Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna does mourning photoshoot for brother

There’s no low she won’t stoop to. This is exactly what her brother was talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2024 10:44 AM

Next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 6:45 AM

And.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 6:45 AM

Where is this appearing OP?

The only thing I've seen her do is pin an Instagram story to the top of her Instagram showing a series of images of them together over the years.

It's at the link with this comment:

"My brother Christopher is gone. He was the closest human to me for so long Its hard to explain our bond But it grew out of an understanding that we were different and society was going to give us a hard time for not following the status quo. We took each other‘s hands and we danced through the madness of our childhood In fact dance was a kind of superglue that held us together. Discovering Dance in our small Midwestern town saved me and then my brother came along, and it saved him too My ballet Teacher, also named Christopher- created a safe space for my brother to be Gay. a word that was not spoken or even whispered where we lived. When I finally got the courage to go to New York to become a Dancer. My brother followed. And again we took each other’s hands, and we danced through the madness of New York City! We devoured Art and Music And Film like hungry animals we were in the epicenter of all of these things exploding. We danced through the madness of the AIDS epidemic. We went to funerals and we cried, and we went dancing. We danced together on stage in the beginning of my career and eventually, he became the Creative Director, of many tours. When it came to good taste, my brother was the Pope, and you had to kiss the ring to get his blessing. We defied the Roman Catholic Church, The Police, the Moral Majority and all Authority figures that got in the way of Artistic freedom! My brother was right by my side. He was a painter a poet and a visionary. I admired him. He had impeccable taste. And a sharp tongue, Which he sometimes used against me but I always forgave him. We soared the highest heights together And floundered in the lowest lows". Somehow, we always found each other again and We held hands and we kept dancing. The last few years have not been easy We did not speak for sometime but When my brother got sick. We found our way back to each other. I did my best to keep him alive as long as possible. He was in so much pain towards the end Once again, we held hands We closed our eyes and we danced.Together. I’m glad he’s not suffering anymore. There will never be anyone like him. I know he’s dancing somewhere.💔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 6:51 AM

Where's your link OP?

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 7:05 AM

That's actually a rather nice eulogy R3.

I hung out with Chris a few times around 2002. Friend of a friend scenario.

He was a mess (drunk, probably high) each time. But really funny. And REALLY bitter. Which made him even funnier.

IIRC, it was in a period when he wasn't talking to Madonna and it was understood that her name was not be brought up. Which was very, very hard to not do! I grew up in LA and don't care about celebs, but Madonna was different - and I wasn't even a fan of her music. I wanted to know everything. But I was good and respected his wishes.

Sad he's gone for sure.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 7:15 AM

It’s on her Instagram story.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 7:21 AM

It definitely [bold]isn't[/bold] R6/OP. You're a boring troll and you just made all of this up to start another Madonna fight.

Here's her Instagram linked - either post the link to your claims or STFU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 7:46 AM

R7, are you retarded? It’s on her goddamn Instagram story. ATRL is laughing at it. You must be some ancient gay who doesn’t know what Instagram is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 7:57 AM

Press here, you dumb fag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 7:59 AM

Madonna’s Scrapbook is obviously making it up too. R7, is an idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 8:00 AM

More for the retard at r7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 8:01 AM

Chris C looks high as fuck in that throw back photo.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2024 8:46 AM

Her narcissism knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 9:25 AM

I was hoping she'd go before him in case he left any dirt out of his book.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 9:35 AM

cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST! cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST! cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST! cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST! cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST! cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST! cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST! cluck cluck cluck MADONNA! cluck cluck cluck NARCISSIST!

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 9:42 AM

Don't call us fags R9. We can recognize your language from all your Janet Jackson threads. I'm surprised you would show your face around here after Janet just revealing she's a batshit crazy religious zealot QAnon MAGA supporter who is clearly low IQ and should have her children removed. Her career was dead years ago. Quit trying it on.

[bold]Madonna shits all over Janet. [/bold]That's all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 10:02 AM

How about another shot of her under the bed with a crooked seamline near her buttcrack?

