Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump *exposed* by Bob Woodward as remaining BFFs with Putin AFTER leaving office!

They've spoken SEVEN FUCKING TIMES since he left office, and he even sent him a "care package" of a bunch of Covid tests! And Putin literally asked him to keep it quiet to protect Trump's OWN reputation! Nah, no collusion or quid pro quo. None at all! đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™‚ïž

-------------

Former President Donald J. Trump has secretly spoken with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia as many as seven times since leaving office, even as he was pressuring Republicans to block military aid to Ukraine to fight Russian invaders, according to a new book by the journalist Bob Woodward.

The book, titled “War” and scheduled to be published next week, describes a scene in early 2024 at Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s estate in Florida, when the former president ordered an aide out of his office so he could conduct a phone call with Mr. Putin. The unidentified aide said the two may have spoken a half-dozen other times as well since Mr. Trump left the White House.

The book also reports that Mr. Trump, while still in office early during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, secretly sent Mr. Putin what were then rare tests for the virus for the Russian’s personal use. Mr. Putin, who has been described as particularly concerned about being infected at the time, urged Mr. Trump to not publicly reveal the gesture because it could damage the American president politically. “I don’t want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me,” Mr. Putin reportedly told him.

The disclosures raise new questions about Mr. Trump’s relationship with Mr. Putin just weeks before an election that will determine whether the former president will reclaim the White House. A copy of the book was obtained by The New York Times. The Washington Post, where Mr. Woodward has worked for more than half a century, and CNN, where he often appears as a commentator, also reported on the book on Tuesday.

Mr. Trump praised Mr. Putin as a “genius” when he initiated the full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2022 and since then has refused to say that he wants Ukraine to win its war against Russia. He has criticized American aid to Ukraine and leaned on congressional Republicans not to approve more assistance. He has boasted that if he wins he will negotiate an end to the war in Ukraine within 24 hours and do so even before the inauguration.

Mr. Trump has not explained how he would do so, but possible terms described last month by his running mate, Senator JD Vance of Ohio, sounded a lot like what Mr. Putin would want. Mr. Vance said that Russia could keep the Ukrainian territory it has seized by force in violation of international law and receive a “guarantee of neutrality” from Ukraine, which would not be allowed to join NATO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 17, 2024 2:24 PM

(con't)

Mr. Woodward’s book does not report what Mr. Trump and Mr. Putin discussed in the call in early 2024, nor does it provide details about the additional calls mentioned by the Trump aide. It quotes Jason Miller, a top campaign aide to Mr. Trump, saying that he had “not heard that they’re talking, so I’d push back on that.” But he also said that “I’m sure they’d know how to get in touch with each other” if they did want to talk.

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2024 2:08 PM

Not shocking at all.

by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2024 2:11 PM

I guess this is the October surprise.

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2024 2:11 PM

Treason.

Not that anyone will be surprised by this news.

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2024 2:11 PM

He should be disqualified for running for POTUS for oh so many reasons.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2024 2:12 PM

Like we didn't already know [bold]this[/bold] was going on...

Only a naif would believe otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2024 2:21 PM

He and everyone who supports Putin as a leader and a human should head on over to Russia, lickety-split.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2024 2:21 PM

R3, I'd fully expect the Woodward book and "October surprise" to be trending on The Site Formerly Known As Twitter within hours.

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2024 2:30 PM

Putin was just thanking him for the very interesting secret documents he received from him.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2024 2:32 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2024 2:33 PM

R6, obviously we knew something was going on. We just didn't know what. Now we do, and now we get to watch Trump try to furiously spin his way out of it. (Or at least attempt to do so.)

Also, Trump broke a cardinal MAGA rule: he displayed actual *empathy*. (Towards Putin, of all people. I know, I know.) In MAGAt eyes, empathy = "faggy shit" = leftist commie, but yes, I know full well that MAGAts grant Trump exceptions to pretty much every official or unofficial "rule." (Still, sending Covid tests is both cheesy and bizarrely, wildly inappropriate.)

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2024 2:33 PM

R10, suck my left nut. This is an entirely new subject, and yet again Bob Woodward has managed to come up with info likely to prove devastating to Trumpkins' fragile ego.

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2024 2:34 PM

Doesn't move the needle a single millimeter.

This type of shit only endears Trump to his loyal minions even more.

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2024 2:36 PM

I wonder if Woodward ever reported this to intelligence services. Isn't it an obligation? Former Navy officer and all that...

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2024 2:37 PM

If Trump wins Zelensky will be dead as will the majority of most Ukrainians. The fact that he sent Putin COVID tests when there was a shortage in the US is absolutely disgusting as well.

Harris/Walz or democracy dies

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2024 2:39 PM

alas, trumps's supporters LOVE the fact that he's goodie goodies with putin, they love putin just as much as him

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2024 2:41 PM

I was just going to say the same thing R13. MAGAs absolutely love Putin and they will love this too.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2024 2:41 PM

And Friday the juiciest and most heinous stuff that Trump has done to us/America, from Jack Smith's latest filing is publicly released.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2024 2:42 PM

Knock me down with a feather.

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2024 2:43 PM

MAGAdonians should be waving Russian flags, not the Stars and Stripes. That's Orange Jesus' real flag. Keep up!

by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2024 2:43 PM

[QUOTE]The fact that he sent Putin COVID tests when there was a shortage in the US is absolutely disgusting as well.

I don't think it was ever found out what happened to the shupment of PPE and tests that Kusher had seized in Maryland. (The governor had the state National Guard protect future shipments.) May this answers that mystery.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2024 2:47 PM

It’s not enough for Trump to be cruel, corrupt and stupid. He’s also weak. He ENJOYS cowering before Putin.

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2024 3:01 PM

[quote] I wonder if Woodward ever reported this to intelligence services. Isn't it an obligation? Former Navy officer and all that...

