Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treason Thread #72: The Truth About Cats & Dogs

Starring Donald Trump as the Piglet. Carry on!

Previous thread below.

(yes, in this version there’s a piggy).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 2:43 AM

Love the title!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 9:02 PM

And we are open for business here.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 9:16 PM

At last, a thread to tell it like it is!

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 9:27 PM

I thought that dogs had more chew and cats were a little gamier.

Both have to be cooked to well done, 165°F

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 9:35 PM

OP, a piglet?? Isn't he more like a big fat wild boar???? (I had to spellcheck boar from bore. I realize now both would be correct).

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 9:43 PM

This is the first time I've *ever* watched FOX.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 10:16 PM

All the news media does is focus on Mango Anus Mouth.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 10:19 PM

Do keep up, r7, I was watching Kamala's interview.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 10:31 PM

From the previous thread reply 577.

Shit like this (and years of threats) is why I disowned my brother. These fuckers are utterly insane and obsessed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 1:05 AM

Kamala sealed it with the Fox interview. She was fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 2:41 AM

Former Pres Bone Spurs is toast.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 2:41 AM

Yeah, FCI, but we also need the senate. What's going on in Texas? What'd you think of that debate last night? Is it possible for Cruz to lose??? Isn't he crooked in as long as he wants?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 4:38 AM

Apparently, Trump is STILL paying hush money to Stormy Daniels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 4:42 AM

When a Democrat interviews on Fox, the network has anchors and commentators immediately afterwards to diss, spin, and lie.

That has been a Fox tactic for many years.

Fox gives politicians such as Trump & Miss Lindsey softball questions and wouldn’t dare interrupt their spill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 9:14 AM

R12 Allred has a very good chance of unseating Teddy. He’s within a few points or tied. With the Roe vote unpredictable, I say Allred wins. I have a 50/50 track record on predictions, FWIW. Looking at the fundamentals, Texans really hate Teddy, and are not happy with state Republicans about the grid, hurricane response, and local school district funding due to holding it hostage for vouchers. Add in Roe, I say Allred takes this.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 10:54 AM

From your lips, FCI

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 12:47 PM

Elon embarrasses himself defending Trump's treason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 11:23 PM

Trump has cancelled several upcoming events, including the NRA!. Health issues or is he just such an embarrassment every time he talks, his handlers are keeping him out of sight? Maybe both. Drugs aren't working and he can't focus for an entire town hall/rally.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 11:33 PM

Has this been posted yet?

Notorious cunt Thiel on a PR campaign. We discussed all of these articles here on and off, yet the source of all this info was a liar. Go figure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 2:36 AM

Judging by the photo of Chuck Johnson in the article @ R19 , I would say Miss Thiel definitely has a type. Right, J.D.?

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 2:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!