Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain stands firm: no endorsement for either candidate

Meghan McCain stood firm on her refusal to offer an endorsement for the presidential election.

There is less than a month until former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris face off on Nov. 5. Meanwhile, McCain’s brother, Jimmy McCain, the youngest son of their father, the late Republican Arizona Sen. John McCain, endorsed Harris last month.

Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN) posted a photo of himself with Jimmy McCain and Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) on X. As Harris’s running mate, Walz captioned the photo: “They are showing America what it means to put country first.”

“For all of you tweeting at me — yes, I am over here the last republican in the family. Albeit, it feels strange, everything is okay. There is no family drama,” Meghan McCain responded to the photo of her brother. “I won’t endorse Harris (or Trump) because I am still a principled conservative, like my Dad was his entire life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2024 9:18 PM

We are good, Karen. Endorsement not necessary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2024 2:12 AM

Did Cindy McCain endorse Harris yet ? She's been awfully quiet. And did Cindy ever endorse Biden ?

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2024 2:14 AM

Nobody asked her, nobody fucking cares what this thirsty fat sow thinks but she had to insert herself into it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2024 2:14 AM

No one cares about what Moo Moo Meghan thinks.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2024 2:20 AM

Yeah, Cindy endorsed Biden in 2020. Meghan is a tedious, spoilt beast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2024 2:21 AM

Cindy McCain did endorse Harris, as did the son of McCain. So who needs this one? She seems to think everyone is waiting for her endorsement with baited breath.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2024 2:21 AM

What a fool this fat frau is.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2024 2:22 AM

She thinks this makes her seem principled, but really it just shows how thin her politics truly are. This person is only a Republican because her dad was. In fact, she is only interested in politics because of him. She doesn’t do any deep soul searching or make any reasoned arguments that don’t somehow call back to her father.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2024 2:32 AM

What fucking good is she? I mean what does she actually do? Why is she relevant. Just stfu, girl.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2024 2:36 AM

He is only a hero because he was captured. I like people who don't get captured.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 2:37 AM

If Trump gets elected again it will be because women, the majority of voters, voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2024 2:38 AM

Meghan McCain is a nasty fucking cooze.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2024 2:39 AM

Only a pompous retard like Meghan McCain would capitalize "dad".

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2024 2:42 AM

ok Peggy Lee

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2024 2:45 AM

It’s ok, Meghan. We understand: there are fine people on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2024 2:46 AM

She loves being the contrarian while riding on her only claim to fame, which is being the daughter of John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2024 2:55 AM

Moo Moo McCain...stick it up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2024 2:59 AM

Fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2024 3:02 AM

I think that’s right, she loves being the contrarian. However it would be almost easy in this current whacky moment for her to say “I’ve never voted for a Democrat and I never will again, but shit’s crazy right now. I support Harris”.

She’s clever and funny and telegenic; I enjoyed watching her scrap with the ladies on The View. I’m not going to jump on the DL bandwagon to call her a cunt or criticize her physical appearance. But I don’t think anyone will accuse her of being a profile in courage. She’s married to a dangerously well educated right wing ideologue, so endorsing a Dem might be more than her marriage / family could withstand. Barring some Cher-esque career renaissance, this is probably the last presidential election cycle that anyone will be checking for Meghan’s position.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2024 3:04 AM

That really seals the deal with her, doesn't it? She's irredeemable. She's a brunt (bratty cunt).

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2024 3:09 AM

Just shows how politically ignorant she is.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2024 3:11 AM

Standing firm in her hatred of minorities.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2024 3:12 AM

She's being a petulant brat, thinking she's making a brave political statement. It's not going to be looked back on as such in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2024 3:17 AM

Her brother — a Republican and a serviceman — is voting for Harris.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2024 3:20 AM

What a pig.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2024 3:21 AM

Oh wow. I never who her dad was. She never mentions it.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2024 3:21 AM

Meghan was so beloved by The View crew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2024 3:22 AM

I cannot believe moronic voters in America are supporting Trump!

"Voters just don't KNOW enough about Kamala Harris!" Yeah, but they DO know Trump is a moronic, criminal fucking RAPIST who promises to be a dictator! Don't give me that shit!

America has a responsibility to get rid of Trump forever and it is not Kamala Harris' responsibility to do it, we must do it for ourselves!

