Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I can’t help but wonder why Americans have such a disdain for foreskin

It’s a natural part of the human body. I quite often hear cleanliness and hygiene as reasons for hating foreskin, but it’s just like any other part of the body. If you don’t wash your asshole in the shower or clean out your mouth in the morning, it smells god awful. And any good quality man is going to be clean.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2024 2:15 AM

I love every aspect of a man and adore cocks, cut or uncut.

Aesthetically, I prefer a cut one. There's something beautiful about that helmet always on display...ready for action at a moment's notice!

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2024 1:09 AM

If I see even a speck of cheese, I know its time to leave!

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2024 1:38 AM

Visually, I prefer cut. My ass is not so discriminating.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2024 1:43 AM

Yes, you can dick me down, but I'm not sucking that thing.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 1:44 AM

I know we're in a minority globally and most men around the world have foreskins - but when I browse through dick subreddits, I just can't with the majority of uncut dicks - particularly with the low overhang or when hard, the foreskin doesn't retract back behind the head.

I know I'll get hate for this - but aesthetically, a circumcised dick is just so much more appealing. There are a LOT of really ugly looking uncut dicks out there. More than half.

I find them visually very unappealing and unattractive. A few are fine - those where you can barely tell - but it's not for me.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2024 1:45 AM

Love them natural

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2024 1:53 AM

This thread is useless without...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2024 2:38 AM

and...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2024 2:42 AM

Mafuckin!’

I wuz razed rite.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2024 2:44 AM

My fuck buddy is a ginger with a pointy overhang and a mauve glans. I love sticking my tongue in there and exploring around. Then pulling on it with my lips like it’s laffy taffy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2024 2:54 AM

Obviously, non-Americans are going to click on the poll and you know which of the two they are going to select.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2024 2:57 AM

At the end of day, we were all born that way.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2024 2:58 AM

Love that smooth gliding skin. Feels gooey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2024 3:07 AM

It's the smegma.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2024 3:08 AM

[quote]At the end of day, we were all born that way.

But it can be fixed.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2024 3:11 AM

OP = Dickless Dick Cheese

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2024 3:13 AM

R15 By that same logic, you should get a colostomy and get your asshole sewn up so that you never have to wash it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2024 3:14 AM

I don’t care either way as long as I have free reign

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2024 3:19 AM

R11 - it's generally only older Americans who are so revolted by foreskin due to long term brainwashing about cleanliness, aesthetics and made up medical benefits which don't exist etc.

In modern day America - the vast majority of newborn American males are no longer circumcised except for when there are religious requirements (Muslims, Jews and some Catholics).

Once the older boomer generation dies out (like R16, R14 et al) , this anti-foreskin attitude will die out with them. Most of the world's males are not circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2024 3:24 AM

r11, no, it's the TANG.

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2024 3:32 AM

[quote] It’s a natural part of the human body.

So are skin tags.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2024 4:00 AM

[quote] I can’t help but wonder why Americans have such a disdain for foreskin

Is OP Carrie Bradshaw?

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2024 4:01 AM

R21 we don’t jack off with skin tags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2024 4:04 AM

It's not "Americans," op.

It's just a bunch of lunatic Jewish guys who are obsessed with cut vs. uncut.

They feel that they are superior because they are cut, and that having foreskin is some sort of physical flaw.

They're seriously deranged.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2024 4:47 AM

It's not brainwashing - we can compare and contrast with an analytical mind.

They just aren't aesthetically pleasing as cut cocks. Some are just fucking ugly - the veins carrying over the the whole dick, the overhang, the white dots in TOO MANY dic pics.

People have their preferences - I've seen both many many times. One looks beautiful - the other one usually looks unappealing to be kind.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2024 5:15 AM

Fuck you, R25.

That's YOUR stupid opinion.

And truly, no one cares what you think.

Mind your own goddamned business.

TO EACH, HIS OWN.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2024 5:18 AM

I have never personally liked it because it’s BEFORE the skin, but there’s nothing before the skin. Your body starts at the skin! So it just does not make sense. Therefore I don’t like it.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2024 5:36 AM

It's just fear of the unknown and also a bit of sour grapes. Aesop had to have been thinking of cut guys when he wrote "The Fox Who Lost His Tail".