I really hope our intelligence services don't need Woodward to tell them about this. What they can do about it, though, I'm not sure. We have decided as a nation that Trump is largely beyond all laws and all accountability. Hopefully all that changes after November.

by Anonymousreply 23October 8, 2024 3:02 PM

How is this not some form of treason?

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2024 3:16 PM

Exactly R24. He’s a fucking traitor

by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2024 3:20 PM

Oh, look. Another Trumpian cockroach @R10!

by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2024 3:22 PM

We love simping for Big Daddy Russer!

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2024 3:23 PM

I have a hard time believing that the national security community doesn't have just enough on Trump for a judge to have secretly authorized wire taps of the POS. If he loses I hope they frog march the f*cker to Guantanamo and court martial his sad ass.

by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2024 3:25 PM

This was all part of his official Presidential duties. Therefore it is all legal and above board.

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2024 3:27 PM

"Whether it's Biden sending COVID tests to American families or Trump sending COVID tests to Vladimir Putin, both presidents tried to help the people they care about the most."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2024 3:56 PM

To be fair, it's not accurate to say they "spoke" 7 times. The truth is Putin did all the talking all Dump does is repeat the phrase

Da, moye pechen'ye

Translation: "Yes my cookie"

These two are ADORABLE

by Anonymousreply 31October 8, 2024 3:56 PM

[quote]It’s not enough for Trump to be cruel, corrupt and stupid. He’s also weak. He ENJOYS cowering before Putin.

You are so right, R22! I'm thinkin' he has serious daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 32October 8, 2024 4:07 PM

And R29 is what makes this heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 33October 8, 2024 4:09 PM

I love it when Daddy abuses and neglects me! More, Daddy! - MAGA

"If Woodward’s sourcing is true, Trump prioritized the health of Putin over that of you and me during COVID’s early days."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 8, 2024 4:15 PM

R13, it isn’t meant for Trumps loyal base. It may move those on the fence, dunce.

by Anonymousreply 35October 8, 2024 4:19 PM

R13 already knew that. She was just trying to be a Captain Obvious Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 36October 8, 2024 4:23 PM

I don't believe this is damaging for Trump. It would be for a Democrat. But from Trump this is somewhat expected behavior, isn't it? I don't know what it takes to break the Trump spell from Republicans. But this is not it. As long ad Trump pisses off Democrats, he is doing great.

by Anonymousreply 37October 8, 2024 4:38 PM

Again - sadly - his people DO NOT CARE, nor do the rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 38October 8, 2024 4:41 PM

[quote]BREAKING NEWS: Trump *exposed*

No pics please.

by Anonymousreply 39October 8, 2024 4:42 PM

[QUOTE] As long as Trump pisses off Democrats, he is doing great.

What does this even mean? This is low-key trolling. People on the fence are not going to think this is a good development, especially since it took place at the height of Covid when people were desperate for testing kits.

This missing detail here is exactly where his testing kits came from.

by Anonymousreply 40October 8, 2024 4:45 PM

Well, one thing is I don't believe that people want to rehash Covid and the (mis-)handling of it. People want to leave those years behind. So I don't believe that the test shortage is a popular topic. MAGAs appreciate everything, good or bad, as long as Democrats get annoyed. Trump knows it and does all he can to meet those expectations. Some MAGAs have clearly stated that they prefer Putin over every Democrat. Independents may have questions. But since this story doesn't uncover hard evidence for a dependency or blackmail scenario to Putin (just a strong affection), there is nothing tangible.

by Anonymousreply 41October 8, 2024 4:55 PM

Yes, R37, but you’re acting like Trump released this tidbit today in order to “own the libs” and feed red meat to his brain-dead supporters. He didn’t and had nothing to do with the news coming out.

Let’s stop trying to paint his as some sort of advanced chess-playing mastermind. He just fails upwards a lot.

by Anonymousreply 42October 8, 2024 5:03 PM

Great. Now Woodward’s ugly mug will be on the news shows ad nauseam.

by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2024 5:21 PM

Oh, I don't know. This kind of news could lower his numbers with Republican voters and raise hers.

It's not all about Democrats at this point; it's about Americans who want to save America and our Democracy from him and those who control him.

"In today’s NY Times/Siena poll Kamala Harris has a 93-point net advantage with Democratic voters while Donald Trump has just an 80-point net advantage with Republicans - an indication that the unprecedented number of high profile Republicans opposing Trump are having an impact."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 8, 2024 5:26 PM

Pooty-poot-poot!

by Anonymousreply 45October 8, 2024 5:30 PM

I am THRILLED to confirm you won't miss anything if you block R10. Milquetoast comments and this oh look another Trump thread bullshit . đŸš«

by Anonymousreply 46October 8, 2024 5:33 PM

I already had that retarded troll blocked, thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2024 5:37 PM

Also in Bob's book Biden doesn't think much of Bibi of course. 'That fu*king guy'... TFG I gather is telling Bibi to hold off till after the Election to do any ceasefire etc. Where does this leave felon TFG and The Logan Act?

by Anonymousreply 48October 8, 2024 5:37 PM

Even if Trump loses the White House in November, and Republicans lose both the House and Senate, Republicans will continue to back Cheetolino 100%.

Yes, they're that fucking stupid. Yes, they're that fucking obstinate. Yes, they complete and total ideologues, dedicated to racism, white supremacy and white privilege. MAGAts are bigger fanatical ideologues than Mao's Red Guards.

by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2024 5:55 PM

Bob Woodward always releases his books with damaging political revelations in October the month before elections.

I actually wish he wouldn't--I think it's actually more effective to release them a few months earlier so people have time to digest the news, and so it doesn't look like he's trying to pull an October Surprise (which I think turns some people off).

by Anonymousreply 50October 8, 2024 6:13 PM

Seven!?

by Anonymousreply 51October 8, 2024 6:13 PM

[quote]“I don’t want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me,” Mr. Putin reportedly told him.