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2024 3:23 AM

[quote] yes, I am over here the last republican in the family.

What about her husband? He's Republican, I thought. He's part of her "family."

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2024 3:33 AM

The thing is - her Dad would NOT sit on the fence. He dragged his dying butt to Congress to vote and protect Obamacare.

The lack of conviction has nothing to do with her father.

She's been backed into a corner for years to defend the undefensible that Republicans have pulled the last 10 years. Being a Republican is her 'brand' - but Republicans have left all rational thought and integrity behind.

You cannot call yourself a Republican without being aligned with MAGA at this point because the Republican party and all of its politicians have allowed it and have not spoken or censored them.

Bitch is too stupid to realize that.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2024 3:38 AM

I wish more Republicans would just abstain. There's no law you have to vote for someone repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2024 4:39 AM

I can't stand these Repugs who say they won't support Trump, but cannot vote for Harris.

Listen you assholes...the democracy is at stake. I don't care if you never voted for a Democrat before. You need to do so now; otherwise, stay the fuck home. and STFU Your vote for Trump in 2016 and even in 2020 is the reason why we are in this dire situation. You helped cause it.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2024 5:16 AM

If my fat daughter is standing firm, that must be an extremely sturdy floor and foundation, built for heavy duty loads.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2024 5:21 AM

The election has already begun. Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are voting Blue in such an overwhelming wave that the Republicans won't be able to overcome it. Meghan is just a repressed lesbian. The political winds are with us Democrats

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2024 5:34 AM

Ol' Party Over Country Meghan...with the framed Constitution on her wall.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2024 5:38 AM

^^Good point.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2024 6:14 AM

[quote]baited breath

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2024 6:14 AM

"I am still a principled conservative, like my Dad"

Bitch your dad would have not just endorsed Kamala Harris, he'd be a surrogate doing interviews and podcasts, whipping up support. He'd be voting for her 1000%

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2024 6:17 AM

For those of you who think MeAgain will go away after this election, she's not going anywhere. She turns 40 in a couple od weeks, and she has already hinted she wants to run for public office in AZ in the future. I'm sure being the first female GOP president is on her radar.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2024 12:04 PM

The saddest thing is that she still thinks what she does or says influences or impresses anyone. Toots, you're a washed up has been/never was. Word up, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS. Get a job, get a life, if you're even employable at this point.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2024 1:43 PM

She needs a Buffalo Bill to kidnap her. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2024 1:55 PM

There’s always room for jello

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2024 2:04 PM

Can you imagine my fat daughter running for political office?

She doesn’t have the willpower to go 20 minutes without grazing. She would spend all day and all night screaming and kicking the campaign bus driver, demanding that he stop yet again at the next rest stop so she could stock up on Twinkies and Twizzlers.

She’s the worst creature you could travel with. We went to the Grand Canyon when she was 8 and she threw a tantrum at the snack machines , refusing to get off the floor until 20 bags of Doritos were purchased for her.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2024 3:25 PM

[quote]“I won’t endorse Harris (or Trump) because I am still a principled conservative, like my Dad was his entire life.”

Liz Cheney and her Dad don’t seem to have a problem endorsing Harris.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2024 3:40 PM

R44, right, if something as conservative as Liz Cheney can endorse Kamala AND a Dem candidate for senator in Texas, Meghan can open her fat mouth and endorse Kamala. Or is that too much work for her?

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2024 3:59 PM

Does this fat bitch even have an audience? Her endorsement means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2024 4:14 PM

She relishes in her self-appointed role as Contrarian Cunt. In a recent interview I heard her gush about how her family has all these different political alliances but they come together in harmony. That's all in her addled brain; it's clear they hate her fat fucking guts.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2024 4:22 PM

As a Columbia grad, Meghan should know not to capitalize "Dad" in the context she was using it. Most high school kids know that.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2024 4:28 PM

Meghan McCain for Secretary of Agriculture.

Moooooooooo....

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2024 5:12 PM

[quote] Meghan McCain for Secretary of Agriculture.

Secretary for McDonalds is taken!

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2024 5:44 PM

My fat daughter should run for Mayor McCheese’s seat in the next election.

Her platform can be “SUPER SIZED FRIES FOR ALL.”