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2024 5:37 AM

Cut looks so much better. I don’t like the sweet potato look but that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2024 5:46 AM

Sour grapes about what? Something I don’t remember ever having?

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2024 5:47 AM

R26 - and yet - that's your opinion and no one cares what you think either. Minding my own damn business?

Little child, this is a discussion board.

Do you have any other questions?

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2024 5:49 AM

I'm not R25 - but nobody is interested in your confected disdain and condescension R31.

I'd be interested to know what age you are?

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2024 5:52 AM

The glans is ugly. Flat top dicks are so much prettier.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2024 6:15 AM

I don't really understand the fuss. Sure, I have a preference, but I've had ample experience with both types cut and uncut dick and don't run in horror when encountering one of the less ideal, the less preferred type. Leave room for surprise and you will find pleasure.

I'm an American with a foreskin, something of an oddity for my age in the U.S. because of a collusion between two uncircumcised men, my father (whose European father didn't favor circumcision for my dad) and my family doctor was European (and uncut, I assume.) My older brothers were circumcised, I was not, simply because of conversations between these two men who agreed there was no reason for it.

Being uncut never put me at a disadvantage (nor much of an advantage either). The only attention this brought was the occasional, "oh, you're uncut", and that more often than not from non-Americans who found it curious and against expectation. I live in Europe and so I'm in the majority now but this has no zero effect on anything and, as before, makes no difference. It's just another aspect of dick along with length, girth, shape, inclination, color variation, hairiness...

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2024 6:16 AM

r25 boys are dying for your frivolous aesthetic preferences. To me a cut dick looks like a Frankenstein experiment. It's not just about looks. An uncut penis simply functions better, which makes sense considering we evolved to have one and ours functions differently from the lower mammals.

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2024 6:55 AM

r29, I call it squid dick...

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2024 4:00 PM

I've actually never seen one up close. I kinda want to...

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2024 4:09 PM

Funky-smelling uncut dick was a bonus when I liked to drink and be a whore. Not completely swiss-cheesed rotten cock, but a nice sweet male funk. It's a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2024 4:09 PM

either is fine. but clean out your cocks if you have one

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2024 4:10 PM

The first time i had sex with an uncut guy (and this was so long ago we had to be careful outside lest the dinosaurs stomp us) I exclaimed "You're uncut!" and he smiled, said "yup" and grabbed his and my dicks, both oozing precum, and docked them but using one hand could message them, rotating my dick around his inside his foreskin and I thought I would explode on the spot. He realized it and stopped since we'd barely gotten our pants off. We hooked up a number of times and a couple of times he made me cum doing that trick. He said it was better when you used just pre-cum, and introduced me to nipple play to make our dicks gush with it.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2024 4:28 PM

It's like leaving the shell on a prawn.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2024 4:50 PM

Save the anteaters!

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2024 5:08 PM

Saul replied, "Say to David, `The king wants no other price for the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on his enemies.'" Saul's plan was to have David fall by the hands of the Philistines.

When the attendants told David these things, he was pleased to become the king's son-in-law. So before the allotted time elapsed,

David and his men went out and killed two hundred Philistines. He brought their foreskins and presented the full number to the king so that he might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2024 7:15 PM

[Quote] The glans is ugly.

Turn in your gay card this instant, missy!

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2024 7:19 PM

I'm relatively indifferent.

Having a foreskin is not going to make a hot guy less desirable, nor is being cut going to make an unattractive guy more desirable.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2024 7:21 PM

I am a 58 yo cut man but I find uncut more sexy, probably because it is more exotic to me. Also the very first cock I sucked, when I was 17, was on an uncut guy, so it may have become fetishized for me.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2024 7:51 PM

I am against circumcision because it is really unnecessary surgery of healthy tissue and probably very painful for the newborn. Why humans started to doing it their sons would be an interesting read.

That said, I think a cut cock is much hotter. The exposed cockhead is beautiful. Uncut cockheads when they come out of the sheath look moist, blueish, and intestinal or something. Not sexy at all.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2024 8:25 PM

It's unsanitary and can harbor disease. Ugly, too.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2024 9:19 PM

r48 Cut dick is unsanitary, it has nothing to protect it from ball and pube sweat.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2024 9:34 PM

I don't know why Jewish guys are so weird about uncut dicks.

