Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘The Couple Next Door’- new series starring Sam Heughan

Oh, Starz has stepped their game up a bit I think, because this is the third series in a row from them I actually am interested in watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2024 12:12 AM

Excuse me OP that would be the not in any way gay, totally heterosexual Sam Heughan who absolutely can’t get enough sweet pooosay.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2024 11:09 PM

R1 😆 I know a girl who he was talking to and then ghosted out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2024 11:11 PM

Sam Heughan and Callum Kerr could play brothers in a project.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2024 11:15 PM

What are the other two series, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2024 11:38 PM

R4 Three Women and Sweetpea

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2024 11:39 PM

The Australian trailer. It will air on FOXTEL there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2024 11:47 PM

Are you a woman, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2024 11:56 PM

Sweatpea looks good. I should stream that.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2024 11:58 PM

R8 episode 1 came out Thursday. It’s a new episode every Thursday. Episode 1 was great. I liked it a lot

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2024 12:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!