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2024 6:01 PM

[quote]Nobody asked her, nobody fucking cares what this thirsty fat sow thinks but she had to insert herself into it.

40 years ago when my BFF was leaving home for college, her Dad sat her down and told her, "Now, don't go down there and become a SOW in the sty."

Too bad the thirsty fat sow's late father didn't sit her down like my friend's did and tell her not to become a fat thirsty SOW in the sty.

Which is odd, because John McCain had a legendarily foul mouth and temperament, and wouldn't have hesitated to say that to his wife.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2024 6:13 PM

Morbidly obese, as they say.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2024 6:14 PM

I’m so happy that I don’t have to listening to this screeching cunt on The View anymore. You could tell that Joy loathed her.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2024 6:21 PM

Fat useless nepo Cunts gonna Cunt

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2024 6:23 PM

Cindy Lou still dealing drugs?

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2024 6:36 PM

This is for Meghan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2024 6:43 PM

Who the fuck cares what this fat fuckin cunt thinks. We all know she’ll vote Dump because she’s an entitled, spoiled twat whose ONLY claim to fame is being John Fuckin McCain’s daughter, who himself lacked any morals.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2024 6:46 PM

Cindy bitch started a charity to help the poors get free prescription drugs. Then she ended up stealing the said drugs for her own use. We would have been in the hoosegow for years. I believe Percocet and Vicodan were her candy of choice

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2024 6:46 PM

My favorite McCain story is when John came back from Vietnam and divorced his wife, who waited for him, because she got fat. She got fat while recovering from a catastrophic car accident which was so bad it actually made her shorter. He was actually, at the time, open about that in an interview. He was a nasty, nasty little bitch. All through his life.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2024 6:48 PM

R58 why denigrate a war hero?

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2024 6:49 PM

R60 In all fairness he probably was a little fucked up in the head himself. Imagine going though all that trauma and torture and coming home to that. I know it’s fucked up but human nature is fucked up. It’s not like they had been married for years. It’s almost like someone put a voodoo curse on that couple.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2024 6:51 PM

She's married to the disgraced, right wing plagiarist Ben Domenech, shamed by WAPO and National Review alike. She has terrible judgement. We don't want her endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2024 6:52 PM

Her wild, unmitigated narcissism in thinking we give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2024 6:57 PM

I understand that R62. Up to a point. I mainly bring it up because that whole family acts like they're some kind of Republican royalty, judging others, while they think their own shit doesn't stink. They're trash. In no position to judge anyone.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2024 6:57 PM

Dear Meghan,

By not repudiating one candidate's actions, statements, and behaviors, sometimes NOT taking a side is, in fact, taking a side.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2024 7:30 PM

There's nothing "firm" about her.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2024 7:57 PM

My fat daughter has a statement she’s asked me to read to you Datalounge Gays:

OINK OINK SQUEE GRUNT OINK OINK GRUNT SQUEE GRUNT GRUNT!!

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2024 7:58 PM

Dear Meghan, your Fag Hag Card has been revoked. You can’t eat with us.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2024 8:06 PM

This Meghan is just as much a nasty cunt as the other one.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2024 9:24 PM

A message from the hairdressers on The View:

Yes, we know what we were doing. And you're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2024 1:02 AM

Blame her fat white supremacist husband. Why'd you breed with the first guy who asked?

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2024 1:11 AM

[quote]Blame her fat white supremacist husband. Why'd you breed with the first guy who asked?

You think she could afford to be picky, r72?

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2024 1:26 AM

My fat daughter wasn’t exactly fighting suitors off r72. John and I were going to give her to a Dubai billionaire , but her fat husband started sniffing around and the rest is loud, squealing history.

by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2024 1:26 AM

Bitch will vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2024 1:47 AM

I hope Cindy's response to her when she read her comment was "bitch please".

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2024 2:01 AM

With her money, she could have done better (could have found a better husband). She has low self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2024 4:12 AM

With all her money it would never be a problem for her if Dump won-she’s untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2024 4:33 AM

I haven't ever called a woman the c-word, but it sure fits Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2024 4:34 AM

Orange Turd said some really mean things about her father, about him being a POW (only losers get captured, etc.). So, she's holding a grudge.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2024 4:35 AM

[quote]her Dad sat her down

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2024 4:44 AM

What should it be, R81? Educate us.

