Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix "Martha"

She calls herself the first self made female billionaire. Wasn't that Oprah? Nonetheless, this looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 1:47 AM

The definitive version of this story has already been told!

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2024 11:12 PM

Oh dear, r1.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2024 11:14 PM

You think Cybil knows how to spell her own name, R2?

Please.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2024 11:21 PM

She looks incredible for 83!

Cybill looks haggard by comparison and she's almost ten years younger than Martha. (I did love her as Martha in that campfest TV Movie however).

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2024 11:24 PM

I dreamt of being her gay bestie. Being mentored on all things domestic, making fun of famous people, getting plastered on punch and eggnog. Recovering in her finest, guest suite. Gathering dirt to sell to the press and thereby, start my own fortune. In my dreams, Martha is so proud of me.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2024 11:28 PM

I have the same dream, R5.... But, in my dream, I'm Cathy Mitchell's gay bestie and we talk about fast and easy recipes for yummy dump cakes the whole family will enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2024 11:50 PM

R6 I bet Cathy has a comfy living room.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2024 12:04 AM

[quote][R6] I bet Cathy has a comfy living room.

Actually it's designed for her monthly Freak Offs.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2024 12:08 AM

I also dream of making dump cakes and dump dinners with Cathy Mitchell. I bet she's a fun lady to hang out with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2024 12:39 AM

Lordy, ya'll so funny!!! Dump cakes and comfy living room because she be lower class. Was/is Cathy's living room done in all white. Just assuming there isn't baby oil, but cooking oil or Pam. Is this one reason that Joan's furniture was covered in plastic? Asking as a fan, for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 1:10 AM

Letting my thread dry and die. Disloyal queers!

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 1:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!