[quote]I'm thinkin' he has serious daddy issues.

Dad so worried about the 'President' having people be mad at him. That's something no 'President' should have to endure, now is it? How could a besotted boy not love his daddy all the more?

[quote]Harris/Walz or democracy dies

Perhaps amend to 'Harris/Walz or democracy falls', for the punchy rhyme. On billboards, placards, T-shirts, buttons, in chants and on everyone's lips. Let it go as wild as Covid, but in a vital crucial way. It has the terrible merit of being true.

by Anonymousreply 52October 8, 2024 6:15 PM

R50, you’re “turned off” by October surprises?

by Anonymousreply 53October 8, 2024 6:19 PM

I love that!!! 💖💖💖

by Anonymousreply 54October 8, 2024 6:21 PM

Well, we know he's lucid.

[QUOTE]Biden said he “should never have picked” Attorney General Merrick Garland during a conversation over his son’s legal troubles, Woodward writes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 8, 2024 6:25 PM

Does Merrick Garland know how truly hated he is?

I can’t until Kamala replaces him.

by Anonymousreply 56October 8, 2024 6:28 PM

*can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 57October 8, 2024 6:34 PM

The Russians using tactical nukes makes no military sense.

There’s nowhere near enough pluses on the column to offset all of the negatives.

If he goes nuclear, NATO will likely intervene and then he’s fucked.

The USA will remove all restrictions on use of long range weapons it has given Ukraine, and Moscow will be attacked.

Russia’s remaining trading partners have already said DONT DO IT (India, China).

Any destruction of Ukrainian defenses caused by nuclear weapons would require exploitation quickly by Russian units. Which would have to move directly through the fallout of the weapon. Volunteers anyone?

If he nukes cities instead of battlefield defenses he is absolutely fucked.

And for the tactical role, the Russians would not be able to use a few. They’d have to use a lot. Nuclear weapons are devastating against built up areas, but they aren’t nearly as effective as tactical battlefield weapons. Both NATO and Soviet doctrine called on the need for multiple warheads against a single target. They’d have to go heavy, and they’d be an absolute pariah if they did.

One last thing. Who can guarantee where the fallout would go? It could drift into Russia itself, killing thousands. Or into Russia’s “ally,” Belarus. Or even into Western Europe.

Sorry but Russia would be cutting off its own nose to spite its face if it used nukes in Ukraine. The primary benefit of those weapons has been restraining NATO from intervening or allowing Ukraine unlimited weapons usage. In that sense they’re at their most powerful NOT being used.

by Anonymousreply 58October 8, 2024 6:40 PM

Former presidents talk to political leaders all the time. How is it bad for American politicians to talk to the leader of one of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council?

R56, Harris has already indicated that she's willing to talk to Putin. Lots of western politicians will be trying to talk to Putin in 2025. The thing that's going to stress them out the most is that he's not going to be willing to talk to some of them.

by Anonymousreply 59October 8, 2024 6:41 PM

[quote]BREAKING NEWS: Trump *exposed*

EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2024 6:43 PM

[Quote] Former presidents talk to political leaders all the time.

Nice try Defacto but Putin is an enemy and he’s been responsible for election interference in the U.S. in the past right up until the present day. And he’s been accused and virtually proven to have illegally interfered on trumps behalf in 2016.

Try harder, Defacto.

by Anonymousreply 61October 8, 2024 6:49 PM

Biden cancelled Trump's ability to get Intel briefings like Bush, Clinton and Obama get as former POTUSes. and Vance and Trump are not getting much now either. They have buddies on the foreign relations and Intel committees in Congress, but they aren't getting anything from our National Security guys.

by Anonymousreply 62October 8, 2024 7:29 PM

The Pussygrabber didn’t gift Vlad a box of Covid tests, he sent actual Abbott lab testing machines!

Granted, the US had sent some respirators and other PPE to Russia, but these machines were sent quietly and yes, Putin requested it be kept quiet.

THAT should have us all asking, “Why keep it secret?”

by Anonymousreply 63October 8, 2024 7:36 PM

R63 Trump and Jared were hoarding equipment and supplies and giving it out to whoever they wanted to. There's a book I keep intending to read called Pandemic, Inc. The fact that he spoke to putin repeatedly after he lost the Presidency, is not surprising. The fact that Trump sent Russia the machinery to test for COVID in 2020 is infuriating!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 64October 8, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote]This is an entirely new subject, and yet again Bob Woodward has managed to come up with info likely to prove devastating to Trumpkins' fragile ego.

Best to ignore the Trumptard troll, OP.

by Anonymousreply 65October 8, 2024 7:56 PM

Why did Woodward sit on this for years?

by Anonymousreply 66October 8, 2024 8:00 PM

For $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, R66

by Anonymousreply 67October 8, 2024 8:03 PM

“Woodward writes that [Saudi crown prince] bin Salman had an aide bring over a bag with about 50 burner phones, pulling out one labeled ‘TRUMP 45.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 8, 2024 8:06 PM

Frankly, I’d rather this come out now than not at all.

by Anonymousreply 69October 8, 2024 8:06 PM

LOL. From CNN article.

[QUOTE]“You’ve got a problem with moderate women,” Graham told Trump after the midterms. “The people that think that the earth is flat and we didn’t go to the moon, you’ve got them. Let that go.”

by Anonymousreply 70October 8, 2024 8:19 PM

[quote]Why did Woodward sit on this for years?

It has more power coming out now, r66. What do you think would have happened had it been released earlier?

by Anonymousreply 71October 8, 2024 8:26 PM

Maybe, this will help sway some undecided voters into voting for Harris. But, I'm not too hopeful.

Trump's loyal idiot followers will continue to support them even though he probably sold a bunch of info to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 72October 8, 2024 8:48 PM

[quote]Trump's loyal idiot followers will continue to support them even though he probably sold a bunch of info to Russia.

