Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump calls Kamala retarded

Desperation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2024 11:12 PM

Any sane person would find this so repulsive and unacceptable. His freak worshipers just laugh and join along.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 12:43 AM

This is coming from The Stupidest Man Alive.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 12:46 AM

Every insult is a self-admission.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 12:55 AM

Video evidence or it didnt happen.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2024 1:00 AM

Die already, Trump. Die.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2024 1:03 AM

R word...check

N word...?

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2024 1:05 AM

R4 here. Let me clarify. If there is no video or audio of him saying this, nothing will happen if its just a report in the NYT. I'm not saying I don't believe he said it. He probably says it constantly.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2024 1:06 AM

Hector PROJECTOR much?

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2024 1:09 AM

Even if there is video or audio evidence of Trump calling Harris "retarded", it will not matter because his supporters kept supporting him after he mocked a disabled reporter at rally in 2016.

Tom Arnold claimed years ago that Trump referred to his kids as "retards". Back in 2018, Bob Woodward said that Trump regularly referred to Jeff Sessions as "retarded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2024 1:14 AM

Seems like his insults of Kamala are just the voice of his father in his head talking about him.

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2024 1:20 AM

Everything that comes out of that shit-hole on his face is about him.

Every single word.

Don't be so stupid as to think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2024 1:23 AM

Did he shit on himself?

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 1:36 AM

I know you are, but what am I?

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2024 1:38 AM

Well, the "retarded" Harris handed to Trump his ass at the debate continues to do so.

Despicable is too kind to describe Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2024 1:42 AM

Yes and that’s why he said what he said, r14

Thr real regards here are us, not Kamala. This creature is running neck and neck with a prosecutor and US senator, the child of immigrant parents? Seriously? What does that say about us?

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2024 1:45 AM

Autocorrect tried to clean up what I said in r15.

The real retards here are us.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2024 1:46 AM

No, R12, that's Juh Biden.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2024 1:47 AM

r17 is also:

*Here Comes President Obama!*

[quote]Since Biden doesn't know why day it is, Barack is probably involved in the executive decision making.

[quote]You can smell the desperation.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 2:00 AM

Defacto has to let go of the Christmas tree. Joe Biden isn’t even the candidate against his great fat hope. Kamala is.

And she’s twice as smart as Defacto and Dump put together.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2024 2:10 AM

No pride, no dignity, no taste, no breeding.

Every time he opens his mouth he humiliates this country more. He wouldn’t be out of his element in a cage in a zoo, flinging feces at the people who came to stare at him.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 2:15 AM

Oh look, a DL Gestapo has appeared @ R18.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2024 2:18 AM

I really hope there is video.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2024 2:19 AM

R21, don’t you MAGAts call it the gazpacho?

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2024 2:24 AM

MAGAts wouldn’t know it would be served cold. They’d call it communism or something.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2024 2:30 AM

[quote]Per The Times, back in September the Republican presidential nominee had a dinner meeting at New York’s Trump Tower with donors that included some big wigs — billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer who finances Republican campaigns and pro-Israel causes, billionaire investment banker Warren Stephens, and billionaire Joe Ricketts and his son Todd among them. Rather than charming them, however, he berated them for not doing enough and disparaged his competition to boot, calling Harris “retarded” and whining about how many Jews were backing her, an apparent affront when he believes he’s done so much for the state of Israel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2024 3:42 AM

I hate him so much, r25. It can’t be healthy to hate someone to the degree I hate Dump.

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2024 3:38 PM

I’m beginning to think Trump may actually not be chronically flatulent or suffer from fecal incontinence simply because he hasn’t accused Harris or Walz of those things.

by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2024 4:13 PM

Trump got it wrong. Kalamata is a Cackling Hyena.

Trump is RETARDED

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2024 4:14 PM

But he accused Biden of it.

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2024 4:14 PM

Yup, and nearly HALF of all American voters think he's just great!