They don't just quietly oppose it.

They have to actively campaign against it.

It's so weird.

Why is that? Is it a religious thing, that you have to oppose uncut dicks?

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2024 9:37 PM

R50 It’s a religious requirement for them, although some modern Jews don’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2024 9:41 PM

Even so, R51 why do they have to be so vocally prejudiced about guys who are uncut?

It's none of their business.

They don't want anyone interfering with their shit, so why do they have to interfere with others?

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2024 9:45 PM

Shed you're skin.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2024 9:45 PM

R52 Is this online or what? I’ve never seen Jews openly bitching about this. I have seen them making a big deal about their sons being circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2024 9:48 PM

r50 They're no different from gentile circ fanatics. They're just protecting their ego, but they hide it behind religion instead of medicine. To accept the foreskin as good is to imply that something is missing from their own penis. That's also why they force it on kids. If they let the kid have a choice they would most likely choose not to and that upsets them that their sons don't want to be like them. A happy uncut man is an affront to the cut man. They know cut men will go extinct if they give men a choice, it's like a virus that must continue reproducing.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2024 9:49 PM

I want my pound of flesh, removed.

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2024 11:18 PM

500,000,000 Muslim men call bullshit on your demographic claims.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2024 11:27 PM

[quote]500,000,000 Muslim men

Like they matter.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2024 12:35 AM

"Most of the world's males are not circumsized."

Most of the world's males don't shower on a daily basis. Hence the reason for nasty ass stank sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2024 12:53 AM

Nasty

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2024 12:55 AM

This turned into a stealth anti-semitic and islamophobic thread.

Jewish men do not sit around talking about uncircumcised dicks all day - ever. And they don't comment on it or care.

Some of you just make up shit - it's NOT a Jewish conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2024 1:43 AM

I'm an uncut American and it's only ever helped me get laid. I've never been in a situation where sex was on the table and the other person went "you're uncut? Nevermind".

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2024 3:01 AM

R49 “Smegma most commonly appears in men who are uncircumcised. It looks like crumbly cheese and usually has a foul odor.”

I’d rather be with someone who has a sweaty cut dick than a cheese stank dick.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2024 4:55 AM

[quote]Cut dick is unsanitary, it has nothing to protect it from ball and pube sweat.

Are you retarded?

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2024 5:40 AM

Nashty as hell.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2024 6:23 AM

R63 we all have to wash. I’ve smelled pissy unwashed cut dick. Never encountered that with a natural guy. The foreskin has a micro biome that keeps it healthy.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2024 6:47 AM

R50, many people circumcise their boys -- it's not just the Jews who practice it. Even the British Royal Family circumcises their boys, as we learned from Prince Harry in his book last year.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2024 7:04 AM

I felt so sorry for the guy with the first uncut dick I ever saw, I was always nicer to him than I might otherwise have been. He looked deformed to me. It would be 10+ years before I saw one on someone I was fucking.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2024 3:53 PM

Turtlenecks keep you warm.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2024 4:26 PM

Nasty crotch is nasty whether fhe cock is cut or not. They both can be washed and kept deliciously clean. I’ve sucked hundreds of cocks, and enjoyed both uncut and cut. Also been repulsed by both types.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2024 6:33 PM

^Diseased whore.

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2024 1:30 AM

Nice dick is nice dick and ugly dick is ugly dick.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2024 1:34 AM

And sometimes, it's spotted.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2024 1:48 AM

[quote][R50], many people circumcise their boys -- it's not just the Jews who practice it.

Yes, Jews are only 3% of the population, but according to the National Center for Health Statistics, around 64% of newborn boys in the U.S. are circumcised annually, mostly whites who are 60% of the population.

That's not even counting the ones who get circumcised as teenagers/young men. When you take those into account, about 80% of American males are circumcised, overall.

The highest rates are in the conservative, very white Midwest.

The lowest rates are in the ultra-liberal, more diverse West Coast.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2024 2:13 AM

When I was little, I thought the reason why Americans were circumcised and Europeans were not was because after a few centuries of separation, the European immigrants evolved to not need a foreskin in the New World.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2024 2:13 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2024 2:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!