Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The disgust and loathing I feel for this deranged clown is indescribable

Nothing says “Alpha Male” like a 78 year old, wearing makeup, shoe lifts, a girdle and a diaper dancing like he is prom king of the memory care unit...while jacking off two invisible guys on either side of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 1:21 AM

He does that because he can no longer walk a straight line.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2024 10:01 PM

Donald Trump dancing to YMCA compilation of him jacking off two invisible guys...

He's a buffoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2024 10:04 PM

He fancies himself mobster I see. His misappropriating cultures across the Mediterranean. Put on cornrows, he’s Bo Derek. That last sentence sounded Trumpy.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2024 10:07 PM

I saw a clip on TikTok earlier today of a woman on a cruise ship in a glass elevator dancing and knowing everyone could see her. The caption was something about people having the drink package on a cruise. I have to say she looked worse, although I don’t necessarily feel disgust over her actions.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2024 10:30 PM

Just give him some amphetamines and he'll be ok Fucking evil begats evil.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2024 10:37 PM

Such dancing is a common side effect of certain medications.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2024 10:54 PM

He is the Antichrist.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2024 11:27 PM

I have faith that America will never let him near the White House again. We fired him in 2020- against all odds- and we can do it better this time.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 1:03 AM

If only someone would tell him to shut up. Sick of his monotone voice and whining about everyone who has wronged him.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 1:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!