Trump's loyal idiot followers will continue to support him even if he called himself a Czar.

by Anonymousreply 73October 8, 2024 9:10 PM

He has to make nice with Putin so that we don’t get nuked.

He’s only looking out for our best interest!

by Anonymousreply 74October 8, 2024 9:23 PM

[quote] Trump's loyal idiot followers will continue to support him even if he called himself a Czar.

We should tell them the word Czar is a "mooselam" word.

by Anonymousreply 75October 8, 2024 9:26 PM

[quote]This was all part of his official Presidential duties. Therefore it is all legal and above board.

While obviously I disagree 1000% with the SCOTUS "absolute immunity" bullshit, there actually isn't a rational argument that seven phone calls to Putin *after* Trump's presidency constituted "official presidential duties," which ended on Biden's inauguration day. I doubt he'll be prosecuted for it, but he arguably violated the Logan Act, which forbids private citizens – definitely including former politicians – from engaging in foreign policy in a way contrary to American interests.

[quote]Some MAGAs have clearly stated that they prefer Putin over every Democrat.

Yes, and they're all fucking traitors and in no way representative of Americans as a whole, and SURE as fuck not the independent moderates who will likely decide the election. This news was meant for THEM, not Trump cultists. Also, I realize Trump has normalized an appalling amount of shit, but normal Americans DEFINITELY know that it's massively fucked up for Trump to remain pen pals with a tyrant who's slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians since he left office.

[quote]The Russians using tactical nukes makes no military sense. There’s nowhere near enough pluses on the column to offset all of the negatives. If he goes nuclear, NATO will likely intervene and then he’s fucked.

R58, can we assume you posted this on the wrong thread? Trump & Putin discussed Covid tests, not ICBMs.

[quote]Why did Woodward sit on this for years?

R66, this is his fourth book in four years, and while I can see why you might've gotten the mistaken impression, its primary subject is the war in Gaza and the Biden administration's handling of it. If he didn't mention it before now, it's probably because it's a newly discovered tidbit.

by Anonymousreply 76October 8, 2024 9:43 PM

Yet Trump would still work with him on a book or interview, just for the attention.

by Anonymousreply 77October 8, 2024 9:46 PM

That article linked at R68, wow! Nothing is safe around Lindsey Graham. He'll reveal anything if it makes him look important. I can't believe how pathetic he is.

(And the book clearly describes the Russians threatening to use nukes, so it's fair for R58 to comment on it.)

by Anonymousreply 78October 8, 2024 9:46 PM

[quote] "I don't want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me," Mr. Putin reportedly told him.

Putin talks to Trump like he's a five-year-old. Given Putin's love of body doubles, I don't think he spends time talking to Trump. The FSB may have a trained psychiatrist who sounds like Putin speaking to him.

by Anonymousreply 79October 8, 2024 9:51 PM

Trump, at the tail end of a 72-minute tirade: "...and I STILL can't fucking believe they let Hillary get away with the emails and eating Haitians!"

[Pause.]

Trump: Vlad, you there? [Quietly: Walt, is my hearing aid fucked up again? FIX IT!]

A voice speaks.

Trump: Vlad, did you take us smoking again? You sound like Lauren Bacall.

Fake-as-Fuck Vlad: No, Donnie. I good. Tell me now everything you see in Iran secret ducukments. We discuss Operation Exfiltrate Komrade Trump after.

by Anonymousreply 80October 8, 2024 9:57 PM

Hey Hey, Donald J, what did Putin have to say?

by Anonymousreply 81October 8, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote]what did Putin have to say?

Your check is late.

by Anonymousreply 82October 8, 2024 10:41 PM

Trump EXPOSED

by Anonymousreply 83October 8, 2024 11:06 PM

When is someone finally going to be successful at taking him out. Please.

by Anonymousreply 84October 8, 2024 11:09 PM

Trump’s @realDonaldTrump 7 meetings with Putin
 It is reasonable there is a recording of these calls in an exquisite intel program. Trump would not be the target of the collection, but because Putin is a high-value target, Trump would be caught in the collection. The Russians definitely have a recording of every call.

7 calls with Putin, including during the full-scale Russia-Ukraine war, helps explains why Trump continues to be an ardent supporter of Russia and such a vocal critic of Ukraine.

Trump’s 7 calls with Putin also explain why Putin was emboldened to launch the full-scale invasion of Ukraine and sustain more than 2 years of war. Putin has made a huge investment in Trump and expects that investment to payoff.

It’s clear now more than ever that @realDonaldTrump was the decisive factor in convincing Putin to wage a wider war on Ukraine. Trump has taken the world to the brink of Armageddon. A second Trump term would have America—& with it the entire world—go over the precipice. Trump was, is, & will be a clear & present danger to the United States.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 8, 2024 11:15 PM

The Russians are no longer enemies to Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 86October 8, 2024 11:17 PM

I wish Trump would just drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 87October 8, 2024 11:24 PM

Let's see...I put my shocked face around here somewhere...

by Anonymousreply 88October 8, 2024 11:24 PM

DIE ALREADY

by Anonymousreply 89October 9, 2024 12:18 AM

I’m placing my order tonight. Let me know how many you want and I’ll ask for a group discount.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 9, 2024 12:32 AM

This absolutely should be run by every media outlet as this is treason, plain and simple. The bastard should be sent to Guantanamo Bay.

However, given their love of 24-hour disaster porn, I fear this story will quickly be drowned out by coverage of Hurricane Milton.

by Anonymousreply 91October 9, 2024 12:37 AM

well, that and the constant bullshit that is our court system r91. So, let's say Trump gets charge with treason for this. How do you think that plays out? How long does it take? How many delays? How many court cases and appeals and new court cases and new appeals and more delays and more bullshit and on and on and on and motherfucking on until the Supreme Court overturns the whole fucking thing and the process starts over? Honestly, why do people imagine we have a rule of law when it comes to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 92October 9, 2024 12:40 AM

R92, our country throws every problem into the legal system because our government doesn’t function very well. The Senate should have convicted Trump. That would have ended it. They had two chances and they failed.

by Anonymousreply 93October 9, 2024 12:53 AM

True r93, but be clear. The Republican Senate refused to do jackshit about Trump because the Republican base has decided that Republican Trump is the alpha and omega, the god emperor of the party, and must never be held accountable in any way for any thing.

