Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m working from home today

And I’ve spent the last hour in bed with a sense of dread. If I hear the ping of a new email I’ll check my computer.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2024 4:08 PM

I'm jacking off as I type this

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2024 2:37 PM

Mafuckin!’

I wuz razed rite.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2024 2:40 PM

i had a good week at work and can afford to take the day off but i'm realizing i don't know what the hell to even do with free time

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2024 2:41 PM

I’ve rallied! i’m back at the computer

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 3:10 PM

It’s me again! Survived a 45 minute teams meeting and now back in bed having a lie down.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 9:54 AM

Get back to work, lazy butt!

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 10:00 AM

OP, closed legs don’t get fed.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 10:01 AM

Just smoke copious amounts of pot, silly!

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 10:16 AM

I'm feeling this way today, have a big project to write up

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2024 10:39 AM

Sad cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 10:47 AM

Did some work, went out to get a sandwich, ate sandwich doing work, now back in bed for a bit

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2024 1:24 PM

I’m depressed and in bed

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2024 1:56 PM

Big hug R12

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2024 2:26 PM

Gripping! I’ve canceled the day’s plans so I won’t miss a single update.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2024 3:26 PM

I hope you never get depressed R14.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2024 3:40 PM

Enjoy the lazy work from home day. And next time you're back on site excitedly tell your coworkers how much more work you get done when remote. Go on and on about it. Really sell it. You're so much more productive, why have the stress of a commute. Then the next work from home day go back to your sulking, lazy self. And have a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2024 3:47 PM

And here I am homing from work today! I've texted Brayden and Jayden at school - they need to keep me up to speed on what they're doing at at times. I've done my Mallfart grocery order, in a bit I'll dash out to pick it up and take it home. I'll tell the boss I'm getting a new inkjet or something. Back in the office I'll order some Amazon. I'll call my incompetent cleaner Carmen and tell her not to use Windex on my Ethan Allen. Then run out again to collect my dry cleaning. Later I'll browbeat my underlings into buying into my MLM scam.

What a busy day!

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2024 4:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!