person ever—him—win. Specifically, I don’t know what swing districts appearing at Coachella and MSG would even help.

Now, I see Harris doing something like this, because she understands that she needs Congressional help with her agenda, but Dump thinks he’s omnipotent as president.

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2024 1:57 PM

Right r114 Della. He’s using those venues to enhance nationwide media attention.

by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2024 2:06 PM

But surely the small crowd at Coachella is going to ruin that plan. The aerial shots show a crowd that could fit onto a lawn.

by Anonymousreply 117October 13, 2024 2:10 PM

[QUOTE]all for no financial and physical cost to him.

The Garden is not going to be cheap to rent. Given his history of non-payment, the campaign is probably going to have to pay up front.

by Anonymousreply 118October 13, 2024 2:49 PM

Trump isn’t doing PA and GA because trump isn’t trying to win. He’s trying to stir up the troops to try another coup when he loses.

by Anonymousreply 119October 13, 2024 3:23 PM

R118, MSG is owned by James Dolan, a huge Dump supporter. That’s why Dump was able to “rent” it. Dolan will probably look the other way, too, re getting paid.

by Anonymousreply 120October 13, 2024 3:35 PM

Unreal. Now he wants the taxpayers to underwrite his costs. Desperate times over at the campaign. Makes it sounds like they're running out of money.

[QUOTE]Due to safety concerns, the Trump campaign has requested that Donald Trump have the use of military aircraft and vehicles until the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 13, 2024 4:00 PM

I long for the day when the next installment of this thread is “Trump Has Officially Lost.”

by Anonymousreply 122October 13, 2024 4:08 PM

[quote] I long for the day when the next installment of this thread is “Trump is DEAD TO ME"

FIFY.

by Anonymousreply 123October 13, 2024 4:12 PM

I agree with Elder Lez

His team wants to hang onto the House. Nancy’s control of the House on Jan 6th, and her insisting on ratification that night, helped thwart their efforts to throw the election to the Supremes and a subsequent state by state delegation vote.

His team doesn’t want Jefferies in control.

by Anonymousreply 124October 13, 2024 4:27 PM

I posted this on the "Dennis Quaid speaks at Coachella" thread:

I don't understand the point of a rally in California. There are only a couple of closely contested congressional races. One is Katie Porter's old district and another in the central valley where both candidates are Mexican in a Mexican majority district. Trump’s not going to sway anyone. I've read that the Madison Square Garden rally is more strategic as there are several closely contested races that could determine the House majority.

by Anonymousreply 125October 13, 2024 4:34 PM

Still stranding rally-goers. At least it's not on a freezing cold night like the other occasions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 13, 2024 4:53 PM

[quote]Something has gone horribly wrong.

[quote]This is not normal and feels nefarious and criminal.

Two sentences which sum up Trump's entire existence in politics. By now this carries not one iota of surprise. Everything connected to him is a disgrace and a degradation.

by Anonymousreply 127October 13, 2024 5:26 PM

Trump wants troops to be used against anyone who opposes him on election day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 13, 2024 5:36 PM

Good thing Biden's still president!

It's like that quote from Truman about Eisenhower: He'll sit right here and he'll say do this, do that! And nothing will happen.

I guess Trump thinks that the military will obey his orders even if he's [bold]not[/bold] president.

by Anonymousreply 129October 13, 2024 8:12 PM

He’s claiming a crowd of 100,000 in Coachella last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 14, 2024 2:14 AM

More like 5000 or so

by Anonymousreply 131October 14, 2024 3:12 AM

Kamala is starting an army full of illegal alien gang members! Trust me, it's true!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 14, 2024 3:19 AM

R131 It should have been zero.

by Anonymousreply 133October 14, 2024 3:30 AM

"He Gives Them the Green Light": How Trump Has Revived Hate Groups

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 14, 2024 3:32 AM

Kamala is the most powerful VP in our history. Trump’s crediting her with creating an army. Vance is on tv this morning crediting her with jailing pro lifers, censoring the internet and causing inflation. Has Trump thought this true? Because he and Vance are pushing a narrative that gives the VP full control of the whole world. The “Kamala administration” would be the “Vance administration.” The wars would be Vance’s wars and the border Vance’s border on Jan 21. No wonder Shady JD is pushing this narrative!!

by Anonymousreply 135October 14, 2024 3:36 AM

R134 I've noticed that he's revved up his hate speech. UNACCEPTABLE. I'm going to keep using that word until he goes away.

by Anonymousreply 136October 14, 2024 4:18 AM

[quote]I guess Trump thinks that the military will obey his orders even if he's not president.

