Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cooper Koch lets us know that was ALL HIM in the shower scene of Monsters

He also loves himself way too much. But that is a different topic of discussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2024 12:08 AM

He sure loves himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 3:37 AM

So now we have a Cooper Koch troll? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 3:40 AM

Posting about something that just happened minutes ago doesn’t make one a troll. Look at your own posting history r2. Should we assume you’re a troll because of how many threads you’ve posted and replied to in the last few hours?

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 3:42 AM

huh?

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 3:42 AM

I kind of figured it was him because the pubes were too trimmed.

Good for him for being willing to show it off.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 3:44 AM

I haven't watched Monsters yet and had no idea who he was until WWHL tonite. Andy was salivating during the entire 30 mins. Cooper is cute but generic looking and clearly enjoying the attention. But who wouldn't?

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 3:46 AM

This guy is good-looking, hung, gay, and enjoying his moment of fame. Who would expect him to act any differently, really? Although I know there will inevitably be pearl clutching over his immodesty here.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2024 3:51 AM

Cooper Duper!

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2024 3:51 AM

He better not be a bottom with that lovely dong.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2024 3:52 AM

I want that Koch. Too, bad he's so effeminate. Still a keeper, just put a hand over his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2024 3:57 AM

R7 you can be attractive and humble.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2024 3:58 AM

Not the first time...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2024 3:59 AM

His penis and balls are very dark. He’s “white”

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2024 4:00 AM

...another scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2024 4:01 AM

Is he the American Johnny Bailey?

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2024 4:03 AM

No indication he's "hung". Shower scene not showing a large endowement. I would wantingly fake an O face for this cutie, but I've seen bigger, average snausages.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2024 4:08 AM

So it seems he has a nice face and body. He can act, he’s young and has a very nice grower. But the clips of him outside of the films make me cringe. He sounds vapid and annoying. I hope he matures and grows socially to match his good looks.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2024 4:09 AM

R16, Are you seriously suggesting he's below average?

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2024 4:11 AM

R6 what interview did you watch? Andy looked pretty indifferent to him most times, especially when discussing the Menendez stuff.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2024 4:12 AM

Why are you all speaking like you’ve seen him fully erect?

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2024 4:12 AM

I thought he was just exquisite in Monsters. Just absolutely stunning, both physically and in his performance.

Having lived through similar experiences a youngster that the Menendez brothers did, (minus all the murder) I was so impressed with his portrayal of how difficult it is to speak that truth out loud. He's an exceptional actor.

I'm glad he's a sassy bitch in real life. Hollywood needs more confident talented outspoken queer actors. Such a welcome change from all the cowardly closet-cases and their fake girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2024 4:20 AM

I wish Chavez would go full frontal.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2024 4:25 AM

A semi-erect penis that was real? Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2024 4:29 AM

He has that tone in his voice which suggests he and his hags love ganging up on people when they smell blood in the water.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2024 4:31 AM

Chavez is set on being taken seriously as a young actor. He isn’t doing full frontal (like most don’t), and if he did it would be in a respectful manner and not tasteless and trashy.

Koch is set on being a celebrity, hanging out with Kim Kardashian and spending all his time at clubs, concerts and bars, while Chavez is trying to work.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2024 4:39 AM

The maiden aunt brigade has now chimed in.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2024 4:41 AM

There were actually numerous times Andy looked like he didn’t care for Koch. They seemed to bump heads without bumping heads, if that makes sense. Cooper goes around making the Menendez brothers sound like saints and Andy is like, “nah”. At the end of this Andy says there are NO HEROES in this story, and he’s right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2024 4:42 AM

R27 You couldn't be more wrong. He has said numerous times that they are not innocent. They did kill their parents and they did deserve prison time. However, it's been 35 years. Considering they were abused since small children, 35 years is more than enough. They would have been out a long time ago if they were convicted of manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2024 4:53 AM

R28 the footage exists. He said none of those things. He speaks of them as amazing people.

Again, the footage exists. It’s 2024.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2024 4:55 AM

Sure, R25, because Chavez's role on Grotesquerie just screams serious, tasteful young actor. Flogging yourself in leather chaps with your ass hanging out and banging nuns is somehow more respectable than a full frontal scene?

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2024 4:55 AM

R30 yeah, it does. He’s acting and doing amazing. Grotesquerie is a great series.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2024 4:58 AM

Everything shown of the Priest is to show how dark and fucked up the Priest is.

Showing dick on film is a career killer.