The courts should be better and more neutral, but these days, they are not.

by Anonymousreply 94October 9, 2024 12:56 AM

Giving up the ash,mouf and pushy for Muva Rusher.

by Anonymousreply 95October 9, 2024 12:57 AM

R90 Haitian voodoo is real!

by Anonymousreply 96October 9, 2024 12:59 AM

[quote]The Russians are no longer enemies to Republicans.

We've known that since 2016, r86.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 9, 2024 1:02 AM

R30, yikes, how true. Turmp likely “loves” putin more than any other earthly individual

by Anonymousreply 98October 9, 2024 1:06 AM

Put the Lard-o-Maga in jail, no bail, and let him await developments from there, like his friend Diddy.

by Anonymousreply 99October 9, 2024 1:12 AM

"Wait. While I was using the same fucking N95 for weeks and watching my friends and colleagues get sick and die, that orange shit stain was sending PPE and COVID supplies to Vladimir Putin?!? You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.

Try that motherfucker for treason and do it now!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 9, 2024 1:53 AM

MAGA lady (?) with bacon face paint choses Putin over Harris. What a "patriot"!

"This Trump Supporter told me she’d vote for Putin over Kamala
"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 9, 2024 1:58 AM

MAGA is sending their best and their brightest.

by Anonymousreply 102October 9, 2024 2:09 AM

Billy Baldwin! His pronouns are "She/Tim" and the American flag according to his Twitter profile.

I'd say it's all of the below. Reagan would be spinning in his grave at what that weasel Dump has done to the GOP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 9, 2024 2:16 AM

When have we ever seen Donald Trump smile this much when meeting another World leader? When have we seen Donald Trump be that perky around Melania? Anything that man does concerning Vladimir Putin isn't surprising in the least to me. He admires authoritarian rulers more than those who are democratic allies of the U.S. Nothing would please Putin more than having his bitch back in the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 9, 2024 3:00 AM

Mental illness on full display at R101. Too bad that cunt didn't die from Covid.

by Anonymousreply 105October 9, 2024 3:09 AM

My fervent hope today is that the image @ R103 is seen by everyone on the planet. Discussed on all media as a plausible reaction to Woodward's information. With direct application to the slaughter in Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 106October 9, 2024 6:20 AM

Sums up Trump and a few other losers.

"Beautifully put.

Some people cause constant chaos around themselves to avoid getting caught."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 9, 2024 10:46 AM

Trump spox: "None of these made-up stories by Bod Woodward are true."

Vlad: "Yep, Donald sent me Covid tests."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 9, 2024 12:02 PM

Why isn’t the follow-up question to his denial, “So, you’re saying that Putin is lying?”

by Anonymousreply 109October 9, 2024 12:14 PM

FOUR FEET GOOD,TWO FEET BETTER

by Anonymousreply 110October 9, 2024 12:27 PM

Perhaps Orange just doesn't remember he sent them to his bestie Putin.

Dementia tends to cause that ish.

by Anonymousreply 111October 9, 2024 12:37 PM

October 9, 2016 - four years ago today: CNBC's Carl Quintanilla posted a screen capture of a post on X, then known as Twitter, from Vance saying, "Trump makes people I care about afraid. Immigrants, Muslims, etc. Because of this, I find him reprehensible. God wants better of us."

by Anonymousreply 112October 9, 2024 12:51 PM

Teflon Don.

by Anonymousreply 113October 9, 2024 12:51 PM

I wish there was more meat. Do you really need a whole book where the big reveal is he sent him covid tests? Sure it is bad but let's be honest you can get them free from the post office. I mean how fucked up is Russia that the president of Russia cannot get a covid test? Don't get me wrong I hate Trump but there has to much better dirt than just he sent covid tests.

by Anonymousreply 114October 9, 2024 1:17 PM

R114 the meat of the story is that Trump has a backdoor channel communication with Putin as a private citizen and has called him at least 7 times. Not only that, he sent him a gift!

by Anonymousreply 115October 9, 2024 1:26 PM

[QUOTE]Do you really need a whole book where the big reveal is he sent him covid tests? Sure it is bad but let's be honest you can get them free from the post office.

He sent Putin the tests and PPE early pandemic at a time hospital personnel wore one N95 mask for weeks straight and tests were unavailable for the general population. Plus, to add insult to injury, the U. S. taxpayers footed the bill so the purportedly wealthiest man on earth could have his own personal stash as Americans dropped dead.

by Anonymousreply 116October 9, 2024 1:41 PM

[quote] I wish there was more meat.

well, in terms of more "meat" consider the following: The Kumquat Pol Pot, already a convicted felon has committed yet another felonious act: Violation of the Logan act See below:

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes the negotiation of a dispute between the United States and a foreign government by an unauthorized American citizen.

Secondly, from what I understand it wasn't "covid tests" that were sent ( bad enough) he sent COVID TESTING EQUIPMENT desperately needed by the citizens of our country for Vlad Putin's PERSONAL use.

There is more meat on this bitch than a 70s porn star

by Anonymousreply 117October 9, 2024 1:45 PM

I remember standing outside in late November for hours at a mobile testing station in order to get tested for Covid. This should piss every single person who had Covid or who lost someone to it. Just despicable how Dump care for this asshole billionaire over the people he’s supposed to lead. This should be a huge fucking story.

by Anonymousreply 118October 9, 2024 1:49 PM

Breaking news: Biden says Obama fucked up in Ukraine 10 years ago!

