Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Washington Commanders Quarterback Sam Hartman

*SWOON*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2024 2:55 PM

Thick, meaty uncut cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2024 2:10 PM

He just got released as QB for the Commanders.

However, he's only 25 years old.

If this football thing doesn't work out, he should try modeling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2024 2:11 PM

I like what he's packing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2024 2:13 PM

From the bottom of my beating heart, Thank You! OP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2024 2:14 PM

šŸ‘šŸŽ¶Clap for the Wolfman...šŸŽ¶šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2024 2:20 PM

I'm way too old for this but when I opened the OP link and saw him, I involuntarily said "Oh My God."

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2024 2:33 PM

This is one of the few times on Datalounge that I have agreed with a poster who has called someone attractive.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2024 2:37 PM

Mama's mussy is gushing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2024 2:51 PM

[quote]This is one of the few times on Datalounge that I have agreed with a poster who has called someone attractive.

Yes. I agree completely.

How refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2024 2:58 PM

[quote]Washington Commanders Quarterback Sam Hartman

Not any more.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 3:00 PM

Yowza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2024 3:06 PM

The forehead shows signs of hgh use, Looks a bit like Jafar from the live-action Alladin movie.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2024 3:06 PM

Sam Hartmanā€™s football career wouldnā€™t be the same without the support of his parents, Lisa and Mark Hartman.

The Hartmans have three children, with Sam being the youngest. Sam's football journey began at Davidson Day School, where he quickly made a name for himself as the team captain. After a successful stint with the Wake Forest Demon Deacons from 2018 to 2022, he transitioned to play for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in 2023 before signing with the Washington Commanders for the 2024 NFL season. Throughout this journey, his parents have been his main supporters.

Sam's mother, Lisa, has stood by her son through the best moments of his football career and the toughest times, including multiple injuries and medical emergencies.

Reflecting on their bond, Sam shared with ESPN, ā€œShe's been the one who's there when I was in the hospital when I was 17, when I'm in the hospital again when I'm 23. Those are tough moments where you're seeing your mom sleep on either a chair sitting upright, or sleeping on a small couch. I'm important to her, and I felt that the whole time."

Samā€™s father is a former college football player turned surgeon. Despite his demanding career, he takes great pride in his sonā€™s achievements and the father-son duo even share an alma mater in the Davidson School. Speaking with the Charlotte Observer in 2018, Mark said of his son, ā€œHeā€™s been very blessed to be in the right place at the right time with really good people.ā€ He continued, ā€œI will say that every time heā€™s been in that position, heā€™s fought hard and set himself up for success.ā€

From careers and family, to their unyielding support for their son, hereā€™s everything to know about Sam Hartmanā€™s parents, Mark and Lisa Hartman.

Mark and Lisa have roots deeply embedded in North Carolina, where they raised their three children and nurtured Samā€™s early football aspirations.

The family has been based in Charlotte for years, but recently moved to Mt. Pleasant, S.C., for Markā€™s job as a spinal surgeon.

The couple share three sons together, Sam being their youngest born on July 29, 1999. Their middle son Joe was born on Jan. 17, 1994, and is pursuing a career in medicine at the University of Florida.

The Hartmans also welcomed Demitri Allison into their family when he was 15 years old. Demitri, who moved in with the family and played football at Elon University, was very close to Sam, becoming a brother to him. Demitri, who was born on July 4, 1995, died by suicide in 2015, a loss that deeply affected Sam. To honor his memory, Sam wears his initials "D.A." on his wristband and dons the No. 10 jersey, which was Demitriā€™s number.

Sam opened up about Demitriā€™s loss in a post on Faith Driven Athlete, writing, "He may have had a different last name than me, and we may not have shared a bloodline, but he was a brother in every sense of the word. And when you love someone like you love a brother, it hurts just as much not having him here anymore."

