Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Incel-about-town who got lucky, Stephen Miller, offers dating advice to charm the ladies

🤢🤮

[QUOTE]Watters: We are getting a lot of texts from women about Stephen Miller. Our audience believes you are some sort of sexual matador.

[QUOTE]Miller: Some advice to any young man out there. If you are a young man who's looking to impress the ladies, to be attractive.. the best thing you can do is wear your Trump support on your sleeve. Show that you are a real man. Show that you are not a beta. Be a proud and loud Trump supporter and your dating life will be fantastic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2024 1:09 PM

🤣 Limp-dicked, pathetic cunt.

Can only pay for pussy. Like all of the Trump tards.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2024 3:18 AM

Par for the course flag-humpers obsessed with masculinity. They don’t grasp that the majority see right through them as monosyllabic, mewling, puerile, slack jawed knuckle dragging trash of society.

Trump does so well with these kinds because he only speaks at about a third grade level of language. He literally wrangles in the halfwits of society who would be checked out of politics entirely otherwise.

Retarded dumbfucks the whole lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2024 4:17 AM

Doesn’t he look kind of like a young Putin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2024 4:25 AM

Is the anchor making fun of him?

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2024 4:28 AM

Love this reaction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2024 4:31 AM

Stephen Miller is the most unfuckable man in the United States of America.

Literally.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2024 4:36 AM

No Words.

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2024 5:55 AM

The thing that baffles me about them seeing Trump as this alpha, macho guy....other than his overt misogyny, Trump is prissiest guy ever, between the thick pancake make up, the hair, and whatever the hell that "dance" is to YMCA, the gayest song ever.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2024 6:05 AM

Isn't S. Miller the one who's also known as "Discount Goebbels"?

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2024 6:09 AM

Nothing attractive about Squidward

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2024 6:14 AM

R2's post reminds me of this sage piece of advice Lady G gave dispensed (from Woodward's book):

[QUOTE]“You’ve got a problem with moderate women,” Graham told Trump after the midterms. “The people that think that the earth is flat and we didn’t go to the moon, you’ve got them. Let that go.”

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2024 8:21 AM

Sexual matador?

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2024 9:06 AM

Ratatouille is a “sexual matador?”

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2024 9:08 AM

two rapists having a chat

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2024 9:08 AM

By "who got lucky" in the OP, I'm referring to his physically attractive wife whose soul is just as black as her husband's. These awful people have reproduced three times in three and a half years and probably won't stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2024 9:21 AM

[quote]Isn't S. Miller the one who's also known as "Discount Goebbels"?

R9, I prefer "Great Value Goebbels."

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2024 9:42 AM

This Megamind looking ugly POlS has got to be kidding. I’m guessing very small dick and cums quicker than Mike Damone fucking Stacy Hamilton in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2024 10:10 AM

I suppose conservative women do have what I might consider "odd taste" in men (that Trump.is attractive and/or an "alpha") but that guy? That guy turns them on?

That's some weird shit.

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2024 10:19 AM

[quote] I’m guessing very small dick and cums quick

True on both counts and thank god for that!

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2024 10:37 AM

The wifey is probably one of those freaks who rubs one off thinking about Ted Bundy or the Columbine Killers.

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2024 10:47 AM

The word "loathsome" was coined for people like Stephen Miller.

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2024 10:53 AM

As Cher once said: the problem with some women is that they get all excited over nothing, and then they marry him.

The women who consider this scrawny, graceless, ugly and uninteresting fool sexy, must have all been living in a nunnery for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2024 10:55 AM

Did anyone else read predator instead of matador?

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2024 11:38 AM

Jesse Watters looks like the Temu David Schwimmer. No way is any woman willingly having sex with ... that.

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2024 4:36 PM

Putin would hate Miller because he’s a Jew.

by Anonymousreply 25October 9, 2024 4:59 PM

He sticks his skull up his wife's cunt and fucks her blind.

by Anonymousreply 26October 9, 2024 5:53 PM

Pee-Wee German is not making anybody moist.

by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2024 6:01 PM

[quote]Doesn’t he look kind of like a young Putin?

Like long lost relatives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2024 1:30 AM

[quote]scrawny, graceless, ugly and uninteresting fool

You know there aren't enough adjectives that can begin to describe how truly hideous - both inside and out - this ogre is.

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2024 1:36 AM

I saw a bullfight once. The process involves some guys torturing an animal and then the matador stabbing it to death. It’s hard to get from there to feeling that “sexual matador” is a compliment.

Note: I will never know why my parents thought it was a good idea to bring a 14-year-old to a bullfight.

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2024 1:45 AM

He’s heinously ugly

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2024 1:50 AM

That's like JD Vance giving dating advice. Run women, run!

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2024 1:51 AM

Thanks Stevey. Appreciate the a dating advice.

Maybe I can land a chick as hot as the one you did.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2024 2:05 AM

Did anyone else see MSNBC’s “Aymen” vomit 🤢 🤮 before covering this story? It was humorous.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2024 2:23 AM

I've been calling him the Marquis de Sade for years. What a little freak. He's always twitching like a thousand spiders are about to burst out of his skin. And his head always looks shiny and sweaty to me. I imagine his sweat is cold like liquid nitrogen. He can only cum when people get disemboweled in front of him and stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2024 3:01 AM

He looks and acts like Roy Cohen and Joseph Goebbles had a baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2024 7:54 AM

Somebody needs to do a wellness check on the hostage..er..wife.

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2024 10:04 AM

I guess it's good both Watters and Miller let everyone know they are sexual sadists. Warning labels are useful, when dealing with poisonous things.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2024 12:32 PM

The wife is as bad or worse

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2024 12:38 PM

He needs to be wearing Heinrich Himmler’s old uniform.

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2024 1:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!