He's ever closer to being the man in the asylum convinced he's Napoleon.

by Anonymousreply 137October 14, 2024 5:26 AM

[quote] I guess Trump thinks that the military will obey his orders even if he's not president.

Big mistake, when the Supremes have just given Biden immunity for any official action. Huge.

by Anonymousreply 138October 14, 2024 7:33 AM

Yes, R138, and it bears repeating: Joseph Biden holds the title, powers and duties of POTUS up to and including 11:59 AM on January 20, 2025.

by Anonymousreply 139October 14, 2024 4:53 PM

Can't someone do a 5150 -- or as they say in FL, "Baker Act" him?

Trump certainly is a danger to himself and/or others.

by Anonymousreply 140October 14, 2024 5:12 PM

Trump is telling people to vote on "January 5th"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 14, 2024 11:48 PM

^finally something he said that I can get behind. I hope all his people try to vote Jan 5th!

by Anonymousreply 142October 14, 2024 11:54 PM

That's the eve of Civil War 2.0...

by Anonymousreply 143October 15, 2024 12:28 AM

The $924,800 is an oddly precise figure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 15, 2024 1:23 AM

Trump is playing "Dixie" at one of his rallies. In Pennsylvania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 15, 2024 1:38 AM

There's hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 15, 2024 1:40 AM

One of his supporters has a medical emergency...he mocks the supporter for being overweight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 15, 2024 1:54 AM

Meanwhile, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem is in Pennsylvania trying to sanewash Trump because she knows the state so well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 15, 2024 2:17 AM

Well, she'll be a big hit at all the Amish/Mennonite puppy mills PA is infamous for.

Never buy a puppy from an Amish farmer. Seriously. If you don't believe me, look it up.

by Anonymousreply 149October 15, 2024 2:24 AM

R145.

[quote] Donald Trump is so politically savvy that he played "Dixie"—a song that romanticizes the Confederacy, the same Confederacy that was most brutally defeated in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania—in Pennsylvania tonight. He's smart that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 15, 2024 2:26 AM

Trump wants violence, he's been mentioning it a lot lately. He is demented.

by Anonymousreply 151October 15, 2024 3:03 AM

I picked-up a penny next to my car this weekend because I think it's good luck (it was). And I heard a voice drawl, "You're gonna need luck if you vote Democrat". It was a greazy hillbilly in a car nearby.

by Anonymousreply 152October 15, 2024 3:14 AM

January 6 was probably the happiest day of donald's life, R151; all that violence at his behest (and on his behalf).

by Anonymousreply 153October 15, 2024 3:59 AM

Kristi Noem is busy sitting on some Pennsylvania Amish cock.

by Anonymousreply 154October 15, 2024 4:49 AM

Maybe she'll find an....Amish Stud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 15, 2024 4:53 AM

Just standing on stage, looking lost and swaying to opera (Did he choose opera because no pop or rock artists would let him use their music?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 15, 2024 6:47 AM

That's not opera. That's "The Prayer" - a popular Italian song sung by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman. But he went through a number of songs - most of them without the permission of the singers or songwriters.

by Anonymousreply 157October 15, 2024 9:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 15, 2024 12:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 15, 2024 12:24 PM

Perfect headline, coupled with a perfect photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 15, 2024 12:28 PM

Trump: Folie à Deux

His crazy is now a musical.

by Anonymousreply 161October 15, 2024 12:33 PM

This seems normal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 15, 2024 1:27 PM

‼️NOW CONFIRMED: The bus company booked by the Trump campaign for his Coachella rally refused to return to collect the stranded attendees after Team Trump ignored their repeated requests for payment.