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2024 5:00 AM

Dad = small d

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2024 5:04 AM

I would fuck her mother first if they offered themselves to me as a package

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2024 6:10 AM

Foe as much as Trump denigrates her dad to this day, you'd think she'd love voting against him.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2024 8:34 AM

What a tiresome cow she is.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2024 9:08 AM

a profile in courage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2024 9:56 AM

I give her by the end of the year to claim that Kamala Harris offered her the VP slot, and she refused her. So the offer went to Walz.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2024 2:06 PM

Is Meghan smart enough to tell us what is conservative about Trump? If conservative = authoritarian, I guess I see it.

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2024 2:21 PM

Because fuck off, R61.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2024 2:26 PM

Fat

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2024 3:16 PM

I wish my fat daughter would be quiet and pursue the role she was made for-The Face of Lane Bryant.

Unfortunately , I don’t think my fat daughter is capable of being quiet. She MUST screech and squeal her opinions on….everything.

I blame her dead father, he found her unpleasant behavior charming.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2024 4:57 PM

Meghan the Pig should shut up her voluminous mouth and old sow body, can you imagine all that lying on the bed, wet and engorged? It would be like animal planet.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2024 6:08 PM

Meghan and Donnie = always the victims

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2024 6:36 PM

She doesn't realize for the life of her that she has so much in common with the Trumps. Loves to complain about everything, claim everything is unfair to her and her world, and needs attention.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2024 6:44 PM

Whatever she’s standing firmly on, I hope it’s quadruple reinforced.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2024 8:20 PM

What a POS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2024 9:55 PM

Is there an explanation for why she’s so fat?

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2024 9:57 PM

I don't think most endorsements bring many if any votes, but I am pretty sure that Meghan McCain's endorsement might just lose that candidate a few votes.

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2024 10:06 PM

[quote]Is there any explanation for why she’s so fat?

It’s because the last time she went on a diet, she caused a recession.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2024 10:12 PM

Fuck Fat Meghan!!!

by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2024 10:14 PM

My fat daughter has no willpower, discipline or drive, r98.

Try taking a bag of potato chips from her, or telling her you don’t have time to stop at 7-11. My fat daughter’s reaction is similar to two vicious animals fighting to the death over territory in a nature documentary.

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2024 10:15 PM

Now she has me intrigued about what her father thought about Kamala Harris. I'm assuming it's not good.

by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2024 11:23 PM

The bitch turned her father's funeral service into her own personnel bully pulpit...which is a very Trump like thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2024 11:24 PM

It looks like her wig fell off in OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2024 11:31 PM

^^^R104. Ugh, personal

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2024 11:36 PM

[quote]I wrote a book about your dad in '08, as I'm sure you know, Meghan. So go ahead and do it, nepo.

[quote]Then I'll share what your father's advisors & others close to him told me he really thought about you. Things I had no reason to publish except to be cruel, but will happily share now in light of what you've become

[quote]You go first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2024 3:32 PM

Now Meghan is threatening to spill the tea on Kamala if she mentions her dad again. Awful, hideous fat woman.

by Anonymousreply 108October 13, 2024 3:35 PM

R108 I think it’s time for Cindy to spill the tea on Meghan’s mental illness.

It’s not like the rest of us haven’t figured out she’s got one.

by Anonymousreply 109October 13, 2024 3:44 PM

Can't think of a single person who would be influenced in either direction by her publicly endorsing anyone. People cared about her father, not her.

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2024 3:44 PM

By threatening Kamala, Meghan has revealed that she is as awful as Dump.

by Anonymousreply 111October 13, 2024 3:48 PM

R110 She truly believes she is the GOP influencer to Millennials and Zoomers. She has mentioned in interviews (I think it was recently with Andy Cohen) she has a big following of young Republicans of her generation and younger.

by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2024 3:54 PM

R112. Yes, a BIG following of BIG people

by Anonymousreply 113October 13, 2024 4:15 PM

Definitely a small "d". Not a large "D" to describe John McCain. The first time he whipped it out I practically died laughing. Though to be fair, compared to Todd they all seem pretty petite. Bristol agrees.

by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2024 6:28 PM

Meghan McCain looks like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2024 6:34 PM

A sore thumb, at that.

by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2024 9:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!