Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m sitting next to a guy on a flight …

Who is literally cycling through the following routine every three to five minutes.

1. Continuous scrolling on his 12.9 inch iPad Pro.

2. Intermittently unlocks his iPhone Pro Max every few minutes, and scrolls through that for a few seconds, holding the phone in the opposite hand from the one he is using to hold his iPad

3. And here is the kicker. Every five minutes he will pop his left wrist so that he can check his Apple Watch Ultra.

I don’t think he understands how stupid he looks. It’s actually kind of hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2024 1:22 PM

He wants to make sure he can connect with some pussy when he lands.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 4:33 AM

Can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 4:43 AM

I'm very old in Datalounge years. Could the OP please describe what this means, not just to us whose "hands" never meant anything to self-respecting Dlers when we witnessed his extreme cuntitude..

Mysteries abound.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 4:44 AM

Bitch, what?

Literally no one knows what you are talking about, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 4:51 AM

OP was of course also r1 and r4.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 4:55 AM

Fuck off, OP. You have no idea what's going on for that person, but I certainly know you're a judgemental cunt who makes the world hard.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 4:56 AM

R4 here. -- Why does OP's description of the 12.9 inch screen make you fuzzy and warm inside?

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 5:00 AM

OP, are you in Atlanta, Boston,.or LaGuardia? In the screenshot of your past posts that I got after I blocked you, you're also saying that you saw senator John federman in LaGuardia on the same day that you're supposedly flying from Atlanta to Boston.

Just keep blocking, folks. 🚫

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 5:02 AM

Fetterman* (voice to text shenanigans)

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 5:03 AM

[QUOTE]Literally no one knows what you are talking about, [R3].

Nor do we about *you.* Could you give a little synopsis about your beliefs?

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 5:15 AM

Though, I understand your need for handicap time as you fervently dig for a "favorable" definition, NEVER TO BE FOUND.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 5:18 AM

R8 is such a shut in that he has never heard of business travel.

Wednesday: Boston to Tulsa, stopover at LGA

Friday: Tulsa to Boston, stopover at ATL

Would you like to see my boarding passes?

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2024 5:18 AM

Literally JUST landed at Logan. Go ahead and look up my flight, dum dum.

Delta, ATL to BOS, Flight 0865

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 5:25 AM

Who cares? It's like a 2 hr flight. Don't flip your wig. I just flew 2 hrs for Canadian Thanksgiving everything was fucking packed and took forever but at least I got a wibdow seat.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 5:31 AM

[QUOTE]Nor do we about *you.* Could you give a little synopsis about your beliefs?

Still asking.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 5:31 AM

Too many BS cunts without answers, over and over AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 5:37 AM

I have an iPad Pro with 12.9-inch screen. I also have the iPhone Pro Max. Do you think this guy is showing off?

I don't have and don't want the watch.

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 5:58 AM

Which beliefs would you like me expound upon, R16. In an Uber now and have 14 minutes till I’m home.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2024 6:00 AM

R17, I also have all three items. I just thought the way he was cycling devices was exceptionally douchey and presentational.

In retrospect, it was the checking of the watch that sent everything over the top.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2024 6:01 AM

Probably high on Adderall and thinking about the skank he’s gonna hook up with.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2024 6:07 AM

LOL R8 is MizezSlocombe! Too funny.

It’s been 20 years bitch. You still haven’t grown the fuck up?

That’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2024 6:09 AM

He just sounds addicted, frankly. I have a coworker who is looking at his screen as he exits the bathroom.

That does sound douchey, though. And yeah, the watch part is just stupid. I don't get why people have to have the watch. The phone is bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 6:09 AM

I sat next to an old lady on a flight. She was about 80 years old and she fell asleep on my shoulder and her hand kept jerking and her fingers were caressing my wrist. I'll trade you seatmates.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2024 6:11 AM

I have the watch and I like it for the reminders. The way it vibrates when you set reminders. Its nice cause I don't have to look at my phone. It was a gift, but now I would easily buy one for myself in future.

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2024 6:22 AM

OP you’re obviously not a frequent flyer (and lucky you if so).

Here’s what I do when I board any plane (irrespective of class):

Swallow one Valium washed down with a glass of white wine Insert ear plugs Put on noise canceling headphones Put on eye mask Pretend that everything and everyone around me isn’t happening/isn’t there Zone out until we hit the runway at my destination. Grab my stuff and get the fuck off the aircraft

It’s the only way - other people are hell, and that probably includes you.

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2024 6:37 AM

I forgot to include: remember Datalounge’s quirky formatting rules.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2024 6:38 AM

Only old boomers namedrop Valium. We've moved on to other dolls, dear.

by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2024 7:16 AM

verificatia of size meat?

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2024 7:52 AM

Of course darling R27 - if you’re still calling them “dolls” you’re a bit older than a boomer.

How are you going saving up for your next $99 special on Spirit, dear?

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2024 10:29 AM

They make make you laugh, but I'm enjoying having the last one, crone.

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2024 10:50 AM

Personally I never travel with either of my large tablets (or any of my laptops). They're just too big to handle when you're out and about. I much prefer my smaller 8" tablet. It does the same thing as the big ones and is far less cumbersome.

by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2024 1:16 PM

OP "literally"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2024 1:20 PM

You don't have much of a life, do you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2024 1:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!