Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did you listen to the Kamala Harris Interview on Howard Stern?

She did a fantastic job

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 6:16 PM

The one she did with Time magazine, detailing her policy goals, was much better.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 3:40 PM

OP why not post it?

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 3:50 PM

It was really good. I can't believe this race is even close.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 3:53 PM

Pretty wild how much Stern's image has changed.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 3:56 PM

What an odd post.

The interview was a week ago. And now you're posting some weird cryptic post about it?

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 4:03 PM

Did he ask her if she liked anal?

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 4:04 PM

I liked when he made her listen to Batdance.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 4:05 PM

R5 Because it is starting to pick up steam on social media as a thing to watch. You know amongst young people, the don’t follow politics crowd.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 4:17 PM

Wrong R5/R8

I have a Sirius subscription and listen to Howard Stern regularly. I was just busy last week and didn’t get around to listening to it until today. Why don’t you just put me in front of a firing squad?

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 4:33 PM

R9 I’m not wrong. This interview is picking up popularity amongst non Stern listeners. Just in the general social media universe. Even my aunt who only listens to Tom Joyner in the morning, has watched it. Tom Joyner doesn’t come on anymore but whatever she replaced that shit with lol.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 4:37 PM

R10 Tom Joyner? Is your Aunt a 125 year old black woman?

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 5:08 PM

R11 I don’t think she is even 60 yet but yeah she is black just as I am. Most retirees dont really listen to morning radio as they aren’t in the car. Tom Joyner was huge amongst middle and upper middle class black Americans.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2024 5:16 PM

it's so annoying that he isn't just on youtube. sirius must be paying him everything they've got.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2024 5:30 PM

R13 You must be 17 years old and be entitled to have everything for free. Have you ever heard of a subscription service?

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2024 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!