Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A photo of Harry surfing...

Even in profile, he isn't much to look at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2024 1:23 AM

He reminds me of his grandfather Philip there.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 12:13 PM

Yeah, no, not seeing it r1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 12:33 PM

What's the thread count on the Montecito branch of the Mountbatten-Windsors up to now?

Wow! A man with no discernible talent, intelligence, skill or contribution to society at large spends his days surfing while encamped in wealthy enclaves and -- if reports are to be believed -- Portugal.

What a parasitic life!

Cue..."When the shark bites..."

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 1:50 PM

He's so good at surfing that whatever little hair he has left isn't even wet.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 2:24 PM

Still away from California? It’s been a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 2:30 PM

He was interviewed recently by Dr. Jonathan Haidt, a psychologist and author I really respected....until the interview.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 3:05 PM

Okay, the surfing photo is in California, at a wave pool.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 6:23 PM

Well he does need a hobby other than Polo at this point.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 6:33 PM

Here sharkie sharkie!

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 6:35 PM

Harry is a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 8:44 PM

If he's getting in the water at that point, he's going under- that wave is just about to break on his head.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 8:46 PM

Some could have said it louder, but nobody would have been able to say it clearer, R3. I cannot understand how this worthless simpleton ever managed to become so prominent (can you believe that he was once invited as a guest speaker at the WEF?), since he is just as useless as his uncle Andrew... It's not as if that the rest of the BRF are much better, though. Not a single one of them is intelligent or capable in any way, but they have a sense of entitlement the size of the galaxy.

Anyway, it's positive to see that he is fading into irrelevance without the fawning courtiers and tabloids promoting him incessantly. Now, if only that happened to ALL of his relatives, things would be much better for everyone in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 9:00 PM

His hot stage peaked about 10 years ago. William is better looking now and I never thought I'd say that.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 9:10 PM

Oof, he looks particularly unattractive here for some reason. Perhaps his profile? A wave pool is a perfect metaphor for every aspect of Harry, especially his mental depth.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 9:39 PM

R8, we agree.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 9:47 PM

I still would, but the assessment is now on a weekly basis.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 9:52 PM

After polo, the next Netflix series from the Montecito douchebag: Surfing!

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 10:36 PM

He is so useless

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 10:56 PM

His head looks like a wet lollipop that's been dropped onto a dirty barbershop floor.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2024 11:10 PM

How long before this thread disappears? I started reading the last thread that had a bitchy (DL) take on some red dress Meghan was wearing. It's no longer available. Worse things are said about Madonna, her threads aren't taken down.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2024 11:17 PM

Was Megzina barebacking him again in that photo!?

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote]I still would, but the assessment is now on a weekly basis.

Oh honey, no.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 1:01 AM

Actually much worse in profile!

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2024 1:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!