Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The "ghost" voice that appears whenever Oprah does an interview at Graceland

I was watching the Oprah / Presley family special and noticed something weird. There is a voice saying hello out of nowhere around 35:10.

Free version for those without Paramount+, etc... Sorry for all the ads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 7:18 PM

Why all this dead Presleys stuff?

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2024 7:19 AM

Riley Keogh's doing press for the Lisa Marie book launch, .

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2024 7:27 AM

Oprah interviewed Lisa Marie at Graceland back in 2006. There is a hello around 3:18. WTF!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2024 7:37 AM

Probably crew?

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 1:23 PM

No one has a reaction to the voices saying hello, though, R4. The one in 2006 sounded like Elvis. The one from the recent special is a male voice, doesn't sound like Elvis, and is heard when Riley is talking when Lisa Marie had a tattoo person view Ben's body. I usually try to rationally explain when weird occurrences happen but am wondering if these are EVPs.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2024 2:17 PM

Wtf was up with her crackhead eye makeup?

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2024 7:16 PM

Why WOULD you have a reaction if a crew member talked over a shot? Either you cut recording and shout at them, or you decide it's probably not that audible and keep going. Possibly you don't even hear it if you're involved in the interview. Either way the audience wouldn't see a reaction.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 1:26 PM

You have a point, R7, and I could see it if it sounded like conversation between crew members was picked up. I just think it is odd that you can hear a male voice say "hello" when they were discussing Ben's body. Also, odd the same thing happened during the interview from 2006.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 7:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!