Background: As vice president Biden wanted to take a military approach to Ukraine and was pissed that Obama didn't want to escalate things. So Biden made sure that one of the first things he did when he got into the White House as the big boss himself was do that little military escalation thing in Ukraine that Obama refused to do. Now Ukraine is all smashed to smithereens, thanks to Biden's insistence on scratching his itch!

by Anonymousreply 119October 9, 2024 2:37 PM

R119
 huh? Trolly troll does some piss poor trolling.

by Anonymousreply 120October 9, 2024 2:57 PM

r119 is a text book example of the propagandized American voter: His/Her/Their grievances have been soothed and buttressed by anti-democratic actors and forces both foreign and domestic in an effort to weaponize them as a tool in ending the American Experiment. Nothing is too absurd, too far fetched to fervently believe as long as it is spoon fed to you by the people and sources who have affirmed your victim status, given you a sense of belonging and a fake cause worth fighting for.

There is little to no profit in attempting to engage these types rationally, the psychological buy in to all this trump/q anon etc. bullshit is too deep.

Talk only to persuadable voters don't waste your time there

by Anonymousreply 121October 9, 2024 3:17 PM

Surely others knew of this. With all of our high tech surveillance, who believes Trump’s communications with Putin were undetected? My question is, why apparently did numb nuts Garland and the intelligence agencies do fuck all nothing?

by Anonymousreply 122October 9, 2024 3:19 PM

Certainly Putin has recordings of all these conversations

by Anonymousreply 123October 9, 2024 3:34 PM

One of the functions Zelenskyy performs for us as thee Ukraine conflict drags on, is to drain Russia and Putin of resources. Their economy is suffering, they have trouble finding soldiers to fight, and they are borrowing money from the Chinese like drunken sailors, and then giving it to Iran and North Korea to buy weapons.

by Anonymousreply 124October 9, 2024 3:39 PM

R122 probably because the Intel Communication did not want to have Garland’s DOJ reveal in court the nature and source of the spying capabilities we have into Putin‘s internal operations.

If Bob Woodward reveals it via an anonymous source, the spy raft is not made broadly public.

by Anonymousreply 125October 9, 2024 3:41 PM

Who does R119 think it’s convincing? Certainly nobody on this platform.

Generally, I’ve noticed that the trolls this season are a lot worse than previous election cycles. Maybe Russia is also too poor to pay them.

by Anonymousreply 126October 9, 2024 3:55 PM

Loved reading r121’s take down of Boris, but we have to admit it could have been written by ChatGPT, right?! đŸ€­

by Anonymousreply 127October 9, 2024 4:03 PM

r127 this is r121 writing

[quote] Loved reading [R121]’s take down of Boris, but we have to admit it could have been written by ChatGPT, right?!

ChatGPT had nothing to do with it, if you liked it or hated it, it is an original production of my discrete consciousness. I am many things, grasshopper, but a plagiarist I am not.

Secondly, if you misread my post as a "take down of Putin" you missed (intentionally or not) much of the substance of it. I am addressing psychologically disenfranchised American voters whose vulnerabilities have been manipulated by Putin and Trump, yes, but by others anti-democratic domestic and foreign bad actors as well.

If you DIDN'T misread the post and just hoped to recharacterize is, for whatever reason. Don't

by Anonymousreply 128October 9, 2024 5:29 PM

Shut up, Defacto.

by Anonymousreply 129October 9, 2024 7:22 PM

I'm glad President Biden during his televised conference about Hurricane Milton called Trump a liar about people in hard hit areas from Hurricane Helene not being helped.

by Anonymousreply 130October 9, 2024 7:38 PM

Turmp is a turd

by Anonymousreply 131October 9, 2024 7:57 PM

The thing is Trump is a moron and would sell his mentally defective children for a few rubles. He has been dependent on Russian funds for years. Trump now directly quotes both Putin and Orban in disparaging democracy. He is a paid whore for Russia. He would 100% end the US"s participation in NATO and he would probably even send ground troops to assist in Putin's quest for territorial expansion.

Donald Jr quote - "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,"

Eric Trump quote - You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’ And this is what he said. He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Putin while evil is certainly smart and his life has been dedicated to crushing the west. If Trump is reelected he may well achieve that end.

by Anonymousreply 132October 9, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote] Donald Jr quote - "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,"

Jesus, Bitch, just spit it out. You're all whores for Putin.

by Anonymousreply 133October 9, 2024 8:27 PM

r104, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Merkel, looks apprehensive and suspicious.

Macron, looks ready to strangle the guy on the spot.

Orange guy is fawning all over it.

by Anonymousreply 134October 9, 2024 9:44 PM

This was not the news story certain media outlets and Woodward hoped it'd be. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 135October 9, 2024 9:46 PM

Close your mouth, you are letting the flies in

by Anonymousreply 136October 9, 2024 9:49 PM

[quote]When have we ever seen Donald Trump smile this much when meeting another World leader?

He was grinning ear to ear when he met Kim Jong-un. Also Duterte. And Viktor Orban.

by Anonymousreply 137October 9, 2024 10:06 PM

[quote]I wish there was more meat. Do you really need a whole book where the big reveal is he sent him covid tests?

R114, try reading the link sometimes. (And earlier posts.) The book primarily covers the war in Gaza. (The title is literally "War.") The Trump anecdote isn't directly related, but Woodward decided to add it for context or something. And btw Putin is *definitely* involved to some extent, at least towards the involvement of Iran, so a Trump-Putin discussion isn't entirely off-topic.

[quote]R119 is a text book example of the propagandized American voter.

Or it's a bot, but either way, STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.

[quote]I'm glad President Biden during his televised conference about Hurricane Milton called Trump a liar about people in hard hit areas from Hurricane Helene not being helped.

