Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FAKE Lively has "had it" with being labeled the villain on every set!

Blake Lively couldn’t catch her breath this summer when her rumored feud with It Ends With Us director and co-star Justin Baldoni took on a life of its own. She was accused of taking over the project, along with her husband Ryan Reynolds, and it led to the cast taking sides in the very public debate.

Now that Lively will be promoting A Simple Favor 2 with Anna Kendrick in 2025, she’s reportedly ready to show a softer side to her personality. “Blake has now had the biggest direct hit of her career with It Ends With Us but she’s not going to let herself be permanently painted as the villain every project she does going forward,” an insider told Life & Style. “In fact, she is pushing back against that strongly and making sure her real allies know just how much they are valued.”

If you didn’t already know, Lively’s “mean-girl” reputation has been whispered about before. She and Kendrick reportedly didn’t get along on the set of the first film of the franchise in 2018. The TikTok account Celebrity Memoir Bookclub spoke with a studio insider who worked on the film and spilled some serious tea.

“They HATED each other,” comedian Claire Parker said in the video, via the Daily Mail. “The studio even had to have a talk with them about making it look like they liked each other on press tours because it was starting to get obvious. Anna in particular was really competitive with Blake and was constantly asking to make sure she got more promotion than Blake and even made us PHOTOSHOP HER CLEAVAGE in the Simple Favor poster to be as big (or bigger) than Blake’s.”

The Life & Style source noted that Lively and Kendrick “managed to put aside their personality differences” when they filmed earlier this year. Kendrick described the reunion as “lovely” to People on Oct. 11, but she was rather vague about their friendship. “She lives on the East Coast, I live on the West Coast, so we don’t get to see each other often,” Kendrick explained. “But it was lovely, and I think that those characters have such weird chemistry that it’s so fun to just get the gang back together. And it does feel a little bit like riding a bike.”

Let’s see how Kendrick and Lively handle their press tour ahead of the film’s release. Will it be frosty or friendly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2024 6:09 PM

PR pabulum. Lively is a cunt and leopards don't change their spots.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 4:07 PM

Blake Lively is like Meghan Markle 2.0.

A completely untalented and clueless phony who is sure being married to someone much, much more famous than she is makes everyone else love her and her success assured.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 4:13 PM

This is the lovely “Barbara Streisand Effect”, the more Blake tries to deflect, distract or double down on her cuntiness, the more attention and people come forward with examples of it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 4:39 PM

Exactly R3...people have long memories especially in the TV & movie industry. When there is "blood in the water" all the sharks cum out to play. Blake overplayed her hand, Justin's PR team released the sharks, fucking over Blake, Ryan and all the people who sided with her. Blake played defense the whole time with this scandal she created, never got the upper hand.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 5:11 PM

[quote] “In fact, she is pushing back against [the idea that she is a villain] strongly and making sure her real allies know just how much they are valued.”

Doesn’t the idea that you have “real allies” kind of suggest that most people hate you? Or is pushing back strongly against people who are not your real allies just normal behavior?

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 5:20 PM

I love the fact that “we’re good friends now” PR plant has to include a serious swipe at Anna—about the tits on the poster. Nothing says “friendship” like that kind of dig.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 5:24 PM

[quote] Anna in particular was really competitive with Blake and was constantly asking to make sure she got more promotion than Blake and even made us PHOTOSHOP HER CLEAVAGE in the Simple Favor poster to be as big (or bigger) than Blake’s

I don’t know why she would do this. Anne Kendrick isn’t the “pretty” one. You’d think she would know how to market herself better, like as a Sarah Silverman type.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 5:30 PM

Blake Lively is well known for her cleavage and body. I say this as an Anna Kendrick fan, but Anna Kendrick is not going to be typecast as the blonde bombshell Blake Lively is. Ryan Reynolds definitely has a type (Scarlett Johansson).

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 5:53 PM

Her PR is in high gear. VF just promoted a single photo of Blake and her beard out for s troll and cooed that they have a wonderful life and seem happily in love. This is news? Who cares? All this does is make me believe she's a c*nt and that they aren't really a couple, kids or no kids.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2024 5:56 PM

Baldoni must be gay, because he's been filling up these Blake hate threads for months.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2024 6:03 PM

Blake is AnnE Hathaway without the talent

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 6:06 PM

Don’t want the bitch label? Then maybe don’t do bitch interviews, like the one where you tag-teamed Parker Posey for head bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2024 6:13 PM

It was recently revealed that she tried out for the role of Glinda in the Wicked movies, but it was clear early on that she couldn't handle the part.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2024 8:43 PM

We as a culture have had sufficient of this horse-faced cunt. She needs to retire and enjoy the Mint Mobile money her gay husband has raked in.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2024 8:46 PM

Known cunt!

