Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Am I a bottom

In the bedroom I find myself loving being submissive I love being tied up being used and love the idea of being fucked but when it comes down to it I never enjoy it. It usually hurts and when it doesn't I never manage to find pleasure in it. I tend to much prefer being a top when it comes down to anal. I find it really hard to find a guy that likes to dominate me and make me feel really submissive but then bottom for me. Is anyone else like this and does anyone have any advice?

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 1:32 AM

Submissive top. The best kind.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 11:34 PM

Oh yeah op you’re a bottom

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 12:20 AM

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 1:06 AM

Don't let it bother you, OP.

A lot of people are sexually dysfunctional.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 1:09 AM

Dad! I told you stop posting here. It's embarrassing!

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 1:10 AM

People are so self-limiting, aren't they, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 1:10 AM

Miss, with all due respect, I have my own sex problems.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 1:12 AM

Sexy and slutty

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 1:30 AM

OP, not quite the same here but kind of overlapping.

I love to top. I hate bottoming so I just don’t do it. But I also love to suck cock. And as I get older I crave it even more than when I was younger. I enjoy being kind of a submissive cocksucker sometimes.

BUT… many (most?) bottoms I encounter do NOT want to be topped by an eager cocksucker. (An exclusive bottom who also loves being sucked would be like the holy grail for me.)

End result is I feel like I have to consciously present one way or the other when I meet guys if I don’t want to turn them off. It’s a drag.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 1:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!