*I'm* glad Biden's able to say this kind of shit without forcing in "pleasantries" since he's no longer running. (If only he could say "motherfucker" on a network news show.)

[quote]This was not the news story certain media outlets and Woodward hoped it'd be. Yawn.

Gee, R135, could it be because Israel's on the brink of war and half of Florida's on the brink of destruction?

by Anonymousreply 138October 9, 2024 10:14 PM

Another in a long list of Scump BOMBSHELL incidents that will not make ANY difference. This motherfucker is bulletproof.

by Anonymousreply 139October 9, 2024 11:04 PM

R139 is fapping

by Anonymousreply 140October 9, 2024 11:55 PM

How long has Woodward been sitting on this tidbit re: Trump/Putin and Covid 19? And how did he find out about it? I don't expect him to reveal the name of his source, but was it a cabinet member? a janitor? Why was their motive in revealing it to Woodward?

by Anonymousreply 141October 10, 2024 12:07 AM

[quote]This was not the news story certain media outlets and Woodward hoped it'd be. Yawn.

Rise and Shine r135! Time to get up and smell the coffee!

Putin just humiliated Mangolinni by confirming the conversations and covid diagnostic equipment was sent AFTER the cunt denied it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 10, 2024 12:10 AM

R141. From context, it sounds like it was a (Republican) former tRump staffer. And s/he may only have felt safe coming forward now that there are a large number of high profile Republicans openly supporting Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 143October 10, 2024 12:13 AM

I like how he told Trump not to stay anything. He must know how big his mouth is, I mean it’s stretched open all the way to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 144October 10, 2024 12:13 AM

Say*

by Anonymousreply 145October 10, 2024 12:13 AM

"If you tell people, they'll be mad at you, not at me" is something child molesters tell their victims.

by Anonymousreply 146October 10, 2024 12:22 AM

Trump is to hold a rally late in October at Madison Square Garden. I hope no one shows up.

by Anonymousreply 147October 10, 2024 12:51 AM

How did I know that R135 and R139 are single post trolls?

by Anonymousreply 148October 10, 2024 12:58 AM

R147, that sounds very 1930s.

by Anonymousreply 149October 10, 2024 1:20 AM

Is Trump coming to Illinois? Maybe he can have a rally in Oak Park or Evanston.

by Anonymousreply 150October 10, 2024 1:40 AM

Really? Madison Square Garden??

Seriously, Democratic voters should wear Maga T-shirts and baseball caps to disguise themselves. Then ten minutes into Trump's belly-aching, start screaming:

"You're a Big Fat Orange Pig! Die!! You're a big Fat Orange Pig. Die!! You're a Big Fat Orange Pig! Die!!"

by Anonymousreply 151October 10, 2024 2:09 AM

The Kremlin has confirmed that Trump sent them COVID equipment when Trump denied it.

by Anonymousreply 152October 10, 2024 2:24 AM

He is going to pack MSG because he will bus people in and he will pay. And he will pay with rubles. This sounds like Roger Stone and Stephen Miller.

by Anonymousreply 153October 10, 2024 2:26 AM

(153)

by Anonymousreply 154October 10, 2024 3:29 AM

(R153)

by Anonymousreply 155October 10, 2024 3:30 AM

[quote] [R127] this is [R121] writing

Hello there, it is nice to meet you. Thank you for your quick response. Apologies for my tardiness but I've been caught up with work late tonight.

[quote] Loved reading [[R121]]’s take down of Boris, but we have to admit it could have been written by ChatGPT, right?!

[quote] ChatGPT had nothing to do with it, if you liked it or hated it, it is an original production of my discrete consciousness. I am many things, grasshopper, but a plagiarist I am not.

I wasn't not accusing you of plagiarism, nor am I your student. Since you don't seem capable of reading between the lines, I'll just tell you now I liked your post quite a bit. But I may have mis-stated my position. Please, read on....

[quote] Secondly, if you misread my post as a "take down of Putin" you missed (intentionally or not) much of the substance of it. I am addressing psychologically disenfranchised American voters whose vulnerabilities have been manipulated by Putin and Trump, yes, but by others anti-democratic domestic and foreign bad actors as well.

First off, I characterized your contribution as a "take down of Boris", not Putin. "Boris" is a well-known DL placeholder name for Russian trolls, but not the dictator. I never thought you meant to address, contradict or cast a contrast against the Dear Leader Himself. What you DID do, in my opinion, was cast Boris' statement at r119 in a light that is all too real... the too American-Flag-face-painted, rabid "patriot", defender of free-dumbs idiot that you clearly have self-decided is beyond help. And I simply summed all that up as a "take down." Mea Culpa.

[quote] If you DIDN'T misread the post and just hoped to recharacterize is, for whatever reason. Don't

I hope I didn't just do that in the above paragraph. But, if I did, can I buy you a drink sometime, somewhere? And either way, can you come sit next to me over here and we can continue the conversation?

by Anonymousreply 156October 10, 2024 5:16 AM

R140 Fapping? Are you retarded? Read the post again. Slowly. "Scump" and "motherfucker" are context clues.

by Anonymousreply 157October 10, 2024 5:35 AM

[quote]We should tell them the word Czar is a "mooselam" word.

I see it more as a "Moose and Squirrel" word.

by Anonymousreply 158October 10, 2024 1:34 PM

[quote]Really? Madison Square Garden?? Seriously, Democratic voters should wear Maga T-shirts and baseball caps to disguise themselves. Then ten minutes into Trump's belly-aching, start screaming: "You're a Big Fat Orange Pig! Die!! You're a big Fat Orange Pig. Die!! You're a Big Fat Orange Pig! Die!!"

R151, that is EXACTLY what Trump wants. He picked a location in a state neither he nor any other significant Republicans have any realistic chance of winning, meaning he's doing it entirely for attention. He WANTS all of it on the evening news & dominating the news cycle.