Is ANYBODY surprised Trump screwed his supporters?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 15, 2024 1:55 PM

I like music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 15, 2024 2:06 PM

R162, she just has allergies. Urticaria is hives and rhinitis and allergic conjunctivitis are runny nose and itchy eyes caused by allergies. The same thing practically everyone gets in spring or fall and treats with antihistamines. Obviously she doesn't have any of these symptoms often or we'd all have noticed.

by Anonymousreply 165October 15, 2024 2:18 PM

Another last minute cancellation. How long can they keep up the charade?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 15, 2024 2:26 PM

I'm pissed at GMA this morning. They covered both campaigns from last night and totally normalized Trump standing there looking like a fucking madman for thirty whole minutes. "Trump played DJ." WTF? This man has lost his shit and needs to go. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 167October 15, 2024 2:30 PM

I wonder whether the suddenly much darker makeup is covering something new? Because it has coincided with a bit of a plummet even from where he was. (Wherever that was, says Donald.)

by Anonymousreply 168October 15, 2024 2:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 15, 2024 2:32 PM

He’s a “very messy and dangerous situation.”

by Anonymousreply 170October 15, 2024 2:36 PM

In all fairness, that Times story at r169 may use polite language, and not include any assumptions, but it paints a vivid picture.

by Anonymousreply 171October 15, 2024 2:52 PM

From WaPo:

“I am far healthier than Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, but especially, Kamala,” Trump baselessly wrote. He returned to the topic later Tuesday morning, telling his followers: “Kamala’s Medical Report is really bad. With all of the problems that she has, there is a real question as to whether or not she should be running for President! MY REPORT IS PERFECT - NO PROBLEMS!!!”

I’m fucking sick of this “baselessly” crap. He’s a batshit crazy liar and obviously mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 172October 15, 2024 3:42 PM

[quote]Is ANYBODY surprised Trump screwed his supporters?

Not surprising, R163. He's doesn't give a damn about them, he lies to them, he grifts from them and if he wasn't consumed by retribution and hate, he'd never be caught dead with any of them. He could say all of those things to them and they would still support him. It is full on cultish behavior.

by Anonymousreply 173October 15, 2024 4:12 PM

He has now abruptly cancelled his CNBC interview. But remember, she's the done who isn't doing any interviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 15, 2024 4:16 PM

Watching Mango Mussolini sway to Sinead O'Connor is totally surreal. Let's give that guy the nuclear codes! What could possibly go wrong???? 💣💥☠️

by Anonymousreply 175October 15, 2024 4:23 PM

[quote]Trump looking stroked out and swaying to Ave Maria is both the most humanizing and health-concerning thing I've seen from him. I mean, Jesus Christ.

Saw this comment somewhere and it captures my thoughts perfectly. Running extremely old people for president is just cruel.

by Anonymousreply 176October 15, 2024 4:24 PM

The drugs aren't working anymore.

Perhaps they'll OD him in an effort to make him appear "normal."

One can hope.

by Anonymousreply 177October 15, 2024 4:25 PM

[quote]The NYT says Trump was just doing an "improvisational departure," like John Coltrane or something, when he behaved like a complete madman on stage tonight...

Have to say that the exasperated takes on Trump's surreal public breakdown can be hilarious. Christ knows we need some levity while he still against all reason holds up in the polls.

by Anonymousreply 178October 15, 2024 4:44 PM

Most Americans are totally checked out and won't see any of Trump's more nutty behavior. Totally uninformed but they still seem to be obligated to vote.

by Anonymousreply 179October 15, 2024 4:57 PM

Trump is envious that Harris got bumps from JUST SHOWING UP. Trump is now running from the BASEMENT on the ROAD.

He just needs to show up, like Harris at the Convention, ad bathe i8n the adulation of his admirers ... except he looks fucking stupid.

He might as well change his business model to the celebrity weekends at the Marriott and sign pictures and take pictures.

Or is this for AFTER he loses.

by Anonymousreply 180October 15, 2024 5:15 PM

Tim Miller just said on MSNBC that Trump's playlist last night sounds like a "playlist from an old-timey gay bar."

by Anonymousreply 181October 15, 2024 5:17 PM

He should add I'm Commin Out...

by Anonymousreply 182October 15, 2024 5:20 PM

[quote] Meanwhile, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem is in Pennsylvania trying to sanewash Trump because she knows the state so well.

In an alternate universe, Kristi Noem and Gretchen Whitmer would be two 50 something gal pals going off to cosmetic clinics together to get botox injections or procedures done together.

by Anonymousreply 183October 15, 2024 5:51 PM

No need for donald to go to a Marriott, R180.

