Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Considering Move to Europe: ‘Had It With Hollywood’

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are back in the limelight for all the wrong reasons once again – this time his association with Sean "Diddy" Combs. The drama has them doubling down on plans to move away from Hollywood and build a new life in Europe instead, a source exclusively tells In Touch.

“Ashton’s so exasperated that once again he’s being dragged through the mud because of his past associations,” the insider says. “First it was Danny Masterson and now it’s Diddy, and it’s got him convinced that there are way better places out there to live than Hollywood. In his view the town is just a cesspool at this point.”

The couple – who met on the set of That ‘70s Show in the late 1990s – spent their summer in Europe, and even took their children to night two of Taylor Swift’s Eras tour at London’s Wembley Stadium in June.

“They had such a great time in Europe and in many ways the idea of moving there is topping their list right now because they figure that would be such a great place to live and raise their kids with a much more grounded lifestyle,” the source continues. “The only thing stopping them from making the move is work because they do still have a lot of business interests in the U.S. so the concern is that Europe may be too far away.”

If the pair decide that an international move is too drastic for their family, Ashton, 46, has his sights set on another location to call home.

“Northern California is very appealing to Ashton because he loves to be around all the tech entrepreneurs and it’s somewhere they could give their kids a more normal life. The bottom line is they want to take the kids out of Hollywood and raise them somewhere more rural and away from all the superficiality and backbiting,” the insider notes. “They’ve just had it with Hollywood and just going up to Montecito isn’t enough of a clean break, they’d like to get much further away.”

The A Lot Like Love actor came under fire following the September 16 arrest of Diddy on charges of racketeering conspiracy and sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion. Old interview clips resurfaced of the Iowa native making light of her close relationship to the Bad Boys Records founder, 54.

“We became fast friends,” Ashton told host Sean Evans during a 2019 appearance on Hot Ones. “We used to just hang out and watch football together.”

In a separate resurfaced interview, Ashton laughed when asked about the depravity that went on at the infamous Diddy parties, saying, “I’ve got a lot I can’t tell.”

From the “I’ll Be Missing You” rapper’s perspective, he and Ashton became friends amid the latter’s success on MTV’s practical joke series Punk’d.

“I gave Ashton a call one day and said, ‘I heard you are going to punk me and I just don't think that's a good idea. If you do that, that will not end well for you, but I think we should work out a deal,’” the rapper recalled during a 2018 interview on The Late Late Show With James Corden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2024 8:51 PM

Translation?

GUILTY!

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 1:06 PM

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 1:07 PM

“What a loss that will be!” (Said no one ever about them.)

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 1:07 PM

Are they could just not hang around sexual predators

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2024 1:16 PM

We have enough Ukrainian refugees, now. Let them go to London.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2024 1:20 PM

he's still cute

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2024 1:21 PM

What country is Europe in?

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2024 1:22 PM

All that 90s and early 2000s edginess is just consuming itself in Hollywood these days. How sad to witness such days of diminishing glory.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2024 1:22 PM

[quote] they do still have a lot of business interests in the U.S. so the concern is that Europe may be too far away.

Or too high-taxing.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2024 1:23 PM

If they're sick of Hollywood, they could just move to a ranch in Montana or Wyoming. Why is it a choice between only NoCal or Europe?

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2024 1:26 PM

God, aren't we lucky in Europe? A pair of washed up has-beens with shit for brains, will come and further ruin Europe's cultural and social landscape with their imbecility. As if we didn't already have more than enough already with the Muslims, Indians, Latin American criminals and Africans.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2024 1:27 PM

Hollywood fucked the country and now they're consuming their own. Good.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 1:38 PM

How did Hollywood fuck the country?

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2024 1:40 PM

Israel always needs new citizens to fill the settlements.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2024 1:56 PM

Maybe this homo thinks European tops are much more well hung than American tops and therefore he’ll enjoy getting fucked more by all of the hot well hung European tops.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2024 2:01 PM

[quote] a source exclusively tells In Touch

Oh, I don't know. . . could that source be either of them? Or both?

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2024 2:10 PM

[quote]"Ashton’s so exasperated that once again he’s being dragged through the mud because of his past associations,” the insider says. “First it was Danny Masterson and now it’s Diddy..."

This insider forgot the time Ashton was being dragged through the mud when his girlfriend, Ashley Ellerin, was found murdered. Ashton seems to be scandal-prone.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2024 2:41 PM

Obviously Ukraine has no extradition.

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 2:49 PM

It's funny that he looks at the situation, with his trashy habits coming back on him, and thinks Hollywood is the cesspool rather than his own life. Don't forget Brittany Murphy, too.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2024 2:55 PM

Addicts do this, too. The "geographic fix."