If this happened, the chryons on Faux News would be "LEFTISTS STORM MSG, THREATEN TRUMP." He's doing the rally both for that reason – giving MAGAts fresh meat to chew on – and also to feed his addiction to large crowds. (Assuming they show up, and no, you really can't assume anything of the sort. Since so few Trumpists live in NYC, they'll have to bring them in from elsewhere, and thankfully most of his supporters in the tristate area are fat, lazy & uninterested in a hike into Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 159October 10, 2024 7:18 PM

According to esteemed scholar and doctor of meteorology Marjorie Taylor Greene, the government will just steer a hurricane into New York City on the day Trump plans to hold his rally at Madison Square Garden, as an attempt to cancel the event. But no "Democrat Hurricane" will keep the mob of MAGA patriots away from seeing their dear leader in person.

by Anonymousreply 160October 10, 2024 8:13 PM

I still know of dumbasses who think COVID is/was a "hoax".

I also lost a few close friends in that first year, when Orange told us all it was going to "go away" in a few days and "disinfectant" would cure it.

"He called Covid a “hoax,” but sent tests to Putin."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 10, 2024 8:21 PM

Their godly man. Their Savior. Behold: Orange Jesus.

""Watch Trump joke about son Barron needing to get girlfriend an abortion before he signs a national ban.

HOST: Barron is 18, he’s handsome, he’s tall,he's rich. TRUMP: He’s got the whole ballgame. HOST: He’s unleashed in New York. Are you sure you want to reverse Roe v. Wade NOW?

HOST: Maybe give him a few years? TRUMP: Some of these questions are much better. HOST: But you still haven't answered, though. TRUMP: I'm trying to get out of it.

Just more proof that Trump only cares about himself. Rules for thee, not for me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 11, 2024 2:58 AM

Truth Social Users Are Losing Ridiculous Sums of Money to Scams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 11, 2024 12:41 PM

I wish some of the media would stop saying he sent Covid TESTS to Putin. Just saying ‘tests’ makes it sound like he sent him some of the test kits like the ones we got free in the mail. It was Covid test MACHINES that hospitals desperately needed at the time.

by Anonymousreply 164October 11, 2024 12:50 PM

Depending on the media to accurately report on any of Trump's perfidious actions is like winning the lottery.

They won't and you won't.

by Anonymousreply 165October 11, 2024 1:15 PM

Trump’s top general calls ex-president ‘fascist to the core’ and ‘most dangerous person to this country,’ new book says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 11, 2024 6:50 PM

[quote]Truth Social users are losing ridiculous sums of money to scams

Good. The rube are going broke learning that "Find 'em, Fool 'em, Fleece 'em and Forget 'em" is one of the MAGArchy's favorite mantras.

by Anonymousreply 167October 11, 2024 7:05 PM

^ rubes

by Anonymousreply 168October 11, 2024 8:12 PM

[quote] Truth Social Users Are Losing Ridiculous Sums of Money to Scams

FUCK THEM! We've lost more!

by Anonymousreply 169October 16, 2024 1:32 AM

Trump just did an interview with Bloomberg in Chicago It was a mess. He had to be told how Tarrifs work then proceeded to call the interviewer biased and wrong, that he has been wrong all his life and Trump was great at math. Then told a blond woman in the audience immigrants were going to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 170October 16, 2024 2:44 AM

I've noticed that Trump's eyes look vacant unless he's spewing hatred.

by Anonymousreply 171October 16, 2024 2:51 AM

^^^

It's the only thing he recognizes these days.

by Anonymousreply 172October 16, 2024 4:25 AM

I hope they both die soon.

by Anonymousreply 173October 16, 2024 4:56 AM

I'm sure there's a name for this in the lexicon of mental illness, but IMO Trump seems to have left us...and gone into a zone, a bubble of his own world. He's not in close touch with reality and he is spouting nonsense and dark messages. Some kind of disassociation? He knows he is losing. Pretty soon he's going to talk about the sun rising in the West.

by Anonymousreply 174October 16, 2024 12:24 PM

Both who, R173?

by Anonymousreply 175October 16, 2024 2:34 PM

R174, it's hard to tell with Trump because he's always seemed disturbed, but what's going on now seems like dementia. He's losing his ability to engage with the present. He can't accept that he's facing Harris or seize on new issues to exploit. All of his ideas and references concern the past. He'll never come out of this or improve.

by Anonymousreply 176October 16, 2024 2:59 PM

This is like watching a villain in a Stephen King novel

by Anonymousreply 177October 16, 2024 3:03 PM

Nevermind, I forgot that this thread was about Trump AND Putin. I thought you were talking about Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 178October 16, 2024 3:14 PM

[quote]He can't accept that he's facing Harris or seize on new issues to exploit. All of his ideas and references concern the past. He'll never come out of this or improve.

He still has our votes!

by Anonymousreply 179October 16, 2024 7:52 PM

And... only 7 days later this story is forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 180October 17, 2024 12:17 AM

Like the three fake assassination attempts?

by Anonymousreply 181October 17, 2024 12:20 AM

How did he know this info???

by Anonymousreply 182October 17, 2024 12:34 AM

He's gotta be on some kind of drugs

by Anonymousreply 183October 17, 2024 12:35 AM

Question- does Putin speak fluent English? Or do they communicate via another avenue? And r181 the first staged assassin attempt ended in two deaths. Will there ever be any consequences?

by Anonymousreply 184October 17, 2024 6:11 AM

Putin's spoken English language skills far surpass donald's facility, R184.

by Anonymousreply 185October 17, 2024 8:12 AM

r185, Puto speaks American English almost as well as Netanyahu.

But he always has an interpreter in the room/ear for plausible deniability of misunderstanding.

by Anonymousreply 186October 17, 2024 8:15 AM

R184, he's been filmed speaking English. He's totally fluent in German, and I assume that anyone who can learn German as a second language can learn English as well.

by Anonymousreply 187October 17, 2024 2:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!