Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Diddy Accused of Sexually Assaulting 16-Year-Old Boy

Two weeks after Houston lawyer Tony Buzbee said he would soon be representing at least 120 accusers against Sean “Diddy” Combs, the attorney filed his first six sexual assault complaints on Monday — including one from a man who claims he was a teen at the time of his encounter with the music mogul.

All six lawsuits, which were obtained by TheWrap, were filed in the Southern District of New York per the Victims of Gender-Motivated Violence Protection Act, with the allegations stemming from between 1995 and 2021. Buzbee is representing four John Does and two Jane Does in these cases.

One of the four anonymous male victims claims he was 16 years old when he was sexually assaulted at one of Combs’ White Parties in the Hamptons in 1998.

According to the then-teenage victim, he was invited to the party at Combs’ mansion by a mutual friend, where he bumped into the rapper (an apparent picture of the pair from the event in question is included in the legal documents). “Combs took an interest in John Doe” and they engaged in pleasant conversation about the entertainment industry, per the lawsuit.

“When John Doe admitted his voice was not great, Combs assured him that did not matter. Combs made clear that the only thing that mattered was having the right look for the industry, and with it, Combs could transform Doe — or anybody — into a star.”

However, “Combs abruptly told John Doe that he needed to drop his pants. John Doe, caught completely off guard, confusingly asked Combs to repeat himself. Combs made himself clear. He instructed John Doe to drop his pants and expose his penis so that Combs could inspect it, explaining it was a rite of passage and the route to becoming a star, and also as a way to prove himself,” the suit alleges.

“Out of fear, anxiety and the imbalanced power dynamic between himself and Combs, John Doe then dropped his pants and exposed his penis as Combs previously instructed,” it continues. “Combs moved closer and grabbed John Doe’s penis and genitals with his hand. He firmly cupped and held onto John Doe’s genitals for an extended period of time.

During this time, Combs moved his hand in such a fashion to manipulate John Doe’s genitals, squeezing and feeling them … Combs abruptly then let go of John Doe’s genitals and told him that his people would be in touch. Combs continued with his party as if nothing had happened, but for John Doe, everything had changed.”

“We will let the allegations in the filed complaints speak for themselves and will work to see that justice is done,” Buzbee shared in a statement to Rolling Stone. “We expect to be filing many more cases over the next several weeks naming Mr. Combs and others as defendants as we continue to gather evidence and prepare the filings.”

Meanwhile, Diddy’s attorney Erica Wolff issued the following statement to TMZ following Buzbee’s initial press conference: “As Mr. Combs’ legal team has emphasized, he cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus. That said, Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors.

Mr. Buzbee has not yet filed a single case in any jurisdiction. Mr. Combs looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court if and when claims are filed and served, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2024 3:41 AM

Did John Doe ever get the recording contract and make it as a recording star ? Is John Doe Bieber ?

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 12:53 AM

Probably not r1. The sixteen year old from the article said he knew he didn't have a great voice.

Justin Bieber's voice is decent to good.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 1:00 AM

Here's a more detailed article, courtesy of our dear friends at Rolling Stone magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 1:05 AM

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 1:08 AM

As an adult male, I wouldn't mind Diddy fondling my dick in his hands and getting me hard...so long as I could reciprocate.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 1:26 AM

R2 also he's probably about 12 years older than Bieber, so around 42 now.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 1:27 AM

I'm gonna add my name to the list. I want my share of the pot.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 1:32 AM

R6, Taylor Hanson!

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 1:33 AM

^^^Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 1:35 AM

Thats Mr. Mmmmpop to you, R9!

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 1:36 AM

I read gossip here years ago about Diddy being into teenage boys

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 1:36 AM

I think we should start calling him Diddle as in diddled young boys.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 1:39 AM

No one drug raped me. I feel left out. And I was so fuckable, too! More fuckable than these hoes, without a doubt.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 1:42 AM

I suspect he's into all sorts of things and all sorts of people r11. Boy, girl, teen, adult, you name it, just come in and join the Freak Off!

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 1:43 AM

I kept fishing for an invite, but it never came.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 1:45 AM

It wasn't me this time, cunts!

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 1:47 AM

He told the teen to drop his underwear just so he could grope his penis.

Inquiring gays want to know why he didn't suck the boy. Suck him to completion.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 1:48 AM

DIDDY DIDDLES KIDDO!

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2024 1:49 AM

^ Doctor Combs

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2024 1:50 AM

R17 Maybe he did. More will come out in the trials.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2024 1:52 AM

The Hanson boys?

I thought they were all virgins!

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2024 2:05 AM

Was the teen HUNG?

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2024 2:20 AM

R22 I think Diddy might be hung

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2024 3:02 AM

I'm trying to DL(download) a Diddy sim. One that resembles him. One that goes rapper on my ass.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2024 3:29 AM

The Diddler Strikes Again.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2024 3:32 AM

That guy is hoeny a.f.!!!

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2024 3:35 AM

He won't ever be safe in the general population, they will need to place him in a prison exclusively for sex offenders.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2024 3:36 AM

Party Naked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2024 3:37 AM

Aw, I thought he was going to show cock at R28.

Diddy sure knows how to KWEEN OUT, though.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2024 3:39 AM

He made the universal sign for being gay - the famous limp wrist move.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2024 3:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!