Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My employer had a guest speaker this week for National Coming Out Month

I’m sure you’re probably assuming that the guest speaker was a gay man or a lesbian, right? Well, you’d be wrong. It was a trans woman.

Is this really necessary? Like a trans woman needs to come out? Like everyone doesn’t know that someone who looks like Hulk Hogan in a Party City wig is really a man? Isn’t this kind of insulting to gays and lesbians? Many of us still have a hard time accepting ourselves and now we can’t even have coming out anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 7:26 AM

You literally can never yell. People are agog when they're told.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 6:37 AM

It's frustrating because you can't have anything gay anymore. The trans and non-binary and all that gets thriown in. even if it doesn't make much sense to consider it in the same category.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 6:39 AM

-4 outta fuck 10 bitch. This is that anti trans troll. You and them are fucking insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 6:40 AM

I see teacake, sorry, prince akeem aliababwa got his supply again. Always surprised it can put it down long enough to type during these bursts of activity.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 6:46 AM

Mad at me cause I’m sober and you broke. Stay mad hoe. Mafuckin demons will never get in me again.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 7:11 AM

[quote]It's frustrating because you can't have anything gay anymore. The trans and non-binary and all that gets thriown in. even if it doesn't make much sense to consider it in the same category.

Welcome to communism redux (aka "woke" and DEI).

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 7:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!