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2024 4:59 AM

I don’t know what you guys are seeing but I’ve never met a white gay with that type of voice and sass who wasn’t a complete mean girl asshole.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2024 5:00 AM

When I look at Cooper Koch, I’m looking at a model who acts and who wants to be a celebrity. NAC is a star. He has a star aura. Cooper is just pretty.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2024 5:03 AM

R33 agreed. You can tell he’s a mean girl type behind the scenes. I mean, look at his response to the girl asking if he has a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2024 5:04 AM

R30 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2024 5:11 AM

BTW, I put that one NAC stan on ignore and half of the replies are gone. What a surprise. If we want to praise this out and proud talented actor, we can. Take your hate somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2024 5:14 AM

I don’t think he’s that pretty. His gay face is a turn off. I’m pretty flamy and I don’t smile with my whole mouth the way he does. That’s a sign of a Mama’s gay boy with all her shitty traits.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2024 5:22 AM

The Menendez brothers should stay in prison. Premeditated murder, in the first degree. Make animal food from them. We are too, soft of crime. Koch can't get many roles due to the serious lisp.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2024 5:24 AM

Op you posting this made me go watch the full interview, well at least the 3 minutes posted on YouTube. I’m officially a fan of Cooper. He seems real.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2024 5:44 AM

He comes from old money. Old old Hollywood money.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2024 5:45 AM

There's a gold ring on his left ring finger. Is he married? If he's on the market, he really should take it off. Learn from Glen, Coop.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2024 5:53 AM

No one cares about him. Everyone wants Chavez.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2024 6:01 AM

R43 Fuck off you deranged cunt. If you want to worship a straight pussyhound, fine. This thread is for Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2024 6:09 AM

[quote]Showing dick on film is a career killer.

Maybe in America. Not in most of the world.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2024 6:25 AM

R45 Not in America anymore either. That poster must be a dinosaur.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2024 6:31 AM

OP is responsible for a quarter of the posts in this thread (without even counting his other account), and yet tries to pretend he isn't obsessed with Cooper and instead prefers the bland straight one? So why aren't you creating threads about him and posting obsessively in them instead?

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2024 8:11 AM

R45,

Ewan McGregor was always whipping his cock out on film when he was younger. It did him no harm.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2024 8:37 AM

Jesus Christ, he’s so fucking femme. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2024 8:50 AM

R48 yes. In artsy and foreign made films. This is Hollywood. And yes, showing dick 100% kills your career. They tried making Michael Fassbender a thing off of showing dick and look at him now.

Theres a reason most male actors are told to never show dick.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2024 8:53 AM

Ewan McGregor has never been all that big in the states outside of landing Star Wars and a few high profile gigs. Most which flopped.

Hollywoods top actors aren’t showing dick. And those who did stopped the minute they hit it big. And that is still the case.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2024 8:56 AM

R50 oh god. They tried to make Michael Fassbender a household name but he didn’t resonate with Americans. He is a very talented actor but sometimes timing is everything. It’s not because he showed peen. I would agree with your sentiment 20 years ago but not in present day Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2024 8:58 AM

This guy is just unremarkable and he’s too unbelievably effeminate for a career in Hollywood. Ryan Murphy will be it for him.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2024 9:10 AM

I don’t understand why these Menendez threads always turn into Chavez vs. Koch flame wars. They’re obviously both talented, and different enough that they likely won’t compete with each other for roles. Plenty of room for both.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2024 9:22 AM

R54 Because of cunts like r44, which I’m not sure if it’s satire or truly mentally unwell.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2024 9:24 AM

R54 Because the asshole NAC fans come on Cooper's threads to bash him. They are certified trolls. I don't go on NAC's threads to bash him. I have no interest in NAC, which is why I ignore those threads. If only the deranged NAC stans would do the same...

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2024 9:26 AM

R55 This is a thread about Cooper, NOT Nicholas. If you want to worship him you are free to do so, in one of his gazillion threads on here. There is literally no reason to even mention NAC on a Cooper thread. The deranged ones are the trolls who refuse to stay on topic, like you.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2024 9:28 AM

R57 oh my. Yes sir. I try to respect when boundaries have been explicitly stated.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2024 9:33 AM

r26 which post specifically makes you say that?

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2024 9:46 AM

Cooper Krotch

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2024 9:56 AM

R52 maybe you should stop signing into different accounts to reply to yourself, then maybe you can stay focused on the topic.

