Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A new lesbian student arrives at Eastland

Her name is Jo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 11:51 AM

She better not be a greedy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2024 9:08 PM

I was gonna ask him to the fall dance

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2024 9:10 PM

Even when those bitches had the chance to get out of that tiny room, they stayed together.

Didn’t they ever want to be alone, to masturbate, or fart, or fuck, or eat like pigs in bed?

Were the four of them in a polyamorous relationship?

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2024 9:14 PM

There's a new les at Eastland and she's looking good

There's a fresh freckled face, in the neighborhoood.

There's a new girl in town, with a brand new style.

She was just passing through,

but if things work out she's gonna stay awhile....ba ba bum bum bumm

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2024 9:16 PM

She’ll hit on Tootie

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2024 9:17 PM

We should not prejudge Jo the NEW Lesbian. She does save Blair's life later from that mean Dyke who tries to steal Blair's watch.

Natalie asks the DYKE- What are you in here for?

The dyke should have said- Assault of a PUSSY with my tongue. This is a very funny scene. They should have made the tough lesbian a regular on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2024 9:19 PM

You have to admit that retooling the show with just the four main girls was a smart move and adding Jo who was not your average prep school type was necessary. A cliche fish-out-of-water (see what I did there), but necessary.

I've always thought that Dana Plato must already been going off the rails not to have been a regular along with Mrs. Garrett. Wasn't Kimberly Drummond a day student at Eastland before Mrs. Garrett got the job? Did she ever guest star or get mentioned by the other girls?

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2024 9:24 PM

TPTB originally wanted to name her "Foxy". However, the new writers/showrunners, Margie Peters & Linda Marsh (brought over from One Day At A Time to "fix" the show), were appalled by that suggestion. "Absolutely NOT!" They weren't going to take the job if she was named Foxy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2024 9:39 PM

R7: No, Dana Plato only appeared in the first episode of FOL, "Rough Housing" -- along with Arnold, Willis & Mr. Drummond who visited for the Harvest Fair. I don't remember Kimberly ever being mentioned again on FOL even though Arnold & Willis made subsequent visits (separately) to see Mrs. G.

However, in Diff'rent Strokes-canon.....Kimberly was still attending Eastland during Diff'rent Strokes' third season, which was FOL's second season. Blair & Natalie appeared in a third-season DS episode about Kimberly falling for an older guy.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2024 10:49 PM

Happiness is a thing called Jo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2024 11:31 PM

[quote]Didn’t they ever want to be alone, to masturbate, or fart

Oh, trust me. They farted.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2024 11:51 PM

Sixteen years later, this still cracks me up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 12:07 AM

The show was crying out for a scene where Jo walks in on Blair, rummaging through Jo’s things, discovering her strap-on. Now, Jo has to punish Blair by showing her what it’s for…

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 11:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!