Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Monica Lewinsky is so beautiful!

Any fans on here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2024 11:12 PM

Pretty face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2024 11:37 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2024 11:51 PM

Pretty is as pretty does.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2024 11:58 PM

It’s nice to see she made it through her15 minutes. That had to be tough.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 12:17 AM

Fuck off op choose better

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 12:19 AM

Revolting creature.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 12:20 AM

Gurl no! Just no!!

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 12:58 AM

She's beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 1:01 AM

Why can't she get a husband?

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 1:09 AM

Cuz she has presidential cock sucker lips R9.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 1:14 AM

I’ll never forget the moment she arrived at her parents’ home during the scandal - the look of relief on her face was so palpable and heartbreaking. I lived in DC at the time so it was a huge story and I tangentially knew someone who would leak grand jury gossip, so I knew about the stained dress/spinach dip early on. Weirdly interesting and exciting to have that access.

Overall, I was very impressed with her maturity - yes - when dealing with that bitch Linda Tripp and had/have a lot of sympathy for her. And OP’s pic is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 1:41 AM

Very pretty

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2024 1:46 AM

I've always been envious of her hair.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 2:02 AM

She looks fantastic! Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 2:04 AM

Would someone please shit in my mouth?

I keep swallowing.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2024 2:20 AM

Monica Blewclinsky

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2024 2:25 AM

Deluded narcissistic cow.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2024 2:40 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2024 2:45 AM

Thanks for writing that, NoPalmOil at r11.

What r16 just wrote is why I felt deep sympathy for Lewinsky from day 1 of this stupid "scandal".

Almost 30 years ago, I knew that for the rest of her life, that 21 years old, besotted out of her mind young woman would be the target of sexist ridicule.

And it's so unfair. It's so wrong.

In his autobiography, Bill Clinton, as he should, takes full responsibility for what happened.

I admire Clinton. He was one of the best US Presidents of my lifetime, except for a little thing called NAFTA.

But I always knew he'd be spared. He'd retain position and status.

But Lewinsky would suffer ignorant ridicule until she dies or until those who get a kick out of kicking her die.

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2024 2:48 AM

R19- I feel far more sympathy for Amy Fisher- she had to endure far more hate and ridicule. Her life was ruined.

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2024 2:51 AM

r20 "she had to endure far more hate and ridicule"

Incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2024 2:52 AM

R21- Correct- and terrible abuse by the prison guards

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2024 2:59 AM

She aged very well.

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2024 3:03 AM

Looks like the Condi Rice Troll has a new obsession.

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2024 4:31 AM

Not sure why some DLers dislike her. She was young and exchanged oral sex with a handsome POTUS. Then got used as a pawn in the impeachment / intended takedown.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2024 5:02 AM

It blows my mind how anyone could think she’s pretty. Swallow your pride, like Monica, and admit you were trying to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2024 5:32 AM

Poor little thing. Just happened to get caught blowing the married President. Not her fault at all.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2024 6:43 AM

This John Oliver interview with her is great. I admire her for how she made it through hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2024 6:50 AM

I would like to add to my comment at R11 that living in DC obviously meant that this was the top story all day, every day because we all knew the buildings, the hotels, some of the minor players, etc., but TBH my colleagues and friends never mocked or blamed her. I didn’t know anyone who did back then - we all saw what she was going through, as Della mentioned above, and felt sorry that she got caught in the middle of this maelstrom. Same with Clinton - it was raunchy and inappropriate but we mostly rolled our eyes and said, “that’s our Bill”. Not to remove any blame from him but the two villains in the entire story - at least in my crowd of deep blue media people - were Linda Tripp and Kenneth Starr. We haaaaated them.

Clinton is a highly, highly charismatic man - I saw him once coming out of church while jogging up 16th and honestly couldn’t take my eyes off of him - and yes, he absolutely took advantage of her. But imagine being 21 and having the POTUS invite you into the Oval Office for sexy times. Would you say no? (Right now I would because I love Uncle Joe…but you follow my drift. )

It was a mistake on both their parts but she got the brunt of everything: Tripp’s betrayal and the constant, negative hammering of the media and Kenneth Starr. When I think of how immature I was at 21, I’m still in awe of how she handled the entire situation.