We're still available to accommodate his venue needs, at a rate more favorable to his budget.

by Anonymousreply 184October 15, 2024 6:00 PM

Sebastian Stan Scolds “Hypocrite” Trump:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 15, 2024 6:02 PM

Rufus and Cohen Estate clap back:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 15, 2024 6:19 PM

Sinead O'Connor's estate should sue Dump for using her music.

And thanks for ruining Nothing Compares To U. Now anytime I hear that song I'll be reminded of Trump with a giant load in his diaper swaying with dog killer Kristi Noem.

by Anonymousreply 187October 15, 2024 6:21 PM

He thinks he's healthier than Kamala? He's 20 years older than her and must outweigh her by like 100 pounds at least

by Anonymousreply 188October 15, 2024 6:34 PM

It’s time to wheel him into a fake Oval Office on the back nine of Trump National, tell him he won, hand him a Diet Coke, a “Noble Prize”, a pic of Ivanka and a Happy Meal, play a montage video of despots praising him, quietly close the door & walk away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 15, 2024 6:35 PM

You know he is lying when he says the men had tears in their eyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 15, 2024 6:37 PM

Weekend At Donnie's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 15, 2024 6:38 PM

[quote]You know he is lying when...

He speaks.

by Anonymousreply 192October 15, 2024 6:56 PM

Is it true that "Dixie" was played at said rally?

by Anonymousreply 193October 15, 2024 7:09 PM

Trump is gonzo.

by Anonymousreply 194October 15, 2024 7:16 PM

R193 I gather he played Elvis’ American Trilogy, which does in fact include Dixie.

by Anonymousreply 195October 15, 2024 7:18 PM

The only people around Trump with tears in their eyes are the people who can smell his overflowing diaper. 💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 196October 15, 2024 7:22 PM

I loved it when he started dancing to Al Jolsen singing Mammy!

by Anonymousreply 197October 15, 2024 7:25 PM

Trump gently rocking to Ave Maria might be THE jumping the shark moment for his campaign and him in general. Just a suggestion for future historians.

by Anonymousreply 198October 15, 2024 7:34 PM

Thanks, R195.

by Anonymousreply 199October 15, 2024 7:35 PM

Maybe this was a preview of his funeral music. 🙏🤞

by Anonymousreply 200October 15, 2024 7:36 PM

[quote]Trump gently rocking to Ave Maria might be THE jumping the shark moment for his campaign and him in general.

His choice of Ave Maria is bizarre. It’s usually sung at Catholic funerals.

by Anonymousreply 201October 15, 2024 7:46 PM

Just saw a clip of him being asked if he called Putin. He said he won't confirm or deny but if he did there was nothing wrong with it. So, it's 100% true and 7 times is a major underestimation. He probably calls him every month.

If only someone in the Kremlin would find those recording and release them at the end of October.

by Anonymousreply 202October 15, 2024 7:50 PM

^ I'm sure our intelligence agencies have recordings of those calls as well.

by Anonymousreply 203October 15, 2024 7:52 PM

r203 I don't think so, it would be a huge scandal if it came out that they were recording the calls of a former president without cause. Obviously the FSB records everything on the Russian side.

by Anonymousreply 204October 15, 2024 8:04 PM

I hope people are crystal clear that they are voting for President Vance, not President Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 15, 2024 8:07 PM

His mental collapse should be the top story from now until election day. This is now a national security issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 15, 2024 8:11 PM

He's totally mental.

by Anonymousreply 207October 15, 2024 8:26 PM

This is delicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208October 15, 2024 8:59 PM

^ Meat monolith. Charlie Pierce is a wordsmith. 😁

by Anonymousreply 209October 15, 2024 9:05 PM

[QUOTE][R203] I don't think so, it would be a huge scandal if it came out that they were recording the calls of a former president without cause. Obviously the FSB records everything on the Russian side.

No, of course Trump would not be the target of recording such calls. I'm just curious why you think Putin's/Kremlin's calls to domestic numbers are outside intelligence agencies' purview, regardless of who places or receives them. Are you so naive, really?

by Anonymousreply 210October 15, 2024 10:41 PM

NBC Lester Holt just did two minutes on him being nuts🤙🏼

by Anonymousreply 211October 15, 2024 10:43 PM

Did trump show off his cute new dance step for “Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles”?

by Anonymousreply 212October 15, 2024 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!