Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Wins the Geraldo Endorsement

Geraldo says January 6th was the deciding factor in why he dumped his old pal Donald Trump for Kamala Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2024 11:30 PM

I wish this moved the needle in MAGAworld but most of those bottom feeders hate Geraldo as much as Harris.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 7:21 PM

But what about the Maury Povitch endorsement?

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 7:22 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 7:36 PM

And Connie Chung?

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 7:36 PM

Well R2, his endorsement is not nearly as prestigious as that of Chuck Woolery, Scott Baio, or Kevin Sorbo.

Now that's some god damned star power, right there!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 7:37 PM

But where do Sally Jessy, Ricki Lake and Jenny Jones stand?

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 7:41 PM

Given the unprecedented number of conservatives, Republicans, and prior Trump supporters who have come out publicly to endorse Kamala Harris (with minimal effect on the national polls), it’s foolish to expect these endorsements to move the needle.

I am close to 100% certain that the number 1 priority of the Harris campaign should be increasing turnout, not changing minds. Of course, I mean increasing turnout among all of the Democrats natural constituencies, but most especially those with a spotty history of voting.

I live in an Uber-blue neighborhood in already very-blue Brooklyn and I’ve been astonished at how many college kids, young LGBTQ folks, and others are just too fucking lazy too vote. They are the LOUDEST complainers re the status quo. But they can’t be bothered to register, to get (truly) informed, to understand the rules of voting. And now that NYS has adopted early voting, there is seriously ZERO excuse.

So for Kamala, if she can just get a much higher proportion of the electorate to simply show up, I think she’d have this in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 7:42 PM

Running back to Dems after Fox fired him with Guilfoyle right behind after jr fired her snatch-hypocrites all!

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2024 7:58 PM

Is it possible for an endorsement to *dissuade* millions of voters? Geraldo might do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2024 7:59 PM

He’s done plenty of damage so the only positive thing I can say is that it’s one more vote for Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2024 8:17 PM

Don’t sleep. Geraldo’s still got juice in the Latino community.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2024 9:54 PM

Yeah- I can’t imagine who or what community he could be bringing to vote Kamala?

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 3:06 PM

Latinos, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 4:03 PM

I have a hard time believing ANYONE let alone Latinos are influenced by stunt queen Geraldo Rivera.

He's a total POS sellout.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 4:21 PM

Oh thank God! Now we just need an article on the endorsements from Tempestt, Gabrielle, and Rolanda Watts.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 6:15 PM

When I was at NYU. My Television: History & Form class. We would watch old episodes of Geraldo. That man was 🔥 back in the day. I see why he got so many baby mamas.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 6:33 PM

Was Sally Jessy Raphael reached for comments?

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 6:35 PM

Even a stopped clock tells the time correctly twice a day

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2024 6:36 PM

R16. You're a fool. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2024 6:38 PM

He found the endorsement in Al Capone's vault.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2024 6:58 PM

Geraldo has been a irrelevant hack who sold out to Fox for big bucks about 20 years ago. I would take an endorsement from a steaming turd more seriously than Geraldo. I saw him once outside the Fox building and being in a antagonistic mood, when I was right by him I said out loud, Fox News Geraldo? Really? How sad for you. He was with a couple of people, he looked annoyed but didn't say anything back.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2024 7:12 PM

R 21 Thank you for your service.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2024 7:41 PM

Geraldo- that’s one vote we could do without no matter how desperate we are.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2024 7:43 PM

Trump promised him a vault full of money if he'd endorse, but for some reason, he wasn't very keen on that idea...

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2024 7:46 PM

Who is Wendy Williams voting for? I can't make up my mind until she weighs in.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2024 7:50 PM

What I love is that Trump is going to respond to this endorsement because he knows Geraldo. Geraldo was one of his faves on the show. I’ll never forget when Geraldo sat in between Vivica Fox and Kenya Moore as Vivica proceeded to call her a lowdown dirty trick, which she was. Pure comedy. Geraldo’s seriousness makes it even funnier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2024 7:53 PM

Geraldo Rivera is still alive?

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2024 8:22 PM

[QUOTE] I saw him once outside the Fox building and being in an antagonistic mood, when I was right by him I said out loud, Fox News Geraldo? Really? How sad for you.

Geraldo considered himself a moderate who was helping to bring balance on Fox. He was never a hardcore rightwinger.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2024 11:00 PM

R28 Bwa, ha, ha ha. You obviously never heard his commentary on Fox then.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2024 11:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!