Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC- Part 63

Continue the MSNBC discussion here as Part 62 is full

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2024 11:09 PM

Continue discussion

below link to part 62

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 1:37 AM

Rachel Maddow has Mark Cuban as her guest and he is wearing thick rimmed black glasses, Rachel is not wearing her glasses but if she was it would almost look like she was interviewing herself.

I'm not a huge fan of Rachel but her show has been excellent tonight, showing just how idiotic is is to support Trump because you support his economic/business policies.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 1:45 AM

Harris adviser David Plouffe: Most public polls are ‘horses‑‑‑’

David Plouffe, senior adviser to the Harris-Walz campaign, said most public polls are “hores‑‑‑” and discussed the campaign’s internal polling in a podcast interview released Sunday.

Plouffe, the manager of President Obama’s 2008 campaign, stressed how close the presidential race is and said polls showing either candidate winning by a significant margin should be dismissed.

“So I really can’t speak to the public polls. I spend very little time looking at them,” Plouffe said on “Pod Save America,” a podcast hosted by former Obama White House staffers. “I just don’t.”

“And most of them are horses‑‑‑,” he continued. “Some of them may be close, but, generally, I’d say any poll that shows Kamala Harris up 4 to 5 points in one of these seven states, ignore it. Any point that shows Donald Trump up like that, ignore it.”

More at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 2:06 AM

R3, can you please share this with that annoying Alyssa woman on The View. She and her poll talk is annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 2:24 AM

Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 2:25 AM

Wasn't it odd that Rachel declined to mention Mark Cuban's name as a guest tonight in any of her promos? He didn't appear until about 30 minutes in and it wasn't until he appeared via zoom onscreen that she spoke his name. Or did I miss something?

She called him Mr. Cuban and he politely scoffed that off with a "Please call me Mark." She replied with a "Well, please call me Rachel." but he already was, lol

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 2:41 AM

For a zillionaire, Mark Cuban looked like he was living in a sterilized bunker.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 2:41 AM

Stephanie looks 10 years younger tonight. Flawless makeup and hair.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 3:07 AM

Thank god, maybe she’ll leave her lips alone and stop the Botox.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 4:20 AM

Kamala to be interviewed by Brett Baer on the Fox network, "viewed by many as more friendly to conservatives." Uh ya think, Fox is the fucking propaganda arm of the MAGA Right. I wish her the best, but even if she does well, they will twist it to their own purposes. And nefarious purposes they are.

I felt her session with Howard Stern was excellent - the full version available on YouTube - and an adequate offering for any gettable "conservative" who might still be questioning. She may be tempting fate with this, for little return.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 7:49 AM

I trust their campaign, but I can't help but be nervous about this interview on Fox. The stakes are so high.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 9:02 AM

[quote]even if she does well, they will twist it to their own purposes

But they've been doing that with her appearances on The View and Howard Stern as well.

So given that, let them criticize what she says because appearing on Fox will at least give her bragging rights that she's doing this interview while Trump is too weak and feeble to appear on (say) MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 11:30 AM

[quote]I felt her session with Howard Stern was excellent - the full version available on YouTube - and an adequate offering for any gettable "conservative" who might still be questioning. She may be tempting fate with this, for little return.

The Stern interview was good, and he has a large audience. But he also asked no difficult questions and is a big Dem supporter. She does need to do some “tougher” interviews, and Bret Baier is a good choice who will reach an audience that hasn’t heard her before.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 11:50 AM

Joe is attacking the lies of Trump surrogates. Younkin is really lousy at spin and pivot. He could not lie enough for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 12:25 PM

[quote] Kamala to be interviewed by Brett Baer on the Fox network

Reportedly the Harris campaign is in negotiations with right winger Joe Rogan to do his podcast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 12:51 PM

Mika used the phrase BS Artist. Last week, she said Bullshit Artist.

Wonder if she got a talking to from Rashida?

I prefer using the actual words that people say without sanitizing the,

Trump was called a FUCKING MORON, not a F'ing Moron, not a freaking moron, but a FUCKING MORON.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 1:23 PM

Joe gets a boner when Mika curses and she didn't want to arouse Joe.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 4:07 PM

Yikes! Did Chris Jansing book Joy Ann Reid's makeup artist by mistake today? What a botched job!

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2024 6:08 PM

Re Brett B on Fox....I hope Kamala uses the opportunity to ask HIM a few questions, like how come Fox Viewers know more about Hunter Biden's dick size than they do about the size of the almost $900 million lawsuit Fox paid to Dominion for 2020 election lies.

It will probably be the first time many viewers even hear about it!

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2024 7:52 PM

Is anyone else listening to Kamala's town hall with Charlamagne Tha God? It is being simulcast on MSNBC and CNN and it's great.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2024 9:55 PM

R19 I just wish she would go after Trump on tariffs. It's the core of his economic plan and he's either ignorant or deceptive on the topic. Baer wouldn't be expecting it, she could offer a simple explanation, with the challenge you don't believe me, look it up. Easy to fact-check, hard to deny, even for Fox. And it would royally piss-off Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2024 10:35 PM

R20 Yes, I heard it, Kamala was great. Right now on Ari Melber two women who worked in the Trump administration are on with a male former Trump Aid and they're not taking his shit. Plus, they are voting for Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2024 10:36 PM

Along comes Michael Steele, R22, who's certainly taking no tea for the fever in dealing with this MAGA guy panelist.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2024 11:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!