Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh shit, we missed Dan Savage's 60th birthday!

She hit the big 6-0 on Monday.

What do we think Terry of Finland gave Dan for her birthday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 6:48 AM

[quote] What do we think Terry of Finland gave Dan for her birthday?

A scorching case of herpes?

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2024 8:50 PM

I was going with antibiotic super Gonorrhea, but the herp will do.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2024 9:02 PM

Read your sentence again, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2024 9:03 PM

R3, your dermatillomania doesn't interest me.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2024 9:08 PM

Definitely herpes. Dan doesn't care because the doctor only screens for herpes if you specifically ask. It's a classic gift, like china or jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2024 9:09 PM

He missed my 51st so I have no time for him

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2024 9:23 PM

Terry probably gave him an autographed 8x10 of himself being gangbanged.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2024 9:31 PM

He looks like he had his 60th four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2024 9:33 PM

This post is the first time I've thought about Dan Savage in several years. Is he still doing the advice column/talking head gig? Does the husband still spend all day posting muscle selfies? The kid must be college age by now; soon he'll be old enough to write the inevitable tell-all memoir.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2024 10:31 PM

I think "The Kid" is probably like 30 now. That book came out in 1999, and they already had DJ a couple years when he published it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 10:34 PM

OP Bravo! *Terry of Finland* I'm stealing that!

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2024 11:15 PM

I sent him a bottle of Jean Nate and a nice blouse.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2024 11:16 PM

[quote]What do we think Terry of Finland gave Dan for her birthday?

Anal fissures

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2024 11:17 PM

[quote] What do we think Terry of Finland gave Dan for her birthday?

Regrets and BO

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2024 11:30 PM

They are neighbors of our close friends, we've hung out & they are always very nice. Generous & funny, great parents. They laugh at them selves constantly. Happy 60th Danny!!!!! -J&M

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 5:25 AM

Dan Savage still writes a sex advice column and puts out a podcast, r9. Unfortunately he's hidden it all behind a paywall on his own website. I used to read Savage Love in The Stranger. It felt like the end of an era when he ditched that publication.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 5:59 AM

Where’s his son these days? Can’t wait for the inevitable book.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 6:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!