Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rumor: Kamala to do Joe Rogan show

Interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 11:21 PM

She should do it. Joe Rogan is a basic bitch. He will fangurl because she’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 1:50 AM

What is Joe Rogan's political stance? I never listen really but I did hear him like a year ago say Joe Biden was not fit to run again.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 1:56 AM

Never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 1:57 AM

R2 he’s one of those libertarian hates government types. He probably voted for Trump in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 1:59 AM

Rogan is a notorious racist and homophobe. Democrats had a shit fit when he endorsed Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 2:00 AM

An even smarter call than going on with Bret Baier.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 2:01 AM

Like a year ago I was watching one of those free digital ip channels and Murphy brown was on. He popped on the screen with hair. I had forgot how he looked with hair and when he was younger like when he hosted Fear Factor. Kinda 🔥

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 2:03 AM

Now you all can shut up about her not doing enough to win.

She went on Howard Stern, she’s going on Fux and now this midget’s show.

She is blanketing the airwaves and reaching voters where THEY are. Instead of bussing them in then abandoning them in the desert.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 2:05 AM

GOOD - she doesn't allow bullshit.

He's an over medicated short loud-mouthed Italian from NJ - they are a dime a dozen. Awful - crass, loud, willfully ignorant, racist.

But he's going to behave - watch. He will get SLAUGHTERED if he doesn't.

There are proper ways to treat Presidential candidates - she's not some bro he can treat anyway he wants.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 2:10 AM

Rogan is a right-wing asshole who has been going out of his way for years to pander to the far-right and MAGA audiences. Kamala should be careful.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 6:39 AM

[quote] Rogan is a notorious racist and homophobe.

Homophobe?! He’s one of the most pro-gay people around and has taken on Republicans to their face over their anti-gay marriage stances.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 7:19 AM

Nate Silver is all for Harris going after "weird" voters. Also, Walz's attacks on the weirdness of Trump & Vance didn't poll well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 11:15 PM

Wow. Not a fan of Rogan but this could be interesting. I think she’s willing to go on places where she’s not well loved, like Fox and Rogan, and make her case and attempting to reach to those kind of people. Good for her

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 11:17 PM

Rogan loves flattery. You can come on his show and shit the bed but he will like you because you came to him.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 11:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!