And anyone who thinks she isn’t attractive? I don’t get it. She’s lovely.

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2024 12:04 PM

R20

Amy Fisher shot an innocent, though annoying, woman in the face.

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2024 12:06 PM

Fuck Amy Fisher. Teenaged ho turned murderer.

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2024 1:17 PM

R26, what don't you like about her looks?

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2024 5:15 PM

I think that she probably looked her best here. :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2024 6:53 PM

She's always going to look younger than she is because of her round face. My middle sister (RIP) was the same way; she had a round face even when she was thin -- and had a 35-year-old boyfriend at 60!

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2024 7:35 PM

R34, I wish that my face was like that

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2024 7:38 PM

She’s always looked like a cartoon pig to me.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2024 7:53 PM

She's no Beanie Feldstein.

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2024 8:14 PM

NoPalmOil, as always, you take the kind and generous route in assessing people, and your empathy for Lewinsky is really admirable. I wish I shared it.

Lewinsky is a complex character, for sure, but as the linked LA Times piece from 1998 shows, she walked knowingly into her relationship with Clinton. The article quotes friends, a former lover, and others to paint a picture of a sweet but startlingly self-involved and pampered girl who, by her own admission, went to D.C. to "get my presidential kneepads." That's not the language of a victim, but a predator.

Oh, yeah, I do agree she is physically beautiful but appears to have had plastic surgery to correct a gummy smile and maybe taper her nose. Possibly more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2024 11:53 PM

She was 22 when they started the affair and it lasted for 17 months, so it was more than just a one-night stand situation like JFK's evolving door of women. Did they fall in love? I didn't listen to the interview (her voice is too high-pitched and annoying), but did she think he would leave Hillary for her?

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2024 5:12 AM

Does it still have the blew n white dress? She's a pig.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2024 5:15 AM

*revolving

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2024 5:26 AM

She looks like a Melania Trump relative so no she isn't beautiful.

Also has the crazy eyes of some of those Magat women.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2024 5:35 AM

I thought she was pretty back in the day, but I think she has matured into real beauty over the last 10-15 years.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2024 6:19 AM

I love this girl. She was young and beautiful and had access to a powerful man. How many of us wouldn't have played that card? The problem was her age. She was a child and Bill took advantage. Monica was a pretty, smart, articulate young woman who got herself into a situation over her head. I wish her only the best.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2024 7:06 AM

I don't know why I bother because people who hold the perspective of r38 will never get it. They're too comfortable with their "Super-Human Jezebel" take on Lewinsky.

So what? at your 2nd paragraph at r38.

Lewinsky's plans, motivations, remarks, past behavior with men, "knee pads", her interactions with Clinton, are totally irrelevant.

Hell, if she showed up at the Oval Office wearing see-through platform shoes, mesh bathing suit, and bringing a portable stripper's pole with her, her doing that STILL is irrelevant.

What happened between Lewinsky and Clinton is entirely his fault.

The first time she flirted with him he should have picked up the phone, got the WH intern supervisor on the line and directed that Lewinsky be transferred or directed that she is never to be alone with him unless a 3rd party present.

But Clinton didn't do that. That's why this whole thing is entirely on him, not Lewinsky, as Clinton himself writes in his bio.

r38, you deliberately do not want to comprehend that.

Yet, placing blame on a 22 years old, helplessly in-love, WH intern as compared to the POTUS seems to be your thing.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2024 11:24 AM

Bill Clinton got with her specifically because she was a dumpy, overweight girl who was willing to do anything sexually. Stop trying to rewrite history and claim she was some great beauty. She’ll always be an ugly footnote in history.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2024 11:45 AM

R46, her face is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2024 5:01 PM

She was cute enough in her early twenties, and is a good-looking older woman now. Nothing more, nothing less. Bill Clinton was never very picky anyway.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2024 5:12 PM

[quote][R46], her face is beautiful

Not seeing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2024 5:38 PM

Beautiful woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2024 7:04 PM

She never had any work done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2024 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!