"My life has become total chaos. It must be the people and places around me! No need to look inward at all, just pick up and move and that will solve everything!"

Shockingly, this never works.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 3:08 PM

Maybe they should stop being friends with rapists.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2024 3:17 PM

Ashton is well within the reach of the law in Europe. Roman Polanski got away with it but AK will not.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2024 3:19 PM

Ashy the sky is pedo everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2024 3:21 PM

Bonnie & Clyde 2024

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2024 3:23 PM

They seem to know a lot of rapists.

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2024 3:26 PM

I guess people in hollywood are looking at them sideways due to their connections to at least 2 super predators.

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2024 3:30 PM

Why in the world would anyone live in "Hollywood"? If you mean LA, then of course, they should move. LA is the absolute butthole of the universe.

by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2024 3:35 PM

Seriously, does Ashton have an acting career anymore? Mila became the bigger star - but I haven't seen her in much the past 5 years.

They've got a 10 year old and 7 year old - so maybe they've taken some time out to raise them. Fine - just do that.

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2024 3:48 PM

They are fucking idiots and I dilsike both, especially Kutchner for trying so desperately to give even a hint of an illusion of substance.

But their iodea seems a good one. Less because Hollywood has changed and more because their careers are fast turning to dried husks. Not that there is any shame in that: given what little they had on offer, they enjoyed a fucking stupendous run. Why stoke the stoke the fires of Fortune when they can drop from the game and enjoy Fortune´s fruits indefiniately?

Prentending to still be a thing in Hollywood is expensive, not only financially but emotionally and physically I should think. And, again, to what end? Cash out while the time is good. Go to Europe where they will be accepted simpley as famous people from the U.S: who used to be actors. Few in Europe care would care about their power or recognition factor or their latest box office numbers or if they have a cigarette or skip pilates class or how they dress when they go to the grocery store. They wouldn't need managers and handlers and multiple personal assistants and PR teams, just people to keep the houses clean and cook and do the shopping and drive a car once in a while -- European pennies on the US dollar, and Europeans won't hold them to some crazy standdard, asking what their next project is, trying to figure out their latest cosmetic surgeries and retouches. They could raiuse their kids in peace and live wonderfully well off their interest.

If I were them, I would do it in a heartbeat. Much better to get out before you become a joke for staying too long (in addition to whatever they are already a joke for.) Enjoy life instead of chasing projects and a higher profile. And if one or more of them went to louche parties with unsavory characters, Europe is a less judgmental place about those things.

Just don't let them move anywhere near me.

ç

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2024 4:17 PM

Mila is on the 'Family Guy' gravy train, so she is making bank. Her TV Mother moved to Barcelona quite awhile ago, but it was more to raise her children rather than to escape the taint of rapists.

by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2024 4:49 PM

R29 - agreed that a dying career in Hollywood is expensive and mentally destructive. You're not being given scripts like before, it takes forever to get a call back from your agent, people don't treat you in the same effusive manner anymore.

It's got to be so hard to keep your head up. And then you start to look desperate - and nothing stinks more than desperation.

All entertainers are a product that are usually a fad with hype for about 5-10 years. To keep that hype and interest going after that is very difficult. People want new things - including actors / singers / etc.

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2024 4:50 PM

Oh, poor you!

by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2024 4:51 PM

[quote]Seriously, does Ashton have an acting career anymore?

He's going to be in a new Ryan Murphy show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2024 5:01 PM

r29 he is dodging legal problems

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2024 5:02 PM

Ashton also did a number on Demi. He’s been associated with a lot of bad situations.

And he wants to move to NorCal to hang out with tech bros?! Frying pan into the fire.

He sounds like the worst judgment-impaired moron to ever walk the earth.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2024 5:03 PM

No he's jsut another toxic closet case, probably trafficked by Bruce Willias

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2024 5:05 PM

Red should slap them both on the side of their heads.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2024 5:07 PM

Wasn't her tv mother Tanya Roberts, r30?

by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2024 5:14 PM

Is it true Ashton has a tiny dick?

by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2024 5:50 PM

Kutcher seems to find trouble, he also had a date who was killed right before he went to her house to pick her up.

by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2024 5:56 PM

He was very good-looking back in the day, but always had such an aura of douchery that I never found him remotely attractive.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2024 6:00 PM

Don’t forget he hit on Mila when she was only 13 or 14 on “TSS.” Maybe more than hit on her.

Not a stretch to think he’d be involved in some nasty Diddy shit.

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2024 6:03 PM

[quote]Maybe this homo thinks European tops are much more well hung than American tops and therefore he’ll enjoy getting fucked more by all of the hot well hung European tops.

