Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I experienced pretty privilege for the first time.

I went to Chipotle, but I forgot to add a drink to my order. So I went back through the drive thru and a cute boy came to the window. I explained to him that I would pay for it, but he just blushed, looked at me and gave me a free cup of lemonade and said I was one of the most beautiful guys he’s ever seen. No one has ever called me beautiful before.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2024 2:39 AM

And then I woke up to Mother screaming that I left the toilet seat up again.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 3:47 AM

Did he look like a slim Jerry Garcia, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 3:51 AM

A real pretty person would have grown up with this privilege and be quite used to it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 3:53 AM

Chipotle has a drive thru window? That's news to me.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 3:55 AM

R4 That’s because this a fucking lie. There is no Chipotle with a mafuckin drive thru.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 3:56 AM

Chipotle, OP? I’m slightly embarrassed for you right now.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 3:59 AM

You’re a lying cunt OP.

So are you Teacake.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 4:01 AM

If OP wanted to make up an incredulous lie he should have chose a mafuckin Wendy’s.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 4:01 AM

There are chipotles that have a drive-thru pick up. So you don't have to get out of your car to pick up your online/mobile order. It's not a traditional drive-thru like Wendy's where you pull and order, but it is in the sense you don't get out of your car to get your food. So I would call that a drive-thru

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 4:07 AM

Doing well with the faux AAVE Teacake R8! Extra points for “should have chose” - it must take you ages to draft these posts - well done!

How’s Genie, btw?

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 4:07 AM

R9 ok but bitch read the OP’s story. He stated he drove to a window. Chipotles do not have drive thrus. A fucking parking spot where they bring you your digital order is not a mafuckin drive thru.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 4:09 AM

Disney is looking to buy the rights to this modern day love story for the ages. OP will be recast as the next Disney Princess and her Prince works in a fast food drive-thru.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 4:11 AM

R11, Maybe OP's Chiptole has a drive thru....have you been to every mafuckin Chipotle in the country??

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 4:13 AM

R5 yes they do. i was making fun of op too but they have tons of them.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 4:14 AM

R11 bitch they have one in my city and two seconds on google will show you nearly 1000 locations have a drive through.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 4:15 AM

R15 but with a drive thru window though? I’m not letting OP get out of this lie.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 4:17 AM

R16 yes, just no speaker. you order on the app and they will hand you a bag through the window. if you come too early they'll tell you to park. i googled chipotle drive throughs just to make sure i wasn't tripping (i'm in severe cognitive decline) and in addition to an article about the chipotle in my city adding a drive-through are several articles explaining how chipotle is adding tons of them all around the country, except without an order speaker so they're calling it a pickup lane or something.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 4:20 AM

Ok I sorry then. Chipotle is the only fast food I frequent on the regular and I’ve been to nearly every major city in America except San Fran and I ain’t never seen one. Anyways hope you fall in love OP. And then I hope he OJ simpsons you.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 4:24 AM

I kno dis, mafuckers. Yuz kno why?

I beez blatino, mafuckers!!! Ole! 🌯 🫏 🌮 🇲🇽

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2024 4:26 AM

A whole free cup of lemonade, OP? God, I wish that I was pretty!

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2024 4:27 AM

Sup Hakeemussycake R19? I is up wi’ dat. She be workin’.

Hey Teacake - here a link fo’ yo’ educashun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2024 4:32 AM

I didn’t think it was possible to embarrass oneself anonymously on the internet. You learn something new everyday.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2024 4:35 AM

Wassup, R21! Homesliceness!!!

I beez blatino an creole, mafucker! 🍤

Don’ be tellin’ my Mamacita Teacake I beez here. I gotz her Boost Mobile cell phone an da bitch don’ have unlimited data.

Hahahaha, mafuckers!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2024 4:53 AM

R23 You are out of order, you stankin ass bitch. Don’t you dare disrespect my mother. Anyways you are a troll. And a boring one too.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2024 4:56 AM

Had the worker been recently hypnotized?

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2024 5:11 AM

R22 you embarrass yourself every time you jump on here with one of your multiple sock puppets, cosplaying as a Black man. And you get caught out every single time.

Why do you do it?

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2024 5:13 AM

It’s amazing to me that so many DL queens know, with such immediate precision, whether or not Chipotle has a drive-through.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2024 11:13 AM

That wasn't lemonade, OP.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2024 11:58 AM

The “Chipotlane” drive-thru

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2024 1:08 PM

Good for you, Elisa-Sue!

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2024 1:49 PM

THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2024 1:55 PM

Anyone who chooses to work at Chipotle is hardly the greatest judge of someone or something's attractiveness.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2024 3:51 PM

OP he was referring to your cap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2024 11:51 PM

R32 You are an idiot. It could be a teen or a young person with no skills.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2024 11:57 PM

Didn’t know Chipotle hired blind people. That’s very commendable.

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2024 12:43 AM

Present us with your pic so we can enjoy one of the most beautiful guys we’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2024 12:50 AM

I spent my boyhood as a pretty boy. In my late teens, my looks turned towards handsome and by 20 I was a radiant stunner. I kept these looks for 30 more years, easily. Let me tell you fuggos something about the lives of the handsome and beautiful. We get compliments galore. They never stop. The privilege is real, too.

OP can't be a good looking guy because if he were, people would tell him so, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2024 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!