No one said that Michael was a bad actor. We are not discussing the talent of an actor. Pay attention. You’re the one making the discussion and yet you don’t even know what this discussion is about. We are discussing why actors do not show dick in film. Michael Fasbender is not taking seriously by the public. When people mention him, even on here, people don’t discuss what a good actor he is. Everyone wants to discuss that film. He did where he showed Dick. A film that flopped, by the way. There’s a reason why Hollywood doesn’t have its top actors show dick. Welcome to the real world.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2024 10:48 AM

R61 Bitch I don’t do that. We are all entitled to our opinion. Someone stated that Fassbender’s career was over because he showed dick and I disagree with that. I don’t think it’s a big deal in 2024 Hollywood nor even for the past decade. It’s really that mafuckin simple. You have one opinion, and I have a different one. All that fucking histrionics and telling someone to “pay attention” to a mafuckin thread, like it’s a school assignment…yea miss me with that bullshit. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2024 11:01 AM

r62 "Bitch I don’t do that."

BWA HA HA HA HA, oh Teafake you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2024 11:03 AM

Why the fuck do some of yall come to the site if you swear it’s just 7 posters(you and your flunkies) and then me as everyone else. I have never been two different people on a single thread. NEVER have I done that wack shit. I HAVE been locked out of one account and then logged into another and then gone back to the same thread. I’m neurotic(Madonna voice). But I always acknowledge it and I don’t talk to myself pretending to be someone else. I don’t fucking look for co-signs. I am me. I’m from Brooklyn by way of DC bitch.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2024 11:10 AM

Cooper said he has a bf.

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2024 11:19 AM

I am pre-exhausted at how hard he will work during Emmy season. He will make Anne Hathaway and Darren Criss seem like Glenda Jackson and Marlon Brando.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2024 11:34 AM

It’s a new day in Hollywood as far as male full frontal goes. Male full frontal has become common in edger TV shows today. No it does not hurt careers. It’s usually a prosthetic but it makes no difference.

Eric Dane and Theo James are examples who’ve done it, literally revived their careers.

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2024 11:38 AM

Both used prosthetics, R67.

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2024 11:43 AM

Yeah..no.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2024 11:57 AM

If I ever ran in the same circles as this slut, he would receive the fucking of a lifetime. Ok I need to get sleep and I actually feel sleepy for a change.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2024 12:32 PM

R67 “literally”

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2024 12:57 PM

Part of me wants him to tone it all the way down, but another part of me loves how unabashedly faggy he is. I'd fuck his hole until there was nothing left, is what I'm saying.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2024 12:59 PM

This is the first time I’ve heard his voice. I’m surprised he gets cast in anything.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2024 1:38 PM

Miss Koch is not a serious actress. She should focus on marrying well.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2024 1:49 PM

His career will go about as well as Cody Fern’s.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2024 2:12 PM

[quote] Is he the American Johnny Bailey?

I am not sure but there is definitely a market for one. NO ONE is more annoying than Jonathan Bailey. I would love to see him eclipsed by a younger, cuter, more flamboyant, louder, less decorous American homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2024 2:21 PM

[quote]No it does not hurt careers. It’s usually a prosthetic but it makes no difference.

Well, with the potential of being depicted as hung huge with a prosthetic, why would it. Is it really full frontal if it's a prosthetic add-on?

[quote]Eric Dane and Theo James are examples who’ve done it, literally revived their careers.

Eric Dane did it? I missed that. Prosethetic or au natural, I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2024 2:27 PM

I want Cooper in me, deeply, maniacally thrusting until the white stuff comes out of each of us.

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2024 3:11 PM

I don't think his performance in Monsters has really been above high school theater level

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2024 3:30 PM

R51 so Cooper can go on to have a fairly decent, not killed career like Ewan. Got it,

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2024 4:27 PM

He's lying. The semi-hard on in the shower is rubber.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2024 4:44 PM

Well I dunno. It's not that impressive, so maybe he's a grower and that's his dong. I think the side angle is rubber: 1) based on the look of his avg dick in the horror movie Swallowed, where it's not longer than his nuts. 2) And based on the weird angle halfway down the shaft, in the side view. And 3) how it moved in the scene. It could just be semi engorged but my money says this is rubber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2024 4:59 PM

Frontal, soap play, might be his real dong. Though I doubt they would swap between rubber and real while shooting one scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2024 5:01 PM

It's quite bigger and thicker in the Monsters frontal. Compared to its state in Swallow. And on stage.

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2024 5:01 PM

Murphy ordered Nicholas Alexander Chavez's speedo stuffed to astonishing volume.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2024 5:07 PM

r12 so was he actually semi-hard because the cock is WAY bigger on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2024 5:26 PM

[Quote] I don’t understand why these Menendez threads always turn into Chavez vs. Koch flame wars.

because that's the essence of DL. Welcome R54

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2024 5:40 PM

Andy likes CHARMING hot young men. Koch isn't much of a charmer in this appearance. Rather smug.