So they’re moving to Hungary or The Netherlands?

by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2024 6:06 PM

[quote]“Northern California is very appealing to Ashton because he loves to be around all the tech entrepreneurs and it’s somewhere they could give their kids a more normal life. The bottom line is they want to take the kids out of Hollywood and raise them somewhere more rural and away from all the superficiality and backbiting,” the insider notes. “They’ve just had it with Hollywood and just going up to Montecito isn’t enough of a clean break, they’d like to get much further away.”

"Die in a grease fire" was invented for these cunts.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2024 6:13 PM

My bet is they move to some ranch in NorCal. They will want to be close to LA so traveling will be easy when they get acting gigs.

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2024 6:16 PM

They have that hideous "farmhouse" in LA. A friend of mine lives near them and they're kind of a joke in the area.

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2024 6:19 PM

R27 posting from his mee-maws basement in Mound, LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2024 6:23 PM

LA can really get to you sometimes but compared to a lot of other places in this country it isn't too bad.

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2024 6:25 PM

"Two and a Half Men" was on a downward trajectory when Charlie Sheen had his infamous meltdown towards the end of season 8.

Then AK took over the next season and it rocketed straight to the bottom. AK can't act for shit.

At Charlie Sheens drunken, drug addled worst, he was still light years funnier than AK ever was.

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2024 6:47 PM

R37: A foot in the ass would be more Red's style.

R38: R30 was referring to her TV mom on "Family Guy", Alex Borstein (she moved to Barcelona). Brooke Shields played her mom on "That '70s Show". Tanya Roberts played Laura Prepon's mom.

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2024 7:45 PM

How about find better friends?

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2024 7:49 PM

Is this a promise?

by Anonymousreply 52October 13, 2024 7:55 PM

[quote]And he wants to move to NorCal to hang out with tech bros?! Frying pan into the fire. He sounds like the worst judgment-impaired moron to ever walk the earth.

I'll just hazard a guess you're unaware that Ashton almost made the Forbes billionaire list thanks to his many investments over the past 15 years in high-profile tech startups. He made over $100 million from his seedstage investment in Uber alone, and that was from a $50K initial investment.

He also earned the highest paycheck in network television history for "Two and a Half Men." All six stars on "Friends" had to wait until their initial five-year contracts expired to get their $1M-per-ep payday. Ashton *started* on the show at $850K, and was making nearly double that near the end.

I'm honestly hard-pressed to think of any celebrities wealthier than they are, aside from obvious ones like Taylor Swift or Oprah. (Also Cher and Beyoncé / Jay-Z.)

by Anonymousreply 53October 13, 2024 7:55 PM

Send her back to Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 54October 13, 2024 7:56 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2024 7:57 PM

"We can't wait to get away from these horrible, cruel people who have accurately assessed our character by our past actions and associations!"

by Anonymousreply 56October 13, 2024 8:15 PM

They could have just packed up and moved without the announcement, but where’s the attention in that?

by Anonymousreply 57October 13, 2024 8:29 PM

Their getting the hell outta Dodge.

by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2024 8:34 PM

[quote] I'll just hazard a guess you're unaware that Ashton almost made the Forbes billionaire list thanks to his many investments over the past 15 years in high-profile tech startups. He made over $100 million from his seedstage investment in Uber alone, and that was from a $50K initial investment.

[quote] He also earned the highest paycheck in network television history for "Two and a Half Men." All six stars on "Friends" had to wait until their initial five-year contracts expired to get their $1M-per-ep payday. Ashton *started* on the show at $850K, and was making nearly double that near the end.

[quote] I'm honestly hard-pressed to think of any celebrities wealthier than they are

In that case, they might be leaving for Europe to protect Ashton's assets from coming lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 59October 13, 2024 8:37 PM

^^^ Very likely.

by Anonymousreply 60October 13, 2024 8:53 PM

A special thanks to In Touch Weekly for keeping us all apprised of the embattled artist/deep thinker Ashton Kutcher. Hollywood's loss is Europe's gain! One can only imagine the collaborations that will leave us all in awe!

by Anonymousreply 61October 13, 2024 8:54 PM

He started out with boys he'll end up with boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 14, 2024 12:14 AM

No matter where you go, there you are.

by Anonymousreply 63October 14, 2024 1:10 AM

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 64October 14, 2024 1:19 AM

Good. Someone else can put up with the stench of their non-bathing.

by Anonymousreply 65October 14, 2024 1:30 AM

Superb! They’ll find themselves fitting right in and undetected amongst the populations largely bereft of soap or deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 66October 14, 2024 2:16 AM

Bullshit! Hollywood's been a cesspool for decades and he dove right in. Now the past is catching up with him

by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2024 2:31 AM

r28 Ashton invested early in twitter and some other tech companies so he is very rich. And Mila go on the family guy train. They don't need hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2024 2:43 AM

Their stated goal is to “…give their kids a more normal life” and “raise them somewhere more rural and away from all the superficiality and backbiting,”

Northern California is not the place to go to do that.