Mark and Lisa were known for their strict parenting style, ensuring their boys grew up with a clear understanding of discipline and resilience. As Lisa told ESPN, they "didn't do a lot of coddling." This approach included distinguishing between being hurt and being injured, teaching their sons to push through minor pains while being supportive in critical moments.

For instance, before Sam's junior year of high school, he required emergency surgery to remove a large abscess on his esophagus, and he lost over 20 pounds during his recovery. Despite the tough love, their support was unwavering. Sam acknowledged his mother's role in his journey to ESPN, stating, "She's why I'm here.ā€

The duo both have strong backgrounds in the medical field. After nearly three decades of practicing orthopedic spine surgery in Charlotte, Mark transitioned to Charleston, joining the Southeastern Spine Institute, where he focuses on minimally invasive techniques, particularly in cervical surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2024 3:16 PM

I dare say that Sam's older brother is almost better looking than Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2024 3:18 PM

He's a whore, darlin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2024 3:21 PM

With that hair. Black Irish or Cherokee?

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2024 4:02 PM

He filled out nicely from when he was a teen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2024 4:46 PM

So young, and washed up career-wise.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2024 4:56 PM

Heā€™s below average in size for an NFL qb.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2024 4:58 PM

I was thinking the same thing, R16.

Sam might either be part Native American or even Hispanic.

Since he's from North Carolina, I'm thinking Native American.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2024 6:57 PM

The racial troll has arrived. Like DL lice on a hair follicle.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2024 7:11 PM

As my Grammy used to say, "Great day in the morning!"

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2024 7:20 PM

Yea this is a fine ass mafucker. Iā€™m getting so old šŸ˜¢ šŸ˜‚.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2024 7:30 PM

A lovely BM^

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2024 7:39 PM

If you need another photo to add to your Teen Beat wall collage, here it is. He's unretouched in this photo, and he's still gorgeous. He's 6'1 "and 210 lbs. Even though I'm old enough to be his father, I still want to shout, "Destroy me, Daddy," as he pounds me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2024 7:52 PM

He was QB at Notre Dame last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2024 8:53 PM

The pics turn weaker, as we go.

A better Deacon than a Leprechaunā€¦

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2024 8:57 PM

[quote] Lisa and Mark Hartman.

Lisa Hartman. Lisa Hartman.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2024 11:15 PM

Lisa Lisa

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2024 11:20 PM

[quote] The racial troll has arrived

You think thereā€™s just one?

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2024 11:24 PM

He is strikingly good looking in every way - his efforts are wasted in football. His day in the sun will be brief so why not modeling or something along those lines.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2024 11:27 PM

Oh, he is exactly my type.

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2024 12:55 AM

Modeling for longevity r31? Letā€™s seeā€¦tens of Millions a year for seven years or $1000 a gig for eight years? There are no male models anymore - especially that look like him, unless youā€™re doing Just For Men covers. Male models are 6ā€™ 120lbs and albino now. Heā€™s basically aged out already. He should follow Travis Kelceā€™s (Really the Rockā€™s Model) and get an acting coach now. Or follow Michael Strahanā€™s model and start doing commercials as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2024 8:57 AM

"The couple share three sons together, Sam being their youngest"

Genetic studies have supported the likelihood that the more older brothers you have the more likely you are to be gay.

Sounds like he's had many injuries early in his high school and college career that are coming back to haunt him hence being cut. I'm sure he should be able to land something within the sports broadcasting field or modeling.

by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2024 12:34 PM

Indeed!

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2024 2:26 PM

Great body. Wish we had a closeup of the VPL.

The hair and face is a little too frau-romance-novel-cover pretty for my tastes but I absolutely get why so many find him attractive.

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2024 2:29 PM

"Animals furnished by Frank Inn"

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2024 2:35 PM

serious question here, with all that great hair on top, ....

when you get him undressed, do you want to see him shaved down below?

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2024 2:52 PM

r38 No but a little trimming just so I don't get a mouth full of pubes.

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2024 2:54 PM

R38

No No No No No. But he probably is.

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2024 2:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!