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]Lively will be promoting A Simple Favor 2 with Anna Kendrick in 2025

LOL - I can't imagine how horrible the sets were for those movies.

Kendrick is known to be a RAGING bitch, contrary to her sweetheart image. God, that set must have been hell on earth.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2024 8:56 PM

"One more snipe from either of you and we're hiring Faye Dunaway to play one of your mothers and giving her top billing! You want drama on set, I'll GIVE you drama on set!"

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2024 9:05 PM

Not this bitch again.

Christ, make her go away.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2024 9:07 PM

I never thought Blake was anything special, not in her Gossip Girl. Leighton was prettier with brown hair and was much more interesting to watch. Blake was just a stereotypical basic bitch. Blair was competing with Heather Chandler for greatest "queen bee" villain.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2024 9:17 PM

Ryan is the bigger cunt of the two.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2024 9:56 PM

Ryan used to be engaged to Alanis Morrisette which seems so bizarre now.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2024 10:02 PM

I love her.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2024 10:04 PM

I like how the desperate, terrified PR minion that wrote this tried to spin it that Blake was just going to put her shitty reputation behind her, and not that she was actually going to stop being a horrid vapid cunt.

They obviously knew that would be too unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2024 10:10 PM

Ryan has the bigger cunt of the two.

—FIFY

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2024 10:13 PM

I met her in NY 2009 when she came into boutique I was working at. She wasn’t the nicest.

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2024 10:16 PM

Let me get this straight. Lively got outed for her shenanigans against Baldoni and her bright move is to immediately talk shit about her next costar? Don't get me wrong, Kendrick is supposedly a piece of work. But this is such a bone-headed move. All Lively needs to do is keep it low key and humble. Instead, this vapid bitch comes out swinging. Jesus, even Teigen is brighter.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2024 10:38 PM

I’m so sick of this manly bitch. She and closet case Ryan are the most hated couple in the country.

by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2024 10:46 PM

Years ago, every time I read about Blake she was described as beautiful or gorgeous. Why would the media gaslight us like that?

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2024 10:50 PM

Never knew that Ryan Reynolds was dating Alanis Morrissette.

He is more irritating than she is.

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2024 10:50 PM

R29, they dated for a long time too.

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2024 11:08 PM

Blake's nothing special but she does possess a pair of beautiful long legs.

by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2024 11:10 PM

You'll recall that she infamously dated Dave Coulier, R29. Girlfriend has a type.

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2024 11:47 PM

[quote] You'll recall that she infamously dated Dave Coulier, R29. Girlfriend has a type.

Closet case?

by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2024 2:00 AM

IMO, Ryan has those close-set, beady eyes, yet he's considered a leading man and hot. Now, he's shilling products like there's no tomorrow.

Blake Lively is more like "girl next door" good-looking. After I saw that interview w/Parker Posey, I started disliking her. Prior to that, I was neutral.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2024 2:29 AM

She might be forgiven if she had talent

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2024 2:36 AM

A movie starring Blake Lively and Anne Kendrick sounds like the most white bread thing ever. A Live, Laugh, Love poster in cinematic form.

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2024 4:00 AM

Karen: The Movie

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2024 5:11 AM

A Simple Favor isn't so white bread. It's deliberately lurid.

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2024 8:12 AM

Blake Lively is just a frau with fuck you money.

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2024 12:18 PM

I’ve heard that one has to watch oneself around her, as there can be a great deal of uncertainty about whether or not she will use one of the many marbles in her mouth as a projectile when displeased.

She’s the millennial Frau favorite figurehead for those aspiring to a very basic variety of US female perfection.

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2024 5:57 PM

I think she’s aware she’s a total mediocrity and “acts out” as a result. The perfect example of someone in the middle region of stardom who will never be A list or even a particularly good actress and knows it so she’ll just be a cunt for shits and giggles.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2024 6:03 PM

[quote] I think she’s aware she’s a total mediocrity

You wish. She's surrounded by staff and sychophants blowing smoke up her ass. More likely, she believes her own hype. It's understandable, considering how many windfalls she and her mediocre husband have had. Why wouldn't they believe they're special and talented.

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2024 6:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!