Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Goes to school a He

Comes back a sheeeee. -Donald J. Trump

šŸ˜‚. I swear to god white people if yall let this mafucker happen again. Lawd a mercy. This mafucker is crazy. He simply cannot happen again.

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2024 9:12 PM

And the long, bitterly lonely weekend ground on and on in Pittsburgh ā€¦.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 6:13 PM

Do they use the ā€œTransitions Made Easyā€ how-to guide?

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 6:16 PM

You posted as holierthanthou not an hour ago, teacake. Take a nap, Sybil.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 6:16 PM

Death to Trump and fake black OP. Pathetic troll thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2024 6:17 PM

Could we find a blind rentboy in the Pittsburgh area, and we could all do a fundraiser to pay him?

Maybe we could get some brief respite from that septic odor for a while ā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2024 6:18 PM

He overdoes it, is his problem. As my grandma used to say, a little jive goes a long way.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2024 6:18 PM

R1 You are very offensive. And r3 No I didnā€™t. I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve posted as holier since Friday evening. Happy Sunday dear.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2024 6:18 PM

He does that on purpose r6, as a middle finger to all of us.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2024 6:19 PM

Yall gon stop disrespecting me. Fuck would I be faking for.

Yall need to get your family members in check. And try to convert more Magas. Thatā€™s what the fuck needs to be done.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2024 6:19 PM

This motherfucking orange monkey is walking around telling people you will send you boy child to elementary school and it will come back home a she. This is not outrageous??? This thing might become president again. What the fuck is wrong with this country. What the fuck is wrong with most white people?

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2024 6:21 PM

Youā€™re such a bore, Matt-facto.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2024 6:22 PM

R11 your mama is a bore when she be ho-ing. I ainā€™t no goddam defacto. You are defacto bitch. Thatā€™s what it really is. Fake ass motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2024 6:23 PM

R12. And you just posted a "Bey" post as Anonymous. You use the same sentence structure and "jive talk" in everything. The fact you don't realize that shows how sick and fat and white you are, Defacto, Matt, Blackmussy, TeaMeth, etc.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2024 6:25 PM

He realizes it, r13. Thatā€™s the point.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2024 6:28 PM

R13 Bro you are sick and white. You are defacto. You do this accusation shit for attention. Yea I made the Bey post. So what. You gon learn to get the fuck off my mafuckin jock, defacto. Ol coward ass bitch. You know in real life Iā€™d whoop the living shit out of you. Defacto I would fuck your shit up. And you know it. I ainā€™t never even been to Pittsburgh or whatever part of Pennsylvania yall say he from.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2024 6:28 PM

Bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2024 6:29 PM

Here he is, yet again ā€” anything to be the center of attention. Such a black hole of NEED.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2024 6:31 PM

R15. I am White. That you got 100%. I embrace my race, unlike yourself. R16. BAHAHAHA. A clip from "House Party"? You're right. You're not White. You're the KING of the Whites. A "whiter" clip could not have been pulled. Thanks for the laugh!

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2024 6:32 PM

Well r18, heā€™s Italian. Letā€™s not go overboard. šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2024 6:39 PM

We hate you, Teacake

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2024 6:40 PM

R19. LOL

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2024 6:40 PM

Meanwhile heā€™s not responding because heā€™s switching to his other accounts using his vpn to FF bomb everyone criticizing him.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2024 6:41 PM

R22. Yeah, he and the 37 other puppets got me blocked last weekend. C'est la vie!

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2024 6:44 PM

I really need a scorecard to keep Sybil and all her 47 personas straight.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2024 6:46 PM

And w/w his own comments. Soon weā€™ll see 3 w/wā€™s on each post.

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2024 6:54 PM

Yes r23 and Iā€™m sure he put a few of us on ignore as well. I know he put me on ignore with the blackmussy sock as itā€™s not showing up for me anymore.

Putting someone on ignore increases their chances of being timed out or redtagged. Hes a troll who really knows how to game the moderation on here. As trolls often do.

by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2024 7:35 PM

^^^ I should have said ā€œprobably increases,ā€ I donā€™t know it for a fact.

by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2024 7:37 PM

R26. Thanks for the info! It's sad when someone has spent their time learning how to "penalize" people using 42 different sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2024 7:51 PM

Remember, help your fellow DL'ers: Whenever you see a Blackmussy/TeaCake/Holierthanthou post.. you know what to do.

F&F

by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2024 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!