Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Morrissey

I can't believe I fell for this cunt's little act for so long. He's a racist asshole who's not brave enough to get the dick he so desperately wants (or at least be honest about it).

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 5:10 PM

Morrisey is racist? I never knew that.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 6:43 AM

Of course a cunt I've blocked shows up at R1.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 8:17 AM

OP, you sound like perhaps you just realized you’re never going to get the dick *you’ve wanted for so long… Moz’!

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 10:29 AM

NOTHING will cause me to turn off the satellite radio quicker than the sound of his monotonous one-note droning. I am repulsed by his music, his face and his attitude.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 10:55 AM

Letting down your band, your collaborators, your fans all while promoting Farage-style nationalism (holy shit the racist lyrics on Your Arsenal etc.) is a total dick wilter. I wince when recalling how much I indulged in his pitiful personality.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 10:58 AM

I love The Smiths, and a lot of his solo work. Unfortunately he suffers from thinking he’s a lot smarter than he is, just because he has been a clever swine and gotten away with it on his looks and charm for a good while. He now thinks he can spout off and be subversive, anti establishment and racist, and people have to listen to his rants and take his Diva behavior at concerts. He’s made a career out of being very queer in his lyrics and presentationn, yet being coy and saying dumb shit like he’s celibate or wants to be with a woman maybe or just hasn’t found the right gal. Sure Moz.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 11:31 AM

I dream about seeing him in the street and throwing a rare burger at him.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 11:36 AM

[quote] Unfortunately he suffers from thinking he’s a lot smarter than he is

Most musicians are like this.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!