Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New NRA Chief, Doug Hamlin, exposed for brutal torture and murder of pet cat

'According to a Monday report from The Guardian, the National Rifle Association’s recently crowned CEO, Doug Hamlin, once pleaded no contest to having brutally tortured a cat to death alongside several of his fraternity brothers at the University of Michigan. In 1980, Hamlin and four of his Alpha Delta Phi fraternity brothers were sentenced to 200 hours of community service and a monetary fine after brutally murdering the organization’s pet cat, BK. At the time, Hamlin served as Alpha Delta Phi’s chapter president. According to contemporaneous news reports obtained by The Guardian, in December 1979 the group of men — allegedly upset with BK for not using his litter box — cut off BK’s paws before stringing him up and setting him on fire, ultimately killing him. A passerby who heard BK’s screams as he was being tortured notified police. Hamlin and his fraternity brothers were ultimately expelled from Alpha Delta Phi, but not from the university, and their records were expunged after completing their sentences.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2024 2:44 AM

' Hamlin is not the only Republican to come under fire for their mistreatment of animals in the past year. Most infamously, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem created a firestorm of backlash in April after bragging about executing her puppy — a wire-haired pointer named Cricket — in her memoir. According to Noem, Cricket was not a very good hunting dog, and was more interested in playing and killing chickens. “I hated that dog,” Noem wrote, calling Cricket, “less than worthless as a hunting dog,” “untrainable,” and “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with.” In subsequent interviews, Noem repeatedly insisted that she’d done nothing wrong and that her actions were a testament to how she doesn’t “shy away from tough challenges.” Last month, reports emerged that Kevin Roberts — president of the conservative Heritage Foundation and a key architect of Project 2025 — once bragged that he had beaten his neighbor’s dog to death with a shovel while a professor at New Mexico State University. The justification he gave to his colleagues was that he found the dogs barking annoying. Roberts denied the report. '

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 8:12 PM

Oh my god. How do you not get jail time for that?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 8:30 PM

Cut off his arms, string him and set him on fire.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 8:33 PM

Anyone who can be friendly with him is also a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 8:35 PM

I feel sick to my fucking stomach. What in the fuck is the matter with this world

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 8:40 PM

Fluffy better not come around my farm starting trouble.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 8:44 PM

No doubt they'll do the same to any humans they wish to exterminate.....including gays.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 8:50 PM

JFC. 4 psychopaths in one fraternity?

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 8:54 PM

May he receive the same treatment some day. 😡

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 8:56 PM

I bet I’d find Kevin Roberts’ talking annoying. Perhaps I should beat him to death with a shovel, and brag about it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2024 9:31 PM

I won't even read this

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2024 9:55 PM

Sick fuck. Perfect for the NRA.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2024 10:09 PM

R11 good call, I did and legitimately regret it. I was already in a not-so-great mood, and then my dumbass just had to go and fucking read THAT

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2024 10:29 PM

You’d think hearing about this people would make other conservatives question their values

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2024 10:37 PM

JEEZ-US!

For 20 years I volunteered with a group that did T/N/R of campus cats at our local university.

Any time a cat or three popped up on Fraternity Row we did our DAMNEDEST to trap those cats and get them away from those demons. Especially at the DEKE house--they were and are DISGUSTING. Even their house mother hated them and would let us know immediately when a cat showed up there.

Any person who would torture a defenseless animal is a garbage human being, and I don't think they're to be trusted ever with anything. You don't just stop being a torturing freak when you graduate from college.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2024 11:00 PM

Hope he gets prostate cancer and it metastasizes to his bones and liver, killing him slowly.

May you die in your own piss and pain, motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2024 11:03 PM

I hope somebody kills him in a slow painful way

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 11:53 PM

Damn, Mitt Romney and the pet dog tied to the roof of the family's station wagon, one of the Huckabee sons torturing and killing a dog at Boy Scout Camp, Kristi Noem and Crystal, and now this NRA demon.

WTF, GOP? WTF.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2024 12:00 AM

It's Thursday, three days after the story ran. It's not like the NRA leadership doesn't know.

And he still has his job.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 12:01 AM

This is extremely triggering. I want to murder him.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 12:02 AM

And you thought I was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2024 12:04 AM

This is why I cancelled my appearance. It's a disgrace. I love pussy. In Springfield they're eating them!

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 12:36 AM

Shocking but not surprising-Trumper’s . Confirms the theory being Republican is a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2024 12:40 AM

Give him the death penalty. Not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2024 12:42 AM

To be a conservative you have to be cruel.

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2024 12:50 AM

Being a sociopath is a key requirement for the job.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2024 1:05 AM

Not a harmless prank. They're working their way up the food chain. Pets and small animals get it first, then larger "targets" are selected.

The parents of the children murdered in Uvalde, didn't have bodies to bury. Their children were butchered by that rifle, only pieces of their bodies identified by the childs' DNA remained.

The terrorist who committed that act? Had killed a family pet.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2024 2:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!