Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris's Charlamagne the God interview is worth the Listen

She sounds very strong coming into the final stretch. The interview is geared towards the Black Community but she speaks to issues that affect every American. She doubles down on all that have been told about her and the danger that Trump poses for the nation. I think she knocked it out of the park and it is worth the listen.

BTW, I did a search on here AND Google and nothing came up. So sorry if there is already a thread going. IF so, point me in that direction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 6:04 PM

Yeah, excellent interview.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 4:42 PM

When did “talks about” become “speaks to/on”?

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 4:49 PM

A while ago, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 4:52 PM

What I love about Charlemagne is that he is actually a good interviewer. DJ Envy and Angela Yee just know about hip hop culture or NYC politics, but Char is very well read and always comes prepared. Will check this out in a bit.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 5:19 PM

I'll take you word for it. And it's "Charlamagne," R4.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 5:24 PM

I have not always agreed with Charlamagne’s political pronouncements, but he is an influential voice, particularly among black males, and I’m happy he seems to be supportive of Harris.

I thought she handled his questions, particularly the less friendly ones, well and made no unforced errors. Her ease and conversational rapport in this interview was evident and that’s what was needed.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 5:55 PM

I thought that asking her about the BS myths online was very effective. Hearing the ridiculous claims spoken out loud by Charlamagne while MVP sat there took a lot of the power out them. Frankly, they sounded ridiculous, made up and malicious. He didn't try to sane wash them by changing the language into something more benign. It reminded me of Youtubers reading Trump's tweets verbatim which makes him sound so silly while the legacy media paraphrases them.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 6:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!