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 10:05 AM

R16 = blocked.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2024 10:14 AM

She posted nothing about her stepmother. She treated her like garbage. Christopher said Madonna is an extremely damaged woman. He was right. It’s all histrionics with her right down to the non-stop acting out sexually. Her father has cancer. Can’t wait to see her make his death all about her. It’ll be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2024 10:16 AM

I’ll tell you what. You read the Mary Gabriel biography of Madonna. You will see that time and time again she put herself in poverty and deplorable situations when she could’ve taken the easy road out many times. She’s not this horrible person you all want her to be. Read the first nine chapters of Mary Gabriel‘s book and it will explain to you exactly why she is the way she is. And it will explain that she is not a bad person but a very complicated person. But you will have an admiration for her for what she was offered, and what she turned down and went into poverty, many many times because it wasn’t what was true to her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 7:04 AM

"Take a photo of me pretending to cry!"

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2024 8:44 AM

R20 types like Trump.

It’s hard for me to believe anyone that complicated would release songs with such banal lyrics. Unless her complete lack of self awareness is part of her complexity.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2024 9:01 AM

[quote] I’ll tell you what. You read the Mary Gabriel biography of Madonna. You will see that time and time again she put herself in poverty and deplorable situations when she could’ve taken the easy road out many times. She’s not this horrible person you all want her to be.

Bullshit. It was all debunked. She went to NY with money and contacts. Her story was bull.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2024 9:06 AM

Will she roll around on his grave too?

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2024 9:07 AM

Me, me, me. ME!

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2024 7:38 PM

I wonder what he looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2024 12:42 AM

But I go back to the Cher Show after Sonny died and it was hard to tell who the actual widow was.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2024 12:47 AM

Wait, didn't her brother dislike her or was that another brother?

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2024 12:49 AM

Such poorly made gloves-cheap tailoring!

Ach!

liverspot/mosquito bite and veins on first pic could have been taken care of

remove distracting single hair of cheap wig on left shoulder

2nd pic looks at first glance like she´s got 3 legs ( black out space between and correct swollen knee)

correct squeezed into shoes toes and pulping vein on foot

smooth out edge of dress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2024 1:53 AM

Same eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2024 2:27 AM

R20- Is Madonna

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2024 2:33 AM

Povero Cristoforo—Madonna ha bisogno di lui! 😱

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2024 2:34 AM

I wonder if Christopher is being cremated.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2024 2:39 AM

OP is teafake?

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2024 3:09 AM

She did a casket dance without a casket?

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2024 4:34 AM

No, r34.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2024 7:12 AM

Maybe she can dance around the urn.

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2024 7:12 AM

Is she out of money, or just desperate for attention?

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2024 7:35 AM

At least she wasn't in the toilet for these shots.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2024 9:58 AM

[quote] or just desperate for attention?

This is Madonna we're talking about. She doesn't wanna live off camera.

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2024 10:07 AM

Madonna does not understand social media. Her socials should be outsourced to professionals.

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2024 11:49 AM

[quote]Will she roll around on his grave too?

No, but she'll play around in his ashes like a cat with catnip.

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2024 11:56 AM

She’ll probably smoke his ashes - on camera of course.

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2024 12:24 PM

It is true that these photos do not appear on Madonna’s Instagram. OP is relying upon other people saying that she posted them as if that’s proof, when you can see for yourself that they are not there.

by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2024 12:30 PM

You sound falking mental, r20.

People like you are the most likely to join a cult. What else do you believe?

by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2024 4:02 PM

No, r44, they were posted to her Instagram story. Instagram stories are up for 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 46October 14, 2024 4:39 PM

Anxiously awaiting the video where she goes to the cemetery and lies down next to his grave.

by Anonymousreply 47October 14, 2024 4:44 PM

And takes a dump on it.

by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2024 4:50 PM

Her two enemies: her evil stepmother and her brother who sold her out are dead. Those voodoo spells payed off.

by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2024 4:51 PM

She's pickled, like the late Queen Mother was.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2024 10:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!