Kutcher’s being an investor and / or his finances are completely irrelevant to their stated goal of bringing up the kids in a more “grounded” environment. So I’m not sure what Mr. “Hazard a guess” is babbling about at r53.

by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2024 2:49 AM

He is the dumbest man alive and she’s a mediocre actress who lucked into two or three good movies, which were released more than a decade ago. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2024 2:51 AM

They drummed you out of Hollywood. So you you come crawling back to Kiev.

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2024 3:06 AM

Not now! Just when their careers are taking off like skyrockets!

by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2024 3:36 AM

She’s a Jew so she should go join the Israeli Army.

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2024 6:53 AM

This cunt has been blocked because they are an asshole. Why are they an asshole, because they COPY PASTE ENTIRE ARTICLES and make this place hard to read and navigate. OP is a self-serving cunt. 🚫

P.S. I checked, OP. You are the only one who does this annoying shit on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2024 8:33 AM

R74

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2024 5:53 PM

That may be for the best, Ashton. Your taste in pals is very dubious.

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2024 6:23 PM

[quote]Northern California is not the place to go to do that.

It's not ideal, but it's sure as fuck less toxic than the fancy L.A. scene.

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2024 6:48 PM

r70 He is too busy savvy to be stupid though. Even beyond his early tech investments he has been successfully producing tv.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2024 8:19 PM

He’s a real POS. Defending Danny, happening on a murdered girlfriend, telling January Jones she shouldn’t pursue acting.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2024 8:48 PM

r78 I mean business savvy of course.

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2024 8:54 PM

Anybody remember when he defended Joe Paterno. Makes you wonder 🤔

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2024 9:20 PM

People had been telling Paterno about Sandusky for YEARS and he did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2024 9:30 PM

Douchebag actors in LA are worth a few million and have no education.

Douchebag tech bros are worth HUNDREDS of millions if not billions.

LA is practically quaint with its little empty headed fools trying to front like they are important.

They will NOT find a more “grounded” vibe among the billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2024 3:13 AM

R83 I feel you but Ashton’s net worth is on par with most of the douchebag tech bros. I don’t know how he is worth 200 mil but that’s what the internet says lol. Yet someone like Sharon Stone is only worth like 30 mil. I think he made a ton of bank producing all those MTV shows and then he was a leading man for a hot minute.

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2024 3:17 AM

R84 "Prince-Akeem" - if you had bothered to read upthread you'd see that Kucher has made a lot of money through investing over the past fifteen years, including getting in on the ground floor with a $50k investment in Uber now worth $100m+

But I understand that keeping track of your multiple sock puppets precludes your capacity for reading beyond the first line of anything.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2024 4:03 AM

R85 you sound sad and lonely. Ok I didn’t read all the comments. Sue me. I don’t keep track of puppets because I only use one at a time unlike the right wing trolls who frequent this site.

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2024 4:25 AM

People like you pop up in every single thread about famous people, r53. Ashton Kutcher is not immune from criticism just because he has a lot of money. Waving around his bank balance is not an intelligent argument for why Ashton Kutcher should be respected. I'm actually embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2024 4:53 AM

And you sound like a sociopath running multiple sock puppets - for reasons unknown - that you're unable to keep track of, R87.

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2024 5:25 AM

That was meant for R86 - apologies R87.

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2024 5:27 AM

He’s the one in the film.

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2024 5:52 AM

She's a whore dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2024 12:48 PM

We read.

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2024 1:20 PM

I hope he'll take Dr. Phil with him.

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2024 1:25 PM

How about emigrating to Ukraine, Mika’s homeland, and doing something positive for a change?

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2024 1:36 PM

Mila not Mika!

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2024 1:49 PM

He's an asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2024 2:50 PM

He made a poor PR decision regarding Masterson, otherwise? He’s fine.

Contrary to popular belief, Ashton is pretty intelligent, & he & his team have made TONS of money. This is why he no longer acts, as he certainly doesn’t need to.

He can live wherever he pleases, & probably does.

Also, I doubt he has claimed anything that eludes to his opinion about any of this Diddler shit to anyone, publicly.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2024 3:15 PM

R96 He has a blown-out asshole with irritated and sagging skin.

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2024 3:18 PM

R96 a mighty tasty one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2024 8:13 PM

R79, the bit about January Jones at least shows he is not completely dumb, even if an absolute asshole.

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2024 8:25 PM

Dirty freaks

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2024 8:35 PM

I would drink Ashton Kutucher's bath water if he ever took a bath.

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2024 8:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!