Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anybody remember those Liddle Kiddle figures from the 1960's?

My mom moved out of her house into a retirement community and she gave me a bag of toys that were mine and in it was my little Peter Pan Kiddle with his crocodile. My sister used to play with them, some came in lockets and some scooted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 6:48 AM

Gilligan's Island Kiddles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2024 6:29 AM

I do. I think I got one in my stocking one year.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2024 6:29 AM

OMG Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Liddle Kiddles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2024 6:30 AM

Yes. I still have some stashed somewhere with my Hot Wheels.

Also have Tutti, Dawn, Dolly Darlings.

And Ken, Allan and Ricky.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2024 6:31 AM

I think I played with my sister's Barbie Beauty Head more than she did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2024 6:42 AM

I was also quite covetous of her Velvet doll where you pushed in her belly button and the hair grew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2024 6:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!