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2024 5:42 PM

In every interview I have seen so far, he constantly talks over and interrupts the actor who played his brother in the series. You can tell it pisses the other actor off.

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2024 5:48 PM

He's very cute but very annoying. I hope he matures quickly, otherwise probably fading soon...

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2024 5:50 PM

Cooper is a smug cunt. This is fact because even compared to Andy Cohen, Cooper comes across as the insufferable one.

by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2024 5:50 PM

Based on your observation, you might bother to learn the other actor's name. Nicholas Alexander Chavez. Who is an entirely different kind of hot than pretty boy Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2024 5:50 PM

He’s too long in the tooth to be behaving that way. It’s funny that this interview didn’t even get the gays and fraus salivating. They all say that they didn’t need to know that and how freakin annoying he is.

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2024 6:07 PM

R72 He’s pretty faggy but thank god he doesn’t have a high pitch voice. I hate high pitch voices. And then he is just so good looking, his demeanor just works. I’d fucked the shit out of this rich Jew.

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2024 6:11 PM

[quote] Op you posting this made me go watch the full interview, well at least the 3 minutes posted on YouTube. I’m officially a fan of Cooper. He seems real.—Prince-Akeem

You're hardly the best judge on what seems real, lying old white man.

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2024 6:17 PM

R95 whatever gets your rocks off big dawg. You are obviously mentally ill to WANT to keep arguing with a complete stranger online.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2024 6:20 PM

Calling yourself well hung on TV is low-class. Cooper just slipped in my esteem.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2024 6:23 PM

[quote] You are obviously mentally ill

Close to a dozen different screen names.

Several drug induced (or pretend drug induced) freakouts

Pretending to be your sister on here.

Carrying on conversations with your sock puppet accounts.

I think we know who is the mentally ill one, dear.

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2024 6:24 PM

I have nothing to prove. That really was my sister posted that shit. Anyways she is not to be discussed. I’ve cut those people out of my life. As for everything else. You just THINK I’m talking to my sock poppets. But that’s why you are a failure in life, you never really mastered thinking. Carry on. I got time today.

by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2024 6:27 PM

Hijacking every motherfucking thread and Muriel just allows you to exist. Hijacking every fkin thread to go back and forth with a mafucker you don’t even know. Make it make sense. Apologies to whoever this OP is that this loon has hijacked your thread.

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2024 6:28 PM

R24 So he’s a DLer then.

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2024 6:32 PM

R101 That post was completely lost on me. Like what tone does this guy have in his voice to indicate he is confrontational. And he would send his hags after you??It reeks of jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2024 6:35 PM

Fuck off and die, junkie.

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2024 7:08 PM

I guess you gon keep saying that until that long lost nephew puts in a hospice. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2024 7:09 PM

Junkie fingers, proofreading is your only friend.

by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2024 7:16 PM

Least I got fuckbuddies. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2024 7:20 PM

r45 Who cares about the world. He is a US actor. Why do non-americans center themselves??

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2024 8:18 PM

Cooper comes from a wealthy family, he's gay, attractive, tall, and from the LA area, of course he'd be smug.

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2024 8:52 PM

[quote] Calling yourself well hung on TV is low-class.

That seems to be the takeaway for most people. The more interviews he does the more people dislike him. He’s rude and obnoxious. He talks over people and says some pretty stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] Cooper comes from a wealthy family, he's gay, attractive, tall, and from the LA area, of course he'd be smug.

Good, then the harder he’ll fall.

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2024 9:03 PM

R108 He really doesn’t come across as smug to me. He is just himself. Yet he is a bit queenie. He is a very very good looking guy. I think some of yall are missing that there is a whole generation of gay guys who DID NOT grow up feeling some type of way about being gay. He would have been in high school post 2010, rich and liberal. Being gay isn’t thought of as being less. I wish that could have been my experience growing up.

by Anonymousreply 111October 15, 2024 9:07 PM

[quote] He really doesn’t come across as smug to me. He is just himself.

People don’t pretend to be smug. They’re look smug because they’re just being themselves.

by Anonymousreply 112October 15, 2024 9:13 PM

Wow, he's a better actor than I originally thought, did not see the purse dropping out of his mouth when he was acting as a closet gayling in Monsters.

by Anonymousreply 113October 15, 2024 9:25 PM

r108 He is a butter face.

by Anonymousreply 114October 15, 2024 11:12 PM

[quote]Cooper Koch lets us know that was ALL HIM in the shower scene of Monsters

Nobody wanted to know.

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2024 12:00 AM

Yes, there's just no discussion or conjecture to be found anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2024 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!