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2024 4:46 PM

"whining about how many Jews were backing her, an apparent affront when he (Trump) believes he’s done so much for the state of Israel."

Sucking Bibi's cock and licking his asshole doesn't constitute support for Israel, Donald.

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2024 5:09 PM

Coming from this retard?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2024 5:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2024 9:24 PM

Some national advocacy group for disabled children and adults needs go very public and rip into Trump.

Trump is declining badly and maybe he will end up saying the N word in reference to Kamala on camera. Maybe, that wouldn't make much of an impact, but it would sadly prove that our country needs to do better on a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2024 10:17 PM

Oh that Trump, always projecting his deficiencies on to others.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2024 10:21 PM

If they ever needed an expert on retards, look to no other but Donald J. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2024 10:30 PM

Just think about what we have in store for us if this asshole wins in November.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2024 11:22 PM

HOW can this be tied? WTF is going on with the inhabitants of the USA to be in, or close to, a fucking TIE? If this election is anywhere near close come election day I want to find a place to live with no Republican sympathizers living there. This is beyond insane.

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2024 11:37 PM

I know his type!

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2024 11:49 PM

R38, enjoy everything being locked up behind bulletproof glass.

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2024 11:55 PM

[Quote] HOW can this be tied? WTF is going on with the inhabitants of the USA to be in, or close to, a fucking TIE?

Half the country is on the receiving end of a sewer pipe of rightwing propaganda. The democrats always start with a huge handicap as a result.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2024 11:56 PM

[quote]Just think about what we have in store for us if this asshole wins in November.

R37 Ending the numerous credible investigations against him, four years of chaos, a Supreme Court even more right-wing than it is now, economic collapse, further political polarization, detention and intimidation of non-MAGA journalists, a justice department that goes after Democrats and never-Trumpers, increased violence, admitting he knew about Project 2025, implementation of "election integrity" measures to make it easier for him to win and harder for his opponents, false coup plots/assassination attempts, continued grifting of his supporters with high priced crap, Russia overrunning Ukraine, pulling out of the NATO alliance, rampant corruption/cronyism, conspiracy theories driving policy decisions, shady dealings with dictators, and ultimately rewriting history on the 2020 election to finally fit his narrative. These things will become normalized, so there will be fewer surprises and more apathy with time.

There was a chance to stop it and we'll have no one else to blame, but ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2024 12:38 AM

I know Trump voters with a Down syndrome child who go on huge rants if ANYONE ever uses the word "retarded" anywhere. How much you wanna bet they're still voting for Trump?

Retards!

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2024 5:14 AM

Perhaps Trump knows the REAL secret Commieala is hiding from everyone!!!!!! She is in fact, medically retarded and unable to function like a normal red blooded American!!!!

by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2024 5:27 AM

[quote] I know Trump voters with a Down syndrome child who go on huge rants if ANYONE ever uses the word "retarded" anywhere. How much you wanna bet they're still voting for Trump?

Trump could call their kid a retard in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose their vote.

by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2024 8:36 PM

I spent seven years as a case manager for disabled clients at a home healthcare company and have volunteered at disability non-profits for over 20 years. During that time I met amazing kind hearted people. But, I also met people with disabilities or parents or loved ones of disabled adults and children who have racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, and other nasty views. The people I know who have those views are Trump supporters. It doesn't matter Trump has made fun of disabled people or used the r word to them, they will vote for him because they don't want anyone who isn't Christian, a different race/ethnicity than them, or gay to have rights in this country. Some people with disabilities or people who have loved ones with disabilities can be just as entitled as the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2024 5:11 PM

Their record on fighting for the rights of women doesn’t recommend them, either, R46, but yeah, they are bigots through and through.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2024 10:49 PM

Trump is a douche.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2024 10:51 PM

What’s retarded is standing on a stage for a half hour with your eyes closed listened to corny country music.

This election is a national IQ test for the USA. I’m increasingly concerned we are going to fail.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2024 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!